Kaley's Erotic Dream

Story Info
Kaley dreams of Barbarella.
2.5k words
4.47
14.4k
10
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note - A fictional spoof written for fun and no monetary gain.

*****

Kaley Cuoco sat on the large recliner in the Hotel suite and flipped through channels on the big screen television.

Beside her was Jack McBrayer who had drifted off into sleep after a long day gambling in the Circus Circus Casino in Las Vegas.

She and her fellow actor had arrived two days ago for a long weekend away from L.A. and had one more night before flying back in the morning.

Kaley had just showered and wore a skimpy pink bra and matching panties and a towel wrapped around her wet hair.

Bored and sleepy she jerked the remote in her right hand in an attempt to find something decent to watch.

She flung her legs over Jack and stopped at a 1960's movie. She recognised Jane Fonda and realised this was the old spoof movie Barbarella.

It was the scene where she had been captured by Durand Durand and had been imprisoned in the Orgasmatron machine and was being given multiple orgasms.

What a hoot!

Kaley sat up and watched with joy at the stupid nonsense on the screen, this would be a good choice for a remake she thought.

She watched to the finish then went to her bed, Jack still snored away on the sofa and she left him and stretched under the sheet naked and refreshed.

As soon as her head hit the pillow she was asleep and tossed lightly in a dream state straight away.

Kaley walked steadily down a metal cylindrical passageway, her green calf high boots clattered on the steel floor.

She had a green Peter Pan mini dress with a pixie hem that was about an inch decent.

Her pert ass stuck out at the rear and her big tits lifted the front up.

Her golden tresses had been backcombed into a big bouffant and sprayed heavily, so that her hair looked like she had stepped into a wind tunnel.

As she wandered lost down the small passage she passed a round window and peered out.

Stars! Thousands of stars!

She was in space!

Moving in space! Aboard a spaceship!

Bedore she could gather her wits she felt hands on her arms which held her tight and she was hurried along into a large metal room.

A man in uniform was behind her and held onto her as a figure approached from the corner.

"So Barbarella we meet again, you look ravishing as usual."

Kaley looked at the man, it was Jack in a long black velvet cape lined with red silk over a tuxedo and black pants.

Unable to move she looked at him unable to figure out her situation.

"Hey what is going on and why am I dressed like this?"

"Dear me, so many questions, and we are only here to have some fun."

Confused as to her predicament and why Jack was dressed like the Phantom of the Opera, Kaley struggled and looked at him angrily.

Kaley felt the guard behind her grab the pixie cut hem of her outfit and drag it off her head which left her golden locks tousled.

She wore no underwear and stood naked just in her boots, and Jack eyed her curvy body greedily.

Her breasts firm and big, the nipples erect, legs long and slim, waist taut, and her hips round.

Between her toned upper thighs her smooth shaven mound caught his eye.

"Remember this pretty pretty?" He pointed over his shoulder.

He showed her the Orgasmatron machine and Kaley swallowed a lump in her thoat.

She recognised it from the Fonda movie.

The large black oval shape, energy cables connected all along and the low hum it made as it pulsed.

Jack sat at the keyboard and swept his long cape behind him and motioned to the guard to place her inside.

Kaley was unceremoniously stripped of her boots and pushed into the machine feet first and she trembled with apprehension.

Jack hit a control and her ankles were secured by padded binds.

Her legs were slightly spread and restrained, wrist bands tied around her and her arms were pinned by her sides.

She was now firmly trapped.

Jack hit another switch and the machine began to glow and vibrate and the nervous blonde looked around with apprehension.

"Is this for real?"

She gasped as a louder noise came from somewhere beneath her.

Her body was bathed in static energy charges that stimulated her erogenous zones and she tensed as pleasure began to flow through every nerve in her body.

"We'll begin slow, let you get nice and juicy before the fun starts."

He looked at her face as it settled at the top of the machine and the look of concern that furrowed her brow. Her big green eyes were wide.

"This isn't torture my dearest it is torment." He hissed.

Kaley didn't get the difference and looked around at her entrapment.

Her body was completely inside the contraption except for her head.

