Kali's Beginning

Story Info
Kali, somewhat reluctantly, begins her life as a slave.
3.1k words
4.25
86.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swxymrn
swxymrn
8 Followers

Kali wasn’t typically a “bar person”, but she felt the need to unwind this particular Friday night. It had been a long day and she wasn’t ready to go home to her empty apartment just yet. She had always been quite happy living alone, but recently she felt the need for something more in her life, something exciting, she just wasn’t sure what. For now, she figured she’d just try to relax and hope that that something would come to her.

Her eyes darted around the room and she noticed more that a couple pairs of eyes looking at her. She smiled and blushed. She was never very flirtatious, she was too nervous of a person for that. She glanced around again and one man stuck out to her. Most of the guys there were with a group, but this man was alone, sitting at a table in the middle of the room drinking a beer. He was undeniably handsome, well built with neatly cut almost-black hair. His deep brown eyes never left her and she suddenly became very self-conscious. She turned away and blushed again. Although ashamed by the thought, she realized she was enjoying these men watching her, the one who was alone in particular.

Before she had a chance to feel too guilty about it, he sat down beside her at the bar. He glanced at her nearly empty glass, “What are you drinking?”

It took her a few seconds to compose herself and she finally managed to say, “margarita.”

“May I buy you another?”

“Um, sure.” A rush of hormones passes through her and she suddenly felt like a schoolgirl again.

“Bartender, another margarita for the lady.” He turned back towards Kali; “you are really quite beautiful, you know?”

“What? Me? Yeah right.” It wasn’t the first time she had been told she was beautiful, but she still couldn’t come to believe it. He looked into her piercing blue eyes and gently brushed her long, auburn hair behind her ear, “of your course you.” There was a silence between them and Kali noticed he was scanning her whole body. She felt like she wanted to run out there, but at the same time wanted him to do more than look.

Her drink came and she took a small sip, “thank you.”

“You’re very welcome. I come here a lot and I’ve never seen you before. New to the area?”

“No, I just don’t go out very much.”

“I see. You seem awfully tense. You need to relax some.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No need to apologize.” He put a hand on her thigh just above the knee and squeezed affectionately. Normally, Kali would have slapped his hand away, but she couldn’t, she was enjoying this.

“My name’s Kali, by the way.”

“Very nice to meet you Kali,” his hand moved slightly higher on her thigh, “You can call me Joshua for now.”

“For now?” She asked. He just smiled slyly and ignored her question as his other hand caressed her cheek. He leaned in and kissed her softly. She couldn’t believe how much he was advancing towards her, and more so she couldn’t believe she was allowing him to. She kissed him back and sighed sadly when he broke away. “Don’t worry, we’re not done yet.” His hand had made it to her upper inner thigh and his rubbing was making her wet.

Kali regained her composure and pushed his hand away, although not very forcefully, “you’re very presumptuous you know?”

“Would you like me to leave?” Joshua wasn’t angry or upset, he remained completely calm, “I just thought you were enjoying yourself.”

“I . . . well . . . it’s just, I don’t even know you and we’re in a crowded bar and I’m just not like that.”

“Forget all that, what do you want?”

“I . . . “

“What do you want?”

“I don’t know,” she was extremely flustered now. She did know what she wanted, but did she dare admit it?

“What do you want? Forget all your inhibitions, forget the crowded room. Just tell me what you want.” There was no anger in his voice, but there was force.

“I . . . I want . . . “

“What?”

“You!” Her face turned red and avoided his eyes.

“Good, now we’re making progress.” His hand resumed it’s spot on her thigh while his other hand ran up to her breast. He rubbed her nipple through her shirt and it immediately became hard. She fell back a bit and looked around the room, but he grabbed her face and told her to look at him and nothing else. She didn’t know why, but she obeyed. He went back to rubbing her nipple and she gasped. Joshua’s hand slid down her thigh and up her skirt. He ran his fingers over her soaking wet panties. “What do you say we move this to a different location?”

“I don’t know,” she was slightly frightened, but incredibly aroused.

“Can you really go home right now and have nothing else to do with me?”

She hesitated, “no.”

“Good, then let’s go.” He took her hand and then stood up. There was quite a height difference between them. Kali was only 5’3”, 5’4” with her heals and she guessed Joshua to be just around 6’. She followed him out to his car. He opened her door and when she was inside with door shut he walked over to his side.

“Where are we going?” Kali asked.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” Joshua started the car, “take off your panties, then put the seat back and close your eyes.” She hesitated for a moment, but then did as he told her to. His hand ran up to her pussy and he started to gently massage her clit. Her heart was pounding and she was breathing heavy. Joshua’s fingers ran down her slit and he slowly slid one finger inside of her. She moaned loudly and he pulled his finger out. The next time he thrust into her with two fingers. As he was pushing his fingers in and out of her cunt she felt herself coming close to orgasm. Then he stopped. She sat up, startled. “Lie back down,” he instructed her. She rested back in the seat, completely frustrated. “Do you want to cum?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me.”

