Kaley, Katy, Emma Play Strip Poker

Story Info
A trip to Vegas leads to unexpected fun.
4.3k words
4.63
29.9k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
809 Followers

Note- This story is pure fiction and to my knowledge never took place. Any resemblance to any characters portrayed here is completely coincidental.

xxx

Kaley Cuoco was fast becoming inebriated as she shuffled the cards extremely badly. Several cards popped up and out of her shaky hands as she tried to keep hold of them.

"Fiddle, now I have to start over."

Emma Watson rolled her eyes and gave an exasperated sigh for about the ninth time in as many minutes and sipped her soda water. Beside her Katy Perry yawned and stole a glance at her diamond encrusted wrist watch. Midnight, and so far a boring time had been had by all.

The short haired pop Queen looked her usual stunning self in a cream Victoria Beckham body contouring dress. A bold low cut neckline and structured waist line meant her large bosom thrust out and up. Her shapely pins were bare and she wore the new season Saint Laurent pumps, crafted in Italy from premium leather and sporting a four inch heel. She turned to the unassuming Emma who sat looking perfectly sweet in a red slim fit mini dress from Alexis. With long sleeves and a high neck it had a semi sheer look with frilled floral lace accents.

"Are we about done here you think?" She asked in the nicest way possible.

"NO! Come on guys, it's Vegas!" Said Kaley.

Indeed the three of them had flown in earlier that day on an invitation of Kaley's to attend the annual World Series of Poker at the Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino on the strip. They all had the window of opportunity in their busy schedules and had checked into Circus Circus, Kaley's favourite place in Las Vegas. Katy had especially liked the Rio and its Brazilian influence and had made several mental notes for her next live tour.

"I need a refill, where did that cute waiter go?" Kaley looked around with her empty glass in the air.

After a long day at the Rio mingling with other interested parties and gamblers, they had returned for a dinner at Vince Neil's in the Circus Circus and had dined on the signature Tatuado burgers. The restaurant reflected the Los Angeles singers tattoo imagery and the walls were adorned with pictures of the glam rocker. Taking advantage of that nights 49% discount, Kaley had consumed several glasses of Tequila Sunrise, making sure the waiter skimped on the orange juice.

"They sure know how to mix a Teq...trek...teck, shit! Can't say it." Slurred Kaley.

Katy has chosen her favourite drink of a Tom Collins, while the younger English girl chose not to imbibe.

"Can we go somewhere else, the music is too loud."

Emma had to shout over 'Kick Start My Heart' which shrieked out of the loudspeakers. She much preferred Christina Aguilera and Katy Perry to this racket.

Kaley smiled and blinked her big green eyes and patted the side of her nose.

"All taken care of, lets go."

The three of them headed to the Chairman's Suite and entered a stylish large room. Inside were a solarium, fireplace, L shaped bar and stainless steel poker table. A dozen decks of Bicycle playing cards, some red and some blue, sat on the table unopened. A tray of three inch striped chips was open and on display. The blonde tv actress had hired the room exclusively for the night as well as some helpers.

"Lets play poker!" Announced Kaley who did a fancy twirl in the middle of the room.

Slightly unsteady on her four inch Alexander McQueen stilettos she still had that ability to turn men's heads in her sexy little black dress. The Stella McCartney number had cost a pretty penny but was worth it. Simple and charming with one shoulder strap, the tight fit showed off her curves to perfection. The extremely short hem was decent by about one inch and the nature of the cut drew all eyes to her toned thighs and arched calves.

Kaley became like a mother hen and ushered the two bemused women to their seats around the card table. She waved to the bar and caught the eye of one of two men.

"This is Romulo and over there is Alberto, they are gonna keep the drinks coming."

Romulo looked dapper in his formal uniform of a teal vest with silky black back and tailored striped trousers. He poured out three glasses of water and waited.

"Alberto! We want some Prosecco."

The man acknowledged her from behind the bar and got busy and opened two bottles of the Italian white wine. Kaley slit open a deck of cards with a fingernail down the film and emptied the box.

"Isn't this great! Just like the tournament. Now we'll each take a thousand in chips and may the best girl win."

Romulo came back with three tall glasses of Prosecco, although Emma politely declined. They played three hands of poker and Emma and Katy watched their hostess quickly get drunk. They both knew her well enough to know she had a low alcohol tolerance.

"My deal, hee, hee. Now one for you and one for me. Then one for you." Kaley pointed to Emma. "And another for me. No wait, is that right?"

