Kaley's Competition Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls test female sex toys.
3.4k words
4.23
13.5k
9
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- Totally fictional tale I dreamed up and not based on actual real events.

Kaley Cuoco arrived home with just about the biggest grin on her face. Despite being two thousand bucks out of pocket she dumped her shopping on the kitchen counter and hopped about like a kid and clapped her hands with glee. Her long silky blonde hair was in a ponytail which bounced on her back as she discarded her coat and smoothed out her Soundgarden tee over her big tits.

"Just wait til the girls get a load of this."

Kaley picked up her cell phone and spoke excitedly as she paced around.

Two hours later Kaley and her guests, Melissa Rauch and Amy Davidson were gathered at her Hollywood home in the airy large bedroom with the bay window. All three were totally nude and sat around the center table that had a wide array of coloured sex toys displayed.

"So I heard about the annual sale at Larry Flynt's Hustler Hollywood store on Sunset and rushed straight over there. I thought it would be fun to test and score the toys. What say you?"

Kaley looked at the two in turn, her firm rounded breasts jiggled as she spoke. Melissa sat up straight so her mammoth natural tits flopped out in front of her. The five foot blonde with the amazing 32 DD boobs smiled back, her tiny frame made her impressive breasts seem even bigger than they really were.

"Sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait. I know you like a competition Kaley."

Kaley nodded, she liked to win too.

"Amy? How about you?"

Amy Davidson, once the tv sister of Kaley on the show 'Eight Simple Rules' looked glum as she played with her long wavy red hair. Her legs were spread out as she sat and her smooth bald pussy lips were visible to all.

"Sounds dumb to me, I'd rather be with a man myself."

Kaley rolled her big green eyes, typical Amy she thought. Regardless she explained their task.

"Right, pay attention. I've set out all the toys as you can see."

She waved a hand in a sweeping motion at the seperate displays of upright dildos and vibrators.

"First I thought we would start with oral inspection, because we need to know that they can all be sucked. Next the tit fucking peckers."

Kaley moved her hand to the next selection.

"Third, over here, the insertion dildos which we'll be testing for length and girth, then finally the electric vibrators. None of those last bunch will pass the test unless they make us cum in three minutes. Are you excited? I am!"

Melissa looked to her left at Amy who shrugged her shoulders in boredom.

"How about anal?" Said the petite flame haired woman.

"I haven't forgotten you like it up the ass Amy. I've got something special for you if you can just be a little patient. Agreed?"

Amy closed her eyes and nodded.

"Right. Now, lets get warmed up."

Amy and the strawberry blonde were already very close and Melissa put her hand around the tiny redhead. Kaley got down on all fours and crawled over to them. She stuck out an index finger and Mel sucked it like it was a small cock. Amy had begun to play with herself and found she was getting nicely wet. Kaley and Mel kissed and enjoyed each others soft lips and they stuck their pink tongues out and danced with each other. Amy pulled her fingers from her sweet little pussy and held then out in offer. Kaley gladly locked them dry and kissed her blonde friend once more so they could share the taste. The flame haired woman came behind Kaley and put her tongue into her cunt really deeply and proceeded to lick her out. They got very noisy as they all became aroused except Melissa who made sounds like a puppy as she delved into her own wet pussy. Amy replaced her mouth with three slim fingers which jabbed in and out of Kaley who played with the hard clit of Melissa in front of her.

"Hey, lets do a daisy chain!" Cried Amy.

Melissa got on the thick carpet on her side and Kaley laid down with her head between her friends legs. Then Amy laid down and they formed a triangle with Melissa's tongue in Amy's pussy, Amy's in Kaley while Kaley licked out Mel. Hot licking and sucking sounds abounded and only a few moments later they were all writhing and moaning loudly, six pairs of pale legs twitching.

It was Kaley who broke the chain and mopped her brow with the back of her hand.

"Well we can safely say we're warmed up!"

All three sat up and panted hard.

"So, back to work, now lets test the oral ones first. We need to decide which ones are good for suckability and flexibility."

Kaley slapped each and every dildo planted on the table on their attached bases. She lowered her mouth and licked around the first in line, then drove her head down to devour half of the sex toy.

"Thats a nice one, its the white Doc Johnson eight inch with the prominent head. Its quite flexible which is good."

