Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kalpana found herself liking another of Shyam's quirks -- during their evening sessions after office hours he frequently expressed himself in Hindi, rather than sticking to English, which was the official language in the office. He spoke good, unaccented Hindi, somewhat unusual for a Maharashtrian. Since Hindi was Kalpana's mother tongue, she felt a special affinity with Shyam.

She found herself looking forward to these exchanges and treasured the moments she spent close to him. Although they never actually touched, her senses were acutely aware of his manly presence and her instinct told her that he too savored her proximity. She started taking special care in picking the clothes she wore to office; nothing overtly sexy but nevertheless smart outfits that showed her off to best advantage. She got into the habit of refreshing her light makeup and spraying cologne just before the office closed, so that she looked fresh and pretty for Shyam when they met for informal reviews after office hours. From his smiles, nods and appreciative glances, she could tell that he noticed...

Kalpana was used to sharing her day's happenings with her hubby at bedtime, after the kids were asleep. Kapil didn't fail to notice how frequently Shyam's name seemed to come up in her conversations. Once, he'd lightheartedly teased her about Shyam but she had reacted with such fury that he was taken aback.

"Main toh aise hi mazaak kar raha tha!"

"I was just joking!" He explained lamely.

"Merey saath aisa bhadda mazaak phir na kijiyega!"

"Don't try such a gross joke with me again!" She retorted angrily.

"Achha baba, theek hai!"

"OK, OK!" Kapil had beaten a hasty retreat and the matter had rested there. However, he still felt that Kalpana had over-reacted to a little harmless leg-pulling. After all, she too had occasionally pulled his leg about his friendship with some of his women colleagues, without his getting uptight about it.

***

Later, when she was alone, Kalpana had reflected on that incident and wondered why she had become so angry. Was there some truth in Kapil's suggestion that she found herself attracted to Shyam, she asked herself. After much struggle with her conscience, she had to acknowledge that that was in fact true. She was rather startled and angry with herself about that and resolved that she would never ever be unfaithful to Kapil. Just as she had salved her conscience with this resolution, a fresh thought sneaked into her mind.

What if "Sir" were to take me against my wish; she asked herself, her heart missing a beat.

Nonsense! "Sir" is such a gentleman; he would never do such a thing! All those nasty rumors about him cannot be true! She reassured herself.

Nevertheless, a vision of "Sir" holding her in a tight embrace suddenly flashed before her eyes. She started feeling breathless as she imagined his lips slowly descending towards her mouth and wondered whether she would have the strength to resist him, or whether she would even want to. A shiver went up her spine even as Kalpana made an effort to pull her mind out of that line of thought...

***

Although Shyam was long past the stage of actively pursuing women, he had lately found his thoughts dwelling on Kalpana. He had come to realize that just behind the façade of a carefully cultivated blandness of manner lurked a very attractive and sensual woman, occasionally revealing herself through a coquettish smile or a flash of her expressive eyes. Although her clothes were always modest, there was no doubt that they concealed a well endowed, shapely and very feminine figure. He was also aware that she enjoyed being around him, particularly in the late evenings. He had occasionally caught her looking intently at him with an appreciative half smile on her face when she thought he wasn't looking.

"Well, well! What do we have here?" He asked himself reflectively. His heart skipped a beat as he speculated on what the future held in store for them...

***

Finally, Sigma Marketing Consultancy was ready to make their presentation to Trident's senior management about their recommendations to revamp the marketing at Trident's subsidiary. The presentation was scheduled to begin at 11 AM on a Saturday. The venue was a small conference room at the business center of a downtown luxury hotel. Kalpana was well aware of the importance of the presentation. She wanted to make sure that everything went well and nothing was left to chance. She came to the venue at 8 AM, well before anyone else's arrival & got busy with placement of the projector & slides, checking the flower arrangements, confirming the menu with the hotel staff and recapitulating in her mind the main points of the presentation. She was tense & nervous, but also excited.

