Kaley Plays the Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Kaley gets her comeuppance.
5.1k words
4.55
13.2k
15
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note- This is a fictional tale, and any resemblance to those living is purely coincidental.

xxx

Kaley returned home from a satisfying morning at Manor Stables. Whenever she had the chance she would ride her horse, probably her favourite pastime, along with playing tennis.

On a mid season break from taping her hit tv show, the blonde actress had dressed that day in her formal attire of a white blouse with the long sleeves, and light brown jodhpurs. The high waistline of which showed off her small waist delightfully. Flat heeled black leather boots came up to her knees, fairly new, they had broken in nicely.

She had hurried home in her $250,000 silver Mercedes-Benz as quickly as she could without breaking any speed limits, as she was expecting her fellow actor, Jack McBrayer, over for a visit.

Not particularly good company, he was actually a dumb ass, he was packed like a mule and Kaley hadn't gotten laid in over a month.

What a surprise she had been given when she first set eyes on Jack's nine and one half inches fully erect, with a stunning mushroom shaped crown that really did things to her pussy.

She smiled to herself when she recalled the time she had played him and her co star, Johnny Galecki, and on that day had enjoyed the best of both worlds.

Kaley stepped on the gas as a twinge of excitement set her loins alight.

Once she had parked outside her house she made her way to the front door, then, when the door didn't open, she realised she had forgotten her house key.

"Damn it, that's so annoying." She fumed.

Fishing inside her purse for her I-Phone she called Jack in the hope he had already arrived and was inside. No answer.

"Fucking voice mail." She cursed.

She rapped on the door with her knuckles to no avail. He must not have arrived yet.

Looking around for a solution, she spied one of the front windows slightly ajar. Moving along to the large window alongside the front door, Kaley managed to move the left pane out about an inch. Pushing in with her right arm for the lever she got the window to open out, much to her relief.

The window ledge was surprisingly high up and she dragged a four legged chair from the front deck and padded it with a red cushion. She put her left knee down on the chair and tried to worm her way through the open window. By pure bad luck her right sleeve snagged on a sharp nail that poked up from the adjoining window.

"I do not believe it! I'm stuck! Jack! Jack, are you in there?" She yelled as loud as she could.

Her big boobs threatened to tumble out of her blouse as her upper body leaned in, having had three of the four buttons undone on the hot day. Her gorgeous butt bobbed up and down behind her as she struggled to free herself. As she leaned in the cell phone dropped from her hand to the carpet.

"Well that is just perfect."

Kaley tried wiggling her boots for leverage but embarrassingly she was stuck fast, half in, half out.

A sound from behind her raised her hopes.

"Jack, Jack, is that you?"

"Hi Kaley, it's Johnny."

The last time she had seen Johnny Galecki had been two weeks ago when they had recorded the last scene at the Warner Bros. Studio in Burbank. She hadn't been expecting him this morning, only Jack.

"Johnny, am I glad to see you, can you see your way to getting me unstuck?"

"Let me see here."

"Try pushing." She offered.

Johnny got hold of her well shaped thighs and attempted to push her body forwards. His nose virtually buried itself in her ass crack as he gripped her legs and tipped her, face down.

"Careful, don't be so rough."

It was no good, she would not budge.

"You are stuck alright, let me go get some scissors."

"No, no scissors, this is a new blouse, I don't want it ruined. Just push."

The actor placed both his hands on her rump and kneaded the firm buttocks through the riding pants.

"Er, hello! You're supposed to be pushing, not giving me a massage."

"Sorry, it's just, your ass, it's so cute in the jodhpurs."

He continued to spread his palms over her butt, then he lifted the tail of her shirt out of the waistband and unbuttoned the pants.

"Really, this? Now?" Get me out!"

Johnny smiled to himself as he dragged the jodhpurs down her toned thighs to the top of her boots. Kaley, as was her want, never wore underwear and the wavy haired man grinned as he was presented with her bald snatch between her bare parted buttocks.

"Hey, do not do that!"

Johnny lowered his face and poked his tongue inside her vertical slit as he separated her ass cheeks.

"Is that your tongue? Do not lick me, you hear me? Do...not."

Kaley bit her lower lip as the man behind her licked up and down the smooth labia and made her big toe shoot up in her boot. He ripped her pants clean over the leather boots, and she felt her right leg lifted up and her knee rested on the windowsill.