She continued to suck on the dildo with vigour, sucking it hard as if it was a popsicle.

"Mmm, I like it, its not too big but has a nice girth. Melissa? you try."

Melissa came to the table and swept her blonde mane from her face and gripped it by the base and gave little bobs of her head up and down on it. She paused and contemplated a moment.

"Yeah, quite flexible and firm at the same time. I like the fake veins down the shaft too."

"Amy? Your turn babe."

Amy moved slowly to join them and moved to the next, bigger fake cock.

"This is the black Doc Johnson eight inch Sil-A-Gel classic in pvc. Has a flared head." Read Kaley aloud from the box description.

Amy licked round and round the large crown. It was quite big and the redhead gagged the first time she took the head past her lips.

"Thats a good score, extra points for making Amy gag, looks real flexible too." Kaley wrote on her yellow legal pad.

Amy carried on licking the veiny shaft then attempted to lunge down on the huge length. A thin line of saliva trickled down her chin as she moved along the toy with an effort.

"Looks like a winner to me." Said Melissa.

"Yeah, come on Amy finish, otherwise you'll be there all day."

Onto the final dildo which was the King of dongs, the pink Vac-U-Lock, eight inches long and made of crystal jellie.

Kaley gave it a slap and saw it was very wobbly and flexible, firmly in place with the suction cup. With her left hand on the fixed base she proceeded to lick up and down and then cram the whole thing down her throat. Loud slurping noises came from her as she eagerly sucked on the fake cock.

"Oh I love the taste of this one, and its got an impressive big head. Mel?"

She handed the shaft to the blonde who became lost in concentration as she wiggled her tongue from side to side then lowered her tightened lips down over the sex toy.

"Yeah I like this one best." She said as she smacked her lips.

"Agreed. Now, this next lot are the tit wanking section."

All three of them knelt at the low table and Kaley took hold of the first, the Doc Johnson seven inch and clear Ballsy Jellie Supercock. It had bulging veins, with a prominent head and a firm base.

"Right, here we go."

The blonde stunner closed her firm boobs around the silicone cock and started to move up and down with the toy firmly in her cleavage.

"How is it?" asked Melissa.

"I quite like it, it doesn't chafe, but its a bit little. Let me have some lube babe."

Amy passed a four ounce tube of 'Jo H20 lubricant' which Kaley smeared over her rounded tits and then moved to the next one, a Doc Johnson eight inch red classic dong.

"Ah, thats much better, nice and fat yet real firm."

"Here let me," said Amy getting excited now.

She slapped her perky tits with the pvc toy a few times against her erect nipples then closed her boobs around the shaft and rubbed up and down.

"Yeah I love this one too, give it an extra point."

Melissa let her attention waver as her eyes drew on the third in the tit test, a massive 12 inch plastic Nexus dildo with a big girth.

"Come to mama!" She cried as she smeared lube liberally on her gigantic tits.

She squeezed the shaft with her fat squashy boobs and rubbed it hard. As the tip appeared up through the large valley in her boobs and let her tongue flick at it. Amy and Kaley both thought it incredibly erotic as their well endowed friend pumped the fake cock with gusto. Then she rolled the flat of her tongue against the head before she came up for air.

"Fuck Melissa, that was quite the show."

"Thanks, I declare the Nexus the best dildo for tits."

The other two nodded in agreement.

"So far, so good, everybody having fun? Good, now for the insertion section. I'm so excited!"

The three naked babes padded over to the array of dildos quickly and Kaley lifted her left leg and planted her foot on the table and her cute butt on the edge.

"I'll go first." She said.

"Of course Kaley." Said the other two in sync.

The blonde took the tube of lube and squirted a dollop on her left palm and warmed the gel in her hands, then applied it to her already moist pussy. She inserted the clear Doc Johnson seven inch Ballsy Jellie Supercock made of silicone inside her and moved in and out several times with a grunt. Melissa and Amy watched her and could tell by the look on her face it wasn't a winner.

"This is just awful, too soft and no satisfaction. And its a bit smelly. Its a piece of crap."

With that she tossed it to the floor in disgust. Amy handed her the pink Vac-U-Lock eight incher, the so called King and Kaley tested its weight in her hand.

