Kalina's Dark Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
She learns more about her darkness through torturous play.
2.4k words
4.23
20.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pequin
Pequin
6 Followers

***All characters are over the age of 18.***

*****

My arm and leg were still wrapped around Michael's taut and sweat glistening body. I just experienced mind blowing sex that left my mouth parched, hair tousled and legs quivering. With effort, I started to lift my hand to play with soft chest hair, but a force like a steel clamp stopped me. My playful mood of getting what I want and being coy was seemingly over. Looking into his eyes, I saw darkness. The slate grey hue was flat and my heart began to flutter.

Michael began to force my hand above my head. Every muscle in his jaw was pulsing as he cast my sinewy frame with ease across the king bed. There was no playfulness in his eyes and I began to buck against his might. My chest was heaving in tandem with my racing thoughts. My mouth so dry, I stole a lick from my tongue to ease the crack of my lips.

Where was this coming from? Everything was fine. We were playing so well. I cannot keep my thoughts straight in this chaotic brain. Nerves fray the deeper he taunts me. I don't want to be here. I do not like this feeling of no escape. I writhe and fight more as tears smear make-up on golden flesh.

Michael's very thick hand now has both of mine. He extends my arms to stretched lengths well above normal that my flesh pulls. The unsettling feeling has adrenaline blasting my veins like bolts of lightning. He now plants himself firm upon my hips. No longer able to gyrate, my legs still flail.

"You think you're getting your way? Think twice, slut. Now, it's my turn. I'm going to use you as I please. You can kick or struggle however you choose, but now I'm going to show you how I like to play. The more you fight? The more fun you make it for me."

"But, I...I...what did I, um, do?" Just trying to speak hurt. My throat felt like razor blades scraping against flesh with a single syllable.

Michael just sat there in amusement. The bone chilling smile made my stomach flip. The corners of his mouth curling mischievously. The wretched mixed stench of sex and apprehension occupied my nostrils and fed my brain of old memories. I was in fight or flight mode as I slammed my eyelids shut. Desperately trying to swallow the vomit creeping up inside. I was scared and my trepidation grew.

"Listen, whore, you have no idea of what's to come and I'm going to take pleasure in torturing every single hole on your body. My thick cock will impale whatever I like, how I like and when I like. The more you misbehave, my cock will just get thicker and harder. So, fight with all your might, girl. You are mine now."

My body was glistening with drops of cold, anxious sweat rolling down every inch of my athletic frame. I repeatedly flutter my eyes in hopes the lids would do me a service and close. Alas, they remain open as I stare in disbelief. I want to be his slave or submissive, I'd do anything. But, this? No, please no.

The hands I yearned to have just touch me in glorious fashion were now playing my body in obtuse ways I never saw coming. Swiftly the ill-mannered baseball mitts slapped me hard across my face. Bolts of light flashing like stars as I focus. The burn on my left cheek stung and I want it to end. Michael knowing he hit hard, lands another to my right cheek with more fury. Tears streaming heavily now, but the smack leaves my ducts pouring in disbelief.

In one fell swoop of his free hand, he pinches my nipple hard. Adrenaline soars through me and my body betrays me. Abundantly, my nipples were erect like a steel thimble and my sodden cunt drips. Scattering thoughts ramble inside my head. Chills of distrust of my personal betrayal of bodily function leaves more angst. How can this be. Why am I aroused? I tussle beneath all his might as my scorched earth mouth cracked further with dryness.

"I did warn you about any skirmish behavior. You are making me extremely aroused. You were warned."

Effortlessly, my tense nipple is yanked higher and higher. Pain sears deep inside my full breast. Letting my heaving chest slack, Michael frees my outstretched arms. The rampant blood I sought to flow up to my hands was nonexistent. With complete exhaust, I will my limbs to move. Yet, they stay in place. With fervor, he captures the innocent nipple and twists my nob mercilessly. I gasp and cry out as the lightning jolt sizzles down to the bone. Ruthless, both tits now captive to his will.