That day, Kalpana wore a smart salwar kameez outfit. The kameez was thin, front opening white muslin, with little buttons running down to the navel. The neckline was oval shaped, with a modest amount of skin showing. It had dainty embroidery work on it. The plain white, snug fitting kameez was paired with bright printed cotton salwar and a matching printed dupatta. The dupatta was large, made from a very thin synthetic material that draped well and was so smooth that it tended to slip off with the slightest movement. Since the kameez was almost translucent, she wore a soft thin cotton slip underneath it, to preserve her modesty. She wanted to de-emphasize her generously proportioned bosom, so next to her skin she wore a soft tight fitting sports bra that flattened her breasts into rounded mounds. It also felt more comfortable in her present condition. Unfortunately, by flattening them out, the bra also squeezed her breasts sideways and up; the rounded curves peeped out of her otherwise modest neckline, with just a hint of cleavage showing. She saw this in the mirror with slight annoyance but covered it up with her dupatta...

Just as she was settling down, there was a sharp knock on the door and Shyam walked in. He was dressed in a white T shirt, shorts and trainers. He was sweating profusely and wiping his face with a large napkin. As per his Saturday routine, he had finished working out in the hotel's health club and had decided to take a look at the arrangements for the presentation, before taking a shower.

"Hello Kalpana! How's it going?" He asked. Kalpana's nostrils flared as she smelt his strong masculine scent. Her heart thudded against her ribs and her mouth went dry. She had not been expecting anybody so early, least of all Shyam. Her nervousness and tension grew. Somewhere within her, she felt a tiny flame light up.

"Yes... Yes sir! Everything is under control. There... there'll be no problem..." She stammered. Shyam could sense Kalpana's nervousness.

"Good... good! But I think you just need to relax a bit. Let's sit down and have some tea!" He said and ordered tea over the intercom.

"OK sir!" She whispered.

In her nervousness, Kalpana kept standing, her fingers fidgeting with her dupatta. It promptly slipped off her shoulders and Shyam's eyes feasted on the plump curves of her breasts peeping out of the neck opening. She hurriedly covered up again but the dupatta kept slipping...

"Please take a seat!" Shyam said, indicating the chair next to his. He was seated at the head of the conference table.

"Thank you sir!" She whispered. The dupatta slipped and once again he was treated to the delightful sight of her full breasts swelling out of the neckline as her chest rose & fell in time with her erratic breathing.

The bell rang and the bearer brought in the tea and mixed it for them. They sipped tea while Shyam looked speculatively at her. Her dupatta was again in place. Her lower eyelids were inflamed. Her fingers once again fidgeted with the dupatta. She was nervous & tense as hell!

"Kalpana, just relax and take it easy!" He told her, concerned.

Their fingers touched as Shyam took the cup from her hand and placed it on the table. Kalpana shot a quick look at him before looking away, acutely aware of the fleeting touch. She rested her hands on the table and looked into her lap, breathing unevenly. He breathed in the delightful scent of her perfume as he walked over behind her and rested his hands lightly on her shoulders.

She wanted to protest this invasion of her personal space, but held her tongue, not wanting to create a scene. In fact, she felt an electric thrill at Shyam's touch and shivered deliciously. The dupatta again slid off with her movement. From his vantage point, he could see down her neckline into the creamy darkness of her cleavage. That was not the only thing he saw. Her naughty nipples had tensed into hard little nubs and they easily pushed out the thin layers of sports bra, slip and kameez. Their outline was clearly visible, although she didn't know it. Until then, Shyam had just wanted to press her shoulders, to relax her. Now, he suddenly felt a stirring in his crotch...

"Relax! Just close your eyes & enjoy!" Shyam whispered as Kalpana tried to wrap the dupatta around her shoulders. He gently but firmly moved her hands away and pulled off the dupatta. He slowly started massaging her tense shoulders.

"Uhh...!" She sighed softly after a while. In spite of herself, she felt her tense body unwind slowly and thanked herself for not making a scene. He continued his slow, gentle massage. Her nostrils twitched as they inhaled air suffused with his sweaty, male odor. Soon, she felt another kind of tension start building up in her. She quickly realized what it was and was shocked at herself. How could she respond that way to another man? She wanted him to stop, but couldn't summon up the strength to protest...

"Unhh..." Instead, Kalpana uttered a low moan and inclined her head sideways. Her cheek brushed against his warm, damp forearm. He felt a spark course through his body. Blood rushed into his cock and he became hard. Her acute nose smelt his male musk.

"Ahhh..." Shyam sighed. His hands slipped down her shoulders on to her breasts and caressed them gently, over her kameez. She was suddenly woken up from her trance.

"Sir... sir aap yeh kya kar rahe hain?"

"Sir... sir what are you doing?" She hissed, holding his wrists and trying to lift his hands off of her bosom.