Already she began to perspire as a tingle built more and more intensely from her toes on up.

"Mmmmm, ahhhh! Oh my!"

Some sort of sensors ran up her arms, then down her legs and gave her skin tiny pricks as the machine monitored her nerve responses.

She felt a device clamped to her pussy mound and she felt a cool sensation of lube being applied to her vagina.

Jack began to play the keyboard with a crazy look on his face and Kaley clenched her fists and curled her toes as the pleasure increased.

What was this thing doing to her?

Her skin felt alive, her face blushed and her heart thumped in her chest.

She could feel the blood rush in her ears and she yearned to touch and caress her boobs and body.

Helplessly secured she sobbed in frustration and despair.

She was nearing an orgasm, and she could feel her pussy leak and her clitoris swell. Kaley arched and her head went back as she came hard, a hiss of relief passed her bee stung lips.

Her breath came in spasms as the orgasm hit her, her hands tuggged on the binds tight.

She writhed in the machine and wiggled her butt as the next orgasm came even quicker.

TWICE in 30 seconds!

"AAAAAAAAA, my goodness, that was amazing!" She cried.

Brad laughed delighted at the helpless girl as she came to climax.

"Just warming up my dear Barbarella."

The sheer ecstasy now washed over Kaley like waves.

Only warmed up?

She gasped and looked at the mad man as he hit the keys.

"You are crazy, let me out!"

He laughed and pressed a switch and played some more notes on the keys and the machine kicked up another gear.

She whimpered and felt her muscles tense and her pussy contract.

Kaley was instantly brought to orgasm, the most powerful one yet followed by another immeadiately.

Her cunt squirted her juice along her thighs and the sweat poured from her and made her golden locks lank and damp.

Her breath came with difficulty as she recovered from the sensational pleasure the machine had given her.

She felt sheer joy and frustration at the same time as she was unable to close her thighs in order to fully relish the relief.

The machine went quiet and it seemed to diminish in power and vibrations.

Kaley exhaled with relief, her pussy still twitched from the multiple climaxes.

She felt drained but glowed in the moment.

It had been indescribable, she had never experienced anything like it.

Then the machine began to grow louder again and the sensors pricked her arms and legs once more and registered her blood pressure and respiration.

The sensation grew intense once more and Kaley was brought to the brink of an orgasm without pushing her over the edge to a climax.

"For fuck sake Jack what are you doing to me?"

Her pussy ached to cum and she bit her lips and her moans grew to a squeal then a scream as her cunt dripped, then spasmed from a major orgasm.

"Son of a bitch, that was a good one!" She shrieked.

Kaley sagged back drained, she had lost count of the number of times she had come or how long she had been inside.

Her eyes rolled back and her hair matted to the headrest.

Kaley felt another surge of excitement as the device hummed faster and her cunt screamed to be filled with a cock to satisfy her, then she exploded with a rapturous climax that lasted several seconds.

Finaly she became aware the machine had stopped and her retraints opened.

It was over.

Jack helped her out, her legs were like jelly, her cunt dripped down her legs and was red and puffy. Her heart beat fast and her big tits heaved.

"That was a pleasant half hour, next up double the fun."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kaley Cuoco was led into the corner of the room by two of the uniformed guards and brought to a large barrel shaped object.

She recognised it as a Sybian machine, not that she had ever seen one, only in pictures.

The thing rested on four legs and on the top was an attachment which consisted of two dildos about six inches in length.

A double Sybian! Designed for anal as well as vaginal penetration.

The rear toy was smoother than the front one which had vertical ribs all along.

Both dildos slanted forward and below the front vaginal shaft were clitoral stimulation nubs.

"Good isn't it Barbarella? You have been given multiple orgasms my pretty and now I'm gonna make you beg to cum."

"My name is Kaley you creep and you are one sick bastard."

"Lube her up men."

Kaley felt her naked body lifted up by the arms by two men while another smeared lotion into her cunt hole and anus. Then he coated the two dildos and stood back as Kaley was lowered onto the Sybian.

Someone tied her wrists together behind her then her legs were strapped either side of the barrel at the calves and ankles with buckled restraints.