Johnny loved to eat Kaley's cunt, little chance of it lately, so he decided to make the best of his good fortune.

He kissed the lips and used his face to slowly revolve around her entire mound. As he held her cheeks wide he began to get serious and moved the pointed tip of his tongue inside her hot channel and lapped away.

Kaley spread out her arms as she gave a deep sigh, the action of him on her juicy cunt raised her emotions to another level.

"Oh, that's good," she admitted as she began to pant.

Johnny stuck a finger in and the blonde jerked on the windowsill, stretched out horizontally. She moaned as he finger fucked her, jabbing the pink pussy lips and delving into the red slit. He pushed his mouth to her again and slurped on the slithering quim. His mouth opened and then closed around her and he could feel her cunt muscles throb softly.

"Mmmmm, yes!" She purred, her fist in her mouth.

"You have no idea how fucking erotic you look from back here."

Johnny paused and then moved to her clit. He inhaled and nearly swooned at the smell of her sex. With a little kiss on the wet nub he made her groan from deep down in her chest.

As her clitoris stiffened like an aroused nipple he caressed her pert buttocks, pawing at the flesh uninhibited. He bared his teeth and bit softly around the base.

"Oooooo, fuck! You bastard!"

Johnny licked and licked wildly now and felt the need to drop his trousers to let his stiff cock free from the confines.

Jack finally showed from inside the house and entered the living room, bare chested and in blue jeans.

"Jack! You ARE here. Help me out." Cried the tow haired beauty.

Kaley lifted her head and looked up at the six footer. She had admired his athletic body since she has first laid eyes on him naked, his biceps and pectorals were loaded, and his stomach was washboard flat.

Despite her predicament, the combined oral assault on her exposed pussy, and the sight of the tall beefcake in front of her began to do things to her.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for ages."

Jack leaned over the spread eagled blonde and took a closer look at the very aroused Johnny.

"Is she very wet buddy?"

"Like a broken faucet!" Said the bespectacled man with his hard pecker in his fist.

"Jack, Jack, really, I am so stuck, you gotta help me."

The tall man with the shoulder length brown hair bent at the waist and helped release Kaley's big boobs from the white blouse. They fell into his palms perfectly and he weighed up the firm globes as if shopping for two ripe melons.

"Are you fucking kidding me! Get me the fuck out!"

Jack had moved so close to the frantic woman's face that his quite visible bulge almost poked her in the eye.

"No, no, no, this isn't right."

Jack unzipped his jeans and brought out his massive prick and slapped her right cheek with the big hose as if it were a club.

"Fucking bastard!" Cursed the woman.

Laughing he quickly reached his full erect state and held it to within one inch of Kaley's open mouth. She blinked twice at the generous nine and a half inch stiff organ, veiny and fat, with the purple headed crown that flared out at the top.

"I'm sure glad you called me Jack, this is turning out better than I expected." Said Johnny as he stood up behind the trapped woman.

"High five!"

The two lecherous men chuckled either end of the sprawling vixen.

"Wait, you called Johnny over? We were going to...weren't we?"

Kaley furrowed her brow. What she had expected was going to be an afternoon of hot sex apparently wasn't what Jack had planned.

"Oh, Johnny and me got to talking the other day, we think you were pretty damn mean to him when you cheated on him that time with me."

Kaley gulped, the tables had turned on her and no mistake.

"Guys, guys, look I'm sorry alright? Let me make it up to you."

She continued to struggle, desperately tugging on her sleeve.

"Oh you will my dear, you so will." Grinned Johnny with a wry look on his face.

Johnny crawled up and positioned his groin to her rear. He angled his throbbing cock to her lathered cunt and then leaned forward. The fat head sank into her oozing hole, and Kaley arched her back.

Her eyes closed as his dove in and her belly flip flopped.

She needed this hot meat in her aching twat, now.

"Do it! Fuck me!" She cried.

The dark haired actor drove up and he plunged inside her wetness, the slick walls of her cunt welcomed him in.

Kaley shivered in lust, her warm pussy bubbled around his organ which overflowed with her natural lubrication. His balls began to bounce off the crack of her ass as he reamed the alluring woman.

"Love your pussy babe."

Johnny slammed into her, fucking her furiously with his swollen cock as the pair of them writhed and bucked the best they could, bearing in mind the hot babe was stuck in the window!

He reached out and smoothed out her painstakingly plaited ponytail that snaked down the centre of her narrowed back.

