Kamal & His Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Older man spies on young housewife.
4.8k words
4.06
89.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers. Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Kamal. I'm 31 years old and I work in a Government Department.

I live in a large penthouse apartment, along with my wife of 6 years, Meera. I'm 5'8" and a bit chubby. Meera is about 5'4" and has a figure of 34DD-26-38. She's very fair and has curly hair up to her chest.

This incident happened a long time back. I was then just married. I had been sent on deputation to a remote village where I had to oversee the construction of a school building. I didn't have any problems as I myself belong to a village and have spent most of my childhood and teenage years there. Meera is also from my village and she is very adjusting. So we both adjusted quickly to the village way of life. As it was a short assignment, of about three months, I decided to stay in one of the villager's homes. There was an old lady teacher who was about 50. She told me on my first visit that she had a room on the second floor of her house which was just lying there and that it would be a great honour to her if I consented to stay there. I went to her house and looked around. She had a decent sized bedroom on her second floor, along with a bathroom and puja room (prayer room). The terrace was beside that. Basically a part of the terrace had been converted into the rooms. I liked the location of the house as well as her gentle behaviour. The facilities were also pretty good for that village.

So, day after that, I and Meera moved in with our simple luggage. There was a medium bed on the far corner of the room, a wooden almirah and a small table with a chair. As I looked at the bed, I realized it would be a tight fit for us. I didn't mind, I thought, as I daydreamed about snuggling up to my newly wedded wife and riding her for hours.

We unpacked and freshened up. Meera had got very comfortable with my landlady and her husband. She was chatting away happily with them. They also seemed very friendly. The landlady's husband was an officer in the Railways. I had not met him last time as he was on duty. Mohan was a short and stocky man with a protruding belly. He was also quite dark, maybe from working long hours in the sun, I thought. He had a bald spot on top of his head and his teeth, which were revealed when he smiled at Meera, were stained with paan and gutka. In short, he wasn't a very attractive man. Also, I felt that he was looking at Meera a bit differently at times. As if he would do anything to see her out of her saree. But I wasn't quite sure, so I kept quiet.

We soon had an early dinner and went to sleep. Though I had wanted to fuck Meera, we both were feeling very tired from the journey, so after chatting a bit, we dozed off for the night.

Soon, we settled into an easy routine. Meera would wake up very early, wash up and then go downstairs to make tea for me. The elderly couple would already be up and going for their morning walk. Once they were out, Meera would lock the front door and wake me up with tea. I would wake up leisurely and sip my tea. Sometimes, if I was horny, we would have a quickie before they came back. Then I would get ready to go to work. Once the couple came back, Meera would help the landlady with the chores and making breakfast. Both Rita and her husband had a full meal for breakfast as they would not come home for lunch. Rita would leave a bit early as the school was a bit far away. Her husband and I would leave in quick succession for our respective jobs. I would be back at lunch time, at around 2 PM. After lunch, Meera and I would get cozy in bed, cuddling each other followed by a round of leisurely sex. I then took a quick nap to recharge my batteries. I then would go off to the work site again, only to come back at around 6:30 - 7 PM. At which time Rita's husband would also come back. Rita, being a schoolteacher, came back early, at around 5 PM. We had an early dinner and settled in by 9:30 -- 10 PM.

One day after dinner, I went up to our room on the second floor and waited for Meera. I was in the terrace as usual, smoking and enjoying the stillness of the night. Meera joined me soon after. I pulled her towards me. She clung to my chest as we both enjoyed the silence of the night all around us. I held her to me tightly, then slowly raised her face to mine and kissed her on the lips. Gently at first, and then fiercely, as our passions built up inside us. I carried her inside, to our bed, and laid down beside her.

I lifted myself on one elbow and looked down at my newly wedded wife. She was 21 years old then, and looked as beautiful as a fresh flower. She had a roundish face with large eyes and small pink lips. She wasn't too tall, only about 5'4", and a bit on the plump side. Just the way I liked it. She was fair with a glowing skin. Her slightly curly hair came down up to her chest. She mostly kept her hair open and liked to wear large red bindis to accentuate her eyes, and on top of that when she put sindoor thickly on her forehead, it mesmerized me. She had large 34DD-sized breasts which hung high on her chest, a 26-inch waist and best of all, a large ass of 38 inches. Her soft, fleshy boobs drove me crazy as they bounced in her flimsy blouse with each step she took and when she walked in her favourite red saree, her large buttocks enticed me with every swing.

