Kallisti's First Time

Story Info
A visiting Uncle teaches her the finer points of life.
2.3k words
4.26
272.8k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen that spring when my father’s twin brother from Pennsylvania came to visit us in St. Louis. I was still in High School attending St. Elizabeth’s Girls Academy, and graduation was only about a month and a half away. I had not seen my Uncle Alex since I was five, when he moved away. He intrigued me, on the outside he looked a lot like my father. His personality was different however, where he was fun and outgoing my dad was stern in introverted. So one Monday morning I decided to spend the day alone with him while my parents were at work.

This was easy enough, I was a good girl and did not hang out with the “bad crowd”, or drink or smoke and made good grades. My parents trusted me to get to school on time since they had to leave for work before I got up. I merely slept in, planning on telling Uncle Alex that I did not have school for teacher training day or something.

I surprised Alex at the kitchen table when I finally got out of bed around 9:30. He did not expect to see his niece, dressed in an over sized sleep shirt walk into the room. As I got my breakfast of cereal and orange juice I could sense his eyes on me when my back was turned. However, once I turned around his nose was in his paper. I chalked it up to my imagination, even though I had had my 36C breasts since last summer I could not get over men looking at me in that way. I sat down across from him.

“I thought you were supposed to be in school, Missy.” He said, not looking up from his paper. He was ready the everyday section.

“Well you know, teacher training day and stuff.” I said looking into my cereal bowl, tense from lying.

“Teacher…” The phone cut him off thankfully. He got up to answer it laying the paper down, and he went into the other room to answer the phone. He was looking at movie times and I noticed and advertisement for a movie I wanted to see.

I was still looking at show times when he came back in. “Who was it?” I asked.

“Wrong number.” He answered. “See something you like?”

“Yeah, this one here.” It was some cheesy romantic comedy that I had wanted to see for some time, but had yet to get around to it. I did not figure it would be in theaters much longer.

He looked at the advertisement, and smirked. “I was hoping to see the new Eastwood, but how often do I get to spend an afternoon with my niece?” I smiled at his invitation. “Now go get dressed. The movie starts at 11:45.”

* * *

We left the house about 11:00. I had dressed myself in a black skirt, and a cute white blouse. I put on a red bra & panty set, and the only stockings I had were black thigh highs. I topped off the set with my new pair of boots. When I met Uncle Alex at the door he too had dressed up in khakis and a button up shirt with a black t-shirt underneath instead of the jeans he seemed to always wear.

“You know, Kalli,” he said as he drove us to the theater, “your mother was dating me when your dad met her?”

“Really? They never talk about it.”

“Yes, we were about your age.” He drifted off for a moment. “You look a lot like her.” He said before coming back down to Earth. I felt something odd in that conversation, but let it go. I was having fun.

* * *

When we got to the theater and got settled in with our popcorn, large sodas and candy (it was a big enough splurge just to get dad to the movies) we noticed we had the theater all to ourselves. “Great, now we can talk as loud as we want through the movie!” Uncle Alex said as the previews started.

“People do that?” I asked, dad was always so anal about things like that.

“They do that and a lot of other things dear one.” He said with a smile.

After about fifteen minutes of the movie I could tell he was bored. I playfully nudged him awake. We shared a laugh and went back to the movie. I noticed I was closer to him than before. Then I noticed he had put his hand on my knee. I had not even noticed, and now that I did notice it I was shocked. He was my Uncle! Why then was I getting excited instead of uncomfortable?

Then I noticed him studying me intently, looking at my reactions. I smiled and went back to the movie, conflicted. However, I did nothing to make him remove his touch. Emboldened he started moving his hand up my leg towards my thigh. His touch was so wonderful and masterful, not like the clumsiness of boys my age. That was something else that was so odd about the situation. I never got that excited about my boyfriend’s advances, which I never let him get anywhere. But Uncle Alex was different, I found myself letting his gentle touch explore freely.

When his fingers passed the top of my thigh highs and tickling my young, soft, bare skin I turned to face his stare. “Uncle Alex, this isn’t right.” I said.

“I’m sorry, Kalli.” His hand had stopped dead in its tracks. “You just seemed to be telling me it was okay.”

I was confused I had not spoken a word of this to him. “It’s your body language.” He answered my unspoken question. “The twinkle in your eye, and the glow on your face when I touched your knee told me it was okay. Then as I moved up your leg, they spread” he let the words hang in the air as he moved closer to me, lips madenly close to my ear, “just for me.”

With his warm breath in my ear I felt my panties moisten. I leaned my head back, and my legs spread as if by their own will. His hand deftly made it up to my panties, while his other began exploring my breasts. He was the first man to lay hands inside either my top or bottoms. Softly he began kissing my neck, while his hands played my body like a fine violin.

I do not know how he made it to his knees so quickly and expertly. He had my moist panties off in no time as well. Soon I felt his tongue flicker and dance over my clit. When I put my feet around his neck I clumsily slapped them into his back, and he jerked. Quickly regaining his composure he deftly removed my boots. He brought me to an orgasm, I felt like screaming but my surroundings helped me keep my animal instincts in check. When he was finished he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. When he inserted his tongue into my mouth I could taste myself on it. My heart began beating faster.

