Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 06

Story Info
Lazy footwork in Alibaug.
6.5k words
4.4
20.5k
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about an extramarital liaison between two consenting adults. There is no cheating involved, at least on the woman's part. Her husband knows about it; indeed it has started with his encouragement and she has continued it with his acquiescence. Those who find this situation offensive need not read further. This is a work of fiction based on facts. I leave it to my readers to sift fact from fiction.

I would like to tell my readers that those looking for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can conveniently skip those parts.

Your vote and constructive feedback is appreciated.

I urge my readers to read Ch. 01 to Ch. 05 for the sake of continuity.

***

The events of the afternoon played out before her mind's eye as the local train speeded Kalpana towards the distant suburb she lived in. She blushed and squirmed in embarrassment as she recalled how she had without her conscious volition provoked "Sir" into groping her in a public place. How could I be so shameless? She asked herself. Once again her nipples stiffened and her pussy became moist as she remembered the moments when "Sir" had fondled her bare breasts and played with her nipples in an open restaurant, albeit under the cover of her pallu. She closed her eyes and allowed herself the pleasure of reliving the entire passion filled afternoon, culminating with his fleeting kiss on her pussy. How she wished "Sir" could have continued to lick her down below as he had done on an earlier occasion...

When hubby Kapil had first tried to introduce her to oral sex early in their marriage, she had been repelled by the whole idea of contact between mouth and genitals, considering genitals to be unclean and filthy. Over time however, by watching sex films and reading erotic literature, she had slowly overcome her inhibitions. Her love for hubby Kapil had encouraged her to indulge his desires. Soon, she had grown first to tolerate and then to like giving head to Kapil. Eventually, fellatio had become one of the regular features of their lovemaking. The scent of his crotch, the taste of his secretions and the feeling of his hot, hard, rubbery, throbbing cock in her mouth was now associated with a sense of intimacy and security that she looked forward to. Kapil too reciprocated by licking her pussy and sucking on her clitoris, although not as often as she would have wished. However, despite their closeness and intimacy she still felt shy about asking Kapil to go down on her and counted her lucky stars when he did so. And now, here was "Sir" who seemed to love giving oral pleasure to her, just as much as he loved to have his cock sucked...

She wondered how Kapil would react to the incident of public groping. Although she had long since overcome any guilt or inhibition about her dalliance with "Sir" and had in fact shared everything that had happened so far with her hubby, she still felt a bit uneasy about sharing this incident with him. She knew Kapil was aroused by the thought of another man enjoying his wife, but would he be willing to tolerate a public spectacle of the whole thing? Had she gone too far, she wondered. Since Kapil had gone on a fortnight long tour, she had plenty of time to sort out her thoughts.

***

Shyam became extremely busy in consultations with the MD and strategy sessions with his executive team to give shape to some upcoming projects. He had a very organized mind and could keep his business and professional responsibilities, his dalliances and his family affairs in separate, watertight compartments, switching from one to another as circumstances warranted. He had the capacity to devote 100% of his time and attention to whatever the task was at hand, focussed totally on attaining the goals he set for himself. His business and professional responsibilities always had priority over everything else. That was in fact one of the secrets of his success, although it sometimes made him appear to be cold and ruthless (which he was not), someone to be feared and respected rather than loved (which he didn't mind).

He brought the same focus and energy to bear when he pursued his dalliances with women, wooing, winning and eventually bedding them. His considerate and caring side was not a put on. He genuinely wanted his women to get as much enjoyment as he did, in whatever they did together. And although all his dalliances eventually ended as they had to, they rarely ended in bitterness and discord. Some of his ex-lovers had in fact kept in touch with him long after their affairs had ended. One of his earliest lovers was now pushing seventy, the owner of a large and successful business that was now being run by her son. Even today, Shyam was welcome in her home.