Slowly I lifted the pallu of her saree, and uncovered her breasts, encased in a tight blouse. I caressed her soft flesh over the blouse as my lips found hers. She was holding my neck with both arms as she opened up to me. I started to open the hooks of the blouse one by one as I kissed her. She was naked underneath. She rarely wore a bra, or panties for that matter, at home. It made my job all the more easy. Grabbing both her breasts, I squeezed away to glory, reveling in their fullness. Meera's soft moans filled the room as I continued to maul her large melons. Her hard brown nipples were sticking out from her boobs. I licked and sucked on them like two plump fruits. I took one nipple between my fingers and pinched it, hard. She gasped in pain.

I lifted her sari and petticoat and put my hand between her legs, to find her shaven pussy wet with arousal. I explored her slit with a finger, then two, while continuing to suck and bite on her breasts. She was moaning louder and arching her back in arousal, pushing her soft, fair boobs into my mouth. My cock was straining against my lungi by this time and I had to let it out. I took her hand and guided it to my rampant penis. She clutched at it in her excitement, and rubbed it over my lungi. Opening the knot of my garment, she reached inside to take out my hard rod and proceeded to rub it slowly.

After a few moments, I moved away from her and laid down on my back. It was her signal to start pleasuring me. She sat up, opening her blouse in a flash and bent over my torso, her ass facing me. She held my erect tool in her soft hands as she continued pumping me. Slowly she bent her head further until her face was inches from my cock. She flicked out her tongue and licked the head at first, then proceeded to lick the entire length of my staff. I grew impatient and put my hand on the back of her neck, forcing her further down, towards my swollen penis. She opened her mouth obligingly and took just the head inside. My cock is quite long and also very thick. So she only managed to take about half of me in her mouth without gagging. Meera sucked on my cock for some time, making it wet with her saliva, while I lifted her sari and petticoat over her hips so that her lovely ass cheeks were exposed. I rubbed the smooth, unblemished skin of her buttocks and squeezed the flesh roughly. I used my finger to rub on her moist slit as I enjoyed my wife's mouth on my cock. She was making me mad with lust. And when I couldn't take it anymore, I lifted her head off me and laid her beside me, getting ready to fuck her.

I pulled at the sari, loosening the knots that held it in place and divested her of the garment. I then opened the string that held her petticoat tied and removed it from her body. She was lying totally naked below me, a picture of sensual beauty. I admired her fair skinned body for a few moments, my cock throbbing with lust as I imagined penetrating the hot woman lying under me. I lifted a slim leg on my shoulders and put my cock head at her swollen lips. Rubbing my cock head, which was already wet with her saliva, on her lips a few times, I slowly parted them. Then I slowly pushed the large, swollen knob of my cock head inside her. Meera moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. As we had not been married more than 6 months at that time her pussy was still amazingly tight. So I had to take it easy at first. I pushed gently until about half of my 7-inch cock was enclosed in her wet vagina. Then I leaned forward and kissed her pink lips, not making any movement just yet. I fondled her soft tit-flesh and kissed her for a couple of minutes while she adjusted to the thickness of my cock. Then I started to fuck her, slowly picking up the pace. I was making small movements and gradually pushing further and further up her channel, until I buried my entire organ inside the body of my hot wife. Meera gave a gasp of pleasure as she felt her husband's long, thick tool deep inside her hot passage. Her wet pussy felt so good on my stiff cock. It clung to my penis as I pulled out, and then opened up as I pushed forward with force, penetrating her slick tunnel.

I wanted to go deeper inside her, so I put both her legs on my shoulders and leaned forward. Meera groaned as my cock was forced up to the hilt in her pussy. Meera's legs were bent over so that her knees were almost touching her breasts. Her thighs were spread wide as I went on my haunches and pumped her like a madman, putting my weight behind each thrust. My swollen balls bumped against her little asshole. Her ass lifted off the bed as she submissively accepted my brutal thrusts. Our moans filled the room as she took my thick cock deeper and deeper inside her young body.

