Kane; The Early Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiped my cock on his shirt and had him pull up his trousers and I then told my fellow soldier to break his neck. I had no compunction at giving this order to which he complied and broke the poor buggers neck. If I had let him live, he might, at a later date capture me and I would then get more than having a shit covered cock shoved in my mouth.

We scooped out some of the sand and rolled him in the small depression and covered his body before making our way back to where the rest of the squad were.

We laid up for the rest of the day as the date for taking the bridge would be that evening but with now knowing that the other side knew we were about to attack the bridge, were in a state of readiness for us. This would then be suicidal to make a frontal assault and so I worked out a new plan from the original one I was told to do and the squad were in full agreement to this. We lazed away the day getting as much sleep as we could and it must have been close on midnight when we had a visit from a general.

'Kane!' He didn't shout for his voice would have carried over to the other side, but you could tell by the tone that he was angry. 'Why haven't you moved off to take the bridge?'

'We're not going to......' he wouldn't let me finish what I was going to say before blustering on.

'You're not going to? You've been given an order to attack that bridge and attack it you will,' he almost shouted.

'Sir. We are not going......' Again he wouldn't let me finish.

'You've been ordered to take that bridge. Are you a coward then?'

That was when I hit him. A full fisted punch right on the jaw, not only knocking him arse over tit but rendering him unconscious too.

'I'm not a coward you lump of shit,' I hissed at his body, 'but I'm not prepared to commit suicide for such a stupid plan.' I was seething. Mad even at being called a coward.

'Okay squad! Get your things together for we are going to take that bridge but my way, not theirs.'

I could see the grins on their faces as we got all our equipment together and in single file, we made our way down river before finding a good place to cross. It meant swimming, but it wasn't that far to the opposite bank, and with taking care of our rifles and other stuff, we crossed the Euphrates.

We were wet and cold when we reached the other bank and checked to see that our weapons were still dry before moving off, following my plan to assault those guarding the bridge.

Knowing their numbers and placements, we hit them with a three pronged attack and wiped them all out without a loss of a man on our side, but we now had the bridge which was the main objective. There were welcome shouts when our men came across the river bridge unhindered and went on to take the attack to the enemy. We bid them good luck and I wasn't surprised to see them being followed up by two big hefty members of the Military Police.

'Captain Kane!' the one in front said without saluting me. 'You are under arrest for striking a senior officer. You are to come with us to headquarters.'

'No!' cried out some of the squad who were within hearing range. 'No! You can't!'

'We can and we will,' the cop shouted back at their noise as they began to move forward, crowding round them. 'Now move back or you'll be in trouble too.'

'Move back men' I called out. 'They are only doing their job as we did ours, only they are following the orders of the prat I floored.' They all laughed at this but moved back. 'Sergeant Feathers! Take charge of the squad and keep them under control.'

'Yes sir!' he saluted. 'If you need us, just give out a shout and we'll come running.'

'Okay Charlie, thanks,' I said before turning to the army policemen.

'Let's go,' and so I went off with the two military policemen and gave the squad a farewell wave as I went back across the bridge we had safely taken.

First it was to headquarters and then onto Basra where I was confined to what was our barracks of sorts there. I hadn't been handcuffed but told that I was to remain in barracks under close arrest until a court martial was convened.

I was assigned a major to be my legal representative and to him I gave all that had transpired between me and the general before the taking of the bridge. He said that in spite of the general not letting me speak to say that I had changed the plans was not enough to stop me being convicted of assaulting a senior officer. That was the crux of the matter. Striking a senior officer was definitely a no-no, in spite of him calling me a coward. Name calling wasn't sufficient grounds to actually strike out.

It was two weeks before the court sat and the whole squad had to be recalled to give evidence on my behalf with the general being the first to give his evidence of my physical attack on him. Each member of the squad were then called in turn to give their version of the event, mostly saying that there was an argument between myself and the general but all denied having seen me hit the general.

Their evidence finished before lunch time and the court was adjourned till the following day when it would be my turn to speak. It was a surprise at lunch time to find that Spencer from the Foreign Office had turned up.

