Kali's Fun Fittings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kali surveyed that she was likely correct seeing as Peter's cock was standing straight up again and twitched in the open air. She also noted that his balls, to her eyes, seemed to have gotten even bigger, somewhere around chicken egg sized now. She imagined that they were swelling up with more cum. Loads and loads of hot churning cum still trapped in those soft little prisons of lust in desperate need of her helping hands, or mouth, or... and she trembled at the thought, a short spasm of her pussy sending a few more trickles of her heated arousal down the inside of her thighs betraying where her naughty mind was wandering now. Her mouth had gone dry, but she thought she could find something to wet her whistle, her eyes still lingering on Peter's goods.

Kali turned to the fitting room door, now fully nude, disheveled, and hornier than every before in her life and headed towards the front of the store to lock the doors. Only a few clothing racks stood around offering any kind of shield between her and the glass shop front. Every step she took made her tingle all over. Her body trembled, her pussy spasming gently making her leave a little trail of her juices as they dropped to the floor, brushed off by her creamy thighs as they rubbed wetly together as she walked. Her heart raced, she tried to focus on her breathing, and glanced at the key clutched in her hand.

It was at that moment, when she was looking at the key in her hand, that she heard the bell from the store front door ring to announce the arrival of a new customer...

12