Kaity at the Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Kaity is the reluctant center of attention.
1.8k words
4.05
21k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wired metal switch box poked out of the wall next the stage door. Derek held down a switch on the box. The chain, with Kaity still hanging from it, started to move. Kaity looked down at the padded floor as the chain moved, and up towards the ceiling when it stopped. As she passed me, I could see that her tits were rock hard and perfectly formed, as if sculpted with the power spray. They were now just reddish brown, which now somehow blended in with the rest of her tanned body.

As soon as the chain stopped in the center of the room, 4 key lights that were equally spaced in a circle shone down on Kaity. The lights then angled down to illuminate her tits from each side and converged on her pussy. Someone in another room must have been controlling the lights.

Derek left her hanging there as he turned his attention the others in the room. He had the rest of the girls line up. The black girl and the redhead went into the shower and on the chains. There was a big gap between them, since there were just 3 rigs, and Kaity was still on the other chain. The men lifted the women a foot off the tile. Two club members held and soaped each girl, while a third one blasted her.

In the meantime, a stripper that I knew named Diamond had come into the room with a waxing kit. The two remaining club members came over and she instructed them to pull Kaity's legs far apart and hold them on their shoulders. She used a brush to reach up and coat Kaity's underarms with hot wax, and then everything from her pussy to her asshole. Kaity barely reacted. Those are strong roofies, I thought, or maybe she was in shock.

Anyways, Diamond then put the strips on, and ripped the strips off when the wax was dry. Kaity screamed and let out puffs of air with her lips pursed. More tears flowed. I'd a given her a drink of water, but she'd already had plenty, ha ha #evilgrin.

Derek turned his attention back to Kaity. As the men took her legs off their shoulder, Derek looked closely at Kaity's skin. He had Diamond brush on more wax wherever he saw any trace of hair or fuzz - forearms, back of her neck, and a few stray hairs at the bottom of her soft belly. Diamond ripped off the strips with the help of the men. Kaity let out a breath.

"Outstanding," Derek said as he inspected the red marks where the marks had been. "Let's tenderize the rest of this prize heifer," he said. He told me to 'choose our weapons.' From the toy closet, I took out a crop and two floggers - an eden long tail flogger and a horsetail flogger. As an experienced dominatrix, I knew how to use these without leaving a mark. I made a figure eight with each of the floggers, and I could see the drugged-up fear in Kaity's eyes.

In my condition, I couldn't fit the tight leather outfit, so I instead stepped into the high heels, hooked the chain belt around my waist, slipped the dog collar around my neck and put on the Catwoman eye mask. Kaity looked down at me like a puppy about to be kicked hard. I couldn't stand it, so I used the crop to cover Kaity's face with her long wavy black hair, which was still a bit wet. When she looked like she was going to shake her hair, I put the top of the crop against her lips and she stopped. She was essentially blindfolded.

I dragged the long tail flogger up and down each side of her outstretched body, from the top of her feet to as high as I could reach on her arms. I moved it on her back, gently taking it off a few times, holding it and then returning it gently. She flinched each time. I did the same on her front, making figure 8's over her hard tender breasts as she winced. I went down her stomach over the wax marks and rested the tails on her sweet pussy. I pulled the whip away, held it a few seconds and then whipped the crop in the air with my other hand. She reacted as if she'd actually been whipped, convulsing and then freezing in place.

I quietly signaled the men to part her legs. I pushed the knotted tails over her bald beautiful pussy and up the crack into her hairless asshole. I caressed her spine and stopped near the top. I then suddenly pulled and struck her back, startling her. I hit again, and again, getting into a steady rhythm, as I hit different parts of her smooth back. I could hear her breathing getting heavy and her massive tits rising hypnotically.

I took back the flogger as if to strike again, threw it to Derek, and I took the crop. As she waited for the flogger, I hit her round ass with the riding crop. She screamed through her hair. That did leave marks, but I am sure no one minded. I hit so hard and fast that Kaity raised her knees in a hanging fetal position. That position just made her stretched ass a more delicious target. In my head, I made a mark for every time someone had asked me why I wasn't more like Kaity. Though that could have gone on all night.

I could see Derek give me whoa signal out of the corner of my eye and I told the room, "That's it, I'm done." Kaity looked relieved and she relaxed. She was so adorable for that split second.

It was a bit too soon, however, as Derek immediately struck her tits with the horsetail flogger. She bit her hair and looked up, as if pleading for divine mercy. The knotted tails had snapped across her knockers and left intense red marks. I looked at him and waved down, because he didn't seem to know his own strength. He nodded and his second swing was gentler. He worked all around her and when he got to her back, he hit hard again with a loud thud. Her body swung back and forth. He knew when enough was enough and he took one last swing that singed her abused ass.

Derek lowered her. He walked around to inspect her, touching the marks gently. She was now more red than tan. When he was satisfied, he moved his hands all around her as the Samoan lowered her about a foot and a half through his hands. "Now that your tender, let's cool down this skin of yours," he said.

Derek lowered her about a foot. lucky club members went to oil her. They started from the top of her hands and poured the oil all over, working it into the skin. Diamond helped with the face and neck, and at Derek's direction only she touched the newly waxed pussy and asshole while the men held her legs up again briefly.

When they were done, Derek raised her up to the lights again. He pressed a button and the chain jerked and started turning. The sudden movement caused her hands to finally slip from the bar, and her wrists swung down as the chains now hung straight down at 40 inches apart. Her body rose up a few inches as her arms stretched out wide. She looked like Jesus on the cross.

Up there in the light, Kaity was a beautiful sight, with the lights beaming over her oiled skin. As she spun, the light danced across her hardened tits like the sun rising over mountains, casting deep shadows over her valley of cleavage. Her head hung down and her hair still covered her face, as if she were hiding from the horror. Below that, her hairless body was perfectly smooth and the oil made her neck, arms, stomach, back, legs, tits and ass glow. I could see all the details of her pussy now that her jungle was mowed. I marveled at the beauty of her lips, vulva and her clitoris, which was peeking out on its own. She was a gorgeous sight spinning up there, a truly fucked-up art admired by the crowd. I was almost jealous.

Yes, it was my bestie sis hanging up there, but at that moment I was getting turned on by the marvelous brutality of it all. And I craved the attention she was getting, which she could not even begin to appreciate.

While Kaity was taking all the attention in the center of the room, the rest of the girls were power washed and oiled two at a time in the shower stalls. The men made sure to thrash their pussies at full power. The black girl, redhead and blondes dug it, while the athletic brunette looked like she had this done all the time. The big Latina got the brunt of it and came proudly, while the Latina librarian blubbered in humiliation when she came. The guys felt sorry for her but also got meaner. The Chinese girl was totally stiff, with no reaction, and the guys seemed bored with her.

The real show, after all, was in the center of the room and all the guys and girls were watching it, as I am sure was everyone in the booths. After they were done prepping Kaity, a live stream of her gorgeous body spinning in the light was shown on the big screens all around the main stage. Clips were sent out to potential bidders.

When the last of the other girls had finished being prepped, Derek finally lowered the bar and I released Kaity's arms from the cuffs. The skin on her wrists was chafed, rubbed raw and bruised purple.

When the word got out that a wild virgin unicorn was being groomed in the pen, the place went nuts. The club made more in that hour than they ever had before - during Kaity's time hanging in chains, the per minute charge went up to $10, with clients furiously swiping their credit cards and prepaid cards to lock in the hour and more. Full booths usually made around $2000/hr, and tonight the club made over $10,000 as men paid extra to stay in the booths the whole session without interruption. Mike wouldn't tell me how much they made on showing the video in the arcade booths, but I heard it was over 10x within the month. And the talent cost nothing, at least not until the contest and auction later on.

And, as brutal as the stripper's pen was, it was child's play compared to the auction. It was amazing what shit a room full of depraved millionaires could do to a decent girl before the winner spoiled her pussy and ass.

What would you do to her if you were there?