Kaley's Competition

Story Info
Kaley and Melissa go head to head and give head.
3k words
4.51
29.1k
31
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
812 Followers

Note- this tall yarn never took place in real life, I made it all up.

*****

Kaley Cuoco and Melissa Rauch had just dined in the wonderful steakhouse in the Circus Circus Casino on Las Vegas Boulevard. The elegant diner was old Vegas and had dark walls and booths, and the waiters were second to none. It was eerily quiet considering just outside there were many people and entertainers having loud fun.

On a quick weekend away from recording their hit tv show they had caught a flight late friday and had booked one large suite in the new West Tower. This was Kaleys absolute favourite Casino in Vegas, maybe not the cleanest or stylish but she liked the circus atmosphere and location, and the steakhouse was a hidden gem. She had ordered the grilled shrimp and then the prime rib from the top grade Midwestern beef matured for 21 days. Melissa chose the lobster with a ceasar salad. As they left to play some blackjack Kaley noted her tiny friend linger behind and speak to the tall waiter named Jose, who had earlier caught their eye. He had a dark brooding quality and had thick black hair down to his shoulders. She watched as they both laughed and hugged each other goodbye.

After a fun hour of gambling they had ridden the elevator to the 35th storey and settled down after each had bathed, and relaxed in their bathrobes. They had just opened the second bottle of Merlot and sat close as they sipped the wine, and the conversation moved from business to personal stuff.

"I've got to confess I give the amazing blowjobs. No man ever leaves me, its always me who ends the relationship. My oral technique is like an addiction for them. I can turn most men into pussycats. Its my specialty."

Kaley tossed her head to one side and looked at Melissa with a superior grin. Her long blonde hair fell over her left shoulder and her robe fell apart so her naked breasts were partly visible. Melissa sighed, her friend always showed this side of herself when she had consumed alcohol.

"Really, hmm. The last boyfriend I ever dated before I married told me I gave him THE best blowjob of his life. He told me he even dreamt about it."

Take that bitch she thought, smiled and leaned back on the white three seat couch and kicked her bare feet back and forth.

"Right, you should tell me all about your technique, impress me." Kaley drained her glass and gave her fullest attention.

"Alright I will. Well, its important the way you twist your hand at the start, get it nice and hard, then stroke the shaft upwards to the tip. The main thing you must do is keep eye contact, hand and mouth coordination. Stare into his eyes as you twirl your tongue around the head. Slowly at first, then faster until you drop your mouth over it and gulp him down with a big slurp. Scrape the underside of his stalk with your flattened tongue as you move back and forth along the whole prick. Cup his balls and then take a deep breath and suck on him as fast as possible. He'll be putty in your hands. Now you tell me your oh so special technique?"

Melissa crossed her left leg over her right and her robe fell back to reveal her thighs.

"I couldn't possibly, mine is a secret. Mums the word. If I told you, you'd tell others and my unique blowjob details would be all over Hollywood."

Melissa frowned and then made a sound of derision in her throat. Sometimes the woman was unbearable, everything revolved around her.

"Oh Kaley, you have to be the best at everything. The prettiest on the show, the best paid, the most publicity and now you give the best head. Give me a break."

Melissa took up her cell phone and called the new number she acquired. She went out to the bedroom for a couple of minutes then returned with a big grin.

"Well Jose is on his way up. He just finished his shift and wants to say hi."

"Melissa, what are you up to?"

Moments later came a knock on the door and Jose was let in. She had gotten his number and had given him the idea he was welcome to visit her room any time. He was still in uniform as he sat on the opposite couch and sat in silence and looked at the two blondes in their bathrobes. They in turn checked out his long slender limbs and dark complexion. He looked to be about 25 and fit.

"Well Jose, how are you? Thanks again for the service, the meal was a sheer delight. Now Kaley and I were just debating over who gives the best blowjob. I want you to watch me blow this banana and you can decide who is best."

Melissa took a banana from the selection of fresh fruit in the red bowl on the table.

"Er ladies, I think maybe you have both had too much to drink," Said the nervous man.

Kaley threw her hand in the air.

"Oh come on, a banana! Thats stupid! Besides its what you do inside your mouth with it. Let me blow Jose and you watch his face, don't look at my mouth or face though."

Melissa looked around surprised and slightly disappointed as Kaley shoved the young man back into the couch and immediately tugged his black slacks and underwear down to his shoes.

"Right Jose, just relax and breath in and out like normal. Feel my warm hand move up and down your hard cock."