***

Now that Shyam was engrossed in his work, even a fleeting thought about Kalpana didn't cross his mind. Kalpana on the other hand felt an aching emptiness within her in his absence. In her mid-thirties, she was in the prime of her sexuality. She had enjoyed a very fulfilling sex life with her hubby and in the normal course, she would never have been tempted to stray. But fate had decreed otherwise. Although she had angrily rejected her hubby's suggestions not to summarily rebuff any advances that another man might make, the seed of an idea had nevertheless been planted in her mind. Fate had then brought her and Shyam together. They had slowly (and in her case subconsciously) started feeling attracted to each other. And then at a fortuitous moment, a spark had ignited between them. There had been nothing subtle about his move on her on that fateful day. A part of her had wanted to resist him, but another part of her was strongly attracted to him; moreover she was so totally in awe of him that she had submitted to his lust almost without a fight. She had ended up co-operating with him and ultimately enjoying her ravishment. Even on their first encounter, she had been struck by his considerateness and his skilful lovemaking.

Now, after a few meetings she was headlong in lust with Shyam. She was totally obsessed with him. At the oddest moments, memories of their lovemaking came flooding back, distracting her from whatever she was doing. She was more or less continually in a state of half arousal. Her hubby Kapil could perhaps have helped to take Shyam off her mind, but unfortunately he was out of town. She checked their private email ID every day looking for Shyam's messages, but was disappointed not to find any. In a few days she became desperate. She started sending messages for him to read every day, sometimes twice a day. The email exchanges went somewhat like this:

"Busy? Kalpana"

.

.

"Sir, hope you are OK. Kalpana"

.

.

"Sir, don't work too hard. Kalpana"

.

.

"Can I help you with your new project? Kalpana"

.

.

"Miss you. Your Kalpana."

.

.

"Please can't you at least say hello? Your Kalpana"

.

.

"Eagerly waiting... K"

.

.

"I'm never ever going to talk to you again. K"

.

.

"Sorry about that. Please please please don't be angry. Only YOURS. K"

.

.

One morning after about a week, Kalpana's heart leapt into her mouth as she logged in and found Shyam's message. With unsteady hands she clicked the message open.

"Would you like to spend a day in Alibaug? How about Saturday?"

That was about four days away. There was no explanation for his long silence, no reaction to her increasingly desperate messages, just a bald, matter of fact query. Although it was worded as a request, she knew she was expected to say yes. She read and re-read the message several times, just to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. She was euphoric. At last "Sir" had replied to her! All was well, "Sir" hadn't forgotten her after all! Her disappointment, pique and anger evaporated. She barely suppressed an impulse to break into a dance. "Hooray!" She shouted, in her own mind.

Just as she was about to type a confirmation, a blow hit her in the solar plexus. She suddenly remembered that the annual day of her children's school was going to be held on that Saturday. She knew she would never forgive herself if she missed that. On the other hand, she desperately wanted to meet "Sir", to lose herself in his arms, letting him transport her to a place where she had no worries, no responsibilities, where she could be totally carefree. She didn't know what to do. Tense, anxious and nervous, she struggled with herself for a long time, getting hardly any sleep that night. When she woke up the next day, the mist of uncertainty had cleared from her mind. She knew what had to be done. She sat down at her computer and started typing her message. After a quarter of an hour's effort of typing, editing, discarding and retyping, she finally had her message ready:

"Sir, I cannot say no to you, but I have something very important to do this Saturday. Can we please please pleeease meet on another day? I will be grateful. I do want to meet you and be with you always. Only YOURS. K." Her heart was thudding against her ribcage as she read and re-read the message for the umpteenth time before finally hitting the Send key.

Shyam frowned when he read her message. Rescheduling their meeting was no big deal, which he did, by making a few calls. He however was rather concerned about Kalpana's state of mind. Was she becoming obsessive? He wondered. He had always thought of her as mature and stable, someone who knew how to be in control of herself. Had he misjudged her? Perhaps I need to have a long chat with her one of these days, he mused.

***

It was just past seven o'clock in the morning on a Tuesday when she arrived at Churchgate station. She'd caught an early morning fast train. Her eyes lit up as she spotted Shyam waiting for her. He was dressed in a T shirt and Bermudas, a back pack slung over a broad shoulder. Even in his casual attire, he had a commanding presence. To her infatuated eyes, the grey stubble on his face made him look even sexier. He was happy to see that she was dressed in a sari-blouse outfit as he'd suggested. He guided her to a waiting limousine. It was provided by the hotel where Shyam had spent the night, after a late dinner party thrown by his MD to celebrate the successful conclusion of negotiations with their foreign associates. They settled back against the luxurious seat of the limousine and Shyam instructed the driver to take them to Apollo Bunder.

