Kaley Cuoco's Snapshots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

No it wasn't.

Even if there were pictures to see of Kaley kissing me and pressing her naked body against me, it wasn't the same as feeling it. Even if there were scandalous shots of me running my hands up and down her naked back and ass, pictures couldn't do it the right kind of justice. Even if there was a shot online of me sucking on her tits and pushing them into my face, experiencing it dwarfed seeing it on a laptop.

Only those who'd gotten to do both at some point in their lives could know the difference. Only someone who'd done them both with someone like Kaley could really fathom it.

And when she got me to lean back against the bedroom wall, then climbed back on my lap and whispered, "I want you to fuck me right in front of me," I could have given up iPhones forever if she'd asked me to. It might have taught me a lesson about spending so much on them, truthfully.

But she used her power merely to sink onto my cock and start riding me, as I wrapped my arms around her. I went back to sucking her tits and holding her skinny but curvy waist, while her fuller ass dropped down on me.

After a few moments, I noticed something quite ironic. On the other side of my room, there was a mirror facing the bed and over my dresser - and I could now see ourselves in that reflection. Or rather, I could see my face, and Kaley's naked back and ass covering the rest of my body.

This actually let me see myself reach down and grab two handfuls of Kaley's ass. I enjoyed the sight and the moans that followed from her, then let myself lightly tap her behind. Kaley didn't object, even when I did it a bit harder.

"More..." she said instead.

I was fortunate to have enough brain power left to work out how I'd do that. But I stayed smart enough to lean over and gently suck on Kaley's neck, before I lightly slapped her ass and watched myself do it on my mirror.

"That's it..." she said as she kept on riding me. "I wanna feel it sting when I sit down for work tomorrow. That'll help me remember what's waiting for me after a long day too..." If she needed that kind of help, then...

I gave her collar bone a suckle before laying a heavier hand on her ass. I did the same to her other cheek, then took turn slapping each cheek and watching it ripple on the mirror. But before and after each slap, I gave her neck, collar bone or her shoulder a kiss or suckle, trying to balance it out somehow.

Maybe this balanced out how I was once again watching and enjoying sex through some other reflection, instead of just being 100 percent focused on what was in front of me. Yet Kaley was in front of me - pretty damn in my face, really - and I didn't need to use technology, so that rationalized it too.

I could watch mirror Kaley and enjoy flesh and blood Kaley at the same time. I was spanking both their asses pretty seriously as well. "Oh, God, sweetie..." she cried out. "Am I getting red?"

My first instinct was to look at her in the mirror and confirmed it. Then I actually looked down below her shoulder, really looking at the ass right in front of me. As I saw it turn red and bounce, jiggle and ride my lap, I realized anew that just seeing it in a mirror or a phone wasn't enough.

No matter how often I saw those photos or looked at her on a mirror, it didn't compare to seeing it, or her, writhing inches from my face. A sight I would see a lot less of for the immediate future. And here I was, not really looking right at it before then.

"Yeah," I remembered to ask her question. "But I can kiss it and make it better."

It was a little easier than it should have been to get Kaley off my lap. It was worth it when she got back on all fours and I went behind her, bending my head down to press it against her more sensitive ass. And I did it without looking at it in a mirror, or planning to take pictures of it.

Now my focus was on having her in front of my eyes alone, with nothing else to distract me. Nothing to block my view of kissing and gently rubbing the red parts of her ass. Nothing to divide my attention from kissing the ample, still freshly pink parts of it. And nothing else for me to do but kiss and lick the wet treasure below those cheeks.

Yet this wasn't all I had to do without technology or a mirror.

Next I had to get Kaley on her back, while hopefully she didn't feel too bad of a sting sitting on her ass. She hissed a bit, but she sounded half horny anyway. In any case, she laid down spread eagle, with her long parted legs, dripping pussy, heaving round breasts, flushed blond head and hungry green eyes waiting for my next move.

It was something you just had to see unobstructed with your own eyes. So was the sight of me driving my cock right back into her. And holding onto her tits as I fucked her deeper and faster.

Maybe hearing her say "Fuck me," and "Make me cum," would sound and feel the same on a porn video. I hadn't recorded us doing anything, so I couldn't say for sure. She was bucking and tightening around me too much for me to find out.

I did notice the phone lying beside us, staying in place even as the bed shook. Kaley saw me noticing it too before long. She did a bit more by reaching over and taking the phone, though.

