Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kalpana tumhare saath main phir jawan ho jata hoon!"

"Kalpana I once again become young when I am with you!" He told her. She squirmed with pleasure at his compliment.

"Main bhi aapke saath ek chhoti ladki ban jati hun. Befikar!"

"I too become a young girl in your company. Carefree!" She responded shyly.

That was true. In his company she forgot that she was a married woman and a mother of two. Her mind went back to her college days as she closed her eyes and slipped into a nap. He lay relaxed in a pleasant post coital stupor, his fingers slowly running through her lustrous thick tresses and caressing her soft silky skin. After a quarter hour, he shook her shoulder to wake her up.

"Time to go!" He announced.

She hurried to the bathroom and emerged ten minutes later, properly dressed and hair combed and tied into a juda. Only the faintest signs of their lovemaking could be detected in her eyes. She had been forced to wear a used panty, since both her panties had become soiled.

"I must bring more underwear next time. God knows how many will get soiled!" She mused.

"There isn't enough time today, but the next time I want to watch you getting dressed." He told her. She stuck her tongue out at him, in mock disapproval.

They parted with a quick but intimate kiss, after he promised another rendezvous soon.

To be continued...

12