Kalodin's Violin Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel is seduced by Kalodin's crafty wife.
3.5k words
4.53
21.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalodin
kalodin
99 Followers

Author's Note: If you've not read the first part of K's Violin you might want to check it out before reading what follows . There is a narrator, a voyeur, who interjects his aroused commentary randomly as the story unfolds. That text is in italics (I hope).

---

Good to have you back! I enjoy the company sitting here at the window of my imagination watching Mrs. M. There'll be some excitement. Mrs. M is feeling pretty horny today. Don't look astonished. Kalodin's violin seduction worked her over. Paradoxically it satiated her but also set her smoldering for more between her inviting thighs. She's tried vigorously both with Mr. M's help and by her own devices to bank the fire. But it remains. Kalodin's violin seems to have aroused a depth of Mrs. M's sexuality she had not previously plumbed in her 40 years. She's in for an unexpected turn of events.

After Kalodin's violin music ravished her senseless, she'd fired up Mr. M when he came home, making him hard as she described in detail how the music had fondled, fingered and fucked her. He got so excited listening to her recounting the fiercely erotic "dream" that he started to stroke himself. She'd offered to help, so he happily turned the task over to Mrs. M's capable hands whereupon she fondled, stroked and jacked him . She supplemented her manual ministrations with her lips, mouth and tongue. These she adroitly applied to his straining penis until, clutching at her head and thrusting out of control, he delivered himself of repeated ejaculations into her hot, wet , drooling, slurping, blissful mouth. She fed her own stimulation, thrilled by making him lust-crazed and gave herself a delicious orgasm by vigorously tapping and rubbing her engorged clit.

Later, aided by modern pharmaceuticals, flushed and in a blue haze, he happily mounted her from the rear and stallioned into her enflamed pussy. She was terribly excited by the knowledge that it transported him when presented her sex like that; between her legs, shining with moist coital lubricant, swollen and eager. He marveled as always at the fabulously soft, slippery, distended tissue that flowed around his love staff, clutching it so exquisitely in moist heated embrace.

I know. I know. I should have alerted you so you could watch that too. But, well I got sort of involved in the action myself and what with concentrating on them and what I was doing I just didn't think about you. But you're here now and I'm pretty sure today's activity will get you off nicely.

As it turns out Mrs. M failed to share with Mr. M her confusion and misgivings about the sensational musical seduction as fantastic and thrilling as it had been. She thought it must be a dream, she told him . But at the same time it seemed so real. She loved Mr. M but she didn't think he would accept that real music originating next door had taken her to an erotic place she'd never before experienced, if that is what had actually happened.

Aha, there she is now. She's in the kitchen looking rather domestic this morning. Nice sun dress on a balmy day; some cleavage; lovely that. Oh, say I like that! You saw it didn't you? When she walked past the sunshine streaming in the casement windows in the dining area you could clearly see her French cut panties. The sunlight through that dress lit her up didn't it? I don't know what it is about a matronly body that grabs my pecker so. I myself like a bit of meat on a woman's bones; can't abide women who are, as the Spanish say, "seco de carne." Not fat mind you, but some flesh you can hold onto is fine with me.

I hope we get some action. Hmmm. She's got a Bundt pan and is tipping a pound cake out of it. Now a disposable plate and aluminum foil; covering it up. I've got an idea where this is going, do you? I'm betting it's the Welcome Wagon bit. She's on the move; out the door. Bet she turns in the direction of the new neighbors. Yesss! I was right. Resolute lady, Mrs. M, she's marching right up to the front door. There's the old cock-sucking babushka opening the door. By golly Mrs. M got herself invited in.

Don't worry, calm down. This is imagination we can see inside the house. Just focus. See? What did I tell you? Now let's listen.

"You are coming in and sitting down," the old woman smiles and makes a "come in" motion with her hand. "I am making the tea. You like tea, no?"

"Yes, tea. Tea will be fine. Thank you. Oh, this is for you." Mrs. M's a bit nervous. Not sure what to expect and excited.

"Oh my, this cake, so golden," the old woman said. "Is too beautiful to eat. But, cake is cake. Who can say no? Not a fat old lady like me. I am cutting the pieces. You eat. You make love. You die. Ffffft." The old lady was talking to herself as much as to Mrs. M.