“Did you like that?”

“Yes, Uncle…”

“Alex, just Alex.” He said holding me as close to him as the theater seating would allow.

I blushed, “Okay, Alex.” I said coyly enjoying his embrace.

“You know men like getting it too.”

It dawned on me what he wanted me to do. “But I’ve never done it?”

“Not even with your boyfriend?”

“No, we’ve already gone further than I ever had before!”

“Okay.” He said, somewhat embarrassed. Obviously he thought that I should have been more experienced than I was. “If you don’t feel you’re ready.” He said sitting back.

“No, no, no!” I said as I slid between his legs. “I just don’t know what I’m doing!” He smiled and pulled out his penis. It was large and erect, it seemed to stare at me with anticipation.

“Start by licking the head.” I began licking the tip, it was the only thing that seemed to make sense. “That’s nice,” he purred. “Now, start licking down the underside until you get to my balls.” That was easy enough. I felt his whole body tense up. I stopped and looked up at him. “That’s a good sign little one, please God don’t stop.” He once again answered my silent question. I went back to pleasing him, feeling his body respond to my mouth made my own body feel warm and moist.

“Now lightly lick all over my balls.” Again I complied, even though the sparse hairs on his nuts tickled my nose. His whole body seemed enraptured, with me. I never knew such satisifaction from the make-out sessions between my boyfriend and I. I felt his hands unbutton my blouse and slip my breasts out of my bra. My nipples were erect, and not just from the cool theater. Expertly he played with them while he coached me on fellatio. “You can put them in your mouth and suck on them, gently.” At first I tried to put them both in my mouth, but they would not fit. His body spasmned in delight. “Now, lick back up to the top and take and put it in your mouth.” Slowly I did as he instructed while he sat there enjoying my warm mouth and breasts.

When I got his member into my mouth one of his hands left my breast, and took hold of me by the back of the head. He gently began guiding by face up and down his cock, then he began to gradually increase the speed of my bobbing until it was most pleasurable for him. When he was confident that I knew what I was doing he let me go on my own.

I was going fine when he suddenly stopped moving, then I tasted something salty in my mouth and started to take it out of my mouth. It began to throb and pulse erratically. My gaping mouth was barely off it when it spurted warm cum into my mouth, some of it splattered on my cheeks, chin and nose. It did not taste as bad as the girls at school made it out to be. I wiped as much of it off my face as I could. “Sorry about the mess.” He said. “I just couldn’t hold it any more!” I laughed looking for something to wipe my cum splattered fingers with.

“It’s okay.” I said not finding anything, so I just began to lick it off. It did not taste that bad.

“You know guys will go crazy over that.” He said.

“What?”

“A girl who will eat their cum.”

“Really?”

“Yes really.” It was then that I got an evil idea, looking at his cock with cum on it. I took it in my mouth and cleaned it for him. “Jesus Kalli, you’re fucking incredible!”

For the next half hours I sat in my Uncle’s lap. My blouse undone, breasts exposed, panties on the floor. He had kept his penis out. We idly kissed and while I played with his cock I let him explore my body freely.

Soon he was erect again. “So you haven’t had intercourse either?”

“No.”

“Do you want to?”

“Here? Don’t I have to lay down?”

“No little one, you don’t.” He prompted me to stand up, when I did he stood up and moved behind me. “This is what we call doggy style.” He bent me over his seat. My face was inches from a large wad of already been chewed gum and a dirty theater floor. I did not mind. I felt his head gently pushing against my cunt. “Ready?”

“God yes!” I felt him plunge deep inside me, I let out a yelp.

“Do you want someone to hear?” He asked. Thinking quickly I pulled the gum off the floor and stuck it between my teeth as he began to pump in and out of me. As with the blow job he started out slowly, then gradually increased his pace until he was vigorously pumping in and out of my cunt. It hurt at first, but then it began to feel like nothing I had ever experienced. I relaxed, and let my Uncle have his way with me enjoying my first fuck.

After what seemed a pleasurable eternity I felt his body go rigid. Then there was a warm feeling inside of me as he came, and came and came. After a good fifteen seconds he slowly pulled his cock out of me. Remembering his words I went down on my knees to once again clean him. The blood on him made me pause. “Don’t worry honey, that’s from me popping your cherry.” My mind at ease I licked cum, blood and pussy juice off his deflating cock as he ran his fingers through my (then) curly hair.

* * *

“Uncle Alex,” I said after the movie as we made our way back to the car, once again in the real world. I had, however, at his request left my panties behind, now soaked with my hymen’s blood and our love juices. I could still feel trickles of cum running out of my pussy. “I have a confession to make.”

“What’s that dear?”

“I had school today. I skipped to spend time with you.” I waited for his admonishment.

Instead he laughed as he opened my door for me. “That wrong number this morning was your school. They thought I was your dad, and I told them that yes you were home sick today. And I’m so glad I did.” He leaned into the car, close to my face with its multitude of new questions, and once again we kissed deeply and passionately.