I rammed her hole for the next few minutes, finally pulling out and signaling her to get on all fours. Meera happily compiled. I watched as my wife got on her hands and knees and got ready to take her husband's cock in her young body. I ran my hands all over her pliable ass cheeks; reveling in their round shape, squeezing the soft flesh and feeling it melt between my fingers. Then I positioned myself on my knees behind her and lined my throbbing erection along her wet opening. Nudging the red puffy lips apart with my cock head, I entered the warm, wet channel slowly. Meera moaned in pleasure as she felt my thick phallus penetrate her tight love hole. I held on to her hips as I pushed the rest of my swollen pole inside her welcoming hole. Finally I was fully inside her.

I moved in and out of her pussy slowly, gradually picking up speed until I was thumping against her buttocks with force, making her groan with pain and pleasure. I just loved to see the way her ass cheeks jiggled as I pumped from behind, holding her firm with my hands on her hips. I slapped her fair cheeks lightly, increasing my pleasure. She knew how much I liked to slap and pinch her fleshy bottom as I fucked her.

Finally I was ready to cum. I laid her down and went on top again as I made the last few strokes with full force, thumping my hips against her thighs hard as I came in her. I sprayed her insides, flooding it with my thick white-hot cum, filling her up with my jism. I felt glob after glob burst from my cock head as it became even more swollen. I finally collapsed on top of her as my penis stopped spurting inside her pussy. I hugged her tightly to my chest and she rubbed my back affectionately. After a few moments, I lifted my head and kissed her. She was glowing in the afterglow of the fuck. I withdrew my cock, which was still semi-hard, from her vagina. A glob of semen spilled out onto the bed from her hole. Her lower lips were all swollen and red from the hard banging that I had given her. But she looked happy as she snuggled up to me. We rested.

After she had caught her breath, I looked at her and gestured towards my cock. She smiled in understanding. I love it when Meera cleans my cock dry after a hard fuck. I felt her slide down my body. My organ was lying on my thigh, slick with our combined juices. I looked on as my wife stuck out her tongue and began licking the flaccid organ, tasting her pussy on my cock. She was giving long, slow licks on the soft flesh. Her wet tongue on my cock felt great and I groaned in pleasure as I now felt my wife's lips wrap around my cock head. Using just her mouth, she gently cleaned my knob of the juices sticking to it. As she sucked on my phallus, she now rubbed my balls. I groaned as I felt the last few drops of semen ooze from my piss hole into her mouth. I caressed her hair as she swallowed my juice and continued to suck my cock clean. Meera soon finished and came up to my chest and laid her head down, tired.

We fell into a light sleep. After resting for a while, I again felt the stirrings of lust in my balls. My cock started to rise as I looked at my naked wife lying beside me. Meera was sleeping with her back towards me. I just couldn't resist reaching out and grabbing her plentiful ass. I decided to take her again, this time in her ass. Initially when I had tried to fuck her in the ass a month after our wedding, she had resisted me saying that it's unnatural, but I had reminded her that as a wife it was her marital duty to satisfy her husband in every possible way, so that he does not stray from his wife. After that she complied with my every request for anal sex. I squeezed the soft flesh and felt it melt under my fingers. I felt my cock harden as I cupped her ass cheek and put my finger in between them. Her crack was moist from my semen which had spilled from her vagina and I decided to make the most of it. I rubbed the wetness around her rosebud and then slowly penetrated her back passage with a finger. That woke her right up.

"Oooooh... What are you up to hubby...?"

"I need you again, sona (dear)."

"I'm sore."

"Don't worry; I'm not going to fuck your pussy."

"Then where... Oh...!! No sona. Not my gaand (ass). It'll hurt again."

"Don't worry; I'll do it gently this time."

"That's what you said last time also. It hurt like hell. I thought I was going to die. Please leave it na sona."

I didn't say anything. I got down from the bed and stood beside it. Then I grabbed her hips roughly and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. Meera understood that it was pointless to argue with me. So she submissively got on her hands and knees as I pulled her into that position, even pushing her large, round ass out at me. The bed was low enough so that her ass hole was aligned with my cock and I knew that I wouldn't have any problems penetrating her.

I just went to the puja room and got a bottle of oil from there and told her to spread her cheeks with her hands. I poured some oil on my hand. Keeping the bottle aside, I rubbed it on her butt-cheeks and the puckered opening. I slowly pushed one finger into her tight hole and oiled her anus generously. Pushing my oiled finger in and out of her pooper, I started to prepare my wife's bottom for a good round of ass loving, as she obediently took my finger in her tight anal tunnel. After a few minutes of finger fucking her asshole, I decided it was time for the real thing. I pointed my cock at her pussy first, and pushed it in one thrust. She moaned in pain. I pretended not to notice. I fucked her well fucked pussy a few times while fingering her ass. And then, I swiftly pulled out and put my slick dick head at her asshole.