"I think this is much firmer."

She wasted no time and shoved into her hungry cunt.

"Oh, thats much better already. Ooo yeah, mmmmm."

Kaley speeded up as she rode the dildo and her moans filled the room. Her pussy dripped down her thigh as she pumped in and out, twisting it as she pulled it out before stuffing it in once more. Sweat began to appear on her brow as she fucked herself faster, in, out, in, out, in, out. "I love this one, this one is the best. Its really making me wet."

Kaley started to bounce a little and steadied herself with her left hand. As she clenched her inner walls she felt her whole body warm and her nipples grew hard.

Amy was really turned on by watching Kaley and volunteered to be the next tester. She closed her eyes as she hopped onto the table and placed the white eight inch classic Doc Johnson into her bald cunt. Immeadiately she began to moan aloud as the toy with the prominent head glided comfortably inside her hot tunnel.

"How is it red?" Asked the strawberry blonde with the big tits.

"Its got a nice silky smooth feel firm and yet pliable at the same time. Nice girth too."

Her legs began to quiver as she felt her pussy stretch, this toy fit nicely in her tightness. She rocked back and forth as she adjusted to the big girth and raised a hand to push bsck her curtain of flame red hair that fell across her face.

"Fuck yeah, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Mel got jealous at the two women pleasuring themselves and applied some 'Jo' lubricant to her snatch and grabbed the black Doc Johnson Sil-A-Gel pvc dildo and put half of it up inside as she steadied herself with feet planted out wide and her left hand on the table. She wiggled her hips side to side as she worked the dildo in. Her big blue eyes rolled back in her head her pink shaven lips opened around the promient head as the fake cock filled her. As Melissa got wetter her cunt made obscene squishing sounds as she lifted her hips to accomadate the black toy. Through her clenched teeth she whimpered and she screwed her eyes shut. Her face flushed as she finally removed the phallis and gave her erect clit a few rewarding rubs.

"I like that one a lot." She sighed.

"Duly noted." Said Kaley who wrote notes on the yellow paper. "Finally my favourite part of the test, the electric vibrators."

In truth all three had been impatient for this part and hurried to the table where the assorted coloured toys were laid out.

"Me first, boy I'm soooo horny right now." Exclaimed Kaley. "First up is the pink Hustler Slim Rabbit in silicone. I like the look, real pretty."

She placed the sex toy to her wet entrance and fiddled with the on switch. Nothing happened and she looked at the base and pouted.

"No batteries! Thats an instant fail!" Frustrated she tossed the useless thing to the floor.

She picked up the next vibrator, a Doc Johnson seven inch bullet with seven functions and a luxurious velvet finish.

"This looks promising, pink again, I DO so like the colour."

She turned it on and smiled as it kicked in. She began to slide it in and move it back and forth just inside her hot pussy.

"Fuck yeah, this feels really nice. A bit buzzy in the hand but it slips in fine."

Kaley speeded it up with a twist of the switch and bit her lower lip as she pleasured herself, and cooed with delight. She tilted her head back and became oblivious to the other two who watched her in awe. She pushed the toy home just a bit further as she grew accustomed and her body shook when she hit the sweet spot. Her heart pounded as she held the vibrating tool just below her clit and untold tremors shot through her as she began to orgasm. Her hips lifted off the table as she clamped her cunt on the toy, the intense buzzing made her dizzy. She removed the pink bullet and relaxed.

"I came girls, how long did it take?"

"I think about four minutes." Said Amy who studied another Hustler Slim Rabbit with extra G spot stimulator.

She sat against the table with her pert buttocks on the edge and parted her pussy lips with her left hand. She placed the tip of the eight and a half inch vibrator at the entrance of her wet cunt and pushed in. With her right hand she turned it on and was rewarded with a rather loud buzzing sound. Excited Amy gently pushed it right inside inch by inch until it was embedded half way. The stimulator rotated and brushed her clit and the shaft pulsed inside her at the same time. Her pelvis gently bobbed up and down as she achieved a mini orgasm right away.

"I came guys, in two minutes!"

Waves of pleasure built up in her stomach and she groaned loudly without even knowing it. The toy was covered in slimy juices as it throbbed inside her delectable pussy. Tension built and built then a huge orgasm ripped through her and she cried out in utter joy. As she switched it off and removed it she breathed in and out hard. Kaley grinned happily.

