Kandi, Daddy's Slut

Story Info
Kandi's trying to seduce daddy, now it's time for punishment.
948 words
3.22
109.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Kandi and when I was 19, I fucked my father... For the first time, this is my story.

I was wearing a short black skirt that buttoned down the middle, and a black halter crop top. I leaned into my dad's ear and whispered "Donte'a look." I took of my shirt, and the buttons on my skirt unbuttoned on its own. Now all I had on was black and pink lingerie "I bought this but I think it makes my ass look smaller, what do you think", I turned around and bent down.

He was sitting on the couch, I looked, but I didn't see an erection. I saw his very angry face 😠 .

He pulled me close bent me over his knee, and spanked me. (I was so wet.) Smack after smack on my almost bare ass." Who do you think you are wearing this for?" I got a spanking after every word. "And you do not call me Donte'a I am your father."

When he stopped, I wanted more so I said, "I can wear whatever I want, I don't care if you spank me, I'm a grown woman. He gave me a few more spankings. And I went to my room, to place with my pussy.

A few hours later he tried to talk to me. After we had our little talk. I was pretending to be a good girl.

I moved out, and became a stripper at this club I knew my dad used to come to. It's the reason him and my mom got a divorce, he spent all their money here.

Now he makes just enough to pay bills, buy food, and get me clothes. I know that sounds greedy on my part, but if I was fucking him before, it would've been even.

After a month he hadn't come, so I moved back in, but I didn't quit, being a pole dancer made me good money.

One day after work he confronted me, he asked my was I was acting so mischievous, that I had a scholarship I could be doing better. "But being naughty is fun Donte'a, and I don't strip anymore (lies) I enter these coloring contest."

"That's it you're getting a spanking." As much as I wanted him to smack my big fat round caramel ass, I said "I'm not lying there is one tonight you can come with me. It starts at eleven. He hesitated, but agreed.

He didn't know he was going to a rainbow party contest, this was my first one too. I'm actually a virgin.

How a rainbow party contest works is couples come. The girls get a minute to suck their guys dick in red lipstick, then orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. The judge picks the guy with the best rainbow dick, and their girl gets to pick a girl to get fucked by all the guys, and the guys pay the winning girl a hundred a piece.

When we got their I was wearing a denim dress. I ran inside and changed into purple lingerie and heels, that was my color. (Each girl was a different color)

Daddy looked confused when he saw seven blow mattresses and guys getting naked. I was the first girl down and I. Explained to him what type of coloring contest it was.

"I don't want these young hussies... And you don't need to be here, no one needs to be here."

I started a fake cry, "you don't think I'm sexy, I tried really hard to get some sexy lingerie, heels, do my makeup, my hair, and stay a virgin."

He just looked at me for a minute. And another, and another looking me up and down every minute. He said lets go to the car.

He said "If your my slut you do what and who I say when I want you too, nothing else and now one else, till your married and you can't without my permission. I will fuck any hoe and every hoe I want to, you can only do what I say", my panties were soaking wet. Then he chocked me with one hand, "Got it bitch, or I will beat your ass." He let go, pulled down his pants, and put his nine inch hard on in my mouth, face fucking, fast and hard it hurt, but I never did it before.

I jerked my head back, and screamed no.

"I don't wanna be a slut."

"Bitch you think I care." He bent me over the seat, he didn't move my panties. He took his huge hard on a ripped through the lace, thrusting fast and hard.

My body betrayed me as I screamed no daddy, I was wet and having a double orgasm he was hitting my g spot and clit, while holding my hands above my head.

Then he pulled out, and put it in my ass, no lube just some of my juices. It hurt worse than anything. He was so fast, long and hard, I didn't mean to but I squirted.

So he ate me out, and it felt good, I could help moan.

I don't know how but we ended up in the back seat. Now we were in the sixty nine position. His dick bruised up the back of my neck, but he had forced me to deep throat. He came in my 👄 mouth. It was nothing like I heard before it was more than I heard about and seen watching porn, but it was so sweet.

The next day we were at home, daddy established the rules, and told me it'll be worse if I'm a bad girl again.