"Do not move your arms. Keep them right where I left them or there will be greater penalties. I love to hurt these glorious globes. Don't fucking move. Do you hear me, bitch? I'm going to slap your tits raw. After? I will fuck them as I wish."

"Uh, ah, yes. Why Michael, why? I beg of you please...please."

I started to feel the dampness of the sheet below me. My slick body now clung to the fabric below. Panic and anxiety still flagrant. Sheets once engulfing me in their softness now scrape along my torso like sandpaper against my dewy flesh. The stench of my fear hangs in exuberance permeating every one of my senses. Arms still limp above my head feel prickly like the sharpness of needles as I try to lift them. I concede, the fight to regain sensation leaves me more exposed.

As my mind was drifting, I am taken to the present moment with Michael's vigorous whack to my tender breasts. In a maniacal rhythm, he compulsively bat each tit with equal brawn. After a successful beat, he twisted the bullet-like nubs as hard as he could. I screamed and moaned at his fury. My discomposure soon began to wane. The act was like storm clouds parting to let streaks of blue sky peer through as the corruption left my brain.

Now deception crept inside as I began to succumb to every sensation. All of the disdain of being violated with great intensity shifted to my own arousal. A puddle began to form as my slit glistened like melting ice at the introduction of the morning sun. My nether regions both slick and pulsing without prejudice to every act Michael ensued.

"Look at me! Look at me now! I want to see those tears."

Readily I look upward into his wanton eyes. Trying my best to hide the unhindered attraction to the torture I was receiving, I glared at Michael. My own darkness was forming and an overall solace replaced my contempt. I had a deep desire for more. I felt a pull deep inside that finally was set at ease.

Michael unabashedly twisted and stretched my rock hard nipples and my cunt began to spasm. As he skillfully pulled, he drew one into his mouth. His teeth latched on as he bit down and I screamed uncontrollably. With fire now gleaming in his eyes, he took both brown nipples into that hot, needy mouth. As the pain increased, I felt his granite shaft erect against my soft stomach.

Without hesitation, Michael continued to destroy my heaving, sweat soaked chest. Instantly, one of his massive hands ripped at my g-string. His extremely masculine hand darted to my throbbing wetness and a devilish look danced across his freshly shaven face.

"I think my girl is a filthy little painslut. Your juices are swamped all over my hand."

My eyes grew wide as a wave of fear came back. As I began to blink, without any notice, the silk-like juice was smeared onto my face. Accurately, he darted between my legs for more. This time, plying open my mouth, the log he has for a finger was now deep inside.

"Lick it clean. Do it! See what you taste like. I want you to suck it dry."

Without remorse, I hungrily found myself pulling and lapping every ounce off. I wanted, no needed more, but I can't let him see my joy. Twirling my tongue around his finger, he withdrew and placed the dry hand around my throat.

"I think my little whore wants more. Does my little whore want me? Answer me!"

"Y-y-yes your little whore wants more."

Michael began to finger deep inside me. With every stroke, I felt my wetness growing. Then, as he tormented every detail of my long framed body, he stopped. Grabbing a fistful of hair, it was he who glared at me.

"I want you to get up. Stay exactly as you are, drenched panties only. I want to watch those perfectly bruised tits bounce freely. Stand up, I want to stroke my cock to the beautiful bruises and teeth marks I just created. Spread your legs and lips, I want to see every detail of that wet cunt."

Shaking with excitement, I stood tall. My thick, muscular legs quivering. I reached down with my right hand, pulling panties aside and exposed my wet pinkness. My once adored top half was sore. I grazed a nipple and the discomfort threw me for a surprise. Yes, I will remember this for a few days to come. So sore, I knew I was going to relive every strike tomorrow as my gentle flesh brushed against anything it touched. Shame flushed over me as I now stood, exposed. Michael worked his cock longingly as a drop of pre-cum slowly leaked over his large tip. He continued to tug and with expertise glided his hand up and down. I thought I heard a groan of excitement escape from deep in his throat. But, I dare not react.

