Kaley's Other Erotic Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Kaley's hot bod is spanked.
3.1k words
3.95
12.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This is my loving tribute to the delectable ass of Kaley Cuoco.

*****

Kaley Cuoco left the Sherman Oaks yoga class in tiny thigh skimming black shorts and a plain black vest. The tv actress showed off her trim pins proudly as she hurried to her car. Her personal trainer had been helping Kaley in developing her lower body, in particular her butt. She did lots of lunges, squat jumps and leg curls twice a week in one hour sessions and was feeling the pain. She set off behind the wheel of her $250,000 silver Mercedes-Benz for Stage 25 at Warner Bros. for that days taping of the 'Big Bang' show. Once in her dressing room she showered and took a moment to read her lines as she sipped lemon tea. Her eyes drooped and before you could say 'Bazinga' she had dropped off in her chair.

In her dream Kaley went back to Kate Middleton and the English Duchess and the University school she had attended in her early twenties.

Kaley had joined the University of Saint Andrew in Scotland for a semester and was rooming with four British students Julie, Doris, Debbie and Janet. On her first night she had been teased and hazed by the girls and then punished by the Principal Mrs. Davis. Having started off on the wrong foot, Kaley soon realised that as an American she was not welcome. The girls baited her and when she reacted was always the one caught wrong doing.

Now she was in her third detention in a week and was summoned before Mrs. Davis once more.

The girls had been on the hockey pitch on a friday afternoon when she had been called to report to the office. Still in her uniform of a dark blue pleated kilt and a white blouse Kaley sat on the bench and waited. The kilt she wore hardly reached mid thigh and the blouse stretched tight across her bosom. Her long well shaped legs had white knee high socks that showed off her sexy thighs. A bell sounded and Kaley went in.

"Good morning, Mrs. Davis." Said Kaley in a low voice.

The grey haired mid aged woman looked over the top of her eyeglasses at the blonde and shuffled some school reports on her big mahogany desk. Kaley twiddled a long strand of her hair and looked bored and shook her hips to and fro as she stood on the spot across from the stern woman.

"So, here we are again young lady."

"Guess so," Kaley tried to answer in her best sweet sounding innocent voice.

"Late for class, skipping class, incorrect uniiform that kind of thing. I'm very disappointed."

Kaley knew it was pointless trying to explain the other girls had given her incorrect class times and wrong locations in order to catch her out.

"You know what three detensions in a week means?"

"Uh, uhh." Kaley shook her head slowly.

"Its serious trouble, possible suspension even. Unless..."

"Madam?"

"Unless you agree to take the corporal punishment."

Fuck! What was it with the English and the caning and spanking? Were they all some kind of perverts? Did the Duchess ever have to take a beating?

"Oh, what the hell, I'll take the caning."

A wry smile came over the elder lady and she stood to her full six feet and moved around the desk to the shorter vivacious beauty.

"Bend over the desk then and put your hands on the far side."

Kaley obeyed without a word and lowered herself across the wooden surface and stretched her arms out to the far edge. As her head went low her body moved forward and her bewitching posterior arched up into the air. Her short kilt rose up the back of her adorable bare thighs and up to the lower curve of her backside. She bit her lip and looked over her shoulder to her right and saw the lady staring at her long toned legs, whose gaze went from the well shaped calves in the socks to the bottom of her bum. Kaley went wide eyed as she saw Davis rub her crotch under the tweed skirt vigorously.

"Miss Cuoco, hands on the far edge please, and make sure your thighs touch the edge."

Kaley felt her heart beat fast as she waited nervously for the first strike, she felt the tension in the air then with no warning she was struck with the first smack to her vulnerable ass.

"Ouch!" Cried the actress.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Kaley went stiff and shut her eyes in throbbing pain. She felt a hard smack on her right buttock, then the left. In the space of a few seconds more slaps followed as the calloused hand came down on her rump and a five fingered imprint spread over the twin cheeks.