I really didn't want to stop and ask questions, though, or point out that I didn't need to use that anymore. But she still found a use for it, pointing and clicking at me fucking her and at me holding her breasts. Then she pulled her hips back, put my wet cock into view and got a picture of that resting on top of her pussy too.

"There...last ones, I swear," Kaley promised. She then shifted her hips and my cock to insert them back together, and I couldn't question her.

Instead, I promised, "Next time you see my cock, it'll be covered in your cum."

"Yeah...oh yeah...I gotta see that with my own eyes," she admitted. "Fuck me and make me see..."

I was pretty glad I wasn't holding a phone now - leaving my hands free to work on Kaley's pussy. From rubbing her lips as they surrounded my cock, to running my fingers lightly and teasingly through her hair, it was another point for living in the moment.

Kaley merely ran up the score by bucking her hips, seemingly trying to milk us both. I was trying to get her off first, yet with the way her hips and boobs swayed, it might be a draw at best. Yet she wanted her cum on my cock, so I had to ride it out.

I had one more idea in the meantime that didn't involve pictures. I left my left hand between Kaley's legs, grasped her right tit with my free hand, then fell down and started biting and suckling. Between that, my hand work and my hip work, Kaley made it sound like she reached her breaking point.

"Oh, fuck, shit! Hands, cock, fuck!" Kaley babbled. "I'm almost...oh, get up, let me see me cum!"

I still took a few more nips and suckles from her breast before propping myself back up. Yet my hands quickly went right back where they were, stroking her pussy and nipples and waiting to feel her cum. Hearing her say, "Fuck, I'm cumming!" was another tip off.

Kaley arched her hips and let herself cum off camera, while I let her go and couldn't do much of anything else. I stayed still and let her cum all over me, keeping it from making me cum myself.

However, when her hips came down, I quickly went out of her and plopped onto my back. Kaley could probably see my wet, barely restrained cock from there, I assumed. My eyes were closed, so I couldn't tell right away.

I let myself savor the wetness on my shaft for a few seconds, before trying to get my mind off it. Yet I then felt something more metallic go into my hands. When I opened my eyes and saw my phone back in my hand, I felt an even greater wetness on my erection - this one coming from Kaley's tongue.

Kaley licked herself and me up and down, in a sight I really should have gotten on camera. As it was, it was difficult enough to take it and set it up while she made me ready to cum. But somehow, I was ready just as Kaley closed her lips around me and hummed and suckled to both our content.

My content then started to explode right in her mouth. And yet you couldn't tell from the picture I got of her swallowing.

On the surface, it merely looked like she was just sucking me off. Without any drops of cum coming out, and with her eyes closed like normal, it was like a normal blowjob. In the future, I could almost trick myself into believing I wasn't filling Kaley's mouth with long streams of cum in this shot.

But while this picture would lie, Kaley didn't. Not when she audibly gulped me down, popped off and finished licking me clean. She brought me back to life this way, at least partly, and now it was coming full circle.

As groan inducing as that sounds when you think about, it's better than saying she was giving my erection a final sendoff.

There'd be enough of those after this night.

When we were done, or at least when we couldn't get it up anymore after browsing through the pictures, we felt pretty secure after all. I did, anyway. Looking through those pics did get me through a few work bathroom breaks, and even a few long nights apart.

But despite how my fears of growing apart were beaten that night, they were still prophetic after all.

When things ran their course, and when Kaley found her apparent dream guy/future husband soon after, those pictures of happier, hotter times became a weight around my neck. Seeing them to remember those better times, and solve untimely erections in a hurry, could only help so much.

I wanted to delete them all at one point, and leak them at a...much lower, drunken point I wasn't proud of. It was after that night that I took all the naked pictures off my phone and my iCloud, and printed them out instead.

Without them on my phone, and with the pictures unleakable and locked up in my home, it was a key part of the healing process. Soon enough, having pictures on my phone of her fully/partly clothed in happier times wasn't so bad. And when I was in a nostalgic, dirty mood at night, taking those pictures out of my safe became merely hot again.

It turned out I got those filthy pictures off my cloud just in time in other ways too. I can only assume she got lucky the same way.

Or those hackers got shut down before they could leak the naked sex stuff. Luckily the public saw enough of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton to not realize what else they'd missed out on.

THE END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12