She gave the palm of her left hand a quick lick and rubbed him as he grew hard in her fist. With her big green eyes on his face, her hand went from the base on up then gave a clockwise twist of the wrist when she reached the crown. She gave several strokes while she kept her right hand on his stomach then popped the head in between her soft lips and sucked gently. After a few sucks her head moved down and his stiff rod hit the back of her throat. He groaned loudly as she reared back up and released him. More sucks on the tip then an almighty downward move of her head and he was totally swallowed up once more. Again she backed up and swirled her tongue around and around, saliva dripped down to his dark pubes. Jose thought he was the luckiest man alive as he bucked up from his seat. Three hours ago he was serving tables and now he had his hard prick in the mouth of none other than Kaley Cuoco.

"I don't see anything very special about any of this. What are you doing I can't do?" Melissa leaned in closer.

Kaley pulled a curtain of her lustrous blonde hair across her face to hide what she was doing.

"I said watch his face and not me!"

Kaley continued to suck the mans crown only, while she moved both her hands up and down his rigid shaft. As she shoved forwards again her nostrils flared and her eyes sparkled.

"This is unbelievable." He muttered as he threw his head back.

"Oh fuck this, move over and let me show you how to suck cock."

The five foot nothing stacked blonde moved down to her knees and took hold of the mans throbbing tool and held it upright. She hollowed her cheeks and attacked the rock hard rod with fast bobs of her mouth back and forth, back and forth, over and over.

"Here we go, like that? Does it make you wanna cum in my mouth?"

He sat up and rested on his elbows to watch the amazing sight of the tiny blonde as she moved her head on him. Her right hand made quick twists around the shaft as she made very loud slobbering noises with his knob inside her mouth. As she lifted off him her drool left a long train from her lips to his cock head which trickled down in slow motion. Her fist smeared his entire thick shaft with the spit and left him with a shiny, swollen cock. The long vein along the right side pulsed blue, and a smaller one went off at a right angle just at the top also rose up engorged with his blood.

"See how its done my dear? He likes it nice and wet. Now watch."

Melissa spat on the purple head and rubbed him fast as she took his right ball in her mouth and locked her lips around it. She released it and plonked her mouth on his left and sucked on it greedily.

"Maybe you should take notes Kaley, hee hee!"

"Listen this is all well and good, fact is though my body will turn him on more than yours."

Kaley stood up and stripped off her bathrobe and her stunning curvy body was revealed. The young mans eyes grew wide at her 34C tits with the large pink nipples, then dropped to her smooth waxed labia between parted shapely thighs. Melissa took this as a challenge and stood up and also stripped off her robe and her mammoth natural boobs fell out large and heavy on her chest. The soft light downy hair looked enticing at the bottom of the V that ran from her hip bones to her mound. Her wide hips and rounded ass made her very desirable to Jose who loosened his shirt and kicked his trousers away.

"I bet he likes my pussy more than yours." Said Melissa as she looked into the mans eyes.

"Fine, everything is a competition with you. I"m sure he will find its not as nice as mine, nor as tight."

"Let him decide." Kaley began move her hands along her thighs and lick her lips seductively.

"Look lets see who he wants to fuck first." Kaley winked at him as the two girls sat on the opposite couch side by side and lifted their legs up and wide.

"Mines definitely pinker and nicer." Melissa cooed.

"Well mines wetter and thats what counts the most." Said Kaley as she bent her left leg at the knee and rubbed her bald labia. Melissa also rubbed her cunt , the golden pubes grew ever darker as she became moist.

"See him staring at my pussy? He can't wait to fuck me."

Indeed Jose wanked his aching cock furiously and remained seated as he ogled the wet slit between the open legs of Kaley Cuoco.

"Come on already, just pick one."

"Yeah, whose pussy is better, whose pussy is wetter?"

"Both look really good, I want them both." Jose said diplomatically. Was he really going to fuck the two gorgeous actresses?

Kaley moved quickly and straddled his body, she held his prick in her hand around her back and guided his prick inside her with a little moan. With both hands on the back of the couch behind his head she began to ride him fast, her butt rose and fell at a frantic rate.

"Ooh, yes, he likes that don't you babe?"

Jose nodded and gripped her peachy buttocks and squeezed tight as his cock was devoured by her hungry cunt. Up and down she rode, her ass slapping on him with every stroke.

"Enough!"

With a strong shove Melissa knocked Kaley to one side and got aboard the mans cock as he slipped from the tall blonde and started to bounce up and down, her massive tits in his face.

"See how he loves my big titties hee hee."

"No no no, get off him, I was fucking him."

Kaley shoved the other with equal strength and Mel popped off the mans twitching cock and Kaley climbed on him reverse cowgirl.

"This is my cock bitch step aside and watch a real woman fuck a man."

With her hands on her upper thighs she leant forward, her feet dug in the carpet and she rode him like he was a stallion. Her head dipped so that her long hair fell onto his legs and he gazed in awe at her butt from behind as his cock vanished up into her.