Once tightly secured her butt was positioned over the smooth anal dildo and pusged back gently but firmly until it pierced her sphincter.

"Oh...my...gosh." Kaley muttered under her breath.

A hand pushed her forward at the waist and her pussy was made to mount the vaginal dildo.

"How does that feel, sitting pretty my pretty?"

Jack flipped a switch on the side and the machine hummed to life.

The head of the toy penetrated her labia and slid in one inch.

First came the vibrations, then the front dildo moved up into Kaley's slick cunt.

She closed her eyes as the thing shifted up and down, it felt sublime as both her holes were filled.

In a natural move Kaley arched her back which made her sink further down on the butt stick and she shivered at the invasion of her anal passage.

She gritted her teeth as the vibrations grew and she squirmed and wriggled.

Hopelessly she clamped her thighs together for some blessed relief but the barrel against her thighs only gave her increased pleasure as it quivered.

The device buzzed louder as the dildos were buried deep in her, her nipples became as hard as bullets and her swollen pussy lips glistened.

Kaley wiggled her hips in desperation now as the pressure on her asshole and the thrilling arousal of her clitoris made her cry out with exquisite joy.

Overwhelmed by lust the blonde beauty longed for her climax more than anything.

Close to the edge the only thought on her head was the unbearable desire for orgasm, she whimpered softly.

Just as she neared her release finally the Sybian slowed and stopped.

"NO JACK YOU BASTARD!"

"Oh, were you near to coming?" He laughed as Kaley wilted and curled her toes at the ruined orgasm.

Her head spun and the ravishing blonde rocked her hips the best she could to no avail.

"Please Jack, I'm begging you? Turn this thing back on."

"Durand Durand is the name, and teasing you is my game, hah!"

The crazy man restarted the Sybian much to Kaley's gratitude and she was again assaulted by the relentless fuck machine.

Her pussy wept juices, and she imagined her anus to be sodden from the butt toy as well.

Now the front dildo passed over her G Spot and she smiled.

YES, this was what she wanted, oh what a feeling!

Near, near, oh so near to a sublime orgasm, finally she would get her glory.

She panted as her pussy throbbed between her thighs and her clitoris rubbed at the raised nubs on the front portion.

Then the thing stopped dead, utterly, completely.

"FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!"

Kaley screamed as if possessed.

Oh so close to satisfaction then the bastard took it away.

Jack now had his stiff big cock in his fist and rubbed it with a wide grin on his face.

"Look Barbarella, look at me cum!"

Kaley raised her head slowly as he shot out his sperm onto the metal floor.

What an idiot.

"That was brilliant, is it your turn now pretty pretty?"

Kaley had no more words, just a squeak.

Once more the Sybian came to life and she threw her head back in wondrous rapture as both her holes were impaled on the double dildos.

Her ass clenched around the rear toy with a gladness tinged with humiliation.

Now she willed her very being to cum.

Cum now, cum now, cum for me, cum for me, cum, cum, cum ,cum.

Every pore leaked perspiration as her body was overtaken by a determined effort to finish this torment.

Then, then, then Kaley opened her mouth in a silent O and her orgasm ripped through her, her pussy gushed out over the dildo in a mind blowing climax.

She came.

She came in glorious spasms.

She came and did not stop.

She came for a minute before finally the heavenly feeling faded slowly and the machine stopped.

Her head went to her chest as her strength drained and she was spent.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kaley Cuoco woke drenched in sweat in the bed in Vegas and shouted out.

"JACK YOU BASTARD!"

Jack woke up beside her in shock, he was naked as she was.

"What, who, what?"

Kaley began to hit the bewildered man over and over with her fists.

"Babe, its just a dream! Stop!"

Kaley came to her senses, her blonde hair damp laid on her naked chest.

"Wow, it seemed so real."

She examined her pussy with fingers that trembled.

She was wet down there.

Did she cum in her sleep?

Had she masturbated while dreaming?

She gazed at Jack McBrayer and his massive cock that hung down between his thighs.

"Fuck me babe, I need a cock real bad."

Kaley pulled him on top of her and opened her shapely legs wide.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers