Kaley, Katy and Emma do Royal Ascot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

xxx

"Gosh, did I do all that? I can't remember a thing. That Pimm's sure is a strong drink."

"Lucky for you they blamed it on a Kaley Cuoco lookalike and not you."

"That was a break, yeah." Kaley nodded as she cradled her phone in her neck.

She furrowed her brow as she struggled to recollect that summer day.

"Say, what happened to you and Emma after that? You both took off in a hurry."

"Never mind that, just forget about me coming. Have a nice day."

Katy hung up and settled back in her Hollywood home and finished her iced tea. If only Kaley knew what did happen after they all split up. She and Emma had desperately tried to hide their features as a crowd gathered at ground level to watch the spectacle of Kaley being fucked on the balcony. The public began to cheer and snap away with their phone cameras as Kaley wailed. Then a deep voice from behind them spoke.

"Come with me."

The two embarrassed women looked up at a middle aged man of six feet dressed in an immaculate grey morning suit and top hat. His eyes seemed to smile at them as he indicated to his car with his open palm. They saw a Bentley State Limousine with the engine running and the rear door open.

"Lets get out of here." Suggested Katy and all three bundled in as the elegant gentleman waved to the chauffeur to drive.

Emma took a long look at their knight in shining armour and gasped. She nudged Katy who sat beside her and nodded her head in recognition.

"Please excuse my rudeness ladies, allow me introduce myself. Prince Andrew, Duke of York, at your service. And you are Emma Watson and Katy Perry. My daughters love your music and motion pictures."

He spoke in an educated voice that sounded like music to Katy's ears. And his infectious smile caused her to giggle like a teenager.

"Thanks for the ride, your Majesty, may I enquire as to where we are going?"

Andrew looked at Emma, a picture of beauty in her dress and pointed out of the window.

"The Castle is just there, I thought you might like to steal away for a couple of hours until the racecourse closes for the day and then I'll arrange for a ride back to London for you both."

"Thank you, you're most kind."

"I'm only sorry I couldn't get your blonde friend out of her pickle, I don't know her name."

"That's Kaley Cuoco, from the tv show 'Big Bang Theory.'"

"Frightfully sorry, I don't watch television. Are here we are."

The official motor car of the Royal Family drove through the gates of Windsor Castle and stopped outside a modest little cottage. They all stepped out and the Prince ushered them into a dimly lit study adorned by plush furniture and fine art.

"My little getaway if you will. We won't be disturbed by anyone. Drink?"

They watched awestruck as he poured generous measures into two crystal glasses from a heavy decanter. He handed them over and sat opposite in a large black leather armchair as they relaxed side by side on a two seat sofa. On a mantle shelf were photographs of his former wife, Sarah Ferguson, and his two daughters, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie.

"You have nice kids." Observed Emma.

Several pleasantries were passed back and forth and Katy found herself enraptured by his smooth velvet tones. During the half hour or so spent chatting the Prince had eyes only for Katy. She stole a sideways glance at Emma, then sighed dramatically as she rubbed her shapely calves. Not unnoticed by the Prince, whose steely gaze lingered rather to long on her legs, he asked how she felt.

"My feet hurt terribly from wearing these heels all day. Would you mind if I slipped them off?"

"Be my guest."

Katy let out a soft exhalation as she massaged her feet, her sky scarper heels kicked away.

"In fact, I could use a little moment to lie down, if that is permissible."

Andrew rose and showed her the modest bedroom on the west side of the study. Emma frowned with a sneaking suspicion that Katy had something up her sleeve.

"Feel free, we'll let you know when we plan on leaving."

Katy fell on top of the soft bed and curled her legs under her bottom, her red dress hitched up, and closed her eyes. Emma and Andrew left her alone and about thirty minutes later they checked in on her. To their astonishment the American singer had stripped off and laid on her back totally nude from head to toe, her legs bent at the knee leaving her private parts for all to see.

"Oh, so sorry, it was so hot in here. I hope I didn't do anything untoward."

Katy smiled wickedly and winked at the Prince. It had been quite a day at the races and she fancied to end the day having sex with British Royalty. Unable to keep her hands still she began to finger her trim, downy pubic hair that sat in a cute triangle atop her shaven labia. Andrew watched, his eyes wide as her hips ground to and fro in an erotic shuffle. Without thinking his right hand made its way to his stiffening member.

"I feel slightly flushed, and terribly horny. I'm simply dripping down here."

She held up her hand and showed her damp fingertips. He studied her hand intently then his eyes went to her pussy, pink and moist, her folds parted in an invitation for his cock.

