Kallie Takes the Lead Pt. 05

Story Info
Kallie tries to obey, becomes her troll father's prisoner.
5.5k words
4.7
8.4k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish I did not know what I know.

I wish that my life had been different.

It's true that I sold my soul to my master, the sorcerer. The erotic mix of sex and magic that he wove his spells around made him impossible for me to resist. I yearned for satisfaction, my fat little body craved the sound fucking and degenerate humiliations that so far only master could give. The fine print in my slave contract stated, in addition to my soul and body, I gave up the right to lie. I thought in the heat of the moment, (and there was *serious* heat in that moment,) it meant that I had to always tell the truth.

Fuck that.

What it really meant is that any and all lies, falsehoods, or deceptions made in my presence are excruciatingly painful. The pain varies in proportion to the grandeur of the lie. For example, a white lie feels a little like eye strain, while laying eyes on a shape-shifted companion feels like a white hot poker jammed through your skull. If that wasn't bad enough, a spell woven by the clawed hands of a spider-woman freed parts of my memory benevolently hidden by my grandmother. Now, with the facade of false memory ripped away, I could recall every moment of my life with perfect clarity. The veneer of propriety that hid the moments of my life that dealt with the traumatizing presence of my father, had been stripped away, every degradation, every shade and nuance, every compromising week on my knees begging for more cock echoed now within my well used soulless body. That void, that hole in my life left plenty of room for continuing humiliation.

I trudge forward because my master demands it, because the lust in my body needs the sexual crescendo that his touch provides.

I know that there is magic involved.

This new world I live in is filled with magic, that no small percentage of what he makes me feel is due to magic. As long as he owns my soul, its bonded to him, it calls to me, resonating through my holes like an electrified vibrator as he fucks me. The rest... he can torture me like no one else ever has... like no one else except my biological father, the troll.

I don't call him a troll to be cruel or as an exaggeration, he is a troll or at least part troll. You can see it in his stance, in the way his shoulders fit together, and the length of his arms in proportion to the rest of his body. The joy that my master gives me is only rivaled by the utter humiliation and emptiness I feel as his long fingers dig into my hips as my father inches his thickness into my body. I can barely stand myself, because he had trained my body to crave his attention as much as I now do my master's.

Because of that second spell, I remember with perfect clarity four decades of time, half a perfect fiction, Apple pie, noodle salad. The other time, the truth... twenty years of learning to please and appease the insatiable sex drive of my father: decades on my knees, back, covered in cum, five years alone learning how to relax my jaw enough to deep throat the entire length of his studded troll cock, endless hours of his voice curling around my brain, and almost all that time wanting more.

While my grandmother's spell held sway, and I believed that i was a normal girl, my body craved the things it had been trained to do. I found the worst men, and the depths of their depravity couldn't scratch the itch planted deep within me...

Push those thoughts out Kallie! You can't think about this now, you still have things to do!

In the silk purse, the bangles I bartered the memories of my happy childhood for, weighed heavy. Somehow, this so-called token of ultimate submission came from my mother. Barely visible markings traced its surface if you looked closely enough. The iron of the artifact sounded a constant chime against the silver clad crystal conduit in the bag as I walked. I didn't know what these things did, why they were currency in the underworld, or what use they could possibly have. The emotional weight impressed upon these tiny things could stagger the mind. I was forbidden to touch it bare handed lest I experience the moment in time the token carried, and I had enough new memories.

Master assigned me chores, fetching the bobbles, as well as several standing orders as circumstances dictated. Some were simple, like always be naked in the house, if I can see master's cock I suck master's cock, simple. This one, "When you observe an unawakened potential, casually and quietly, use the tools provided to locate, then assess the quality of the potential in question," had never up to this point happened.

The instrument master provided changed daily, today, the tool in question was a viciously enchanted sex toy inserted in my cunt. The constant buzzing and throbbing of the egg notified me that a potential was on the train. The buzzing was faint now, but growing more intense as I moved in her direction, the background arousal of this city sized game of hot and cold was making me crazy. The pulse of the sex toy on my g-spot led me like a magnet to a seedy porn shop I recognized from the name tag on the uniform of a girl on the train.

"Make sure you make a shopping list for stuff you might want later..."

