Kambiamenti (Changes)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ken, how long have we been here?” she asked. “A week, Kendra, a week.” she continued, not allowing me to answer. “We’ve gone out every night and you have had every opportunity to go home with the stud of your choice.”

“I don’t know about you, but I haven’t seen that many great guys.”

“What? Are you kidding me? Not only have I seen a thousand hotties, I’ve hooked you up too.” She was really getting loud now. “And how do you thank me?” She again answered her own question. “I end up fucking the guy I had set you up with. You leave early. You go back to the hotel room and sulk. You cry about that fucking loser that dumped you because he wanted someone else. I’m tired of hearing about your shit, Kendra. I brought you here to have fun and your fucking wasting my time.” I couldn’t believe how cold she was. She kept giving it to me. I was on the verge of tears by now. “Look, Kevin isn’t coming back, understand that.” I buried my face in my hands, crying like a baby. Vanessa walked closer and continued her verbal assault. “You know what? Stay here and feel sorry for yourself. I’m going out. I’ll tell you all about it in the morning…if I’m back by then.” She turned and walked out. I felt like complete shit. Now my friend was talking down to me. Things kept getting worse. I sprawled out on the bed and began crying, I kept thinking about all of the fucked up things that happened to this point. Then I thought that maybe Vanessa was right. Instead of moving on with my life, I just keep feeling sorry for myself.

I sat up on the bed thought about how pathetic I must be. My though was validated when I saw my reflection in the mirror. My hair messed, make up running. I need to straighten up. I was going to go out tonight and have fun. I laid out a really sexy outfit, something to show off my assets. I got in the shower and cleaned up. Once I got out, I made myself a drink and sipped on it while I did my hair. I let it down and put in big spiral curls. I slipped on my panties and poured another drink. I decided to wear this little white tank top, which had NAUGHTY GIRL written on the front in rhinestones. I wore it bra-less and put on a short white skirt to show off my legs. I love how white looks against my brown skin.

I was feeling pretty buzzed by the time I slipped on my sandals. Passing the mirror as I was walking out, I stopped and adjust myself, so I wasn’t popping out all night. I really was feeling sexy. Apparently, so did many of the male guests. I could feel the stares as I passed through the lobby. I caught a cab and headed off to a side of the island that Vanessa didn’t really hang out at.

I ended up dancing for hours at this really cool club. They were playing some really sexy, island music. Men were hitting on me all night. Buying me drinks, asking to dance. I loved the attention. Four years of dating one guy, I never had experienced this. The feelings of other guys wanting me, treating me like royalty – it was hot. I was on the dance floor, dancing with this really cute, dark skinned guy. He was behind me, grinding his hips into my ass. I grinded back into him, trying to feel his hard-on poke at my butt. Another guy worked his way through the crowded dance floor and danced in front of me. He got closer and closer as the bass thumped on. He now had his knee between my crotch, working his hips in circles. I could feel his hard dick poking at my thigh and at my pelvis. The heat was building, sandwiched between these two guys. I was covered, not only by my own, perspiration, but by their sweat as well. I worked my way out of their grasp. One guy tried to keep me there for another song, but I needed another drink. I reached the bar and drank another drink with rum in it. I was so desperate for a cold drink; I just gulped it down. The alcohol hit me as soon as I slammed the glass down. I felt really tipsy and needed to go outside for some air. I kind of felt nauseous and decided to get a cab back before I got sick here. I made my way into the cab and told the driver to take me back to the hotel. The alcohol was really settling in as my drunk was intensifying by the minute. I got really woozy and could barely keep my eyes open. The driver kept looking back at me asking if I was okay, or at least I think that’s what he was asking. I eventually did pass out, for what seemed like only a second. When I woke up, the driver was trying to help me out of the car. He was a small man, not much bigger than me, trying to help me out of the cab. He got me out and on my feet. He sat me down on the bench in front of the hotel entrance.

“Forty dollars, please” the cabbie asked, in his West Indian accent.

I reached to my side for my purse, but it was gone. I got up in a panic, feeling a sudden boost of adrenaline, but still drunk as hell.

“Oh my god, my purse.” I ran back to the cab to see if it was in the back seat. I fumbled through the back of the car and found nothing. I was really panicking now, crying, and not making any sense.