We spent the whole afternoon and evening talking this over and coming to a conclusion at the end. He had listened to all that I had done and also to what the squad had to say on my behalf. But, he told me, the general had a lot of clout with the upper echelon and it looked as I would be found guilty as charged and would be stripped of my rank and be sent to prison in spite of the squads evidence. He only had one solution to my dilemma and that was to resign my commission, therefore with the court of enquiry not being able to give out a verdict on a civilian, I would then be free.

'But that's tantamount to admitting that he did indeed strike the general!' my legal adviser cried.

'That's true,' said Spencer, 'but he won't go to jail and I could use such a man as him. He's intelligent and knows how to get things done and to hell with the rules. That's the kind of people I employ in doing my job in protecting the country without going to war.'

We listened to all he had to say and in the end I agreed with him but under the condition that I worked for him on a voluntary basis and not be tied as it were, to being an employee of the government. I didn't have to work as I had money of my own and did not need to seek full employment. My legal man wasn't happy with my stand but agreed that I would then avoid prison.

So the next morning at the hearing, he announced to those officers that were the judicial people involved, that his client, me, was resigning my commission.

There were many cries from those sitting at the back of the court, most of them being my squad, but were brought to quietness by the banging of a gavel. When asked if this was correct, I said it was and passed over my letter of resignation. They knew that by doing so, I was in fact almost, without saying the words, that I had indeed struck the general. With them taking my letter, it was accepted and had no choice but to conclude the court martial without coming to a verdict.

I was free but out of the army as of that moment. The squad all crowded round me as we left the court and made their displeasure known at what I had done and it took some time to convince them that it was the only thing I could have done. A lot of this talking we did in a bar not far from the court where we went to and I think I got most of the squad pissed with the amount of drink that was consumed.

It was during this talk and drinking session that I got an idea after hearing Charlie say that he wasn't far off from his time in the army and now wasn't sure if he wanted to stay in much longer the way things were going as opposed to the old days.

What I proposed to him was that if he left the army, would he be prepared to come and live in my building as a caretaker. He would have a ground floor apartment and would also control the rents over the other apartments as well as seeing that the place was kept clean as well as guarded. He was all for it and we shook hands on the deal giving me the date when his time would be up. I then added that I also had three other buildings that could do with a caretaker and if any other members of the squad wanted a good working position in civvy street to let me know in seeing that a place was made ready for them.

So digressing slightly into the future, three others of the squad, them being, Jimmy Knowles, Donald Fraser and Ronald Digby became my caretakers of the other three mansions with Charlie in mine. But this was staggered somewhat as their dates of when they could leave varied a little, but they knew that they then had a cushy job to go to when that time actually arrived for them to leave the army. Though they would leave with honour whereas I left in disgrace.

But back to being in Basra, I was promised a flight back to England and what with drinking so much with the boys, I was quite pissed myself when I left the bar to many farewell cheers and found myself an hotel for the night. Drunk as I was, I still didn't go without sex for I chatted up the porter of the hotel, an Arab, who would with money changing hands, sleep with me and be fucked. It was the first and only time that I paid a man to fuck but I blame that on my having drunk too much in the bar with the squad.

I can remember having the brown cheeks of his bum in front of me and sticking my cock up inside him, but if I enjoyed it, I don't know, except that I had him twice more before morning. No. He didn't get to fuck me and I did use a condom each time.

The following morning, with a bit of a hangover, I met with Spencer as arranged at Basra's airport and we flew back to London together. He explained all that he did and what would be required of me after he had me sign the Official Secrets Act. This meant that I could not reveal anything that I learned in this new job to anyone who hadn't signed this form and could be imprisoned if I did so. It was also a security blanket on both sides.

There were many intricacies that for obvious reasons I cannot talk about but basically the purpose of this department was to gather any information worldwide that could affect the security of the British Isles. There were desks that collected this, covering every country in the world to assess what they picked up to pass higher up which was assessed and anything of note was passed even further up the chain until it eventually landed on Spencer's desk who then made the decision on the action to be taken. I was to be one of his men to implement the action he so desired to be done.

Deep in the bowels of the Foreign Office, I visited the gym and shooting gallery where all such as me were expected to keep fit and try to improve our shooting skills. I also visited the forgery section that made up any papers, passports or documents that might be needed to cover all circumstances that an operator might need out in the field.

