Kaley Cuoco Does Literotica

Story Info
Kaley is the Lone Ranger.
4.7k words
4.22
17.3k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note from author- Here's a twist, a celebrity writing erotic fiction about herself! This is in no way based on any real event or persons. It is only inspired by those mentioned. I do not own the rights to the Lone Ranger character and have not written this for monetary gain, it's all just for fun. Remember also Kaley is writing this from her point of view and may not reflect actual details from the old West. Also disregard the crap Depp movie.

xxx

Kaley Cuoco laughed so hard that her ribs hurt and she was in danger of falling out of bed. Which would have made her broken leg, encased in its protective cast, highly likely to break for a second time. She had been bedridden for two whole weeks and had been forced to take a sabbatical from recording her hit television show in Burbank. Her fiance and she had been horse riding when the unlucky blonde fell and broke her tibia.

Bored and lonely, Karl had been summoned away out of town on business, Kaley had gotten passionate about writing. He had been a sweetheart and had purchased for her the latest Apple iPad Pro with the twelve inch screen and she loved it. First she attempted to write a script for a spin off series starring her as Penny but had scrapped it half way through. Then she stumbled upon the fan fiction site Literotica.com and she was highly amused by some of the stories purporting to be about her and her sex life. By far the funniest and downright outrageous ones were by some English guy calling himself 123z which left her in hysterics.

"Stupid moniker, he should have chosen Buck Ram or Stud-U-Like, something a bit more imaginative. Gee, I can write better than this."

She took a swig of her Mocha Java and began to write her tall tale.

x

'The tale of the female Lone Ranger.'

Texas, 1893.

The solitary figure rode along the dusty trail as the sun began to drop in the cloudless blue sky. The female rider was on a beautiful white mare whose coat glistened decidedly silver in the sunshine as she galloped to her destination. Dressed in a white felt hat and a short sleeved blue dress the young woman appeared to be slim and athletic and her long fair hair shone in the afternoon sun. The one thing that turned peoples heads, besides her sizzling look obviously, was the black felt eye mask that concealed her features.

Kaley had been widowed when her Texas Ranger husband and his crew had been killed by outlaws as they had carried out their duties two Summers ago. Heartbroken the daring and resourceful woman had vowed to get even and had taken up the mask as a disguise and she had become a vigilante.

"Almost there, Silver, good ride sweetie." She patted her horse and smiled.

Headed for the small town of Sweetwater, due west of Abilene, she had heard rumours of her husbands murderers holding up there. As night fell the excellent horse woman finally arrived and hitched her beloved Silver to the rail outside a well lit bar. All heads turned as she pushed open the swing doors of the Bull's Head Saloon and stood in the threshold.

"Now what in tarnation do we got here?" Said a male voice.

Apart from the bartender and a dark figure at the end of the bar the only others in the smoky room were four cowboys around a table playing poker.

"What'll it be?"

The fat saloon patron in the striped apron reached automatically for a whiskey bottle. He was polishing the long panelled Mahogany bar with a white cloth when he looked up.

"A glass of cold water. I don't imbibe." Said Kaley unblinking.

"Water? Fine, no charge."

"Thanks."

Kaley turned and leaned back against the bar as four lecherous pairs of eyes mentally undressed her. With her left boot backed up against the brass floor rail she drained her glass. Her blue denim dress came mid thigh and the lace up front was undone halfway so that her C cup breasts were clearly visible to all. The cinching waist gave her figure a curvaceous look that made the men dribble down their grimy beards. On her feet she wore a pair of black pointed cowboy boots with white stitching along the sides and a chunky two inch heel. All four men failed to take in her low slung cowhide gun holster with the two nickel plated Colt Army revolvers.

"Looking for a party? I see you came in masquerade costume already, love the mask."

The man who spoke looked her up and down and licked his lips. He got up and walked over and joined the silent blonde at the bar. His dirty duster was splattered with mud, and his hat had seen better days.

"Hey, you got some rack of tits on you I do declare."

His left hand cupped her right boob through her dress and whistled, his whiskey breath made Kaley grimace with disgust.

"Get your goddamn hands of me, creep!"

Kaley kneed the surprised cowboy in the nuts and he doubled over in agony. Two others leapt up and approached the seemingly vulnerable masked woman, but in the blink of an eye she drew both of her revolvers.

"Relax fellers and don't get me riled." Kaley's eyes flashed pure fire as she pointed the single action guns at the men's groins.