“Lady, settle down, your purse is not in there. Come now, get out of my car!” the driver said, rudely.

I was totally dramatic. But how could you blame me. I was completely wasted, I lost my purse and this guy was being an asshole about the situation. I just lost it right there. I dropped to my knees and began crying. Looking back, I think about that poor cab driver having to deal with me. He just wanted to get paid and here he was with me at his feet, crying hysterically.

“Hey, hey. What’s the problem?” It was a familiar voice. I looked up and saw a dark, looming figure. I couldn’t make out who it was as my eyes were full of tears, crying even harder than I had when I received Vanessa’s tongue lashing. Only when the figure stepped into the light, did I recognize the face. It was Vincent. He handed the cabbie some money and offered his heavy hand to me. I reached up and he helped me to my feet.

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” he asked.

I couldn’t answer. I was so physically and emotionally drained from the evening and from the past 2 months.

“Don’t worry, everything will be ok.” Vincent comforted me. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. He was extremely gentle for being so large. My head rested against his body as he walked me into the hotel entrance. We walked in unnoticed, as the lobby was empty at 1:30am. We took the elevator up. Vincent squeezed me tighter, and told me not to worry. I took in the scent of his cologne and exhaled slowly. His aroma and warmth instantly relaxed me. I was much more sedated by now and was like jelly in his arms.

We reached our floor and Vanessa’s father walked my door. Before he opened the door, he pulled my semi limp body in for hug. Vincent leaned down and whispered something in my ear. I couldn’t quite make out what he said, but it was definitely in Italian and it definitely turned me on. He unlocked the door and followed me into the dark room.

