Kali's Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Kali's training goes a little further in Master's Dungeon
2.1k words
4.16
81.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 09/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swxymrn
swxymrn
8 Followers

Chapter 2: The Dungeon

Kali followed her Master down a long stairway. With her blindfold still on, she relied on his hand to lead her. When she stepped off of the stairs onto cold concrete her naked body shivered. There were butterflies in her stomach; she had no idea what her Master had in store for her, but she was anxious to find out.

She heard him open a door and they stepped inside. He let go of her hand and left her standing there for a minute. When he came back to her he removed her blindfold. Kali looked first at her Master, wearing only a pair of boxers. His body was beautiful, perfectly tanned and she could tell he worked out regularly. Her eyes then darted around the room and she was both amazed and frightened by what she saw. The room was huge and filled with various toys, whips, and chains lining the walls. There were a few cages, one that could only fit one person and two larger ones. There were benches and chairs and some other things that Kali wasn't sure what they were.

"Kneel in front of me slut," Joshua ordered and Kali immediately obeyed. "It is time for you to learn your place as my slave." He reached down to her and placed a collar on her neck. "You are never to remove this without my permission. Understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Tell me."

"I am never to remove the collar without your permission."

"Good." He proceeded to attach a leash to her collar. "Unless I tell you otherwise you are to crawl behind me on your hands and knees when I hold this leash. Let's practice." He led her around the room and she followed obediently on her hands and knees. "Okay, slut, now sit on your knees, good, lean back on your hands and arch your back, spread your knees as far as they can go. Good, when I tell you to present yourself, this is the position you will take."

"Yes, Master."

"Now, I think we should have some fun." When Joshua started walking Kali quickly got to her hands and knees so she could crawl behind him. The cold concrete was giving her goose bumps all over her body. He stopped in front of the wall where some restraints were hanging. He instructed her to stand and he unhooked the leash. "Stand against the wall." She did so and he clasped the metal restraints around wrists and ankles so that she formed an X on the wall. Kali watched him as he walked around her and removed a purple and black flogger from the wall beside her. It looked to have about 20 or so wide falls. Her body quivered with fear and excitement. He ran a finger over her left nipple, "Whose tits are these?"

"Yours, Master."

His finger ran down her stomach and then to her clit, "and whose pussy is this?"

"Yours, Master."

"And what are you?"

"I'm a slave." The flogger came down hard on her right nipple. Kali screeched in pain and a tear trickled down her face.

"You forgot to say Master, bitch."

"I'm sorry, Master." It came down again, this time on her left nipple.

"I didn't tell you to speak."

"S . . . sorry." The flogger whipped at her clit and Kali screamed.

"You must learn to keep that big mouth of yours shut, whore." Kali choked back her tears and remained silent. Joshua's fingers ran over her cunt. He inserted a finger inside her and pulled it out to run her juices over her clit. "You really are a whore, the flogger made you hot, didn't it?" Kali wasn't sure how to answer. It did make her hornier, but the pain was awful. She could see her Master was waiting for an answer.

"Yes, Master."

"Good, then we'll keep going." He raised the whip.

"NO!"

"Too late, you already admitted it made you hot." He brutally whipped her tits and her clit. She cried out each time the falls came down on her, but he was relentless and soon Kali found herself coming close to orgasm. It came down one last time on her clit, but it was too much, she came hard and began moaning in pleasure.

"Did I tell you to cum, bitch?"

"No, Master."

"Then why did you?"

"I couldn't help it, Master."

"So, you're a pain slut too?"

"Y . . . yes, Master."

"Good, I like that. But we still must find a punishment for you. You disobeyed me by cumming without permission." He undid her restraints and she collapsed to the ground. He hooked her leash back on her collar and began walking. Kali unsteadily crawled behind him.

Joshua stopped in front of a large suspension frame and instructed Kali to stand. He brought over a couple of stools and told Kali to stand on one of them. He stood on the other and put wrist restraints on each of her wrists and then attached them to the suspension frame. He stepped down and removed her stool so that she was hanging now, with her back to him. He proceeded to secure her ankles as well and left her leash dangling in front of her. He walked away and when he returned he had a long wooden cane. "I don't think you're going to enjoy this so much," he said with a kind of chuckle. He slashed the cane hard across her back and she shrieked. He continued bring the cane down on her back in a criss cross motion and Kali continued to scream.

He stopped for a minute and Kali thought he was done, but when he returned he had a rubber ball gag. He shoved in her mouth and fastened it behind her head, "this should keep you mouth shut, bitch." With that he went back her caning. Tears were streaming down Kali's face. He was certainly right. She got no enjoyment from this at all. Finally, with one last crack of the cane on her back, he was finished. There were welts all over her back and of course some blood. Joshua stood there, admiring his work. "Your back looks beautiful like this."