I pushed with deliberation as the bulbous head pushed past her anal sphincter and penetrated her tight back door for the first time in weeks. I continued to press against her ass, holding her cheeks apart with my hands as my hardness entered her anal chute. Meera groaned in pain at the anal invasion. Slowly but surely my shaft was buried halfway in her dark anal passage. Her ass muscles gripped my cock hard making it hard to enter further. I held still and told her to relax. After a few minutes, while I caressed her pussy with my fingers, she calmed down somewhat. I felt her muscles loosen slightly. I then started to move in and out slowly, giving her time to adjust to my thickness. The oil inside her anus made it easier as bit by bit, my entire cock was buried up her rear passage. She moaned in pain as my entire length was now in her ass. I began to fuck my wife's ass with deliberation, thrusting my hard cock up her anus. I held her hips in a tight grip as I shoved my member in and out of her poop chute. Her internal muscles were gripping my swollen organ like a silken vice, tight yet smooth.

I enjoyed Meera's low whimpers of pain as I rammed my wife's oiled-up asshole with my swollen phallus. She was moaning with each thrust I made up her backdoor, her asshole opening up to accommodate more and more of my rock hard tool. I fucked her ass even longer, as I had already cum once.

I was being vocal as I enjoyed my wife's forbidden hole.

"Kemon laagche sona, bor ke diye gaand maarate..? Bhalo? How is it feeling dear, to get your ass reamed by your husband..? Is it good?"

"Ha sona, daarun laagche. Anekdin pore amar podh e dokhale.. Khub aaram hochhe. Yes dear, it's feeling great. You've put it (your cock) into my ass after a long time.. It's giving me lots of pleasure." Meera said between my thrusts

I couldn't take her dirty talk any more. I felt my sperm finally begin to rise up. "Sona, amar ros berobe akhon.. Kothaye phelbo.. Darling, I'm going to cum now... Where should I spill it..." I moaned as I was on my last strokes. It was just a charade that I did. We both knew very well I was going to come in her ass, but I wanted her to say the words.

"Amar podh e phalo sonai, tomar gorom rosh diye amar pachar phuto ta bhore dao... Spill it in my ass dear, fill my ass hole with your warm juice..."

I couldn't hold it any longer when I heard her plead for my sperm in her ass. That did it for me. I moaned in pleasure as another thick load of man-juice erupted from my penis. I buried my thick cock all the way in her tight channel and shot my cum deep in her bowels. Meera moaned as she felt the warm seed being deposited in her anus.

After we both had cleaned ourselves, we went back to bed. We were snuggling as usual when she said, "Listen I want to tell you something."

"What, my dear?" I answered, sleepily.

"I think uncle was spying on me today."

I was instantly awake, "What...??"

Meera Narrates:

I was taking my bath at the tube-well (hand pump to draw water) in the back yard today. As there was no power, the pump was not working. So I was forced to pump the water and fill two buckets. I was sitting in a stool and pouring water over myself. As usual, I had opened my saree and was in my blouse and petticoat. I didn't expect anyone back home soon so I didn't bother to cover myself. As you know, I don't usually wear any underwear at home. So my breasts were visible under the wet blouse. I had pulled the petticoat over my knees and was scrubbing my legs. Then I pulled it higher as I soaped my thighs. Reaching higher, I was gently rubbing my vagina when I felt a strange sensation, as if someone was watching me. I looked around but couldn't see anyone. As the walls were pretty high I didn't think anyone could see over them. I dismissed my feeling and continued to rub soap on my pussy lips, cleaning it thoroughly. With my petticoat bunched around my hips, I then started to scrub my belly. I went higher and soaped my neck and shoulders and my armpits. Then I opened the top three hooks of my blouse and reached inside, rubbing soap on my breasts. Even though I was sure no one could see me, I hesitated to open the blouse fully. So I cleaned my boobs under the garment. After I was done, I rubbed myself dry with a towel and then went inside to change. That's when I saw uncle's bag on the table and knew that he had come back. As I couldn't see him anywhere, I came up to our room.

12