Roxie's voice whispered into my ear. Her flirting was soothing and possibly the only thing holding me together at this point. Between the revelation about my father, and my feelings of abject failure and self-loathing as far as he was concerned, I just wanted to crawl in a dark hole.

Maybe, a dark hole just like the inside of this porn shop. It was what I expected, many of the patrons were citizens of the undergovernment, many just sad ciphers drudging through life. To accommodate the two different classes of customer, certain display counters in the area around the checkout, could only be seen and accessed by people from my world. Those sad zombies living in the shallow world, couldn't see the torture devices, the tools of true sexual depravity, disguised within crappy counter tops and inside badly painted walls. They couldn't see any of it.

I tried to be subtle in my observations of the girl, Erika, as I shopped around the store. My fellow citizens leered at my body, disguised like the counter, bulging within my bondage dress. I half-heartily looked around and basketed items, scandalized not just a little by the objects within the off the books areas. Struggling to reach an item over my head, I turned away, and lost track of my quarry.

"Whoa. That's one hell of a dildo for that strap-on you've got there. Respect."

Erika was standing right beside me. Half a foot taller than me, skinny, with looped hanging belts across her narrow hips, she pursed her lips and ogled my tits. The egg's pulsing became a thought braking jackhammer on my g-spot.

"Thought I saw you earlier on the train, but I was tripping balls, imagined you were all dolled up in a leather strap hobble dress going down on a giant Oni lady. As my hallucinations go, hot as hell. My name is Erika, and pardon my word vomit, I just had a hunch you might be mildly interesting."

Her smile played about her lips, curling and uncurling in the corners. Her eyes danced wildly from behind smoky eye makeup. I was pretty sure she was tripping now, and could see through the illusion, cum dripping down my legs, leather digging into my flesh, instead of the frumpy secretary image the unawakened people were supposed to see.

"I think you have me confused with someone else. Miss, ummm, you're not still tripping are you?"

"Why? You're not wearing a bondage dress that's binding your tits like torpedoes, making your nipples hard enough to cut glass are you?"

She wore her uniform like armor of a sort. She was thin, but hard, her blouse was unbuttoned to her navel. She was wearing a wife beater and from certain angles you could see her rock-hard nipples through the thin material. The egg river-dancing on my g-spot hadn't gotten the message I'd found my quarry, a bone shattering orgasm was on the way. I could barely stand.

"Where's the Oni? This harness isn't for her, is it? You need a size up."

She whisked away with the harness and reappeared with another, sturdier model.

"Coincidentally, this ought to fit you too..."

She winked, dropped another rubber cock in my basket.

"This one is from behind the counter in the stock that I'm not supposed to be able to see."

The thick double-ended rubber cock curved up to a fat apple, the other end knobbed with protrusions to work against my insides. It was creepy, corner of your eye squirmy, and reminded me of the movie "Alien."

"I don't think this one actually needs a harness, so whatever."

She reached out, and touched my harness, touched my nipples with her open palms, and sucked my right nipple into her thick lips. With her touch the maddening vibrations in my cunt stopped, but her lips and hands on my fat body worked their own magic.

"Tasty."

A line of saliva connected us, as she ran her hands over my harness.

"I knew that what I saw was real."

"Tell her she's hallucinating."

Roxie whispered.

"Honey, I think you're hallucinating."

Off balance, I tried my best to play things off. Erica was all over me. I never expected a potential to be so aware and aggressive.

"Usually, but I like it. Do you want some?"

She produced a small clear package, small squares with a devil's face in front of a symbol. She plucked a square from the bag and pushed her hand down her pants.

"Devil's tongue is good shit, but I swear I think it makes my clit grow bigger. Oh God, I'm tripping balls. Are you ready to check out? Where do you keep money in that outfit? Never mind, go to the counter, I can totally use the sale."

With a basket full of vibrators, dildo harnesses, and freaky sex toys, I walked over to the counter. That last rubber cock was so obscenely huge that I was a little scandalized, and if you looked too long at it, it almost squirmed in the package.

"gimme."

Erika bagged all the goodies in a large heavy duty black plastic bag.

"$562.50"

I was at a loss over how to pay for the lot of it, until Roxie's red hand materialized and covered the credit reader. The word "accepted" popped up on the screen. Erica stared hard at where Roxie's hand had been.