Meanwhile look at Mrs. M, she's checking the place out and with unabashed curiosity. The furniture and décor is tasteful but unremarkable, almost as if it has been decorated around some basic instructions then left up to the interior designer or whomever to fill in the unremarkable details.

But I think one piece caught her eye through the doorway to the next room. OK, I see what it is; looks like a large wooden case, big trunk or chest maybe, floor standing and beautifully decorated. Mrs. M is no expert but she does like antiques, particularly old furniture and caseworks. This looks old, very old, but the style and construction is not like anything she's seen previously.

Okay, here's the old lady returning with a tea service on a tray and slices of cake.

"We are there," she says. She meant to say, "There we are." But her command of English failed her. Rather charming actually.

"I am Derona," she introduces herself.

"Oh, I am forgetting my manners," Mrs. M says, "I'm Rachel, Rachel M"

"Yes, you are the lady of the next house, yes?

"Yes, that's right. Just next door."

"Madame Rachel, you are a lovely lady. May I speak frankly, so rash, but you have a lovely body; nice healthy breasts and good hips; such beautiful eyes. Aiieee! Listen to me, I am making you blush. Derona is such a foolish old lady."

Mrs. M does blush at the sudden burst of familiarity; it is presumptuous. But despite herself it produces a pleasant and warm sensation low in her groin.

Are you noticing? Mrs. M can't keep her eyes off the curious cabinet or case in the next room.

She acknowledges Derona's brash candor with a flash of eyes and a flicker of a smile.

Derona is watching Rachel's gaze wandering back to the, whatever it is, cabinet, case, maybe a trunk in the next room. The old wood seems to have a warm glow.

"That is a remarkable piece, in the other room," Rachel says. "I love antique furniture but I've never seen anything like that. May I ask what it is?"

See how old Derona watches Rachel's movements? Do you see her eyes, how intelligent and perceptive she is? I said perceptive but now I think shrewd and calculating may be a more apt description.. She does not answer Rachel's question directly but asks one of her own.

"The man Kalodin; did you hear him to play yesterday? He played his, the word I don't know it in English, out in the little, 'Gazebra' in the back."

Rachel's face is puzzled. "Kalodin? Gazebra," she asks? Then she realizes what Derona means, "Oh, you mean "gazebo."

"Yes, well did you heard that old man to play his barbarian music?"

So, there it is. Unless this visit is a dream what happened to Mrs. M the previous day was somehow real; not a dream. We can see Mrs. M, Rachel, blushing again.

"Yes, I, I did hear someone playing a stringed instrument; mostly like a violin but still different somehow. What did you say is his name?"

"He is Kalodin. I am his woman. He is so old, so set in his ways. I told to him, we must behave good you old fool. We are the new ones coming here. We must be knowing these peoples before you play that music out the side. So dear Madame Rachel, it was disturbing you? I am giving you my regrets. That is not music for all peoples."

Look at that! Look at that! The foxy old lady. Look at her eyes dancing. That's not regret we're seeing. She's looking for confirmation of her gut feeling about Rachel.

"But, is strange sometime. That old music, you know, I put this polite... some ladies that music is making them stirred up for sex. Did you maybe like it?" Derona asks coyly.

Lovely Rachel, just look at her. She acts I like a little girl whom the crafty old lady has caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

"I thought I was having a dream, the way it, um, the way I heard it."

She's squirming a bit in her chair, pressing her hands down at her crotch.

"So, you are maybe one of those ladies?"

Look there now, the old woman reaches out her peasant's hand.

"Give me your hand my dear," she says and Rachel does so.

Quietly Rachel admits, "It was very erotic Mrs. Kalodin, Derona, it felt like it made love to me; passionate love."

Derona pats Rachel's hand. "Nature is playing tricks on some ladies, putting into their blood this powerful thing that responds to the music. It means somewhere in your past is bond with our people; someone who made the love, sexed with one of our men, who made a child in her and it has passed down to you; maybe many generations in the past. You are very special; to us you are very special."

Well, this is getting very interesting indeed. It looks like the old woman has enchanted Mrs. M. Doesn't she look a little dazed to you? That is rather a lot to take in. Who the hell are the old woman's "people?" Are they Roma? But wait I have a feeling there's going to be another jolt to Mrs. M when she hears what the old woman tells her next.