His eyes met Jack's and the pair of them shared a sardonic grin. Just for once Kaley Cuoco was not calling the shots, or manipulating people to suit her needs and desires. Although from the sounds she was making, things seemed to be working out fine for her as well.

Kaley clenched her lips tight as Jack wagged his long shaft an inch from her face. He just left it there enticingly as she was bounced on Johnny's boner which pushed her body to and fro.

"Lick it babe, you know you want to." Said the very well endowed man.

She did want to, the heat from the woody moved her, and her tongue slipped out of her lips. Jack brushed her fine hair from her face as he stared down and smiled as the tip of her tongue touched the spongy head.

She ran her tongue down the left side of the veiny stalk, feeling the loose skin with the prominent bumps and ridges.

What a cock!

She loved it with an unbridled passion.

Kaley twisted her head and repeated her trail down the other side, as he held his rod steady.

Johnny gave her an unexpected hefty push with his stiff cock and made her wince.

"Hey, go easy."

She turned her head to look over her shoulder, then turned back to face Jack.

He lifted her chin up and unceremoniously jammed half of his knob in her mouth.

"Mmmmph, ggaaaagghh, mmmm!"

Kaley gagged big time on the large prick, her jaw slackened just enough to allow the mushroom head past her lips. He pulled back out and examined his shiny organ.

"Oh, that's so fucking big!" Exclaimed Kaley.

"Open wide honey." He advised.

"Oh, fuck!"

From behind her Johnny held her by the waist and gave her slow, languid strokes and watched Jack invade her mouth, carefully sliding his length inside her. Kaley felt tears in her eyes as she tried not to gag, and a stream of drool seeped from the left corner of her mouth.

"Doing fine babe, now move your head."

Unbelievably she managed to move back and forth, her lips stretched taut around the thick girth.

"Wow, look at you!" Cried Johnny impressed.

He had experience of having Kaley blow his own modest cock, but this was something else. Kaley pushed her head down farther, taking about half of his shaft inside her mouth, then stopped. The big head slid to the back of her mouth and blocked her throat. In a panic she backed up when she found it hard to breathe.

"Gah! Son of a bitch!"

"Good work, now do it again."

Jack held her head and watched the blonde lock all around the glistened tip, before riding her face up and down with her lips closed tight. She gagged once more, but this time did not back off, allowing her throat to open so she could rock to and fro along the big tool.

After a few more seconds she finally pulled back and looked at the result of her work. Jack held his saliva covered prick in front of her, and Kaley pursed her lips again and spat on the head.

"Hey buddy, wanna switch? This pussy is mighty wet."

"Sure thing, Johnny."

Jack opened the adjoining window and hopped out, as Galecki climbed in past the horizontal Kaley.

"Enough already! Jeez, you two are driving me nuts! Alright, I give in, let me up and I'll fuck the both of you."

Johnny looked at Jack and they nodded to each other. Kaley was tugged free from the irritating nail and she looked in disgust at her ruined blouse.

"Jack? Open the door."

x

Kaley Cuoco stood in front of the two naked men who had seated themselves on the beige three seat sofa in the main room. The large bay window let the midday sunshine stream in and the white walls made everything so much brighter.

The bewitching stunner had removed her blouse and jodhpurs and stood with her hands on her hips, still in her brown leather boots.

Johnny and Jack looked on with big grins on their faces as they ogled the magnificent naked object of their desires.

Apart from horse riding, Kaley also loved going to her yoga class. Her traditional hourglass figure had benefitted from the weekly sessions and her skin glowed in the flattering daylight.

Her ample, enhanced bosom made her trim waist seem even tinier over wide hips and her tight belly. With a butt to die for as well as shapely pins, the guys focused on the V in the upper thigh region where her smooth and prominent pussy mound nestled.

She undid her elaborate ponytail and let the long glossy straight hair fall about creamy shoulders, and her arched brows over sparkling green eyes made them wank their stiff cocks even faster.

Kaley touched her left boob and cupped it, while her other went to her mound and shoved two fingers inside. Her hips undulated as she frigged herself fast, her hand on her tit flicked the hard nipple. Her gaze went from one to the other on the seat as she performed her little tease.

The two actors couldn't have been more different, Jack with his fine athletic build and thick nine incher, and Johnny with his eyeglasses with his modest six inch erection.

"Scoot over, Jack." Said Kaley and seated herself between them.