"groovy... Here, for you, to go."

She stuck several squares of devil's tongue on the rock hard nipple still wet from the hard suckling half a minute ago...

"Oh shit."

I staggered backwards from the counter. Bags firmly in hand, I made for the door as the devil's tongue hit me fast and hard. Since taking the underworld answer to LSD, I'd had my eyes opened to reality, and I'd sold my soul to my master. I was terribly sensitive to the drug. My head spun and I started to panic. The room blurred into colors and I tripped on my heels, and ran out into the blinding light of the world.

~*~

My distorted vision led me down alleyways my rational mind could never account for, my body ran as fast as it could, completely on instinct. I followed my nose, since I couldn't trust my eyes, I wanted to go home.

Before me, stood a shifting crayon cartoon version of a house. Home! I was sure of it. I walked through a door, closing out the bright world behind me.

"What do you want of me, my perfect, fat, fucking whore?"

An acid laced version of my father loomed over me, like the house, he manifested as a child's crayon drawing come to life before me. I fell, feeling the dirt and gravel in my knees as I sprawled at his animated feet.

"I'm thirsty daddy, I need to drink."

He sprayed hot water on my face and tits from a drawing of a water hose that sprang up between his legs.

"There you go, little cunt, my flower, water from daddy's hose, anything else?"

I babbled. I begged. I wept. I asked to be held, and for affection.

"Anything for my baby."

He whispered into my ear, and pulled a sack over my head, dropping me into complete darkness.

A searing lance of pain shot through my shoulder, I roared out with it, trying to reach out to it with my hands. Again pain assaulted my body, pain through my left forearm and then my left shoulder. I felt a sharp pain bite me, in the leg, on the foot, on the hands, on my ankle. I closed my eyes to the swirl of a devil's tongue addled world and passed out.

I let myself breathe, and opened my eyes.

Burlap covered my face, the sack clung to my sweaty skin. Through the loose weave, I could see a little. I could feel myself swinging, heavy, way too heavy, suspended from the ceiling, I thrashed my head to get the filthy fabric off, my tits and belly slapped around as I swung. When the sack finally fell to the ground, over a dozen meat hooks pierced my flesh holding my weight evenly among them, I hung from rusty chains like a side of beef. I should have been bleeding from the hooks like a stuck pig, but I wasn't, I must have been hanging here for more than just a few hours.

I couldn't remember, how long had I been tripping, how long had I blacked out? Was this another memory coming to the surface? When did this happen? I couldn't remember this ever happening, and after gifting my memory to the spider lady, I remembered my fake memories as well as what had really happened. I wriggled and shook spread eagle, hanging helplessly a few feet above the dirt. I couldn't see anything besides my arms in front of me, my tits below me, dried blood caked to my skin, and I was terrified.

I smelled him behind me before his cock forced it's way in, like a fist up my ass.

The troll.

I rocked on the chains, grunting as he opened my second inner ring and shoved inches deep and wide into my guts. His hands torqued down on my nipples, pulling me onto him. I flushed in mortification with the renewed familiarity of his monstrosity in my ass. Yesterday, I was unaware of the lifetime of rutting like an animal for my father, all my body's lusts and desires twisted to his incestuous will. All my memories, the lies and the truth, the cravings and the revulsion fought side by side with my shames and desires, and every moment he fucked me, my depraved hunger seduced me.

"Hey, little whore, good of you coming right to my home. Thanks for asking your dear old dad for his cock so politely. After all, I'm happy to give it to you, since I went out of my way all this time to train up your holes to accommodate me."

Little whore. His favorite pet name for me.

His cock was thicker than my Masters, and maybe an inch or so longer, I could feel the knots of his heavy veins down its length. He battered my insides brutally, my inner and outer sphincter dilated passed the max, and occasionally spasming on the intruder shoving at least half its length into my colon. I struggled to remember when in my life this was, when I spotted my packages from the porn shop, the silk purse from Giovanni's, my enchanted bondage dress and the tarnished silver conduit laying in the dirt not far from where I was hanging.

This was fucking happening right now.

"Roxie..."