Frowning she took all the cards back. She dealt two to Katy, then one to herself and then another one to the platinum haired singer before pausing.

"Wrong! Can you even make a fist?" Katy leaned back in her seat.

"I'm perfectly capapap...cabrobale...I mean cap...able to deal thank you. Oh, sugar! I dropped the deck."

Katy got up and made to leave.

"No fun, Kaley. No fun."

"Wait, wait, don't go. Hey, I have an idea if you want some fun. Dare or Dare!"

"What is that?" Asked Emma.

"Okay, it's a card game I invented, we each draw a card and the highest, wait for it, wins. And then that person has to remove a part of their clothing. The winner is the first to get naked!"

"That's stupid! That's just strip poker, where is the dare part?" Katy scoffed.

"I'll explain as we go on, are you in?"

Emma shrugged.

"What the hell, lets see how it goes."

"Emma, really? You want part of this? What about the guys?"

Kaley was already placing a fresh deck of cards in the centre of the table.

"Why, Katy Perry, surely you're not shy."

The pop singer sat back down and blew air out, lost for words.

"This is going to be so much fun. You first Emma."

The petite English girl picked the first card, a King of Spades.

"Oooh, it's high, are you nervous sweetie? Me next."

Kaley drew an Ace of Hearts and laughed.

"Aces are high."

Katy got a two and relaxed, taking a welcome swig of wine.

"Yay! So, here we go!"

Kaley gladly tugged her one shoulder strap down and unveiled her left breast, the right part of her little black number came away with no effort and the blonde looker sat proudly topless. Both girls looked at her enhanced C cup boobs high and firm on her chest.

"I'm in the lead, lets go again."

This time Emma drew high and she removed the left sleeve of her red dress and pulled out her arm. Again the next time she drew another King and won so she let her other arm out. The nature of her high necked dress meant that she had to unzip herself from the back which meant her upper body was now uncovered.

"I just love your tits babe, so natural." Kaley hooted her approval.

Kaley admired Emma's medium sized breasts with the seemingly always erect nipples that jutted out like bullets. Katy had the misfortune to draw high on the next cut and pulled the top half of her low cut dress so that her hefty 32D boobs spilled out.

"These are natural too by the way." Katy shook her tits which bounced delightfully. "AND I can sleep on my stomach."

Emma laughed and realised all three were now topless. She looked over at Romulo who had a distinct line of perspiration on his upper lip.

Kaley drank some Prosecco and clapped her hands.

"Now we come to the dare part. As Katy won the last round she can dare any of us to do whatever she wishes."

"Oh, really? Gosh, what can I choose. How about, you Kaley, give sweet Emma a French kiss for one minute."

"Whoo! Nice one Katy. I like your style, you're beginning to get what this game is all about."

Emma turned and kissed the other, slipping her tongue suggestively against the bee stung lips of Kaley. Their bosoms collided as they embraced, Kaley's firm tits seemed so big against the tiny Emma. As they continued kissing they both moaned into each others mouths. Their tongues wiggled like mad around each others, then Katy called time.

"Lets play cards some more." Gushed Kaley.

Katy won again and sat up straight in her chair.

"Me again huh. So, I would like to see Emma lick Kaley's tits one at a time for two minutes."

Emma gasped and stood up to join Kaley. Her own nipples were hard and pointy as she started to fondle the blonde. Kaley moaned as the young girl leaned in and gave the big globes tiny kisses. Emma marvelled at the size and firmness as she sucked on alternate nipples. She sucked the left one into her mouth and rolled it around before repeating the same to the right.

"That's two minutes." Said Katy looking at her watch.

Close by Romulo shuffled from one foot to the other as he watched the women intently. He motioned to his friend Alberto who quietly joined him, a bottle of wine in his hand.

"Right, back to the strip part of the game." Said Kaley with a sly look on her face.

The next hand saw her win and she grinned happily as she stood up to drop her black dress to her black high heels. As per usual the cock stiffening blonde had foregone wearing panties and stood totally naked in her shoes. Romulo tried to hide his growing erection as he studied her stunning figure.

"So, Emma, you get an eight, Katy a ten, and for myself a two. Katy wins!"

The blue eyed beauty stood up and proceeded to wriggle out of her form fitting Victoria Beckham number and let it puddle around her heels. With her long lashes fluttering she gave a little kick and put her hand on her left hip to let everyone enjoy her gorgeous curves. Left in a Victoria Secret double strap V string thong she sat down again oblivious to the highly aroused waiters hovering by their table.