"Want to fuck me?" She asked as she drew her tongue around her lips in a clockwise motion.

"I want to fuck you desperately." He answered calmly, his brooding grey eyes on her.

Without taking his eyes from the astonishing naked form of the voluptuous sight on his bed, Andrew shed his clothing and stood at the edge of the bed nude. His stiff organ stood out from greying pubes, but Katy considered him to be ruggedly handsome in the classic sense. In his youth he had served in the Royal Navy and had developed a sturdy build.

"Wow, that's pretty big." Said Katy as she sat up on her knees.

"I've never encountered any complaints."

The short haired blonde cupped his balls as she pressed her body up against his. Their mouths came together in a sizzling embrace for a long minute, then the Prince pushed her onto her back gently. He sat astride her and offered up his stiff pecker to be licked. Katy sucked in as much of the large tool as she could, sliding her snake of a tongue on each side of his meaty shaft. Her huge tits brushed his muscled thighs as he was sucked in with ferocious, rapid bobs of her head.

"Delightful." He said with his hands on his hips.

Emma began to remove her dress, unzipping herself from behind her and drawing the fabric from her neck and down her slim arms. She looked on transfixed on the Prince whose hard cock slid in and out of Katy's wet mouth and unpinned her hat. Straddled as he was on her midriff, Emma shifted her soft eyes to the mans tight ass as he pumped his pelvis to and fro. He turned his head to his left and looked at Emma who stood in the low light looking absolutely scrummy in just heels and panties.

"Join us, my dear."

The petite English girl stood still for a moment, then wriggled out of her silk underwear, her moist bald pussy itching for attention. Slick with Katy's spit Andrew pulled his prick from her dribbling mouth and laid on his back. He held out a hand and Emma crawled onto the bed gingerly, her heart beating like a hammer. Their eyes locked for a brief moment, then she put her tiny hand around his pulsing shaft.

"Let me help you." Katy joined Emma and settled on her knees.

The girls exchanged looks and then kissed each other, their mouths open and tongues dancing. Andrew's cock twitched as he watched, then Emma turned her attention to him. With her doe like gaze on his she slowly ran her flattened tongue up one side from base to tip, then down the other side. She moved back up and surprised him as she popped the smooth head inside her hot mouth.

"Show him the thing." Katy urged her friend.

Emma hummed on his bell end as she kept him firmly in her mouth and began to delicately stroke around and around his glans with her tongue. The vibration and the light flicking on the sensitive portion of his knob made Andrew clutch her head on each side with a firm grip. Now the English girl sucked harder, teasing and tormenting his throbbing prick, her fine locks tickling his thighs as her head moved.

"Me do, me do!" Said Katy, her pussy wet from the sight before her, eager for a taste.

Emma moved her head back and Andrew slipped out, his cock shiny and slick. Katy guided him to her and sucked him in, her pursed red lips ripping along his shaft with long wet motions. Emma squeezed his balls and kissed the Prince who was being driven into a frenzy. The horny American glugged and gagged as his cock head hit the back of her throat, and as she jerked her head this way and that her hefty boobs bounced around in time. He broke the delicious kiss with Emma and grinned.

"You two make some team." He stated, sweat running down his back. "I must have you both, beginning with you Katy Perry."

Katy obliged and sank onto her back closely followed by the Prince who moved in such a way that Emma thought they were one person. He laid his body on top of the blonde American and his stiff organ arched into her pussy. Emma watched with big eyes as his thick erection stroked in and out of her friends muff with a steady pumping of his hips. His slipped in and out with almost no effort, his fit body belied his fifty plus years. He's really good she thought.

"Emma, he's really good!" (Told you- Author)

Emma looked at his cock, smooth under the skin that moved along the shaft. Katy's cunt shone with her fluids as Andrew fucked her faster, his weight on his elbows. Her legs spread wider and came up around his wet back, drawing his cock deeper into her slot. Her fingernails raked his back and her feet bumped on his lower back as his strength pinned her to the bed. Each of his strokes sent waves of fine sensations through her loins and her clitoris throbbed as his pubic bone rubbed up at her.

"Care to join in?" Andrew asked of Emma who has been rubbing her aching clit in awe.

Katy released her legs and he leaned back and withdrew his boner. Emma laid beside her, belly down and eagerly awaited her turn. Andrew's legs bumped her cute bum and she willingly pitched upwards and back so that she was in the classic doggy position. His cock met her pussy as she felt his stomach against her buttocks. The swollen head found her vertical smile and as he pushed in she pushed back. Both groaned at the sublime moment of penetration, her head went back and his hands caressed her elegant neck from behind.