"Get on the floor, ass up, face down. I'm going to have what I want. Move, slut!"

Off-balance, I tumbled onto the floor in one graceless maneuver. In quick fashion, my hips were drawn to Michael's rock hard cock. He had to fuck me and I needed it too. With ease I drew him into my tight cavern. Automatically I clamped down and milked every inch. Unknown to me, Michael could sense my desire without pause. Ramming me from the rear, he leaned over to pull ferociously on my slapping tits. The sheer, brutal force that encompassed me won over. I began an intense orgasm that led me to squirt all over.

"Did I tell you to cum? No, I didn't. Now, I am going to fuck this new hole of mine as I please. You were not granted any permission to cum, you greedy whore. Are you a greedy whore?"

I could not answer. Every cell of my being started to slump with the sheer ecstasy of pain and slamming of my twat.

"You Will Learn To Answer Me! If you do not, I will violate your perfect, white flesh with a belt as I impale your now gaping, wet slut hole."

I began to nod as it was all I could muster. A firm tug to my hair and I found my voice.

"Yes, I will always answer you."

It was a brief reply and definitely not enough for the greatly engorged man inside. Deeper and deeper he slammed. With one great thrust, I felt euphoria sweep over my entire body. Unconsciously, my mouth worked to suit his need. I found my voice and it was weak.

"I'm going to c-c-cum...oh my god. May I please cum?"

"I want you to say: May your whore please cum, Master?!"

Without any prior vexation, my mind cleared and I was at the precipice of total desire.

"May your whore please cum, Master?"

Like a bullet, he sunk inside all of my cave. The gushing stream of pure delight sprayed all over. As I felt his glans at the very core of my depth, I began again.

"Master, I'm going to cum again...Please, Master, please?"

I could hear a sense of benevolence in his tone. Firmly, he grabbed my hip bones and spoke with such clarity.

"Cum for me NOW! Milk my dick."

With immense vitality, my inner walls convulsed and the sheer force of my full-body orgasm tried to push him out. Tighter he gripped my hip bones and engaged me with all of his thickness deep inside.

"I am going to cum in my hole NOW!"

Michael began his sultry release and filled his sopping cunt. Resting his now used shaft deeply, I starting to quake from the sheer force of his explosion. I had one more left in me and I went off like a rocket. Barely audible and with the hope of forgiveness, I tried to speak with my desert-like mouth, chapped lips and streams of tears down my face.

"I'm sorry, Master. I came without permission. I just, um...I couldn't hold back."

"You will learn to speak when I command you. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes, I will speak when commanded to do so, Master."

Bliss had finally greeted both of us. The raw air dense with the mix of our scent. I felt a hand trail down my back. Highly sensitive at this moment, the touch electrified my being. The gentle nature giving me pause and concern of what was still to come. For now, I know I've found a greater depth to my darkness. I want to dive deeper and truly expose myself.

Michael tossed himself on the bed and outstretched one of those beautiful, yet evil hands towards me. I graced the devil with one of my hands in return. My eyes were shimmering with content as his hands danced playfully. This was luscious, heavenly, delightful. My darker depths exposed and a Master to besiege me as he pleases.

"Tomorrow, I want you to greet me when I come home. You are to be dressed in whatever I select. Do as I say and never question me. You are to show me respect and fulfill my duties. Do you understand?"

I thought for a moment and my pulse quickened. The inner workings of my mind reeling with all sorts of twisted fuckery. Inside I felt no contempt nor did I let it be known how I wanted to latch on to something darker. I calmed myself before my reply to give no notion of my excitement. Yes, tomorrow and the next and the next...

"Yes, I understand. I shall be ready for you tomorrow as you see fit."

"As you see fit to whom?"

"As you see fit, Master."

Pequin
Pequin
6 Followers