"I am telling you something. This is lady talk now. Just us. I am old. You can see. But that music , it always grab my sex, like for you. An old lady who is, how do you say, trotting hot? He insist to play so I went out with him to that place. He is old man; old like me. But the music, when he play that music it make his old cock come alive. He want that I take him in my mouth; give him good suck. So, okay then I do. Make him have big spurts. Oh my. Then I am so hot. But he is done; cannot help me what I need. So I give myself good rubbing, putting in fingers. I get nice heaven in my sex. Make me feel like girl again."

Mmm, mmm she has stoked the fire in Mrs. M's pussy, that is for sure. She's squirming around in that chair. Do you see how flushed she is?

"Derona, I have to tell you the music ravished me; gave me sex like never before. I had such climaxes I almost fainted from the feeling. It was so wonderful. I am getting all wet again just talking with you about it."

"I know my dear. I know. It is the same for me," Derona replies. "But I don't get so wet now I am old lady. So, a moment ago you asked me about that old box in the other room. Sometimes when I finish to give the old man his pleasure I don't rub myself with my hand. I am using the box. Come now, I show you."

They're moving into the other room. Derona is holding Rachel's hand. Bless her innocent soul, Rachel is confused by Derona's remark that she used the box.

The case is cleverly built. Derona slides a small panel open, unsnaps latches. Inside, the case evokes the works of a fine clock. But it is no clock. She slides this out, unfolds that, takes out various pieces where they are stored within and with quickness borne of long familiarity has the device almost ready.

That look on your face tells me you haven't figured out yet what this is. Wait now, old Derona is removing a box that is in the case.

When Derona opens the box it contains an object rapped in fine soft cloth. When she removes the cloth, Rachel says softly, "Ohh, Derona, it looks like a beautiful dildo. My goodness it looks so real!"

"What is that word you say, 'dildo'? Dildo is man sex? Ah, ok but this one is very special. Lady does not put in own sex , this one. This is machine that act like very much excited man. Machine put this one in lady's sex. Give sex of angels to lady. Ladies have many good feeling, what you call that, "coming"?

Well look at that, a sex automaton; an old fucking machine! You don't suppose we're going to be treated to a.... Naw! Oh wow! Do you think maybe? Wait, look she's holding the phallus out to Rachel. Let's listen again.

"You take, feel. This one feel like man who want to put in you very much. Maybe real man who have you; he do two, maybe three pushes and he is too hot. So he give his cum. Then, poof. His cock go soft and slide out. He has no more but the lady is needing much more. This one is not cum quick. This one is fuck lady as much as she can do until feel like heaven in her body; is too much. She have bliss many times. She must stop"

Rachel reaches out and takes the phallus. It is anatomically correct down to the slit opening in the head. The revelation of the case's content and the sight of the anatomically correct replica has already made Rachel quite damp in her panties. A dew of perspiration wets the fine hair on her upper lip. But the heft and feel of the thing sends another wash of warmth coursing through her body. Her pussy begins to follow its own path, contracting and pulsing ; swelling further so that her inner lips begin to protrude. Her mons bulges.

The phallus includes both a rigid shaft and a scrotum. Rachel is captivated by the texture of it. Although hard and rigid like a fully aroused cock, the phallus is pliable. The scrotum feels like very soft and tender skin . It is pendulous and swings to and fro easily. Testes like lumps may be felt by gently squeezing the sack. Rachel realizes that the scrotum part would slap against her if she gratified herself on the machine.

"It is quite remarkable," Rachel said. "It feels like a real cock and balls." She reluctantly hands it back to Derona. Her hands tremble

Look at that. The horny old lady is rubbing the head of the thing on her nipples. Now she's holding it against her cheek, like you would cuddle a baby's soft cheeks to your own.

"See here is how the man's spear goes on the machine," old Derona said. She slipped it onto a wooden arm like fixing a bayonet on a rifle barrel. It even made a soft click as it locked into place. She then gripped the handle of a substantial flywheel that attached to the mechanism at the back of the assembled works. As she rotated the wheel the phallus advanced horizontally. It would have penetrated any orifice in line with it. Derona continued turning and the cock retreats .