"Aah, aah!" She sighed as they moved together, his thrusts sending her figure forwards.

Emma licked her lips as the mans cock drove up inside her deeper and faster. Her nipples hardened to sharp little nubs as her arousal grew. It was truly a snug fit and she gasped aloud with each hard entry, his prick spearing her all the to his root. She blushed bright red as her body heat rose and a wonderful tingling raced through her muff.

"I'm going to cum! AAAH!"

Emma nearly fainted and her thighs quivered as a volcanic orgasm erupted in her. Andrew did not let up, ramming in with his hands on her narrow hips. She fell forwards to the bed, whatever stability she had spent and felt her cumt flow. He leaned over and ran his tongue the length of her spine from tailbone to nape of the neck. His balls slapped against her wet pussy and her hips managed to move up slightly despite being pinned under his weight. The Prince rammed in with short, urgent strokes, drilling into her as if possessed. Emma juiced further as incredibly she climaxed for a second time.

"Over here, Your Majesty."

Andrew rolled over and settled on his back, his cock pointing to the ceiling, a dribble of Emma's love juice heading south to his ball sack. Katy swung her right leg over his left and his pole slotted into her hungry cunt. She arched her back, her big tits thrust up proudly as she started to pant and grind her hips along his fat shaft. Emma smiled as she sat and watched Katy hump her ass up and down, then from side to side, her ripe tits jiggling.

"Beautiful," he squeaked as she groaned louder the harder his cock shoved up her. "Your vagina is so hot!"

The singer fucked the lucky man as if she were a bitch in heat, lifting her lower half right up and then hammering down with all the force she could muster. She gave a hiss of approval when he gripped her thighs and she squeezed his legs tightly. The room was filled now with the aroma of Chanel, sweat and sex. Katy gave a yelp as he unexpectedly slipped his hand between their humping bodies and thumbed her clit. The platinum blonde had to pause and sank down on his pole and placed her hands on his hairy chest.

"You work awhile," she panted and raised her tired bones up and off his lap.

She laid beside Emma and Andrew looked like the cat who got the cream as he crouched by the two wanton girls. As they laid there side by side his view was of two cunts and four slender legs. Katy put her left hand in Emma's right and entwined her left about Emma's right calf. He crawled between the open thighs of Katy and banged her senseless for a frantic two minutes, then he withdrew and shifted to his right and entered the patient English actress. For a solid two minutes he gave her all he had reducing her to trembling wreck, before moving back to the American singer. Katy squirmed with delight under his vigorous pounding, then pouted with disappointment when he again turned to fuck the shit out of Emma.

"This is fantastic, girls. Haven't had this much fun for ages. I may well come soon."

He continued his pleasure as he fucked one, then the other, both melting into puddles of perspiration and other bodily fluids. Emma looked at Katy, and Katy looked at Emma, each wondering who might be the lucky one to receive his cum. As he fucked Katy she squeezed her ample boobs as her orgasm hit.

"Fuck!"

The Prince pulled out his slippery tool and looked at Katy as she rolled her eyes back into her head, tiny drops of fluid glittered on her puffy labia. Then he looked at Emma with her lovely hair fanned out under her head, and her quite exquisite brows. He slid back inside her determined to ejaculate and gave her his whole length. Her rotating ass drove him delirious with passion as he planted his body on hers, smearing her gorgeous figure with his well earned sweat.

"That did it."

Andrew tugged his cock loose and shot his load over her quivering lower body, splashing her stomach and thighs with generous spurts. Katy moved over quickly in an effort to partake of his orgasm and licked his salty knob as he was reduced to little jerks. She sucked him dry and then moved up to exchange saliva and cum with a panting Emma.

A subdued rap on the door alerted the Prince to someone outside and padded over to the door and opened it a crack. A silver tray was handed over and he read a short note. He returned to the bed where the two girls were locked arm in arm.

"Well ladies, I have some good news and some bad news."

"Tell us the bad news first." Said Katy.

"There has been a road accident and there are horrendous delays back to London. We shall have to wait until morning to drive you back."

"And the good?" Asked Emma, already knowing the answer as she gazed at his crotch.

Indeed Andrew was still semi erect and seemingly ready to go again. He spread his hands with a grin as his love rod slowly rose to attention once more.

"Promise not to breathe a word of this to Kaley."

Emma nodded and the pair of lusty girls exchanged a high five.

END

12