"Wohi jo hum dono chahte hain!"

"What we both want." He replied.

He easily pried her hands off his wrists and placed them firmly on the table before her. He then methodically unbuttoned her kameez down to her navel and pulled the kameez and the slip underneath it off of her shoulders and down her arms. He thrust his hands inside her sports bra and started kneading her large, beautiful breasts, occasionally stopping to pinch and twist her stiff nipples. She was so overwhelmed by his masculine persona and his status as the big boss that she was unable summon up the will to stop him. Also, a part of her wanted him to continue what he was doing. She did feebly try to move her hands but they did not obey her mind and remained inert on the table. She tried to wriggle out of his grasp but soon her resistance was stilled as her arousal mounted...

"Nnnhhh... nnnhhh..." She threw her head back and uttered little mewling sounds as he took his pleasure. He saw a tiny artery throb in the hollow between her collarbones and her throat was exposed and vulnerable, inviting to be kissed. He planted tiny kisses on her throat, starting at the base and moving up. He paused to nibble her dainty chin and finally stilled her moans when he covered her lips with his. They exchanged a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue started responding to his, as it invaded her mouth and they enjoyed intimate moments of mutual pleasure.

While holding a plump breast in one hand, Shyam boldly pressed her mound with the other, over her clothes. Even through the layers of clothing he could feel the shape of a sanitary napkin. Kalpana was on her period! She clamped her legs together as she felt him groping her mound, inadvertently trapping his hand.

"Ruk jaiye sir! Yeh sab galat hai...! Sir, please sir!"

"Stop sir! This is all wrong...! Sir, please sir!" She pleaded, trying to lift his hand off of her crotch. My God! Is this really happening to me? She asked herself, desperately trying to stop him.

"Kyon? Kya galat hai? Kya tumne kabhi apne pati se nahi karwaya period ke dauran?"

"Why? What's wrong? Have you never done it with your husband during your period?" Shyam challenged.

"Nahi nahi yeh baat nahi hai sir! Mai shadi shuda hoon..."

"No no, that's not what I meant! I am married..." Kalpana stammered half heartedly, trying desperately to stick to her point, fighting her own arousal as much as Shyam's aggression.

"Toh phir theek hai. Mai bhi shadi shuda hoon!"

"Then it's OK. I too am married!" Shyam responded, pressing his hand even more firmly on her crotch.

She was thrown off balance by Shyam's brazen assertion. She lost a few precious seconds as her mind groped for the right response, while he kneaded her breasts and his lips closed over hers. Then it was too late. Her weak protests stopped and she started moaning and whimpering. Shyam knew she had given up the fight.

"Aao!"

"Come!" Shyam raised her from the chair and guided her, stumbling, to the attached bathroom. On the way he bolted the front door of the conference room shut.

"Sir, merey kapde kharab ho jayenge. Merey paas aur doosre nahi hain, please!"

"Sir, my clothes will get soiled. I don't have a change, please!" She begged. She was no longer protesting the impropriety of his actions. She was merely apprehensive about the logistics. Shyam smiled.

"Tum fikr mat karo. Sub kuchh theek ho jayega. Bharosa karo!"

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Trust me!" He assured her.

He folded the hems of her kameez and slip up around her waist and tied them securely in place with her dupatta. He loosened her salwar and it lay pooled around her ankles.

By now, Kalpana was reconciled to what he was about to do and started cooperating with him. She stepped out of her salwar and he hung it on a hook. He took off his shorts and boxers and for the first time she saw his hard, wet drooling cock. She stared, fascinated.

Shyam picked Kalpana up by her waist and seated her on the counter top. She rested her weight on her hands and let him pull off her panties and sanitary napkin. Now, it was his turn to stare. There was not a trace of hair on her pussy and blood was lightly smeared over her outer lips. The entire area was wet with her secretions and more fluid trickled out before his eyes. The strong smell of menstrual blood suffused the tiny bath room.

"Are you Muslim?" Shyam asked. He knew that Muslims are enjoined to keep their pubes hairless.

"Of course not!" Kalpana responded.

"Not to worry!" He murmured as he pushed the sports bra up and fondled her breasts.

"Aao, mujhe andar le lo!"

"Come, take me in!" He commanded, placing his cock head between her bloody lips, unmindful of a clot of blood that oozed out.