"Best do as she says boys. This little Miss is meaner than a rattler and faster than lightning with a gun."

Kaley looked past the heads of the cowboys and saw the Sheriff of Sweetwater with his Winchester model 1892 rifle cocked and loaded. The winded man got to his feet and all four saddle tramps hightailed it out of the saloon double quick. Kaley locked eyes with the man in a wide brimmed brown hat atop his tousled shoulder length hair and holstered her guns. He looked the spitting image of Wild Bill Hickok with his chin beard as he lowered his rifle.

"What brings you to town, Lone Ranger. Yeah, I heard of you, a broad riding on the plains in a black mask on a silver horse. Is it true you only use silver bullets?"

This was Sheriff Mike Hunt. ( Say it very fast- note from Kaley.) He was tall and had a dustcoat down to his knees over a striped collar less shirt buttoned all the way up to his neck. His brown frontier trousers looked a little too tight in the crotch and a generously sized bar ran down his left upper thigh. Kaley tipped her white hat back further on her honey blonde mane and peered at him from behind her mask and scrutinised his law badge.

"Now what brings your fine and peachy ass to Sweetwater?"

"Unfinished business, I'm looking for a low down critter who goes by the name of Bud Light. You seen him?"

Mike scratched his beard and sighed as he gazed into her big green eyes under her mask and then looked directly at her sensual mouth. The smoking hot blonde wore her hair long and it now cascaded around her high cheekbones and about her shoulders in loose waves. Up close he could smell the sweet scent from her golden locks.

"Now why would a pretty little thing like yourself be wanting business with that piece of shit outlaw."

"I just said cloth ears, unfinished business. Pay attention."

Kaley pouted and stared into his pale blue eyes and felt a small quiver in her stomach.

"Look, I want no trouble from you young lady, you've only been in town for five minutes and already you're brandishing your shooting irons."

"Can't make any promises, Sheriff. Just make sure you have an empty cell or two in the jailhouse."

The dark haired lawman nodded at her boldness and checked out her cute posterior.

"If you need help I sure can watch your back." His eyes didn't waver from her butt.

"Seems to me it ain't my back you'll be concentrating on. Eyes up here if you please. Now, I need a room for the night. A single bed mind."

"Fair enough mystery lady. First room upstairs on the right. Pleasant dreams."

She watched Mike leave the saloon in a loose limbed but graceful stride, his spurs ringing on his boots, then the bartender handed Kaley a fresh towel and full water jug. Exhausted after her long ride she attended to Silver and brought one of her saddle bags and sought out her crib. Entering the room she lit the solitary oil lamp. She had barely taken off her white hat when Kaley saw black as she was coshed on the back of her head.

x

Kaley awoke and found herself tied and naked to a wooden chair by the wrists and waist with two yards of rope. She looked around the dimly lit room and perceived what seemed to be some sort of cabin, with a stone fireplace and a single window. Across from an oak table stood two surly looking men silhouetted by the light. One was almost certainly Bud and the other probably his creep Jack Meoff. ( Say it fast.) For some reason they had left her in just her mask. She tested her binds and her bared big tits jiggled as she discovered she could not move an inch.

"I hear you been looking for me, masked lady, and I don't like being looked for, get me?"

She looked at Bud in his worn jeans and light blue shirt. His eyebrows were thick and dark above eyes so brown she couldn't make out his pupils.

"Oh yeah, well you don't know the half of it. I'm taking you in Bud Light for killing Karl Cuoco and his crew."

"Who? You mean those Rangers years ago? Just who the hell are you anyhow? The Lone Ranger? Didn't you have an Indian sidekick?"

"Duh! The LONE Ranger? As in I ride alone, with nobody else, dumbass!" Kaley rolled her eyes in exasperation. "And where are my clothes?"

Bud made to remove Kaley's mask and she tried to back away as much as possible in the chair keeping her well shaped thighs tight shut. Realising her situation the shrewd blonde thought quickly as she squirmed on her soft ass in the chair.

"Don't get sassy, you're in no fit state to be throwing your weight around, right Jack?"

The other man with the two day old stubble nodded with a lewd grin on his face and a cheroot hanging from his lips.

"Alright, alright, no sense in getting sore. How about you and Jack there have some fun with little old me?" She blinked her long lashes under the mask seductively.