“You know, you’ll feel better if you take a shower”, he said softly, holding my slim shoulders in his firm hands. I nodded in agreement and leaned back into him. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He placed his head next to mine and kissed my ear. I’m very sensitive in that area and he had me tingling all over. A shower sounded like a good idea about now, so I pulled away from him and headed towards the shower. It was still dark and I was still drunk and I stumbled and fell to the floor on my way to the bathroom. Vincent scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the tub. He sat me on the edge and turned on the water. He knelt in front of me and took of my sandals. Rubbed my feet and slid his hands up my calves and up to my thighs. He looked like he would have very rough hands but they were surprisingly soft. I didn’t want to fall backwards into the tub, so I put my hands down on his shoulders to support myself. Vincent put his head between my legs and traced his tongue from my knee to my panty-covered mound. He breathed deep and warm over my pussy and the vibration against my clit drove me wild. I put my hands to his head and grabbed a fistful of hair (what he had left) in each hand. He reached up and hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties. He yanked them down and my bare butt was now resting on the cold marble tub. Then he undid my skirt and pulled that off. I was sitting there in only my tank top, which was covering my aching nipples. Vincent made a trail of kisses up my stomach and then pushed my shirt up over my tits. He was now eye level with my dark brown nipples. He groaned in approval, reached out and smoothly and softly cupped my heavy boobs. Vincent leaned in and made slow circles around my nipples with his tongue. He went back down between my thighs, tickling them with his rough stubble. I wanted him so badly. I wrapped my legs around his head. He reached around my waist and grabbed my butt cheeks. With my legs secured over his shoulders and my ass firmly in his hands, Vincent effortlessly, rose up and turned around. He pinned me against the wall with his head between my legs. I had never been handled like this. Vincent’s tongue slid through my lips and danced over my swollen clitoris. My hands moved from his head to my chest. I squeezed my tits together and squealed with delight. Never, ever had Kevin ever put his face near my pussy. I had been deprived of this pleasure for so long. Vincent worked his head from side to side making as if he was making sure every inch of my vagina was clean. I was ready to burst. I could no longer sit still in his hands. A wave of ecstasy took control of my body. There was a different feeling than anytime I had sex with Kevin. I always wondered if I ever had an orgasm with him. I remember Vanessa told me: “If you’re not sure, than you didn’t have one.” There was no question here. Her father was making me cum, and I loved it. I came so hard; I just melted in Vincent’s manly hands. He stopped eating me and lowered my to my feet. I almost lost my balance and he quickly grabbed me before I lost it. He pulled me in again and gave me another loving squeeze. I could feel his dick poke me in the belly. Vincent’s hands moved in between us and began squeezing my tits. I raised my hands up, and let him pull my shirt off. Sensing that I was still pretty drunk, Vincent assisted me into the shower. The hot water felt so sweet right after cumming. Vincent pulled off his shirt, undid his belt and stepped out of his pants. His body looked even bigger when he was naked. I guess I kind of always thought he would be big and fat and sloppy looking, but he wasn’t. He was large, yes, but not fat hanging everywhere, just very husky. His hard-on was sticking out under his belly. Now, I had only seen Kevin’s penis and maybe two that I saw in a porno once, so I am not an expert on size, but his looked huge. It wasn’t that much longer than Kevin’s, but it was so much thicker. He stepped into the shower with me and pulled me into him, his hands on my ass. He whispered some more into my ear. I couldn’t understand what he was saying, but his hot breath and the manner of which he was speaking was heating me up. He moved his hands from my ass, up my hips, over my wet tits and rested them on my shoulders. He kissed my on the mouth, working his tongue between my lips. He then pulled away a little and pressed down gently but firmly on my shoulders. He pressed a little harder and had me down on my knees, facing his erect cock. I wasn’t quite sure what to do, as I had given Kevin head only a couple of times. Kevin would always try to stick the whole thing down my throat, causing me to gag. He always got frustrated and said I didn’t know what I was doing. Vincent reached down and delicately caressed my cheek, calming me, as I was intimidated by the size of the task I had at hand. Vincent’s cock was thick and plump and curved slightly upward. The head was round and swollen. It looked like it would explode right there in my face. With my hands on the sides of his thighs, I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the small drop of pre-cum that was peeking through the hole of his engorged member. His cock jerked as soon as I made contact with it. I stuck my tongue out and lapped it again and again it jerked. Vincent held my face in his hand and grabbed his dick with the other. The head of his fat cock stuck out of the end of his fist. He pulled my head to it and rubbed it over my lips. He had a firm grip on my head and pushed his cocked through my lips. He tried to push more in, but I resisted. Vincent pulled back. I looked up and made eye contact, offering a somewhat apologetic look and he seemed to understand. He removed his hand from his cock and replaced it with mine. He leaned back against the shower wall and began working his hips back and forth as if he was fucking my hand. I was on my knees, with my left hand against his leg and his fat dick in my right. I was getting so horny watching him slide his swollen purple-headed dick through my petite brown hand. Vincent was looking down at me moaning in pleasure. I wanted desperately to please him. He had been so kind and understanding and made me cum so hard. I pulled closer to him and hooked my arm around his leg. This slowed his rhythm and he soon stopped pumping all together. Seeing how much he was enjoying this, I began stroking his cock for him. I held it so that it was pointing up. I put my face into his lap and worked my tongue under his balls and to the little area between his scrotum and his ass (another one of my friends told me guys love this, but I never used the tactic before). It drove Vincent crazy. He grabbed my hair, real tight and begged me not to stop. I stroked his dick up and down like a mad woman and flick my tongue back and forth (like a snake) over the underside of his balls.