I barely croaked out, my voice shattered from unremembered screaming. I could barely moan as he fucked me. Goddess, I was so fat! I was twice as big as I remembered just moments ago. What had he done to me?

"Is that what you call the Oni? She's not coming. This place is warded against creatures like her, and against remote viewing. We won't be intruded or spied upon. She was so very vexed when you walked through my door and she was unable to follow."

He pulled the chains, two at a time, changing my body's orientation. My knees and feet moved up in front of me into a sitting position, my hands spread like a bird in flight.

"no... No."

I whispered after silently screaming from the hooks in my massive body re-positioning me like a bloody marionette. He stood in front of me between my legs and reinserted himself up my gaping bunghole.

"Shhhush, Shhhhhhhush, sweetie. This is just like old times, only now you know and can remember. Don't fight it, your body likes it. And thank you for letting me know that all I had to do was ask for what I wanted."

It was bad enough when he fucked me from behind, but watching him, the studded bulges on his cock slick with my fluids, tears and our combined saliva as he continued to sodomize me was horrific. I kicked my legs with what was left of my depleting strength.

"No piggy, let your old dad take care of you. Here, a gift. This should make it all better. It's a family heirloom of a sort. Special, and some would say, cursed, but I never saw the downside."

He flipped an ancient silver coin over the tops of his long fingers. I caught the faint image of a mother with child on one side, before he placed it upon my forehead at the Ajna Chakra, where it stuck firmly. From my perspective it felt like falling into a deep well, into darkness, my senses dulled, and my thoughts shattered. I was now more stoned than I'd ever been in my entire pothead life. Unable to think, I barely knew who I was, much less right and wrong. My body was working at a basic, animal level with no way to filter a damn thing.

"There now, isn't that better? I've been using this on you this whole time while you've been fattening up on Daddy's potent nut batter."

Hanging there like a pornographic puppet, I was an animal in heat, caught between a trap and a fuck place.

I pushed down on the cock impaling me.

I didn't know who he was anymore, there was no room for shame, just desire, shame was for later. I just needed his shaft in me.

"That's right, cum for poppa."

He brought my puffy, swollen baby feeders to his lips, and squeezed my already tender udder, until a jet of liquid poured into his mouth. My belly slapped against his, undulating as he slammed my ass into his crotch, the ripples of my fat flowing through my body.

"so good."

The milking of my tits wrenched an orgasm from my tortured body, what was left of my butt muscle cranked down on his cock.

"uhuh, uuhn, uh-huh, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

He wasn't going to stop, he didn't need to stop, and I wasn't in any position to want to stop him. My head lolled back and forth, my drool ran down my chest and shoulders.

"fuck me... fuck your dumb whore, fuck me useless, da-ddee..."

The warehouse reeked of sex.

"Aaaahhh... girl, there isn't another bitch alive that can take my throat hammer for as long as you can, Kallie. I can't tell you how happy I am that your new "Master" and I could come to an agreement."

"fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck my ass, my ass, my ass, my ass..."

"Your fat fucking ass."

My fat fucking ass is so full of cock..."

He smiled deeply, ear to ear, appearing barely human in the moment. I didn't analyze of course, with the coin on my forehead, i just recorded, and word vomited every filthy craving and sensation.

"More cock, da-ddee, uh, fuck this whore! This fat fucking whore, I'm a dirty whore, I'm your dirty whore! Da-ddee! Cumming!"

My cunt convulsed again, and my ass clamped down as I squirted with pure animal lust. The spray splashed between us, and he never slowed. If anything, he changed positions to make it hurt, just a little more.

"It's the troll blood, you see little bitch, makes you crazy from the jump, and there are so few who survived the mating to produce a hybrid. Trolls eat their young, you see. It's kind of a population control, but since troll babies regenerate like troll adults, the young are chewed alive for hours. The babies that regenerate longer than the parents chew, survive. Most hybrids are killed by their mother, if the mother even survives that far, most females will kill themselves after being raped by a troll. Who would blame them?

Shift around dear."

He pulled the chains around again to tip my body back. He ran a hook through the flesh under my nipple, my body exploded into orgasm, no longer recognizing the difference between pleasure and pain. He wiped away the blood with his tongue, and the bleeding had stopped already. He pulled the new chain tight, and fish hooked the other udder.

12