“I want to cum.”

“And what will you do for me in return?”

“I . . . anything you want.”

“Beg me.”

“Please Joshua, make me cum. I’ll do anything, just please, I need to cum.” She was beyond frustration at this point; she’d do anything, say anything.

“Not Joshua.”

“What?”

“Master. If you want to cum, you will call me Master and you will be my slave.”

“What are you talking about? I’m nobody’s slave!” She sat up and was about to tell him to pull over and let her out when Joshua reached over pushed her back down and pinched one of her nipples. This sent Kali through the roof. She didn’t care what kind of game he was playing; she just wanted an orgasm. “Okay, Master, please make me cum.”

“And who owns you?” The word “owns” startled her but she didn’t care.

“You do.”

“And what will you do for me?”

“Anything you want . . . Master.”

“Good girl. Now spread your legs slut.”

“Yes, Master.” His hand went back to work on her clit and she started spasming immediately into an overwhelming orgasm. Joshua laughed as she moaned loudly. He pulled his hand away when she was done and rested it on her still shaking leg. When she caught her breath, he brought his fingers up to her mouth. She wasn’t sure what he wanted.

“Suck them clean you whore.”

“What?! No.”

He reached down and pinched her nipple hard. She cried in pain. “Do not disobey your Master slut. Suck.”

“But, I’ve never . . . “

He pinched her other nipple, harder than the first. “Will you obey me this time bitch?”

“Y..yes Master.” She took his fingers in her mouth and sucked reluctantly at them until she felt her pussy getting hot again. She started to enjoy it and sucked his fingers vigorously.

When Joshua was satisfied he pulled his hand away and told her sit up. “That was just step one, there is much more to follow.”

Kali’s head was spinning. She wasn’t sure what she had gotten herself into. They pulled up in front of a large estate. Joshua pushed some numbers on a keypad and a gate opened. Behind the gate was the most magnificent house, or rather mansion, Kali had ever seen. He stopped the car in front of house and told her to get out. She slowly stepped out of the car. He walked around to her side and put his hands on her shoulders so that she was now leaning against the car door. He kissed her roughly, but tenderly. He then took her hand and she followed him up to the front door.

When they got inside, Joshua led her to a small informal living room and told her to sit on the couch. “I’ll be back shortly.”

“Where are you going?” She asked.

His hand slapped her hard across the face, “you are not to ask me questions. Just do as your told.”

“Listen, I think I’ve made a mistake here. I want to leave.”

He smiled, “your only mistake is talking too much. We’ll have to work on that.” He then walked out of the room and closed the doors. As soon as Kali heard his footsteps disappear she ran to the door, but it was locked. She sat back down on the couch and started crying. When Joshua walked back into the room, Kali was still in tears. He put a large duffel bag down next to the couch and then sat down beside her. “There are no need for tears, Kali. I promise you, that as long as you obey me, you will enjoy this as much as I will.” She looked up at him, with the scared look of a child in her eyes. “You did have fun in the car, didn’t you?”

“Well, yeah, but . . . “

“No buts. Would I be wrong in assuming that was the best orgasm you’ve ever had?”

“Yes . . . I mean no, it was.”

“Well, that was just the beginning.” He stood up in front of her, “stand up. Good, now take off your clothes.” She hesitated for a moment, but his commands were making her horny again. She couldn’t believe how much she was getting turned on by being ordered what to do. She removed her blouse first to reveal a beautiful set of 36C tits in a lilac bra. She slowly undid her bra and then removed her skirt and her heals. Her panties of course were still in the car. She stood in front of him and looked over her slender, tanned body and nodded his approval. His hand reached down to her shaved pussy lips and then he slapped her legs apart. “Turn around.” She turned around and felt his hands run over her tight ass. “You really are beautiful.”

“Thank you,” she managed to stammer out.

“Get on your knees.” Kali immediately obeyed. Joshua looked down at her; “do you like to suck cock slut.”

“I . . . I don’t know. I mean, I never have.”

“Really? How old are?”

“23.”

”Are you a virgin too?”

“No.”

“How many guys have you fucked?”

“2.”

“Any anal?”

She was becoming a little more frightened, and a little more turned on, “no.”