"Dare again." Said Kaley who rubbed her moist pussy under the table discreetly.

This time Emma drew the highest card, and in a state of increasing excitement chose Kaley as her target.

"I dare Kaley to suck Romulo's cock for five minutes straight."

"Fucking hell! Nice one honey!" Katy loved it as Kaley feigned embarrassment and put the back of her hand to her forehead.

"Oh Emma, you devil! Alright, I'll do it. Oh Romulo my dear." She cooed.

The man gulped as his hostess undid his belt and tugged the zip on his fly all the way down. Her right hand slipped inside the tight fitting trousers and grabbed his rock hard cock. As the surprised waiter looked on aghast she pulled his shorts down and his eight inch prick stood to attention.

"Nice cock honey."

The naked Kaley took his twitching organ into her mouth and sucked on it greedily. He tasted hot and musky as she swiped her tongue up and down the meaty shaft. Katy looked on and kept an eye on her watch, counting down five minutes. He raised his shirt further up his body and she saw that the six footer was in fact quite fit with short brown hair and a sturdy build.

"Three minutes to go."

Kaley slowly stroked the mans member and looked directly into his dark and brooding eyes, her excitement combined with the alcohol made her dizzy with lust. She scratched his bared belly from left to right lightly then rammed her mouth down on his boner again for a solid minute of lewd sucking. As she did so she made loud moans that sent strong vibrations through his entire length. Then she gave a final big wet kiss on his bell end and sat up straight, tits heaving.

"How did I do?"

"Just in time."

"Right, now I dare myself to suck Romulo." Announced Emma.

"But we didn't draw any cards yet." Argued Katy.

"Screw that," said the delicate English Rose. "I want a piece of that cock!"

She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and stepped out of them. Kaley eyed her delightful smoothly shaven Mons pubis and felt her own pussy ooze. Alberto by this time had fished his own hard on out of his trousers and held it up as if offering it up. Katy was light headed at this point in the proceedings and joined Kaley by Alberto's feet.

"Now what do we have here."

The hung waiter felt four eyes and two pairs of hands on him as both Katy and Kaley licked up and down his generous length. Katy felt her thong dampen as she grabbed him by the root and teased the fat, swollen crown with her extended tongue. He ripped his vest and shirt off to reveal a fine muscled torso and strong biceps.

"Suck it lady." Blurted Romulo as he bent and cupped the back of Emma's head.

Emma was on her knees, her pretty face in his groin as she let his wet stalk into her hot little mouth. Her pink tongue flicked and swirled around the flared tip and a line of her saliva ran down to his balls. She felt a welcome tingling between her upper thighs as she pumped her slender hand on his shaft, then she flattened her tongue and slapped it with his cock several times.

"Team work." Said Kaley as she and Katy each rolled their pursed lips up both sides of Alberto's prick.

"Fuck me! Go easy, Miss Kaley!"

The two of them let their tongues meet in the middle, both women purring as their lips slid together. The tv actress was forcing her mouth all the way down his whole cock as Katy sucked his hairless balls one by one. As she bathed his soft sack with playful sucks her pussy drooled fluids down her thigh.

"I got to fuck this guy!" She announced. Romulo had gathered up Emma's fine hair in his hand and was banging his stiff prick into her mouth. Tears ran out of the corners of her eyes as he face fucked the diminutive girl and she tried her best not to gag. Although sober her head swam and her pulse raced as she placed her hands on his chiselled thighs, the aroma of his maleness in her nostrils.

"Come on baby and fuck my pussy."

Katy Perry leaned on the poker table, her lithe pins spread out, her high heeled Italian shoes dug in firmly, her wet pussy peeking out. Alberto, still in disbelief, scooted forward and placed his hands on her delectable hips and lifted her up to the ideal angle for penetration. He snapped his head back and plunged into the wonderful, delicious cunt.

"Holy shit! That's fucking big!"

The lucky guy slid all the way in feeling her warm and wet tunnel envelope his rigid cock. He rocked his hips back and forth, still holding her in a firm grip and pushed in and out, oiling his shaft in the process. Katy reached under and used one finger to play with her erect clit, sucking her lower lip in delight.

"Let me taste it."

Kaley bent and pulled his prick out of Katy and lifted her head to suck on his dripping cock head. She made loud yummy sounds before releasing his rod with a goodbye kiss and letting him slam back hard into the impatient Katy. He went in all the way to the hilt as she held onto the edge of the rocking table. The sight of her buttocks spread out around his cock was indescribable as he glided in and out, and his big blue vein pulsing down the right side of his shaft.