Rachel swallows hard as she watches the phallus. The salivary glands in her mouth begin to secrete copiously; something that always happened to her when she becomes extremely aroused. The machine has pads that move in sync with the phallus so that they push against the woman's ass cheeks like the thighs of a man servicing her from behind. A most intriguing feature of the automaton is an ingenious bellows system within; the attendant activates the bellows by moving a small wooden lever back or forward. If engaged, when the phallus is thrust forward the bellows produces a low pitched throaty sound , part grunt, part groan and part sigh of pleasure; sort of an "uunnnnh" becoming an " aaaaagh" and then an "oooohhh." It is quite a vulgar, even an obscene sound. It is a sound that makes Rachel's soppy cunt hum.

"Wh.... Whe... where on earth did you find such a remarkable device," Rachel asks Derona in a voice now clotted with lust.

"It has been with our peoples many years, too many to say; is long story. I tell you maybe another time."

"Rachel dear lady, you have strong sex. I smell you now; you make much, hmmm the word, juice in your woman's sex. I see in your eyes too. I know these things very well. You would very much like to try this machine? I will help you. We are alone, don't worry. I give you this; so much pleasure. A gift for you. Okay?"

The old lady stood close to Rachel so that her ample breast touched Rachel's causing her nipples to distend further. Derona caressed Rachel's arms and her back.

"Such a beautiful lady is Rachel. " She leaned close and said softly her lips by Rachel's ear, "Let me take your panties off. I will make you comfortable for the machine to give you much bliss; take you to heaven."

Rachel is so far gone in her lust that she becomes completely compliant.

"Okay, I put cushions for you to kneel down. We leave on your dress; you are modest lady. I take down your panties. Oooh, very sexy too; you are maybe a little naughty sometimes? You are kneeling down and now these cushions for your head and your arms; like this. So your beautiful backside is high."

The old lady fusses about as though she is a retail clerk fitting a woman with a garment. As she pulls down Rachel's panties she leans against her so that the side of her face rests momentarily against Rachel's mons. She draws in Rachel's musky odor prompting a moist and familiar warmth to spread in her own aged cunt. Rachel kneels. As she aligns Rachel with the machine Derona flips her dress up over her back and caresses her ass cheeks. Then her hand is between Rachel's legs and she cups and rubs Rachel's wet vulva.

"Oh, what are you doing?" Rachel gasps in surprise at the touch; actually a groping the old woman is giving her.

"Don't be frightened. I just take some of your juice to put on man spear. Make slide in you nice if not so dry. Move this way. Good. Okay. I am going now to make the machine move towards you. I do it slow; nice slow so you are ready?"

"Yes, please do it slow and take it out if I want to stop."

Derona slowly turns the wheel. The phallus moves forward until it touches her vulva. Rachel jerks but then settles back slightly and Derona inches the surrogate cock forward. The head creeps forward very slowly, penetrating easily the heated flesh pool enfolding it. Now the head is just inside Rachel; in her vulva, clutched by her distended and protruding inner labia. The tip of the phallus is just at the vestibule of her drooling anxious vagina.

The old lady continues to slowly slip the phallus deeper into Rachel.

The novel excitement; the wanton licentiousness; the pure carnality of the experience is too much. "Ooooh, aaaagh," Rachel cums. She is so enflamed. It is not a shattering orgasm and there is much to come yet. But it is sufficient to sweep away her last anxiety. She wants it. She needs it.

"Put it in me," she hisses. "Fuck me with it, Derona. Oh God. Fuck it in me."

Derona squats happily beside Rachel. She turns the wheel briskly and the phallus buries itself in Rachel's cunt and withdraws glistening with Rachel's pussy liquids. The machine makes its obscene rutting sound, The phallus causes a vulgar sound to emanate from Rachel's vagina. Rachel makes her own throaty groans.

This is so hot! I told you we'd see some action. Aha, I see you've gotten pretty excited. Are you trying to match Rachel's rhythm on the machine? I'll just get my cock out too. There, uhmmm, feels good. I think the old lady is hot for Rachel. What do you think? Well we agree; let's see what happens.

To be continued...

kalodin
kalodin
99 Followers