Then Kaley felt one hand rest at the top of her butt. She felt her buttocks kneaded and squeezed and suddenly came the realisation her pussy was quite wet in her tight navy blue panties! Then her kilt was lifted up and laid over her lower back.

"Er, Principal Davis?"

"Whats this you naughty girl! Are you aroused by this?"

A hand slipped all the way up the inside of her soft thigh and wandered over the panties up to her pubic mound. Then Kaley felt her underwear yanked down over the perfect curves of her enticing bottom to her knees and a trickle of fluid appeared between the smooth pussy lips of the blonde stunner. Automatically Kaley brought her right hand back but it was slapped away.

"Keep those hands up there! Look at this!"

Mrs. Davis dipped the middle finger of her scrawny hand inside the moist quim of Kaley and examined the dribble.

"Disgusting, this is supposed to be punishment girl!"

Yeah right, thought Kaley. I bet you are just as wet you fucking pervert.

"This means I have no option but to use my cane."

She went out of sight to a closet and returned with three canes and laid them on the desk alongside the resting blonde who gulped loudly.

"I think Number One will suffice."

The woman picked up a beast of a cane, made of willow and well over a yard long and fairly thick. Kaley heard a whooshing sound as the cane was tested through the air. She felt it laid gently onto her offered hindquarters then heard it raised up and down hard.

"EEEOWWW!" She exclaimed as the searing pain hit her.

A thin red line appeared on her lovely white skin and it was joined by another as she was struck again. Now a narrow double red stripe showed against the soft flesh, straight and true across both cheeks. Mrs. Davis looked with pride at her work as Kaley trembled slightly and tensed her buttocks. Kaley stood on tiptoes in her gym shoes and put her head down as far as she could, her ass way up in the air.

THWACK!

"OWWWWW!"

THWACK!

"WHOAARRR!"

Kaley felt her bum aflame and grit her teeth as her buttocks took on a crimson colour. The sadistic woman leaned forward to savour the moment and to study the glorious damp pussy of the American. You wicked bitch, thought Kaley as she became aware of her panties being tugged off over her feet leaving her naked from the waist down.

"Spread your legs apart a little more Miss Cuoco."

Oh Fuck!

Two more whacks of the cane came almost together and the once peachy flesh of the wonderful posterior of Kaley Cuoco began to swell slightly in response to the impact. The Principal looked at the puffy bald labia beneath the flaming cheeks and rubbed her thighs together in bliss under her tweed skirt.

"Very well, we will leave it at that. You may be excused."

Kaley felt her breath hiss from her lips as she stood up gingerly and straightened her clothing. Her ass burned, her pussy ached and even her tits hurt from being mashed against the top of the desk. She bent to retrieve her panties and picked them up and raised her right leg in order to put them back on.

"NO! Bring them here."

Surprised she handed the damp underwear over to the grey haired woman who sat back at her desk.

"LEAVE!"

Kaley turned to go, naked under her kilt. As she did so she stole a glance over her shoulder to see her panties being given a long and hard sniff by her torturer. Gross!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kaley stirred in her sleep in Burbank, her eyes in rapid mode as she dreamed on.

It her dream it seemed like a week had passed when she was summoned yet again to the main office where she was confronted by Mrs. Davis and another, Mister Peak, the gym teacher. Kaley had been enjoying some free time and had chosen to wear a Who tee shirt and tight blue jeans. Her long golden locks fell over her back as she waited in silence for the two to speak.

"Very sad to hear that you have been accused by your roommate Julie of stealing from her a ten pound note while you were all working out in the gym."

"What the fuck is a ten pound note!" Cried the American confused.

"SHUSH! Its currency. And you are accused, and what is more it was found under your pillow in the dorm this very morning."

"DUH, YEAH! That's because it was probably put there by Julie herself, the bitch."

"If you choose to confess it will be easier for all of us believe me, because if you don't, well..."