"Amazing!" He gasped.

Katy fell forward from the rough thrusting and her large boobs squashed onto the top of the table. Her shoes went on tiptoe as his balls slapped at her butt with forceful lunges, and her nails left gouges on the table top.

On the other side of the poker table young Emma was on her back with Kaley Cuoco between her open thighs. The English girl wriggled her bum on the edge of the precarious steel table as Kaley puckered her lips against the bald cunt in her face and drove her wild with ecstasy. Kaley intertwined her two fingers and slid them into the impossibly smooth quim of Emma and frigged her as she lapped at her hooded clitoris.

"It's too good!" Cried Emma whose cunt and upper thighs became slick and wet.

From behind her Kaley felt her buttocks parted and a huge log inserted into her aching pussy. Romulo grunted as he sawed back and forth into the tight Kaley whose muffled moans vibrated against Emma's hard clit, then she gave a big gasp as she felt his full erect cock inside her. The waiter grabbed onto her hips for purchase and ground his groin into the divine curve of her twin cushions that were her bottom. His bristled pubes scraped her peachy skin and a thrill radiated through her loins.

"Is he good?" Whimpered Emma who squirmed on her bum.

"Mm, hmm." Kaley moaned as the blonde moved her body in tandem with the mans sinuous gyrations.

Romulo quickened the tempo, his feet wide and steady as he fucked Kaley with short bursts that made his balls slap on the insides of her toned thighs. As her heat rose so he slowed up and twisted his lower body and gave her leisurely prods.

"Fuck me hard you bastard!"

Romulo laughed with a surprising boldness considering who was paying his wages and he made a partial withdrawal.

"I need some spit."

He moved from behind Kaley who pouted with disappointment as she watched him feed his big organ to Emma. He placed the head close to her lips and she opened her mouth and rolled her pink tongue around the swollen crown. Kaley rubbed between her thighs and inserted two fingers into her sweaty twat, then she stood and on wobbly legs went over to Katy and Alberto.

"I wanna fuck Alberto." She slurred and plonked the man back in an easy chair next to the poker table.

Katy played with her mammoth tits as she saw Kaley take up a reverse cowgirl stance and lower her slick pussy down his upright cock. At first she only let the head inside, going around in circles with rotations of her hips, then she sank all the way down and shivered with the ecstasy of his fat prick filling her cunt. With eyes closed and heels dug in Kaley moved up and down on his stiff pole, her large boobs jigging as she rode him.

"It's a nice cock." She said as she turned to look at Katy.

"I know." She answered, her pussy flaps still parted from his ramrod fucking.

Kaley jammed her pussy down on him faster and faster, every upward thrust from him slammed his whole length all the way in, right to his balls. She leaned forwards and her huge tits hung from her chest and bounced delightfully. The force of her downward slams made her slippery hot cunt lips give little pussy farts that made Katy grin. She looked into the adorable face of Kaley and saw her big green eyes sparkle. Now Alberto humped upward with solid thrusts that made Kaley bounce around in a mess of tits and limbs. She whimpered happily until he smacked her hard on the ass, then she yelped.

"Did you cum, babe?"

"Very nearly." Said Kaley who ground to a halt.

"Romulo, over here!"

"Yes, Miss Kaley."

The tall man removed his saliva coated pecker from Emma's mouth and padded over to where Kaley was busy ripping the cushion from the easy chair and placing it on the carpet by the fireplace. She pointed to it and then Alberto who laid on his back with the cushion under his ass. The blonde beauty crawled onto his naked form and descended carefully after she had removed her heels. With a throaty moan he was buried in her steaming cunt, her pussy and anus moist from her dewy juices.

"Romulo, I want you in my ass." She groaned as she gave a few strokes on Alberto's knob.

Her long hair fell into his face which he flicked away, then her head snapped back as two fat digits entered her asshole. She felt them withdraw, only to be replaced with his dripping wet cock head.

"Shove it right in." She sighed and remained still on Alberto's cock and clutched her ass cheeks.

Gradually Romulo eased his length into her anus as Kaley let out a prolonged hiss of air from her gritted teeth. She relaxed her muscles as the man behind her moved in and out, his shimmering prick spearing her ass. The blonde actress felt the man under her compliment his friends humping and duly made slow but assured strokes up. Kaley was speechless as both her holes were stuffed with two stiff cocks driving in and out.

123z
123z
809 Followers
12