Kaley's Erotic Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Shiver me dildo! Fun with naughty pirates.
3.5k words
4.5
10.1k
7
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note- Any resemblance to the dreams of Kaley Cuoco are completely coincidental.

xxx

Kaley Cuoco stretched out on her bed in her black silk underwear and laughed at the big screen tv. It had been a long day on the Warner Bros. Stage at Burbank making todays episode of her hit show, and after a refreshing bath she relaxed with a bottle of Chardonnay.

On the screen was one of the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movies with Depp, and the gorgeous blonde scoffed at the acting.

Having been fully employed on the same show for eleven years she yearned to begin a movie career, similar to the guys from 'Friends,' who emerged from a long running tv show to successfully star on the silver screen.

"Look at that, come on, I could wield a sword better than that girl!"

Kaley whipped her arm back and forth as if holding a cutlass in her hand, her wine glass spilling on her comforter.

"Swish, swish, looks damn easy to me, AND I would look real sexy in those pirate costumes too."

She muted the tv with the remote and started to get heavy lids and when the next commercial break kicked in she was already asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A light breeze sprayed salty drops onto the deck of the ship. The sun blazed above the unfurled sails, and the sound of timber and rope creaked by the ocean current.

Three captured young men were sat side by side, bound together by the ankles to each other. All three were stripped and naked and were closely guarded by three female pirates, all beautiful and all armed with a cutlass.

One female appeared to be the Captain, as she sashayed to and fro. She looked beautiful, yet dangerous, her enormously large breasts bounced under her grubby white peasant shirt with loose long sleeves and tattered cuffs. A dark vest with lace up front tapered tightly over it and finished at the tiny waist. Baggy dark pants with a deep red sash at the hip and thigh high black boots completed her outfit. Atop of her long, straight ash blonde hair she wore a tri cornered hat with a skull and crossbones emblem.

"Keep quiet you men, especially you!"

She pointed at one fair haired man with a physique of an Adonis, and who sported a raging hard on. Her pistol came under his trim beard and raised his face to hers.

This was Captain George Cockeye of H.M.S. Mackerel, alongside him were his two mates, Seaman Staines and Master Bates. By 1725, most of the villainous pirates had been captured and hanged, save for this crew of miscreants, led by Captain Mary Misbehavin. Now the English sailors were captured, vulnerable and helpless.

Men weren't the only ones who sailed the seven seas in search of booty, women sought adventure as well as sexual satisfaction as well.

"Madam, you'll swing for this, by all that's good."

"Not before you rot in Davy Jones Locker, you son of a biscuit eater!"

Next to her was a redhead with piercing grey eyes and a determined face, a claret tie in velvet circled her forehead, and she laughed heartily. The bold wench wore a flare dress with a deep V neckline and half bell sleeves. Her red and gold fitted bodice lifted and separated her ample bosom, a big ornate buckle tucked her waist in tight. Long black knee high leather boots with a flat fold over cuff met the hem of her dress.

Another figure pouted and glared with them, her raven black hair hung down to her waist. Her slightly sun burned skin contrasted with her flocked magenta taffeta jacket and black velvet romper. Tight striped pants with ruffled cuffs came to her cute black ankle boots with the lace up fronts. A mini tri corn hat with a large feather topped her head.

The three of them moved along to a solitary figure at the opposite side of the deck. The Captain stood inches from the trussed girl sat on the deck, her wrists tied behind her.

"What's your name?"

"Kaley, and you?"

"Captain Mary of the siren pirates, and this is my ship. These two are my mates, Jenny Talia, and over there Dixie Normous. Strip her ladies, then tie her so she is on her hands and knees. I want to see that pretty ass in the air."

"What the fuck!"

Kaley Cuoco cried out in confusion, where was she, and how did she wind up on a female led pirate crew? Her cute nose was assaulted by the smell of gunpowder, sweat, leather, and rum.

She tossed her long blonde hair from her pretty face, with the big green eyes and bee stung lips. The tight, loose ringlets cascaded down her back and front. A sultry off the shoulder top with a ruffled trim sat perfectly on her upper body, a red and black striped skirt fell down to her bare feet. A pair of gold hooped earrings hung low.

The redhead came behind the bewildered tv actress and lifted her roughly to her feet. Jenny took a large knife and proceeded to cut off all her clothing, leaving her totally naked. Dixie joined them and retied her hands above her head and then dragged her unceremoniously a few feet forward.