The woman turned to Peak whose eyes burned into Kaley and a very sadistic grin curled his thin lips.

"Well what?" Asked the blonde.

"Do you confess?"

"Fuck that, I'm leaving!" Kaley spun around in order to leave the office.

"Get her Freddie!" Cried Davis as they both moved briskly and grabbed Kaley by her arms and dragged her to the couch in the corner.

She was forced over the arm of the seat and bent so that her bottom was upturned.

"Get off me you motherfuckers!"

"What is a motherfucker?" Peak queried.

Kaley struggled as the tall, lean man held her firmly by the shoulders and forced her head and chest well down the seat. As she felt herself pinned down Mrs. Davis began to unfasten the blue jeans.

"HEY!" Yelled the worried actress.

But Peak held her in a firm hold as his colleague calmly pulled the jeans right down to the ankles, followed slowly by the pink panties.

"See Freddie? What did I tell you?"

"Indeed, what luscious curves." The man licked his lips as he ran a hand over the beautifully shaped buns.

Her previous blemishes had nearly faded and her white bottom was once again a joyous sight.

Davis held up her Number Two cane and brought the stinger down to the bare target gently so Kaley could feel what was to come.

"You filthy fucking Brits, you would all be speaking German if it wasn't for us Americans."

Kaley let out a screech that echoed around the halls as she was struck hard, and back in the dorm Julie smiled and let out a giggle. Davis laid a rough hand on the red streak she had just made and caressed it warmly.

"How was that you naughty girl?"

"Well for starters, IT FUCKING HURTS YOU WITCH!"

"Its only natural my dear, it generally takes a few strokes to get the juices going as it were. Try this."

Kaley winced as the rod came down across her pink hued bare bum and she kicked and struggled to no avail as Peak held her steady. The cane swished and came directly onto the poor butt of the tv actress and she developed a rosy glow on both cheeks. Then again she was lovingly caressed, this time by the man who fondled the scorching tushy with a soothing hand. Despite herself Kaley felt warm and tingly between her upper thighs and wiggled her butt.

"Are you excited Freddie?"

The starchy woman gazed at the tell tale bulge in his tight fitting gym shorts, very large in fact she noted. Kaley looked around out of curiosity and eyed his boner as it strained against the material of his shorts. Was he thinking of shoving his big cock up her? He was obviously fit as he taught sports and his strong chest pushed against his shirt in a way that made her breath in hard.

Mrs. Davis stepped back and gave a full stroke right on the sweet spot of the swollen rump and Kaley ground her body into the arm of the couch. She gave a scream at the moment of impact and a tremor ran down her shapely legs. A swathe of scarlet sprang up on the twin curves.

"Well, consider yourself well and truly chastised and I hope you learned a lesson."

Kaley rolled off the arm of the couch and lifted her sore buttocks up in both hands, her panties and jeans around her calves and her shaven pussy moist and aroused.

"How embarrassing, your vagina appears to have sprung a leak my girl."

Mrs. Davis gently probed the smooth and pouting outer lips of Kaley's pussy.

"HEY!" She drew her thighs together.

"OPEN!" Demanded the older woman.

Peak had stepped back after he had released the quivering girl and now he unfastened his trousers to allow his erect cock to spring free.

"Face Mister Peak."

Kaley turned and stood still as the man stroked his stiff prick. Behind her the Principal tugged at her own blouse and untucked it from her skirt. In an instant she had shrugged the shirt off and unzipped the skirt so it fell to her black patent leather shoes. She came behind Kaley in just her bra and knickers and lifted the Who tee from her body.

"Oh Freddie, these feel so nice." Davis lifted the firm boobs and circled the hard nipples with her thumbs.

Davis held one full breast and squeezed as she pressed her body forward into the younger woman. Then Kaley gasped as a hand cupped her wet cunt and a fat digit was inserted into her sensitive slit. Kaley turned her head slightly as she felt hot breath on her long neck then she thrust her hips back at her tormentor.