He undid all her restraints and helped her down from the suspension frame. He also removed her ball gag. Kali fell to her knees, crying. He held her head gently and stroked her hair. Then he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, "now tell me, slut, will you disobey me again?"

Still in tears, Kali answered, "no, Master."

"Good." He went back to comforting her. "You will find that I can be a very kind Master, but when I am disobeyed I will be quite cruel. It is the only way you will learn." He stepped back and picked up her leash. "Let's see if we can change that look on your face. You've received your punishment, it's time for some pleasure."

Kali was grateful that the caning was over, but all she wanted now was to go home and fall asleep, though she didn't think that was happening any time soon. She followed her Master to the far back corner of the dungeon and he laid her down on a long bondage table. Even though it was padded her back seared with pain when she laid down and she cringed. "Don't worry, darling, you'll forget about that soon." After removing her leash, he attached some chains to the table and then to Kali's wrists and ankles. She was once again motionless. Her caressed her breasts and nipples sensuously and then began sucking on her left nipple.

Almost as if the canning had never happened, Kali felt her pussy getting wet again. She couldn't believe it and began to really trust that she was a whore. She had never felt like this before. Never felt the need to cum so many times in one day. And that's when the realization hit her that she was where she belonged.

Joshua sat up, straddling her, "tell me what's on your mind, little one."

"How . . . how did you know, Master?"

"Know what?"

"That I was really a slut. That I needed to be dominated. How did you know, when even I didn't know until now?"

He smiled at her. "I could see it in your eyes. I could see that there was something missing in your life and that you had a submissive's soul. I've been doing this for a long time and I've learned how to spot a true slave."

"Thank you, Master."

"You are quite welcome, slut." He laid back down on her and began lightly nibbling at her nipples. He moved back and forth between the two of them and began to bite a little harder. Kali tried moving her hips. She wanted to feel his cock against her pussy. He pinched one of her nipples tenderly, "in time, my little whore," he said to her. He ran his tongue down her stomach and stopped right above her clit. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to eat my cunt, Master." He began circling her clit with his tongue. Kali almost came immediately. She had never been eaten out before and the feeling was incredible. But when Joshua sensed her orgasm, he stopped. "We can't have that just yet, now can we? Where would all the fun be?"

He sat up and reached down under the bondage table. There was a drawer underneath and from it he pulled out another set of nipple clamps. He clipped them onto her nipples. They were tighter than the last ones, but Kali welcomed it. She never knew how much pleasure could be derived from pain.

Joshua went back to work on her cunt, pushing his tongue in and out of her hole, then running it over her clit again. Kali knew she was going to cum soon and she prayed he would give her permission. As if reading her thoughts, Joshua said, "hold it back. Control it. You don't want me to have to punish you again, do you?"

"No, Master." His tongue was working expertly over her clit as it became harder. Kali resisted her orgasm with all her strength and was both grateful and disappointed when he stopped. He undid her all her restraints and told her to turn over. She rolled onto her stomach. "On your hands and knees bitch," he ordered her. Kali quickly got up on her hands and knees and Joshua redid her restraints to hold her in this new position. She felt his cock rub against her ass. She was unsure of when he had removed his boxers. "Do you want me to fuck you, whore?"

"Oh yes, Master, please fuck me."

He ran his finger over her hole. "I think you deserve that now. You've done very well for your first day of training."

"Thank you, Master. I will do anything to please you."

"I know you will, slut." He rammed his hard cock into her pussy. She moaned loudly. He felt amazing inside her. He fucked her hard and she screamed in pleasure. He began slapping her ass with each thrust and it drove her insane. She wanted to ask for permission to cum, but she wasn't sure if she was allowed. She held back and waited for him. He reached down and tugged the chain to her nipple clamps and whispered, "do you want to ask me something whore?"

"Yes, Master."

"Go ahead and ask."

"Please, Master, may I cum?"

"I don't know if I really believe that you need to."

"Oh, yes, Master, I do. I need to cum. Please let me cum. I'm going crazy. Please, Master let your whore cum."

"OK, bitch, cum." That was all she needed. And just as her orgasm exploded, so did his. She felt his hot cum shoot into her pussy and she came again, and again. It was incredible.

When Joshua was done he pulled out of her and kissed her back. He let her out of the restraints and she collapsed on the table. He stroked her hair, "how are you feeling?"

"Amazing, Master. Thank you."

"Let's go get you cleaned up. You'll need to get some rest before tomorrow."

Joshua led Kali back upstairs and to the bathroom. Kali must have soaked in the tub for an hour trying to think of what her Master could have in store for her the next day. She sighed to herself, "it is so wonderful to finally know who and what I am."

swxymrn
swxymrn
8 Followers