“Oh my god!” was all I could hear him say. I shifted my head and looked up at him. He had his head thrown back, looking up at the ceiling. I sensed that he would be cumming soon, so I jacked him harder. I then slowed down and rubbed his slimy cockhead over my nipples. He looked down at me to see what I was doing. He reached down and positioned my so I was sitting up straight, He than placed his dick between my tits. He had me hold them together while he slid his cock back and forth. The head of his penis peeked through my tits on his up thrusts. It was now purple and looked like it had grown larger than before. Vincent sped up and was whaling in pleasure. I threw my head back and let him fuck my tits to his heart’s content. My chest was getting hot from the friction of Vincent’s thrusting. Vincent grabbed my shoulders tightly and released a loud grunt. He sprayed hot, thick cum all over neck and chest. I held my tits together and let him keep pumping his thick dick, cum still oozing from his cockhole. Vincent helped me to my feet and under the water to wash his copious load from my chest. Once I had rinsed off, he grabbed me and planted a deep French kiss on my mouth. His erection had not subsided and seemed ready for more. He reached under my ass and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my ass right above is cock. He carried me out of the shower and walked over to the bed. Vincent so powerful and hungry for my pussy, dropped my on the edge of the mattress, fell to his knees and dove into me face first. He worked me to another orgasm, this time, running his tongue through my slit and nibbling on my clit. Once he had me wet and was ready to fuck me, he climbed onto the bed and positioned me in the center of the bed. He then lifted my legs and placed a pillow under my waist. This gave him better access to my waiting pussy. He pointed the bulbous head of his cock at my pussy and shoved in. The head parted my lips and I cried out in pain. Vincent pulled out and slowly slid it up and down, lubing it with my juices. He stuck it back in and pushed in some more. It still hurt but this time, Vincent had his thumb on my clit, working it this way and that. As I concentrated on his finger play, Vincent eased more of his cock in me and was finally balls deep. He leaned forward, shifting his weight on top of me. My God, he was heavy. His belly rested on my belly and I pulled my legs back into my chest. I felt like I was being pushed through the bed, as he began sawing into my tender vagina. My pussy stretched wide to take in his mammoth girth. Vincent found a groove and worked his fat dork into me harder. He grabbed my ankles with his big paws and pushed my long lean legs over my head. I opened up wider for him and, though I didn’t think it was possible, he sunk in deeper, sending my eyes back into my head. My upturned ass received a spanking from his heavy balls. The sound of his meaty sac slapping my brown flesh sounded so dirty. Vincent was sweating hard now, fucking me into submission. I howled, as I couldn’t cum anymore. Vincent really gave it to me then, pounding me with all of the strength he could muster. The sound of the bedsprings squeaking and his balls smacking my ass filled the room. The headboard was slamming against the wall, just as it was a week ago. This time I wasn’t listening to it from the other side of the wall, I was listening to it from underneath this mountain of a man. He was pounding me with everything he had and just when I thought he couldn’t fuck me any harder, the legs of the bed broke. The front end of the bed crashed to the floor. Vincent didn’t stop though. He kept banging away at my pussy until he finally had to stop. He rolled over onto his back, freeing his sore dick from my ravaged hole.

“Get on top”, he commanded, and I did as I was told.

I climbed onto Vincent’s massive sweaty body and squatted, in a catcher’s stance, over his fat dick. I worked the head between my puffy lips and slid down it. My pussy was now open and used to his size. I placed my hands on his belly and worked my black booty up and down his pole. My ass cheeks slapping down against his hips as I bottomed out. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth wide. Vincent loved it and I loved pleasing him. I sat down all the way onto his dick and work my hips over it. I could see he was ready to cum, so worked my hips even faster. I really wanted to drive him over the edge, so I reached back and grabbed his enormous balls in my tiny hand. Surprised by this move, Vincent opened his eyes and thrust up into me. I thought he was going to poke right through my stomach. I massaged his testicles in my hand while rocking back and forth on his cock. Vincent squeezed my ass cheeks and bucked into me several times, releasing hot waves of sperm into me. I kept moving on his cock until he pumped everything he had in me. I leaned forward and rested my head on his broad chest. Vincent wrapped his arms around me and caressed my ass.

We laid like this for about an hour, when Vincent spoke.

“You should get back to your room now.” He whispered.

“Huh, what?” I asked, confused. This whole time I thought we were in my room. I was that drunk. I’m sure he had waited for this moment for some time. I climbed off of my enormous lover. As I dismounted my master, his cock escaped my pussy with a pop and a slurp. A string of Vincent’s cum connected his cock to my saturated entrance. We got dressed and Vincent kissed me goodnight. I walked over to the room I shared with Vanessa, and undressed. I slipped on a nightshirt and to my surprise; Vanessa was already in the bed. I looked over at the clock and it was 4am. She hadn’t made it back to the room this early since we got here. I looked down at her and thought of how she treated me before she left and how her father had just fucked the shit out of me.

Vanessa woke me up around noon. She had a different attitude. She told me how she went out (with one of the guys she met last week) and he totally treated her like shit. She apologized for speaking to me the way she did. I felt bad about what I had done. If she ever found out, she would kill me.