“This is going to be more fun than I thought.” He undid him pants and pulled them and his boxers down enough for his 8 inch, fully erect cock to come out. “Take it in your mouth.” Kali just kneeled there, she didn’t protest, but she didn’t obey either. She was more than a little scared at the prospect of putting his whole dick in her mouth. “Did you hear me bitch?” He slapped her face and she leaned forward and closed her lips around the head of his cock. “S . . .sorry.” She started licking the head of his penis when his hand grabbed her hair and pushed her head down so that half his dick was now in her mouth. She sucked and he gently pressed her head down and pulled it back up again. “Not bad for your first time. Now lets go a little deeper.” He said “little” but what he did was push her head down so that all 8 inches of him were now in her mouth. She tried to pull back, she was gagging, but his hand kept her head where it was. “Relax your throat.” She couldn’t relax anything. She was fighting him now to pull her head back. He let go a little and she was able to slide her mouth back to his head. “You’re gonna have to learn to do better than that.” And with that, he started violently fucking her mouth. She could feel his penis start to throb and then he came in her mouth. “Drink every last drop. If you miss any, you will be punished.” She did as she was told and swallowed it all. She was surprised by the taste and actually found it better that what she was expecting. When she had swallowed it all, he pushed her head back so that she had to put her arms out quick so she wouldn’t completely fall.

“Get on the couch,” Joshua ordered her. After she was seated he walked over to his duffel bag and pulled out some rope and a blindfold. He sat the rope down on the couch and tied the blindfold around her eyes. Kali heard him rooting through the bag again and when he came back he told her to turn over. She did so and he began fingering her asshole. “No, please don’t.” He slapped her hard on the ass and then inserted his index finger completely in her. She began crying, “please, no, not there.” He slapped her ass again and squeezed it tightly, till it became red. “Shut up bitch. I didn’t tell you to talk.” He pulled his finger out and she had hoped it was over, but soon she felt a cold lubricant being rubbed over her asshole. “Because your ass had never been fucked, we’ll start out small.” Kali cried out as she felt the butt plug being pushed into her anus. He pushed it all the way in hard and fast. “Now turn back around and give me your hands.” As terrified as she was, and as sore as her ass felt, she could feel her arousal building again. He tied the rope around each of her hands tight, and then fastened them to something, what, she wasn’t sure, so that her upper body was now completely immobile. “Spread your legs.” He pulled on her left ankle so that her leg was stretched as far as it could go and proceeded to tie more rope around her ankle and again fastened it to something Kali couldn’t see. He did the same to her other leg, so that now she couldn’t move at all.

“Are you enjoying this bitch?” Kali didn’t answer, she wasn’t sure if she was or not. Certainly she was becoming excited, but she was also more scared than she had ever been. Joshua slapped her tits, “I asked you a question, bitch. You better answer me.”

“Y . . . yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good girl.” He rewarded her by running a finger over her clit. Her body jolted as much as it could in her restraints. He stopped and again she heard him going through the duffel bag. When he came back he pinched her nipples, softly at first and then harder. She was becoming extremely aroused and wished his hand would move back to her swollen clit. Instead she felt something cold clamp hard against her nipple and she started pulling on her restraints. “You’re only going to make it harder on yourself.” He tightened the clamp a little. Finally he put another clamp on her other nipple. And kissed her cheek, “Sit tight, my little slave, I’ll be back.” She wanted to ask him where he was going but she thought better of it when she realized he could tighten the clamps again.

Kali sat there for what felt like hours. The clamps on her nipples didn’t hurt so much anymore and she was beginning to enjoy the feeling. The butt plug was still uncomfortable, but in a stimulating kind of way.

She heard the door open and footsteps across the room. Joshua reached down and rubbed her cunt, which was dripping with her juices. “I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.” He untied the rope from her wrists and ankles and told her to stand up. “Now get on your hands and knees.” When she was positioned right he reached down and took out the butt plug, “time for something a little bigger.” She felt the lubricant again, but this time he inserted a dildo into her asshole. He started slowly and then began to build up more speed and force. Much to her surprise, Kali wanted him to continue. Anal sex was something she never understood the enjoyment of, that was, until now. She never realized how much stimulation could come from that untouched area. Even the soreness and pain were starting to feel good.

After about 5 minutes he pulled the dildo out and quite suddenly she felt his cock thrust into her. He fucked her ass hard and reached around her and pulled slightly on the chain connecting her nipple clamps. She felt herself coming close to orgasm and wished he would turn her around and satisfy her pussy. But he continued to fuck her ass until she felt his hot cum pour inside her. It was almost too much; she felt the urgent need to cum again. He pulled out of her and turned her around. He removed her blindfold and just looked at her, a broad smile across his face. Her hand reached down to her clit. She couldn’t help it, her climax was building inside her and she needed release. He pulled hard on the chain and she screamed from the pain in her nipples “You are never to touch yourself, unless I tell you to,” he yelled at her, “and you are never to cum unless I give you permission. Is that understood bitch?”

She sat up, her hands on the floor, “yes Master.”

“Good.” He removed her nipple clamps and told her to stand up. “You need to learn better discipline and obedience. It’s time we go to the dungeon. Follow me.” He began walking out of the room and she followed, anxiously anticipating what was coming next . . .

swxymrn
swxymrn
8 Followers