Kala's Quiet Night In

Story Info
A birthday present with a sensual twist.
3.4k words
3.37
33.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A great night this is turning out to be" she said to herself as she walked down the marble floored corridor to her apartment.

She rummaged in her clutch bag for the door key, not paying any attention to the surroundings, and why should she, she lived here.

Other things were on her mind, firstly, the phone call from Gray saying he could not make it tonight as he had been seconded into a major meeting with clients because the boss had been otherwise engaged.

Yeah, engaged alright, to that tramp of a secretary he had been shagging for the past few months.

So, because of this, her special birthday night meal and night out had been flushed down the plug-hole.

Gray knew exactly where he stood which was "in deep shit" as she recalled cursing down the phone and then cutting him off mid sentence.

"Where the hell is that door key" she said at the same time dropping her clutch bag on the shiny marble floor.

She bent down to pick it up a little too fast and she suddenly became slightly dizzy and just managed to grab hold of the door handle to steady her.

"Christ sake" she fumed, but then again, she should not have had that bottle of wine to herself in the lobby bar.

But hell, why not, she was supposed to have a night out and she "fucking well would have one", even if she was her only company.

As she regained her composure, she caught a glimpse of her self in the walled mirrors that lined the corridor, and apart from her glazed red eyes, she didn't half look good for a 43 year old and certainly got many jaw dropping looks from the younger men she glided past on her way to the salon everyday.

Even from that cocky hunk at the bar trying to give her his best chat up lines, bless him, he'd have shot his load in his pants by the time he recovered from her first mouth fucking kiss with her enormously snake like tongue.

She nearly did give him the chance, but then her angelic side got hold of her and told her to stop behaving like a selfish whore and that she had better get upstairs to her room before she did something she would regret.

The hunk was already half cocked as he sat at the bar beside her, looking her over in her little white number with slits up the side which where showing off her white stocking tops, especially when she sat crossed legged. She was sure he gulped when he caught a glimpse of her orange cami-knickers, which matched her orange half cupped bra and high heels.

At one point she deliberately put her hand on his shoulder and whispered some utter girly bollocks in his ear, just so he could look down her top and she her wrinkled nipples popping above her bra.

When he put his hand on her smooth silky leg and tried to move it up under her skirt she knew it was time to stop playing games and get out of this playful situation.

Without warning or a word she picked up her bag and trotted off to the ladies, but as soon as she was around the corner she slipped into the elevators and back to her apartment.

Well it killed an hour or so, and serves Gray right, the bastard.

She found the key, opened the door and walked into the room.

The lights came on automatically and were on the "dimmed" setting which bathed the apartment in a soft glow.

The door shut silently behind her.

Then she heard a noise behind her, "was that footsteps"? in the room!

She didn't have time to turn.

Strong arms were across her chest, and a large hand clamped swiftly, but not too hard across her mouth.

She tried to let out a scream but all that came out was a whimper.

"Shut your fucking mouth bitch and you won't get smacked about" was the word she heard, spoken in a low gruff voice.

The man tightened his grip on her and pulled her closer, to him.

She knew he was tall and strongly built, just as she liked them.

"Leave me alone" she thought of saying, but her mouth had become instantly dry and no word came out.

That wine went down too quickly and she felt parched, which was good as it would give this guy the feeling that she was startled and taken aback.

"You do as I tell you and you'll be safe, but if you try to scream or run or do anything stupid and you'll regret it" he said into her right ear.

She could feel his face close to hers, feel his heavy breathing.

She could smell him, her senses were on overload.

She could smell his cologne, Jesus Christ, it was gaultier, why the fuck would she want to recognise that at this time.

"I'm going to let you free, but one smart move and you will wake up with a nasty headache, do you understand me" he said.

She nodded feebly, playing the game

"Do not attempt to turn around, you hear me slut" he growled.

She nodded acceptance of the fact.

"slut!" she thought, that was new.

What do I do now, she thought, do I try to make a run for the bathroom across the way and lock myself in?

No chance of running in these heels.

She became aware of cold beads of sweat running down her back and chest, the wine? or was she getting into this.

"Drop your bag" he said, and she did instantly.

"Walk towards the window" he said and prodded what felt like a cylindrical tube into the small of her back.

"Oh fuck, was that a gun, what was he going to do"

She moved forward on unsteady legs and almost fell, but swiftly he grabbed the back of her dress and steadied her.

He pushed her until she was a few feet away from the floor to ceiling windows which overlooked the main park.

She could see his outline reflected in the window but not any distinguishing features to recognise, the bloody dimmed lights caused that.

"Put your arms above your head" he said.

She raised the slowly, clasping her hands together.

She felt his hands upon her shoulders, and she jerked in repulsion.

"Hold it right there you whore, don't go getting any clever ideas".

He lifted one hand and grasped the zipper and slowly pulled it down towards her ass.

She gulped as she felt the dress begin to slide down her body until it rested in a crumpled heap around her ankles.

"Step out of it now and stand with your legs apart. And keep your arms raised" he commanded.

She shuffled, not wanting to loose her balance and stood there wondering what he wanted next.

He said nothing, and she could sense his leering eyes wandering over her entire body.

She was right; he was admiring the figure before him, tanned skin, glistening with cold sweat. The orange cammy knickers gripping her curvy arse cheeks, the white hold up stockings showing off the exquisite curves right down to her petite ankles and those orange high heels.

With her arms above her head, her arse was pert and because her legs were apart he could make out the mound of her cunt flaps, jutting out inside her knickers.

He became rigid immediately.

He took a step backwards and without a sound undid the zipper of his trousers and shook them off, and then quickly stepped out of his boxers.

Then lastly he removed his shirt.

All the while she stood there silently, feeling vulnerable and alone, or so he thought.

She heard a mechanical sound and suddenly there was a flash, which caused her to jolt and she became blinded by it.

"Shit, shit, and shit she thought", this crazy bastard is taking photos of me, what is he going to do next?. She did'nt want these posting on the usual "fuck my wife while i wank" websites.

"Don't do anything stupid bitch and you'll be ok" he said, his speech becoming a little stuttery and laboured; he was becoming intoxicated with desire.

He moved closer to her and then undid her bra and let it fall.

Her "d" cup 36's jutted out and he quickly pushed her up against the cold window.

She gasped at the cold .

Her face was flat against the window and her eyes were closed, she did not want to see this bastard, or give him any caused to inflict pain on her.

He stood right against her now, could feel his body pressing, almost crushing her.

He moved position slightly, and then she could feel something between her legs, pressing up against her knickers, against her cunt lips.

It felt long and fat and as hard as iron.

She then realised it was his cock, jutting between her.

"Please, no she whimpered, please I'll give you money, please no" she was good at this.

"Cool it bitch, you'll give me what I want when I want it or you'll be fucking very sorry now shut the fuck up"

She bit hard on her bottom lip, trying to stop herself from laughing out loud.

She was sweating profusely now; she could feel it rolling down her back, her legs and her tits.

"Lower your arms, now, and reach behind you".

She did.

"Put you're hands down lower and grab my cock, now, further that's it grab it with both hands"

She gripped his tool, oh Jesus, it was long and fat and ragingly stiff.

"Reach back some more and tug my balls" he slurred.

Her hands reached his tight sack and she could feel his balls, large as plums almost busting out his sack.

She knew she had to take control.

She started to rub his bollocks with one hand and stroke his shaft with the other, all the time his cock was being jarred from side to side against her Pussy lips.

He bit gently into her shoulder and nibbled.

She could still smell his gaultier cologne.

She focused on the smell, it was Gray's favourite.

She felt him begin to stand fully upright, which drove the length of his rigid shaft tighter against her pussy, she could feel her lips spreading apart.

He stepped away from her just enough to allow his huge tool pop into the ridge between her arse cheeks and small of her back.