With her left hand she placed it on his pulsing shaft and gave it a tender squeeze. Her eyes widened, it felt so big inside her fist that her slim fingers could scarcely go around it. Excited, the blonde ran her fingers up and down its massive thickness. Fuck! It felt so good. She really wanted this big cock deep inside her cunt.

To her right Johnny stroked his love stick impatiently as he watched, pulling on it ever more furiously. He had fucked her doggy style but longed to have those luscious bee stung lips around his bell end.

Kaley held her face directly over Jack's huge boner which reared up from his hairless groin and breathed softly. Then, with a hungry sigh guided it past her wetted lips. He slipped in her mouth with a lewd sucking sound and he put his hand at the back of her head.

She began a slow up and down movement on the first two inches, running her tongue around the head at the same time. With a gentle yet firm persuasion of his hand on top of her head he made Kaley suck on him harder, forcing her to swallow more of his thick meat.

A hearty cough reminded her how big he was and she came up for air, her cheeks scarlet. After a deep breath Kaley bent her head again and ran her tongue the full length of the rock hard shaft and then plonked down over that oh, so big crown once more.

Jack was wide eyed when he saw a long, slow and very wet string of spit emerge from the woman's puckered lips and trickle down to the base of his monster prick.

She reared up with a wicked smile.

"Like that Jack?"

"Do I like it? Fuck yeah!"

She turned to her right and looked Johnny square in the eye and bent down to suck on him next. Her pink tongue flicked out and she licked his cock from the base of his hairy balls and all the way up to the top.

"Holy fuck!" He cried, head thrown backwards.

Her head sawed back and forth, her moist lips clamped tightly on his knob, cheeks hollowed and then bulged. Johnny thought it the most sensual thing he had ever seen, her pretty face in his lap, her mouth full of his helmet.

Jack didn't remain idle and put his left hand between her parted legs and cupped her pussy. Kaley rubbed on him with little jerks of her hips. He found her clitoris and tickled her with teases of his fingertips that made her moan loudly on Johnny.

The shamelessly aroused woman pulled her mouth off the quivering cock with a sloppy plop, her head lifted and she looked back at Jack with half lidded eyes.

Her left boot came up on the seat to let him gain access to her moist hole. He managed to slide two fingers inside her pussy and Kaley gasped and grabbed his forearm and squeezed it.

Johnny joined in and started to rotate his thumb on her clit giving her a double whammy.

"Oh my, you guys!" She hissed through gritted teeth. "Lets get on with it."

All three of them shifted and Kaley sank onto her back, her head propped up on a cushion. She didn't rightly care who fucked her next, she just needed a cock inside her molten cunt, and soon!

"Spread 'em honey." Said Jack as crawled up her body.

She drew her thighs apart and shivered with delight at the thought of his huge hose about to split her pussy open. Without a moment's delay the tall stud pushed forward with a powerful lunge and his prick slid into her hungry cunt.

"Oh, oh, oh!" She gasped as his up thrusting cock stretched her tight pussy walls open.

Her stomach quaked, her head whirled as her quim was gloriously plundered by his amazing manhood. Kaley lifted her legs up and tucked her leather boots along the backs of his thighs, as he fucked her with slow motions. She looked down at the hunk atop her and watched his rigid cock vanish, then reappear from her juicy twat.

Beside her head was Johnny who turned her face to him and moved his pecker across her lips.

"Oh yeah, let me suck it."

Johnny put his hand on the back of his right hip and pushed at her as he face fucked the hot blonde. The two men fucked her in unison and her excitement grew to fever pitch. Jack became possessed and his fucking got wilder and wilder, thrashing into her so that her body was pinned down onto the sofa.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she intoned over and over, her body glowing with perspiration.

Kaley's heated pussy flowed freely and lubricated the thick cock buried inside of her. Her boots bounced on his legs uncontrollably as he thrust up all the way, and his balls slapped hard on her ass cheeks.

Her constant moans turned him on even more and he flexed his tight ass and literally battered the woman's soft pussy. Kaley was lost in a world of lust, all thoughts of anything but his hard cock up inside her cunt gone. She lifted her arms around his waist and pulled herself up to him and did her best to hold on.

"Don't stop!" She cooed with pure pleasure.

He dominated her body with his, their sweat covered skin merged as one. Now he slung her slender pins over each of his forearms and she shrieked as he continually hit her sweet spot.

123z
123z
813 Followers
12