Kaley was hauled up and secured to a nine foot, thirty two pound cannon, fixed to a carriage about a foot and a half up from the deck. Her ankles and wrists tied by rope down and under the carriage. The nature of her position meant her boobs separated either side of the bronze gun, and her belly rested on the cold barrel, her feet pointed back.

"You fucking perverts, what's the big idea?"

"Shut it goldilocks, now tell us where the treasure is?"

"Huh? What treasure?"

Kaley felt a hand grab her head and pull it up to the face of the skipper, her hooped earrings jingled on her cheeks.

"THE treasure, bitch."

"Don't know," said the blonde, her curls tumbling down to the deck.

Mary placed a hand on Kaley's shoulder and rubbed the flawless skin. Kaley shivered with an unexpected delight as the temptress moved her hand down her right flank to her waist before leaving it to rest on the plump ass cheek.

"My, my, what SHALL we do, hmm?"

A strong gust filled the sails and the ship rolled gently.

"Dixie, over here."

The raven haired wench stood behind the naked form of Kaley and licked her lips. A sly smile came across her as the dyke shed her jacket and then peeled her striped pants off over her boots. Then she placed her body on top of Kaley 's back who felt the velvet of the woman's romper along her spine.

"Who's that?" She turned her head right to left, but was unable to see anything.

Dixie worked her way up and nibbled the nape of the captured woman's neck with hard teeth. Kaley sighed and felt a tingle in her loins. The pirate rubbed the backs of Kaley's thighs with hers and massaged the big breasts that hung over the gun barrel.

Captain Mary watched with big eyes as Dixie pushed her body to and fro along Kaley's back, mashing her pendulous tits to her. The grime and sweat of their bodies under the hot Caribbean sun meant they slipped and slid in an incredible sensual macabre massage.

Then Dixie swung all the way back to her knees and buried her face in the snatch of the blonde beauty. Kaley let out a shocked gasp as she was masterfully tongued, and her gorgeous green eyes widened in amazement. Each time the woman poked inside, Kaley's pleasure heightened and her clitoris swelled and she found herself wiggling her hips along the gun barrel.

"Hey Cap! This cunt has no cunt hair!"

It was true, Kaley had a smooth, bald pussy which now glistened with spit and her own love juice.

"Let me see." Said Jenny who gazed up close at Kaley's exposed twat.

The redhead parted the soft labia and poked a finger in and out with a low chuckle.

"Er, ladies, ladies." Said Kaley, who bit her lower lip as the women pleasured her.

"You like that bitch?"

A devilish smile came over Kaley. Yes! It was damn good! She squirmed on her belly, the cold metal warmed by her rising heat. Apart from the fact that ropes secured her wrists and ankles, Kaley's limbs hung weakly under the cannon.

On the other side of the deck, the three navy officers sported huge erections at the erotic sight in front of them, and tugged on their binds.

"Get the golden dildo." Said Mary to the naked Dixie, who retrieved a leather toy of around seven inches in length.

The female Captain unlaced her vest and then drew her billowing shirt over her head. Her hat fell to the deck and her yellow hair cascaded down her tremendously large boobs like a waterfall.

She used her hand to widen the legs of Kaley as far as her tied ankles would allow and moved the long dildo inside the juicy cunt.

"Anytime you want to tell us about the treasure, I'm all ears."

Funny way of torture thought Kaley, was she going to be frigged to death? Her brain couldn't quite process what was happening.

The leather thing was pushed in deeper and harder and Kaley felt her entire body boil with sexual frustration. She would love to have caressed her boobs or rub her fingers on her clit but all she could do was take it.

The sex toy went so far up inside Mary had to concentrate on keeping hold of the end. She continued to push in furiously, switching her gaze from the shimmering moisture on the leather, to Kaley's undulating pelvis.

"Hey Jenny, get over here and show her your red snapper!"

Jenny Talia hopped over to the business end of the cannon and straddled the big bronze gun. Kaley raised her face and the ginger bush of the wench was shoved at her. Before she could even think the blonde poked her tongue out and entered the very wet cunt of the siren pirate.

As she was plundered from behind, then so did Kaley plunder the fishy quim of the redhead.

