Kallie Slips the Leash Ch. 02

Story Info
Kallie's phone call to her master.
798 words
16.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kallie slipped the leash but realized she was lost without her Master.

She had to go crawling back.

~

"How fat are you now whore?"

"Fat, Master. So very fat."

"Good."

The last time I saw her, she was pushing the limits of the definition of the word BBW. I could only imagine what she looked like, if she thought she was that much more fat than before.

My cock lengthened down my slacks.

This whore was the best kind.

She was broken, shaped, and hungry for any part of attention coming from her Master's direction. She was the kind of dog that came back every time she was kicked away.

I'd worked hard on her training.

She'd beg for the worst kinds of humiliation, and lick your asshole clean as a warm up and cool down.

"How badly have you let yourself go, piggy slut?"

"Completely Daddy, I am so ugly and fat."

"Then why are you worth my time or attention, whore?"

"Because Daddy, because I will do anything to please you, anything! Just let me come back to serve you."

"This groveling whore on the phone hasn't earned the right to call me Daddy."

"Yes Sir, yes Master! this whore will remember, she just wants to worship your cock and asshole again!"

"whores don't talk to me about wants."

"Yes Sir, yes Master! this whore will keep her whore mouth shut."

I could tell from her voice on the phone, that she was incredibly and thoroughly stoned. In that state she had never been able to keep up with all of her rules and restrictions. Inevitably, she transgressed and had to be punished.

It used to bother me, wrangling this fat fucking stupid whore while she was stoned out of her mind. The glassy vacant eyes, the slow wit became less cumbersome as she progressed in her initial remaking, I actually think it made it easier for her to accept what she was to become.

When I broke her, her eyes would dilate, when fixed upon her Master, and her piggy mouth watered at the sight of my cock.

The quality of training I invested in that whore, was not likely to change easily or at all. I proudly expect that she was ruined for any man, except her Master. No other man could fill the void where her soul used to be.

Before I allowed Kallie to become my personal whore, I had her sign her soul over to me, for safekeeping. She wouldn't be needing it.

"That's right sloppy cunt. If I even bother to see you, you need to remember your fucking place. How much does your fat ass weigh now?"

She hesitated, ashamed. Her training compelled truth, and simultaneously filled her frame head to toe with confidence rending humiliation.

"i..."

Her tears had started to flow freely, years of experience with this let me know that right away.

"How fat, whore?!"

"i don't know, Master! This whore stopped looking when she hit 280 pounds, she stopped looking three years ago!"

My cock was leaking into my boxers, I was so hard. The last time I saw her she was 260 pounds and barely 4'11", her hanging tits, massive and heavy laying across her impressive belly. My imagination ran wild with where she could have put another 40 to 60 pounds on that frame.

"Have you made yourself ready before calling your Master?"

"N-no Sir. This whore is a fat hairy mess."

"This whore is a fat hairy groveling sloppy mess. Is this whore wasting my time?"

"No Sir! This fat sloppy groveling whore will me prepared before she sees you!"

"and that means?"

"this whore's hairy body will be cleaned up, her feet will be made presentable, and her ass pussy retrained to accept her Master's cock!"

"As it should have done the whole time."

"Yes Master!"

"You may masturbate tonight, but only after your ass has accepted the larger dildo for thirty minutes. Document your training, and uploaded your progress, including the shameful state you are in currently."

"Thank you Master!"

"Remember to clamp your udders while ass training and masturbating, I don't want your pleasure to come easy."

"Yes Master, of course Master."

"You may hang up the phone and start your work."

"Yes Sir!"

The phone went dead. I knew that out there, my once and future whore was stuffing an over-sized dildo up her asscunt. Her pussy would be dripping, aching for a cock it would never feel. In spite of my prohibition, she would scream, fuck me Daddy, at the top of her lungs while twisting her teats almost blood red.

I smiled knowing her well trained mouth would soon return to where it belonged, and her degradation would once more be at my practiced hand.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Contractually Obligated Pt. 01 Melody signs away her soul.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Ass Effect Liara and Shepard have interesting nightly bonding rituals.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Surrogate Ch. 01 Meet David and Nancy, a husband and his wife the surrogate.in Erotic Couplings
Big Bouncy Babe Butt Cheeks Having fun with a heavy interior designer on a photo shoot.in Anal
Bar One Just as he’d given up hope, She dropped into his life.in Romance
More Stories