"Ooooo yes, now that feels good, right babe?"

Her hips ground on him as she moved her pelvis along his pubic bone and he could only grunt in answer, the words stuck in his throat.

"No, I'm pretty sure he liked me better." Mel tipped Kaley onto one side and got on him also in a reverse cowgirl stance.

Kaley stood at their feet with her hands on her hips disgusted as she watched them fuck like two teenagers with loud groans and hurried motions.

"Well how about I shove my pussy in your face, how would you like that?"

"Do it."

Melissa reached back with her body as Kaley swung her right leg over her and dropped her cunt down on the upturned face of the rutting blonde.

"Oh fuck yeah, how do you like that pussy huh?"

Kaley ground her pelvis on her face and felt the long tongue flick at her damp slit. Jose was gobsmacked as he joined in and licked Kaley with vigour. Both of them lapped away, their faces glazed with the juices that dripped from the puffy cunt of the actress.

"Wow, awesome, a double whammy. Two tongues tongue tied on twat, ha! Now thats what I call teamwork."

Kaley moaned and writhed, the feeling on her sensitive sex was out of this world. Her whole body tingled and she felt an orgasm rapidly approach. Melissa slipped off the shiny cock of the waiter at that moment and stood in front of them.

"Look, we could be going back and forth all night, this is a competition. Lets say whoever makes him cum is the winner."

Kaley lowered her body and assumed a doggy stance and faced the back of the couch. She raised her ass in the air and looked over her shoulder and nodded.

"Can you just stick it in and lets do this."

Jose came behind her and poked the head of his cock inside her hot quim.

"Ahh, oh yeah, mmmm." She sighed as he pistoned into her with both hands on her hips.

Melissa lined up beside them and wiggled her generous rump as she watched her friend get hammered. Kaley pushed back as good as she got and the couple became a steamy blur.

"Oh he is good Mel, really good, I'm gonna cum."

She gripped the back of the seat and held on for dear life as Jose fucked her ever faster. She tensed her muscles and perspired freely as her climax hit her and she shuddered in relief.

"See, oh my, I, fuck...I can cum faster than you, oh boy!"

"Big deal. Come here boy and fuck ME now."

Jose shifted over and penetrated Melissa with ease, his cock was slick and glistened from the fluids of the quivering Kaley. She looked hard at him, her eyes on his with extreme concentration. He soon picked up a frantic pace and his hips rocked into her cute frame powerfully. Compared to Kaley she had wider hips and fleshier buttocks, two dimples showed next to her anus every time he pierced her cunt. The juicy pussy was looser than the taller Kaley who had fit snugly around his cock.

"Keep doing that and I'm gonna cum pretty soon."

Melissa swept her long golden curls over her left shoulder as she was slammed up into the back of the couch. With his fingers he scratched her spine lightly which made her shiver with delight.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck."

Jose grabbed her long wavy curls and pulled her head back, then leaned in to nuzzle her pale neck.

"He, he, he made me cum, oh wow!"

Melissa yelled out and shook with the satisfaction of her orgasm and dropped her head as her breath became laboured. As she relaxed the young stud withdrew and looked over at Kaley who laid on her back with long legs up in the air.

"Come here you naughty boy and fuck my brains out."

Without any hesitation he settled between her open thighs and held her by the left leg. His stiff prick slid in to the hilt and as he began to fuck her his muscles flexed as he drove in and out. Her breath became loud and ragged in her throat as her body was mashed into the seat.

"You gonna cum for me boy? You there yet? Cum in me, give me that cream."

Her dirty talk inspired him and he grabbed onto her upper thighs to ensure his cock went inside her as much as possible. He pulled back as far as he could without leaving the warm confines of her cunt and rammed back home hard. Three more of these deep lunges was all he could manage and he let out a roar as his cock erupted and sent his hot white seed inside her. He pulled out after the first pump of cum and sprayed her bald cunt so that his sperm literally ran down her upturned ass crack like a river. Jose held his pulsating cock in his fist and swiped it all around her mushy cunt as the sweat dropped onto her belly from his furrowed brow.

The three of them caught their breath and it was Kaley who spoke first.

"So, whose pussy was the best. Obviously you came in mine so I think we know who the winner is. Me, as usual."

Melissa pouted, always the same, Kaley Cuoco is the best in anything she chooses.

Jose ran his left hand through his thick hair and pondered.

"I think I need to fuck you both once more, I can't quite decide. Can we make it the best of three?"

The two girls laughed and Melissa rolled her eyes up when Kaley announced she would suck him first. No fucking surprise she thought, here we go again.

END

123z
123z
812 Followers