"Red snapper by name, red snapper by nature, hah!" Laughed Jenny as she rocked on the gun.

Then the dildo was removed and her cunt gaped open, the sea air was breath taking on her hot flesh. Convinced that there must be a puddle between her legs, Kaley screamed for release, desperate for physical contact she struggled against her ties in a futile gesture.

"I want it back inside me, you're killing me, I want more, please?"

She swung her head this way and that in an attempt to make eye contact with the Captain, with anyone. Jenny had stepped back and joined her Captain.

Mary Misbehavin barked an order to George.

"You, fuck her." She commanded.

Dixie cut his bonds so that the Royal Navy Captain could stand. All three of the vixen pirates were by this time naked save for their buccaneer boots, and Mary held her pistol under his chin, her big boobs barely an inch from his broad chest.

His was ruggedly good looking, short fair hair, well developed biceps and pectorals. He had no body hair and his wide, solid chest rose and fell as he breathed. The quads and calves were taut as he stood ramrod straight, and his narrow hips led the eye to his rear, where his dimpled tight butt clenched in defiance.

The sailor was tossed to his knees behind the bound Kaley, and Jenny held his massive nine inch erection at her parted, and hairless pussy. The redhead with the head scarf gripped his shoulders and pushed his ass forwards so that his big bell end was a whisker away from entering the damp quim before him.

"No, why should I? He said boldly. "This fair haired maiden knows nothing."

His cock stood upright, rigidly erect from a bald groin, and in fact he yearned for nothing more than to ram in and take the ravishing goddess and savour the lush pussy.

Kaley was confused, he was so close she could feel the heat of his boner on her buttocks.

"Are we gonna fuck or not?" She wondered, anxious for any kind of penetration.

"Not." He said curtly.

Captain Cockeye had been on the stern deck of his ship when they had been attacked, and they were quickly made to surrender peacefully, and most of the female pirates had boarded his ship in a vain search for treasure. The handsome man knew no fear.

In an instant the brave sailor swung a well aimed blow at Mary's temple, hard enough to knock her out. He grabbed her cutlass and severed the ropes that bound Kaley, swiftly followed by releasing his men. The three Englishmen stood crouched, armed with blades and stiff erections, and faced off against the two remaining naked pirates.

"Staines, Bates, lets get them!"

What followed was the most bizarre sword fight Kaley Cuoco had ever witnessed. Three nude men on heat against two rampant, big breasted naked dykes. As she sat upright the blonde took her chance and disappeared below decks, out of the oppressive heat, and away from the fighting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Above deck the sound of fighting dissipated, then there was one long scream and then silence. In what Kaley assumed was the Captain's cabin the alluring woman stretched out on a single cot, her tightly ringed blonde locks spread across the feather filled pillow. Her left hand was beside her head and her legs were bent at the knee and out wide.

The heavy wooden door opened and the hunk of an Englishman stood in the threshold, drenched in sweat. Kaley gasped, she felt hot and cold at the same time. George stood still in the shadow, the candle light played on his Adonis like frame. Her throat felt dry as she stared at his impossibly broad shoulders.

The man stepped forward and emerged from his silhouette, his hair was damp and his baby blue eyes made her melt. His once proud erection had waned, and his flaccid cock hung between chunky thighs like a club.

"Are the women...?"

"Aye, lassie, they are indeed."

Kaley stifled a sob, then put her fist in her mouth. George approached the bed and inhaled her wonderful fragrant skin. She had utilised the bowl of water before to clean up.

Her body was most appealing, flawless skin, full rounded breasts on a curvy frame, and a bald swollen pussy mound that was presented to him between parted well shaped legs.

"Who are you, from whence you came?"

Kaley furrowed her brow, her mind was fuzzy, where did she belong?

"Are you well?" He asked.

The man dropped lower, his hands either side of her. Kaley stared up at him, her heart racing, then he placed his lips to hers and kissed her tenderly. His trim beard tickled her chin.

"You are singularly handsome Madam, when I perceived you tied to the gun I very nearly ejaculated where I sat."

Kaley shuddered and her entire body flushed.

"Take me Captain, I desire your bone in me."

She sat up on the edge of the bed, her lustrous hair tumbled over both her firm breasts, and held his large, thick cock in both hands. The nine incher throbbed and pulsed in her palms, and she caressed the hot flesh, lifting it and weighing it up.