"Kya hum log boat se janewale hain?"

"Are we taking a boat?" She queried, suddenly anxious.

"Han. Kyon? Tumhe kuchh taqleef hoti hai?"

"Yes. Why do you ask? Do you get travel sick?"

"Ji. Kabhi kabhi."

"Yes. Sometimes."

"Koi baat nahi. Mere paas uski dawai hai."

"Don't worry. I have a pill for that."

Considerate and thoughtful as ever, he had carried motion sickness pills with him for just such an eventuality. When they reached Apollo Bunder, she popped half a pill, tilted her head back and washed it down with water from a bottle proffered by Shyam, while he watched the movements of her slender throat. A little water trickled down her neck and disappeared under her pallu. She blushed as she felt his intent gaze upon her. She quickly averted her eyes and patted her lips dry. They were the only passengers in the small private boat Shyam had rented, as it got underway. They decided to stay on the upper deck, feeling the cool breeze on their faces as the boat speeded towards the Mandva jetty.

The steady throb of the engine, the cool breeze on her face, the soporific effect of the travel sickness pill combined with Shyam's comforting presence by her side induced her to slip into a light slumber. Kalpana was transported to her childhood, re-living the memories of her father taking her on early morning rides on his bicycle while she sat in a basket mounted on the handlebar...

She woke up when she sensed a change in the rhythm of the engine as they approached the Mandva jetty. Still a little groggy, she turned her head, expecting to see her father; instead she found Shyam looking at her with a smile playing on his lips.

"Hum pahunch gaye kya?"

"Are we there?" She smiled sleepily at him, wondering why she had mixed him up with the memory of her father...

"Nahi. Abhi aage car se jaana hai."

"Not yet. We have to travel further by car."

A car was waiting for them at the jetty. It was driven by Hamid, Shyam's trusted old driver, who now ran his own car rental business. Shyam knew Hamid could be trusted to keep his secrets. They drove south from Mandva jetty and continued a few kilometres beyond Alibaug, reaching their destination in just over an hour. They alighted at a little cottage located in a lane off to one side, about a fifteen minute walk from the Akshi beach. The cottage was owned by one of Shyam's friends. Shyam and his small circle of wealthy friends each owned little holiday getaways within easy driving distance from Mumbai. They sometimes borrowed each other's properties when in need of a secret meeting place, away from prying eyes. Having started early without eating, they were both hungry. They enjoyed a delicious breakfast of upma, idli, wadas and sambar waiting for them on the dining table.

"Come let's take a walk on the beach. I need to stretch my legs." Shyam invited.

Although the beach was within walking distance, Shyam decided to be driven there. They left their footwear in the car and walked barefoot, enjoying the soft, clean sand under their feet. Although the rainy season had ended, a light cloud cover obscured the sun. The weather was pleasant and a cool breeze blew in from the sea, caressing their faces. The beach was clean and stretched many kilometers in both directions. Being a weekday morning, there were very few people around. The gentle lap lap sound of waves lulled them into cosy intimacy as they walked companionably close to each other on the soft sand, exchanging light banter. She didn't feel overwhelmed by him anymore, in the novel ambience.

"Let's wade in the water!" Kalpana pulled Shyam towards the sea. They were soon walking through ankle deep water. Kalpana paused to lift the hem of her sari to avoid getting it wet. For a while she walked awkwardly, holding her sari up in one hand. After a while she stopped again as her pallu started slipping off her shoulder. She pulled it tight over her left shoulder, wrapped it around her body and tucked the end into the waistband of her sari. Her right shoulder and half of her blouse was not covered by her pallu anymore. Shyam was delighted at the sight of her full bosom covered by her thin blouse. The large neckline of the blouse and the outline of her black lace bra under it was visible too. He pulled her playfully towards deeper water.