He then began to jab his cock up and over her arse and shed could fell it slipping and gliding up and down as his man-juice leaked.

"Take your knickers off" he said.

She began to pull them down until they slipped off themselves.

"Bend down and pick them up and give them to me" he ordered.

She did this and reached behind her and he took them.

He then gripped her arse with one hand and with the other began rubbing her knickers on her pussy; at times his fingers pushed the knickers into her hole.

She clenched her teeth loudly to give him the impression that she was realising the horror of being violated.

He then brought the knickers up to her face and told her to open her mouth and then began to stuff them in, not all the way but enough to gag her.

There she stood, naked, in orange high heels, orange knickers gagging her.

He took hold of the back of her hair and led her to the sofa.

It was a large black leather corner affair with an open ended settee which looked almost like a small bed.

Bend over and put your hands down.

She did, and there she was bent over, in position ready to have his huge throbbing tool jammed up her dry cunt.

Flash!

"Fuck" she said out loud, surprised.

Slap! she felt a stinging on her right buttock.

"I fucking told you to shut it" he snarled.

"I'm, I'm sorry I wasn't expecting..."

She didn't finish the sentence as at that moment she felt him move against her and his cock was thrust deep into her cunt.

It slipped in, it was not dry, and the sick fuck had applied some lube while he picked up his camera.

Her knees buckled at the shock and weight of his thrusting into her.

Her cunt was being reamed by a huge girth; she had never been fucked by anything so large and wide.

Hands gripped her ass cheeks and pulled them open; all the while she was being pummelled by this jack-hammer of a cock.

He was looking at her puckered ring-piece.

He parted her cheeks further and her arse-hole began to open slightly.

He could see that she was not an ass-virgin, but knew that she hadn't been fucked up there regularly, which was good, as she would fit like a glove.

She could feel every vein along his length now that her pussy had relaxed around his shaft.

She even noticed that his head was like a plum, it was massive.

It almost made a popping sound as he drove it in and out, deliberately.

She could not stand up any further and collapsed onto the sofa.

She felt his weight on top of her, she could not move and her face was buried deep into the leather.

His hand gripped her shoulders and he fucked her hard, very hard.

He was bucking, thrusting, dogging and sweating heavily.

Then suddenly he jumped up off of her.

Thank god she whimpered to herself.

She was raw inside; she could feel his length pushing against her stomach onto the leather sofa.

Flash!

She did not jolt this time, just lay there face down, sweating and burning.

She heard a rustling and tearing sound.

Then he was on her again, but he didn't slip it in, he just glided the tool between her ass cheeks, could feel his tight bulging balls rest against her pussy lips.

Focus, Gaultier, Gray,

A hand slid underneath her and found her clit, and it was wet.

Not wet with she-cum, wet with the lube he had used.

His fingers rubbed and probed and folded her lips.

He still slid his shaft along her cheek ridge.

Rubbing became harder now, and two fingers were being slipped inside her.

He pulled her up to raise her from laying completely flat, she responded and raise her ass into the air, ready for better penetration.

Focus, Gaultier, Gray, Gray standing there watching.

Watching his wife being reamed by a big stud with a fucking huge stiff tool.

"Now" she mumbled, "now you dumb fucker" she said breathlessly

She had let her guard down, sick, sick, sick she cursed herself.

Gaultier, Gary, focus she commanded herself.

Hands were sliding into her pussy from behind now, fingers probing downwards to find her G spot, thumb on clit, rubbing hard, fingers flicking inside.

Then she felt a tongue jab at her ass-hole, stab, stab, lick.

Thumb on clit, 3 fingers inside, her pussy widening, G-spot rising.

4 fingers now, tongue forcing into her dark place.

Gaultier.

She raised her buttocks.

He felt her cunt muscles relax further.

In went the full hand

"OHHH, OHHH, NNNG, NNNOO NOOOOOO....

"Hands, now" he growled furiously.