Her big green eyes met his and then he gulped as her lips parted and she tasted it with her pink tongue. She did not break eye contact as she made a slow circle around the bulbous crown, wetting the knob. When she was satisfied her mouth gaped and she devoured the top three inches.

He was too big for any further, she barely wrapped her lips around him, but she persevered and sucked on the spongy tip. Her slender fingers ran up and down the veiny shaft and this drew low primal groans from the grateful man.

As her head moved along the rod she bathed his prick with her spit which dribbled from either side of her tightly closed mouth. Kaley came up for air and looked at her handiwork. His cock stood bolt upright, the head an angry red, the big blue vein prominent down the stalk.

In a hand less blowjob Kaley bobbed along his cock again, her hands firmly on his muscular thighs, in an attempt not to choke.

"Enough." He said, his cock near on bursting.

With an effortless lift George hoisted Kaley back onto the bed and spread her pale pins. She gave a yelp as her thighs were wrenched open and his hands rested on her inner thighs. He massaged the hollows at the top of her soft legs alongside the pussy mound, and down to the cheeks of her ass.

"Holy fuck!" She cried.

George seemed to be an expert as he ran two fingers up and down on the outside of her shaven outer lips, deliberately avoiding the sensitive flesh, and Kaley prayed for him to enter her. He waited until she had reached the peak of her excitement then pushed his middle finger slowly, but deeply into her hot tunnel.

"It's incredible!" Whimpered the aroused blonde.

He moved his hand to and fro with a steady motion as Kaley threw her arms above her head and writhed on the bed. On and on he pumped his hand, delving, probing her inner treasure. He felt her cunt muscles squeeze on his fat digit. On and on he pumped his hand.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

Every part of her felt an amazing sensation, her body seemed not to respond to her wishes. Her toes curled, her fists clenched, her tits heaved, and her pussy, wracked by enormous spasms, squirted her cum over his fist.

Captain Cockeye pulled his finger out and examined her puffy labia, it was sopping wet from her climax. His desire for her was reflected in his prodigious cock that pointed at her like a tapered spear. Kaley's long, gorgeous legs fell open as she surrendered herself and he took a powerful lunge into her pussy that made her catch her breath.

"Big, big," she moaned as his weapon sank inside her soft cunt.

The sailor shook his head and a few drops of his perspiration splashed on her tits. Kaley lifted her legs as his stiff love rod plunged in and out, at first with shallow strokes that soon developed into full and intense thrusts.

The ravishing woman was spellbound by the man as his massive chest mashed against her breasts, his groin pressing her into the cot. Strong pelvic gyrations drove his iron into her in a screw motion that scraped her very pussy walls.

Her arms came up and circled his bull neck, her green eyes deep with gratitude. He returned her gaze and relished the tightness of her around his cock, her writhing curves under his solid frame. Her feet rested on his butt and they bounced as he thrust up her.

George bent his head to her left boob and bit down on the hard nipple as he held it in his mitt. Kaley dug her nails in his narrow hips and spurred him on to fuck her even faster.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me!"

The Englishman rammed in for a few more minutes, then he withdrew and mounted her from behind, pulling her tiny waist to him. Her cunt was so wet by now his rigid prick entered her all the way, only his balls stopped him following through.

"Hold my tits."

He bent and moulded his body to her ass and back and cupped her hanging boobs. She moaned and whined as her pussy was filled and her hands gripped the back of the bed. The timber creaked loudly, and the ship rolled as the pair rutted. Her long hair flowed over her back like a golden curtain.

Unbelievably George increased his hammer strokes and the poor woman was literally bounced on his pecker like a toy. Her head thrashed, her lips quivered as she was ravished. The big shaft brought her second orgasm and as she shook he held her firmly in a strong grip.

He continued to fuck her with her body raised up on his lap, his weight on his haunches. He really gave it to her and she barely had time to catch her breath before yet another climax washed over her.

George let her drop to the bed, slumped in exhaustion. Her head turned to see him get up and rub his aching cock, then kneel in front of her and hold her face up. With a great growl he came, his sperm splashed her mouth and chin in a deluge that caught her completely unawares.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kaley woke up in her bed, her face wet from the spilled glass of wine.

"Wow, I really gotta cut down on the late night drinking, these dreams are getting too realistic."

END

123z
123z
813 Followers