"That one gets a high score. Melissa wanna try out the Hitachi Magic Wand?"

"Do I! Just try and stop me!"

The blonde skipped to the table, aching to achieve relief after seeing the other two cun in front of her. She looked at the white plastic toy of twelve inches with the cable at the end. The big smooth sphere at the top was about four inches in diameter.

"Here, let me lube you up."

Kaley Cuoco smeared gel into her friend and stood back. The sex toy had two frequencies and Melissas switched on. She put a finger to the head and got excited. She plonked her ass on the table and brought the end to her throbbing cunt and began to grind the wand up and down. Her juices flowed out down her asshole as she growled from the back of her throat.

"Fuck, but that feels good!"

She began to writhe and bucked at the big wand as perspiration prickled her brow. Her massive tits bounced wildly on her chest as she shook all over. She paused for a moment to catch her breath and looked Kaley in the eyes. Now she turned uo to the high speed mode and winked at her friend.

"Wish me luck!"

As she pushed the deep vibrating machine onto her clitoris the reaction was instant and the big boobed blonde enjoyed a most intense orgasm in ten seconds. Kaley looked her directly in the eyes as watched with a tinge of jealousy and desperately wanted to test the Hitachi herself. She picked up the wand and turned it on timidly as she put her left foot up on the table. Her hand pressed the smooth head against her shaven labia and gasped.

Fuck! It was intense. Her back arched as the vibrations grew stronger ans she could feel wetness trickle out of her sensitive cunt.

"Fuck!" She screamed out as she stiffened and she ground the wand into herself even harder.

Then when she rubbed the head across her swollen clit she let go and her body gave an almighty spasm as her climax came.

"And thats on the low setting sweetie." Mel giggled at the flushed face of Kaley.

"Well this is the winner of the electric section, no contest. Wanna try Amy?"

Amy Davidson was grinning inanely as her eyes settled on the Nexus medium vibrating anal plug. The five inch silky soft silicone toy with ridges and a pointy head was right up her alley. Literally!

"Here we go babe, bend over for me." Kaley poured a good dollop of lube on her fingers and poked them up the puckered anus of the redhead who stood bent along the table.

"Lets see," Kaley read from the box." Six settings and a pointed head for better insertion. Hmm, ready honey?"

"Do it." Whispered the petite woman.

The blonde babe pressed the tip against the tight hole in front of her and tried to push the toy inside.

"Are you doing it?" Said Amy in frustration.

"Hang on."

Kaley worked the thing in like a dildo and penetrated the sphincter. Amy was unimpressed and huffed and squirmed. Then Kaley turned the knob at the base all the way up.

"Who oooooh!"

The sensation Amy felt was incredible and she felt tingles all over her freckled frame. Melissa joined them and with both hands parted the two pert cheeks to observe the plug plunder her anus. Amy gasped for air and her big eyes watered, this is what she loved best. The thing began to ease in and out with ease as it descended to the depths of her rectum. The two women watched as her tiny pink hole quivered as the plug buzzed inside her. Then Kaley began to rotate her wrist as she pushed in and Amy screamed at the top of her lungs and clenched her ass around the invading toy. She enjoyed one of the most powerful orgasms of her life as Kaley pulled the plug out of her butt with a pop.

"Amy, you got one hot ass, you know that?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later as they all relaxed and sipped Long Beach Iced Tea. Kaley studied her yellow legal pad.

"So, the winners, in no particular order are The Hitachi Magic Wand no question."

The other two nodded and agreed.

"Simply, if you need to cum fast this is the boy for you. Next the oral test saw the pink Vac-U-Lock win but only just. The Nexus twelve incher for a tit job, and finally the Sil-A-Gel dildo for insertion. Good job ladies."

"May I keep the Nexus anal plug please?" Asked Amy Davidson.

"Of course sweetie. Two sawbucks as its you."

"Thank you Kaley." Bitch! She thought to herself.

Melissa turned to Kaley.

"Got any ideas for another competition?"

The hot blonde sat up and drew closer to her two satisfied friends.

"Oh boy, I do actually. Listen to this!"

END

123z
123z
823 Followers