The stacked blonde babe inhaled deeply and her perfectly rounded boobs thrust out large and proud. Her legs slowly moved apart as she exposed her smoothly shaven pussy. Bud had his hand on Kaley's chin and raised it up to the lamp.

"You're pretty easy on the eyes that's for darn sure. Alright, you're on. Untie her. This could turn out to be a hell of an evening after all."

"Well, if you're sure you can both handle me. I can get pretty wild."

Jack loosened the ropes as Bud put his hands on her ample bosom. Both men experienced stiffening cocks as her boobs swayed as she stood up. Kaley parted her red lips and ran her tongue across pearly white teeth.

"Alright boys, shuck off those pants."

The lecherous pair unbuttoned their flies and unbuckled their holsters and Kaley smiled to herself with a smug satisfaction. They kept their wide eyes on the tantalising swell of her incredible full breasts and wide hips. Her figure was phenomenal, long legged and busty, with a bald pussy mound that nestled at the juncture of her thighs. Impossibly sexy in just her black mask her skin was flawless as the one lamp lit her perfectly.

"Lets party." She said simply.

Going onto her knees on the wooden floor Kaley grabbed Bud and sucked on his pecker shamelessly, fondling his balls at the same time. Her sensuous lips slid up and down on his turgid pole and she made deliberately loud noises and made the outlaw groan. As she sucked him her body hopped up and down as she rested on her haunches.

Kaley turned to his friend and licked all around his shiny tip, running her pink tongue over the smooth head. Her head bobbed rapidly and on occasion she had to make sure her mask didn't slip. After a couple of minutes Kaley relinquished the mans prick and paid Bud further attention.

"Fuck, this slut can sure suck cock!" Exclaimed Bud.

The blonde vigilante slid her mouth down and took the entire length of the fat meat and pressed the head at the back of her throat. Her lips pursed and created a vacuum around his knob that threatened his premature ejaculation. Kaley steadfastly refused to gag as she dug her nails in his thighs and glugged defiantly on the rigid organ. Spit ran down in a single line down the underside of the shaft all the way to his balls.

Once they were lubricated enough she reared back and stood up with her hands on her hips.

"So, lets knock boots, who's first?"

Without waiting for an answer Kaley propped her right knee on the edge of the solid table and presented her luscious posterior with a slight wiggle of her hips. Her pink inner pussy poked out behind her between two adorable buttocks invitingly. Her left hand appeared from under and she smeared her spit covered fingertips along the bald gash of her cunt.

"Ohh, cheeky!" She yelped as Bud used his index finger to brush her prominent clitoris.

Then the calculated outlaw guided his throbbing prick to her moist slot and swiped it up and down the slippery lips of her labia. He grabbed her rump in both hands and raised her slightly and dropped her onto his stiff cock. He began a steady, hard rocking of his pelvis as he bounced her on his knob, both of them making animal like noises with each and every inward stroke.

"Hot damn, what a cunt, Jack! Like fucking warm butter!"

Jack salivated and rubbed his cock with a spiral twist as he looked on jealously. Kaley tried to blank her mind but was surprised by the way she was consumed by the pleasure of being penetrated for the first time in months. Her twat tingled with a thrilling warmth that belied her intentions of taking the idiots by surprise.

"Agh! So big!"

"That's right you fucking whore, take that dick!"

Bud increased his deep plunges and Kaley felt her lower body being propelled up with his forceful lunges. The warm slap of his balls on her butt buffeted her back and forth on the table as his prick vanished inside her honey pot. His dirty fingers clutched the supple flesh of her ass cheeks as he continued his frantic banging. He gripped her thighs and rocked her back and kept his rock hard cock inside her for a long moment. Then he withdrew his shiny knob and lifted her panting frame to her feet.

"You're one hot little bitch."

Bud roughly thrust Kaley up upwards so that she was half sitting on the edge of the table, the palms of her hands flat on the surface. Both men now reeked of sweat and cheap rotgut as Kaley looked up at the mans hairy chest that loomed over her. In turn Bud looked down on her big tits that spread out on each side of her ribcage and then stared into her beautiful masked face. He placed his arms under her knees and parted her legs almost horizontally.

"Fuck me, you big dummy!"

"With pleasure you fucking masked clown."