Automatically, without hesitation she reached behind her, gripped her own arse cheeks and pulled them right apart.

She always did this when Gray commanded, it was crazy but she was getting shagged in ways she was used to.

Her arse hole gaped.

He was still fisting her cunt.

She could feel her stomach bulging outward.

His left hand thumb plunged into her starfish, right up to the hand knuckle.

She emitted a throaty gurgle.

Her cunt was being punched.

Her dark hole was full of a fat thumb which was twisting and flicking and wriggling around.

She started bucking against his fist.

She was fucking his fist.

She juddered and bucked.

She was using her arms to push against his fist even harder, her arse raised perfectly to allow the best route deep into her insides.

Out came the fist.

She gasped

Out was ripped the thumb

Another whimper

Stretched was her bum-hole as his cock slid in like a hydraulic ram.

The full 9 inches, right to the hilt, his tight iron hard balls slapping against her lips.

He rammed her hard.

She jammed her arse against him.

She impaled herself onto his weapon.

She let out a deep Groan.

He gripped her ass, jammed like a stallion into her deepness and spat involuntarily over her back whilst he released his mans-milk into her passage.

Spurt, pant, spurt spurt.

She was filled up.

Then he was out.

Stood up and frantically dressing.

She was quivering from the multiple orgasms she was still having.

Then she felt something warm and slinky land upon her back.

Heard something flutter and land close to her face.

Flash!

She didn't care; she was too delirious to care.

Another couple of objects landed close by.

Then she felt his hand open her ass cheek and something was placed between them.

Her eyes were wide open now.

She was re-gaining full control of her senses.

She became rigid, was still laying on her stomach, face sideways in a pool of sweat.

"That was non-refundable" she heard him say.

"Here, I think you had better answer this"

A mobile phone was ringing; it was next to her leg.

She heard the door open and close.

The phone was still ringing.

She reached down and grasped it and at the same time felt the warm thing slip off and fall against her tummy.

Looking down she saw a durex, half full of cum.

"Hello" she said gingerly.

"aramis or Gaultier"

"What "she replied

"Aramis or Gaultier"

She recognised the voice, it was Gray.

"Oh Gray, Gray, I've been, I've..."

She couldn't say the words

Then she clicked on what he said and whispered "Gaultier"

"Good choice" he said.

She suddenly sat upright, and then felt the object between her ass cheeks.

She pulled it out; it was a small card, a business card.

It took a few moments for her to read under the dim lights

"You've just been fucked to order"

"Please recommend us to your friends"

"Discounts for gangbangs"

She dropped the card and felt around for the other items.

They were the Polaroid's of her that he took, then she looked at the bursting durex, then the calling card again.

"Happy birthday" said Gray.

"Look, Kala, I have to go now, meeting is about to start, I'll call you morning your time, love you".

Then he was gone.

Kala lay there, dumb founded looking at the photos.

"What in Christ sake has just happened"?

She had wanted a birthday surprise, but didn't imagine something as heart-stopping as that.

The phone rang again, it was Gray.

"Babe, just a quick one, I'm away again next week so I'll have some guys call around to fix the internal CCTV system"

"What, when, what, what do you mean fix the CCTV, it's not broken" she said.

"I know it isn't, but I want them to test it with you there, just make sure your wearing the red PVC gear I bought you last week, Bye"

Once again, she lay there absently gazing around the room, not believing she had been through this.

Then she began to wind down and it was whilst she was trying to take it all in that she looked out of the windows and she could see the silhouette of her outline against the window when HE was pressing hard against her.

Her body sweat had left a good outline of her upper body; she could see her face cheek marks and best of all her stomach and tits, even the marks her nipples had made.

She chuckled.

Gray won't know of this and she'll make sure every time they fuck in this room, that its doggy style and she'll be looking at her own image and remembering the most sensual fuck she ever had.

That's a bit of payback.

And, that twisted husband will get a surprise when he opens his brief case at next weeks meeting when a Johnny full of anther mans spunk flops onto the table......