God! What is wrong with me? Why am I actually putting another man's cock inside me? Kalpana thought hazily as her fingers felt the throbbing heat of Shyam's cock. He felt her fingers on his shaft as she guided his cock into her opening and he thrust lightly.

Ohh! It's so thick... so hot... so... so good! She thought as her hot, wet bleeding pussy was stretched open in a few thrusts and his hard cock lodged itself inside her. He felt her muscles tighten around his shaft as he buried it fully with a final thrust.

"Hmphh... hmphh... hmphh..." Shyam grunted rhythmically as he started fucking. His thrusts were slow, measured, deep and strong.

"Anhh... anhh... anhh..." Kalpana moaned in response, her eyes are tightly closed.

"Meri ore dekho na!"

"Look at me please!" Shyam commanded, stopping in mid thrust. Kalpana obeyed, opening her eyes and gazing into his through passion inflamed eyelids. He grasped her tiny waist while she clasped her legs around his hips as he started thrusting again, hard and deep, pulling out almost fully and then plunging his cock right up to the hilt.

"Anhh... anhh... anhh...ANHHH... AAAANHHHHH...!" Kalpana hit a wrenching climax in just a few hard thrusts. During her period her pussy, clitoris and breasts were so sensitive & tender that just a little stimulation was enough to send her over the cliff.

"Bas, sir! Ab aur saha nahi jayega mujhse!"

"Enough, sir! I can't take it any more!" Kalpana told Shyam, pushing him away.

Shyam pulled out his thick, hard cock with a loud sucking sound. He had not yet ejaculated. They both looked with fascination at the blood smeared on his shaft and matting his pubic hair. Her pussy was bloody too and there was blood on the counter top. Shyam quickly put on his clothes, not minding the mess. With his damp, sweaty napkin he started to wipe blood off of her pussy.

"Uff!" Kalpana exhaled explosively and jerked her hips as the napkin rubbed her sensitive, engorged clitoris. Immediately, Shyam stopped and caressed her face till she recovered from friction of the rough fabric against her clitoris. He then continued to blot blood off of her pussy, taking care not to rub her sensitive skin. He also cleaned up the bloody counter top. Since her kameez and slip had been securely tied around her waist, and the salwar and panties had been taken off, her clothes remained clean, as he had promised.

"Please clean up and get ready for the presentation." Shyam told Kalpana.

"Yes, yes sir!" She stammered gratefully.

He nodded and strode out after collecting his stuff. It was around 9:30 in the morning. Although there was still about an hour and half before the presentation was to start, she knew there was no time to lose. Her colleagues would start showing up in another half hour or so.

Kalpana quickly cleaned and washed herself, put her clothes on and refreshed her light makeup. She liberally sprayed cologne on her clothes and also in the bathroom to cover up the strong smell of menstrual blood that still lingered. She hoped it would dissipate before others arrived. After the hard climax, Kalpana felt wonderfully relaxed, fulfilled and free of tension, although her pussy and nipples were sore and tender. She felt a surge of confidence. Keeping her mind focused totally in the present, Kalpana primed herself for the presentation, shutting out all thoughts about what had happened between her & Shyam...

Shyam went to the drugstore in the shopping arcade and bought a couple of powder compacts and some safety pins. He opened the powder compacts and extracted the small, thin round powder applicators. He knocked on the door again just as Kalpana came out of the bathroom. Her face registered surprise as he strode in. She didn't fail to notice the bulge in his crotch. His erection hadn't fully subsided yet.

"Wear these inside your bra. I don't want others to see your nipples!" Shyam told Kalpana, holding the powder applicators against her breasts. She didn't flinch at his touch. An intimate bond had already been established between them. He also told her to use the safety pins to secure her dupatta.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir!" Kalpana whispered. Shyam smiled to acknowledge her thanks. He strode to the door and then suddenly paused and came back to her.

"Wait a minute. Let me do it!" Shyam murmured.

Kalpana stood, shocked into silence as Shyam once again unbuttoned her kameez and scooped her breasts out of her sports bra. He bent and licked her nipples till they became shiny with his saliva. He pressed the powder applicators against her wet nipples and then pulled the bra over her bosom.

"There! Now they will stay properly covered." He whispered, patting her bosom possessively after he buttoned up her kameez. Kalpana could only nod dumbly.

"So are you feeling OK now?" Shyam asked, cocking an eyebrow.