He entered her with a single plunge that filled her quivering and sopping cunt. Bud screwed her hard and fast which made her delightful tits bounce in a macabre kind of dance. Kaley was lost in in wanton lust as the killer smashed his balls against her pussy, his cock totally devoured by her steamy box. Her feet flew up in the air as she was humped along the table, her sweaty crack leaving a wet vertical stripe on the surface.

"Switch."

Jack took the place of Bud who desperately tried to catch his breath. The bearded man squeezed her massive tits and pushed his wood into her dripping cunt. With a raunchy momentum he pounded her pussy, stuffing his seven inches of cock meat deep inside. As his hard cock drove up her, Kaley dug her nails in his back and drew blood as she pulled him in further.

"Fucking bitch! This kitten has claws!"

Jack fucked her harder pushing in and out with a crazed mania. He lifted her up with both hands under her soft buttocks and Kaley lifted her legs around his back and locked her ankles. She bucked under him deliriously, eager to end this charade and turn the killers in.

"I may have to shoot pretty darn soon." Said Bud as he wiped his forehead and wanked his cock in his sweaty fist.

"Me too."

Jack pulled out and erupted in her mouth causing her to cough and splutter as she tried not to choke on his semen. Then Bud shot a large load of sperm onto her neck and tits, a trail of which ran down her ample cleavage. As they laughed and danced around the table Kaley leapt up, naked save for her mask, grabbed her revolvers from her holster and got the drop on the spent men. She spat twice on the floor in an attempt to rid her mouth of their foul tasting semen.

"Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna get dressed then we'll mosey on over to the county jail and I'll throw you both in it."

"Fuck off! Just kill me now and get it over with!" Bud said defiantly.

Kaley lowered the Colt in her right hand and pressed to his hairy testicles.

"Maybe I need to maim you first, and believe me I am sorely tempted."

Memories of her husband came flooding back and the thought of having just fucked his murderer made her want to vomit. She pressed harder with the cocked gun into his very exposed balls, her green eyes blazing with fury.

"Okay, okay, don't shoot, we'll come willing like."

Kaley nodded and used the very same rope they had used on her to bind their wrists. She looked around for her dress and boots but came up empty handed. The two naked men were forced to the cabin door and she peered outside into the darkness of the night. Surprisingly they were only three doors down from the Bull's Head saloon, so she shoved them down the deserted street and tied them to the hitching rail.

"I won't be long." She said as the feisty masked woman hurried upstairs to her room to gather some clothes.

In a trice she donned a white and black brocade vest with the two front buttons and tossed a duster coat over the top. There was no time to look for pants and boots. Back downstairs Kaley marched the two villains to the jailhouse and banged on the door with her revolver.

"The devil with this noise, quit your rapping!"

Mike Hunt opened the heavy door in his long johns to be confronted by the barefoot female and two shivering outlaws in their birthday suits.

"Got room for two varmints?" She grinned and pushed the tied men inside.

"You sure got some strange ways lady. Inside you guys."

The County Sheriff locked up the grateful men who huddled up on the crude cots. Mike indicated to Kaley to come to the back room where a single bed with an brass headboard was the only furniture.

"Well I guess I'll be moving on, unfinished business you know." Kaley turned to leave.

Mike grabbed her by the elbow and looked her in the eye.

"You and me got some unfinished business right there on that bed."

Kaley could smell his manly aroma and he frankly intoxicated her. She inhaled deeply and her pussy clenched in memories of her husband. The ribald pair stripped off as quickly as possible. She shed her coat and dropped it to the dusty floor followed by her vest, leaving her totally nude, her magnificent breasts and tapered legs exposed. Mike ripped his long johns off and tossed them into a corner. Kaley's eyes stayed riveted to his erection as he stood at the foot of the bed, his long hair flowing down his back. She insisted on retaining the felt mask, but only that, as he admired her naked form. If he had one or two more brain cells he might have figured out her true identity, the widow revenging her husbands murder but he was still none the wiser, dumb fuck.

"You got a nice cock." She stated and moved close to him.

Cradled in his broad chest, Kaley felt a small thrill in the pit of her stomach, a sensation not experienced since her husband was alive. Mike was stunning naked, his torso was lean and his waist and hips narrow. His thick erection jutted up on her belly and made tiny jerks as they smooched. Her face clamped to his as she placed her mouth on his and Kaley eagerly kissed him hard. Mike's mouth was warm, and his tongue delved deep inside searching for hers. She moaned softly as he put his right hand to her breast and traced out the hard nipple which peaked against his rough flesh.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12