"Get on with it you fucking whore." Hissed the aroused blonde.

Mrs. Davis wrapped an arm around the slender waist and worked her finger in and out of the girl. Kaley stepped out of her panties and jeans and spread her legs apart. She thrashed her head left to right and her long hair fanned out over her bare shoulders, her boobs jiggled in front of her.

"Do you like watching me frigging Miss Cuoco Mister Peak? I see you have a stiff problem there."

The man took in the superb blonde with her mouthwatering 34C breasts that sat high and rounded on her chest. He was mesmerised by her wide green eyes and full lips and her wavy tresses that tumbled over the firm tits. Her bald pussy mound sat perfectly between her toned upper thighs and his manhood twitched in anticipation of plundering her juicy snatch.

Peak sat his bare ass in the chair behind the desk and rubbed his rigid pole in his left hand and motioned to the Principal.

"Bring her to me Mrs. Davis if you please."

Kaley was steered to him and was unceremoniously spun around so she faced away from him and leaned forwards with her arms resting on the desk. The stunning blonde breathed with steady inhalations, very aware that the Englishman had an eye to pussy view behind her. Indeed he stared at her deep red butt and matching swollen pussy.

Then she felt his throbbing cock as he swiped it up and down her wet slit. She desperately wanted to sink back against him and devour his knob up her aching cunt.

"Touch your toes Miss Cuoco."

Huh! Now what?

Kaley slowly but surely lowered her hands and touched the carpet beneath her shoes. She felt the blood pound through her head as Peak gazed into the inviting twat in front of his face. He ran his hands over the pert scarlet cheeks and held his rock hard cock at her very damp entrance then slid on in. He went in as far as he could go and felt her inner walls grip his pulsing member.

SLAP!

Oh fuck, here we go again thought Kaley as he smacked her cherry cheeks with his flattened palm. Peak watched her hips shift and moved his own with hers.

SLAP! SLAP!

Every slap made her moan and her big tits bounced under her bent form. Her juices oozed out over his shaft as he pushed up into her tightness and he groaned as she milked his organ with her pussy muscles.

Mrs. Davis watched enthralled as she fingered her own twat by their side.

"Fuck the slut hard Freddie."

The man was still inside Kaley as he reached and held her up so she was impaled on his pole. He gripped her by the waist and bounced her up and down as if she was his personal sex toy. He thrust up hard again and again and enjoyed her hot bod as it was slammed onto his groin. Kaley cried out loudly, her hands held onto the desk for leverage as her cunt was speared by the mans fat girth. Then he reached around and rubbed her lips as he fucked her and Kaley screamed out as her orgasm came over her in a wave of sheer pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!"

Peak slammed into her harder and harder and smacked her on the bottom with both hands several times. Then he rose from the chair and held the quaking girl down by her head and rammed his strong body at her with brutal force. She was totally filled by his meat and Kaley gasped with surprise as she came once more.

Twice in one minute!

Peak looked over at the elder woman who salivated at the amazing sight on her desk. She moved quickly as he slipped out of Kaley and held his cock up so great spurts of cum burst from his twitching prick onto the ass of the bent girl. Davis eagerly lapped up the mixture of sperm, cunt juice and sweat from the swollen hot bod of the American.

"And punishment is served, British style."

"You are both fucking nuts, fucking nuts! Fuck off!"

"Excuse me Miss Cuoco, twenty minutes to show time." Said a young woman with a clipboard.

"You are fucking nuts! Fuck off!"

"Its true, the director is ready."

Kaley snapped out of it and realised she was in her dressing room in Burbank.

"Oh, thank you Molly, I guess I was dreaming."

She turned to her vanity mirror and studied her reflection. I gotta cut out the caffeine or something she thought, these dreams are real vivid.

END.

123z
123z
825 Followers