"Wait a minute!" Kalpana bent and lifted the hem of her sari and petticoat using both her hands, inadvertently allowing Shyam to peep deep into her cleavage. She tossed her head in mock anger as she noticed him eyeing her bosom. He admired her graceful movements as she tucked the hem of the sari and petticoat into her waistband. Her legs below the knees were now bare. She had shapely, hairless calves and slender ankles. The skin was a couple of shades lighter, since she never wore clothes that exposed her legs to the sun.

"Chaliye!"

"Let's go!" They waded forward till the water came midway up Kalpana's calves. After walking for a while they paused, looking out to the sea. The tide had started receding.

"Oooh!" Kalpana squealed as she felt the soft sand being washed out from under her feet. Suddenly feeling a little unsteady, she caught hold of Shyam's upper arm to support herself. Her bosom lightly brushed against his arm. A spark flew out from her breast to her pussy. Shyam too felt a faint stirring in his crotch. She continued to hold on to him as they walked through the calf deep water, her breast occasionally brushing against his arm. After a while, they came out of the water and she let go of his arm as they kept walking on soft sand. Their banter was still light hearted and casual, although there was now a distinct undertone of sexual tension. Kalpana told him about her participation in sports activities in school. He too shared his memories of playing badminton for his college team.

"I'll race you up to there! Let's see who wins!" He challenged her, pointing to the fallen trunk of a coconut tree about fifty meters away.

"Sir you're going to lose! Think again!"

"No way madam! Let's go! One... Two... Three!" They sprinted forward. Both were fit and active. Although Shyam was considerably older, he perhaps had more stamina, with the advantage of regular gym workouts, including cardio. He set the pace as Kalpana furiously tried to catch up. Realizing that she was getting winded, he slowed down a bit, letting her keep just a few feet behind him. When they finally reached the fallen tree trunk laughing and panting, he chivalrously let Kalpana beat him. They rested on the tree trunk to regain their breaths. Kalpana untucked her pallu, wiped sweat off her face and neck and fanned herself. She was fully conscious of his eyes staring at sweat trickling down her cleavage and dark wet circles of sweat under her arms. She pretended not to notice. She didn't really mind; she would perhaps have been miffed if he hadn't looked.

"Mera gala sookh gaya hai!"

"My throat is parched!" She announced.

They walked to a vendor selling tender coconuts in the distance. Kalpana asked the vendor to open a coconut with malai (coconut cream). They drank the cool, delicious water alternately, sharing the same straw, laughing at the gurgling sound that announced that the coconut was now empty. The vendor then cut the coconut open, fashioned a spoon out of the green outer skin and scraped the translucent, jelly like cream into one half. They walked back to the fallen tree trunk. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth like a child, as Shyam fed coconut cream to her, using the spoon fashioned by the vendor. He didn't fancy the taste of the coconut cream, but still ate a few spoonful's, at her insistence.

A largish piece of coconut cream slipped out of her lips and oozed down to her chin. They both held still as it stuck precariously to her chin, unable to make up its mind whether to fall off or slide down her neck. Eventually, it slid down her neck, gaining speed as it reached her cleavage. Shyam deftly stopped it with his finger before it could disappear inside her blouse. Her body instantly reacted to his fleeting touch on her cleavage. Her breath caught, her heartbeat speeded up, her nipples stiffened and her eyes filmed over. She stared into his eyes, sucking on his finger as he fed her the piece of coconut cream. His cock too stiffened as he felt her tongue on his finger. He continued to feed her the remaining coconut cream, using his fingers. She closed her eyes and dreamed that she was licking semen off his cock as she kept licking coconut cream off his finger... He couldn't resist putting his wet finger on her stiff nipple as he spied it pushing up the thin fabric of her bra and blouse.

"Na! Yahan nahi!"

"No! Not here!" She whispered hoarsely.

The ambience between them was sexually charged as they walked back, unlike the light hearted and friendly atmosphere earlier in the morning. Her sari was once again deployed to its full length, covering her ankles; her pallu was demurely draped over both the shoulders. She walked a couple of steps behind him, sometimes struggling to catch up as he set a quick pace. They hardly talked.

12