Being somewhat at a loss at what I was expected to do, I spent a lot of time in the canteen at first, listening to some of the old hands regaling me with their most notable figures. This was of Frobisher who had been the head of intelligence and his best two operatives, Wesson and a young girl Francis Lyon. She had been recruited at sixteen whilst in the Merchant Navy and was sadly killed in a plane crash when she was only twenty six years old. She was always remembered for the many successful coups she achieved in her short life.

(Ed: See this story in "Francis" in these editions.)

The Present again.

'You're hungry,' Tracey said, his hand rubbing my stomach. 'I not only heard the rumbling of your stomach but felt it too. Come on, let me cook dinner and you can carry on back here in bed after you've had me for dessert,' he finished with a giggle. In fact I had him before dinner.

We'd gone into the kitchen, not bothering to put any clothes or gown on, where he started preparing the meal while I opened a bottle of wine and after pouring out two glasses, sat down and watched him move about.

What a pleasing and erotic sight to see the cheeks of his bum move independently as he walked about, causing me to have an erection. He smiled at seeing this but teased me by not touching me but carried on with the making of our meal. It wasn't until everything was either in pots on the stove or in the oven that he came over to where I was sitting and went down onto his knees and took the head of my erection into his mouth.

I loved kissing those lips that became clamped round the base of the head and used his tongue to tease me, but only for a moment before he stood up and smiled back at me. I knew what he was waiting for and took hold of myself and held it up as he then got astride of my thighs and slowly lowered himself down. The cheeks of his bum moving apart because of his widened legs made the entrance to his backside easy to settle itself to the head of my cock and with his hands on my shoulders, sat down.

I could feel the head being compressed somewhat as it widened him until it moved into him and with that inside and him giving out the usual gasp, sank right down on the whole of my cock till he was sitting on my thighs. He gave out a big sigh as he wiggled himself into a comfortable position, flexing his muscle and making my cock twitch inside him before he leaned forward and kissed me.

'I do love you husband,' he whispered in my ear as he began to move himself up and down on my throbbing cock up inside him. I loved him too and held him with firm hands to help him in his moving as he literally fucked himself on me. Loved him by having myself where I now was, giving pleasure to him as well as what he was giving me and couldn't hold myself back and soon began bouncing him up and down on my erection. I also loved fucking him bare back for there is more feeling than having my cock encased in a rubber sheath.

'Oooh,' he gurgled with a smile as he felt the first surge spray of semen hit his insides. He gave out more as I kept shooting my load up into him until I came to a stop and he gave a little wiggle and held me tight as he kissed me. 'That was lovely,' he said, breaking off the kiss and slow and tantalising, he lifted himself up and I felt myself leaving his body until he was clear. 'I'm not sucking on that till you've washed it clean,' he said, 'but it doesn't stop you from sucking on mine before you do,' and moved back a little way, his cock sticking out proud from his groin. I eased myself off the chair and went down onto my knees and with my hands to the cheeks of his bum, took the head of his cock into my mouth.

He cooed as he felt the heat cover the head and in using my lips, forced the foreskin down for my tongue to move over the bared flesh and tease the G string, making him quiver at the pleasing sensations that I knew he was getting from this action.

This was the next best place to have a cock, pushing the tongue up firmly to the sliding cock, pressing it to the upper palate as his hands came to the sides as he began to face fuck me. The length of his penis when erect was just short of touching the back of my throat in doing this, burying my nose into his pubic hairs with every forward thrust. I loved the smell of him as I took him this way and loved to feel his sperm hit the back on my throat as he came, letting some slide down but holding most of it to roll round my mouth before swallowing.

When he'd finished and I licked round the head to clean him up, he stroked my hair.

'What a darling man I have for a husband,' he said when I rose up and we held each other tight as we kissed. 'But,' he said, breaking off that kiss, 'dinner should now be ready,' moving out of my arms and got out a pinny from a drawer and quickly put in on to protect his front. It was one of that kind that waitresses wore, quite small at the front with a large pocket there and two long straps that tied into a bow at the back. These would hang down the back hiding the cleft in the cheeks of his bum and when wearing this, turned me on as much as seeing him in female underwear. But I wasn't aroused this time only having had him a few minutes before, so after washing myself, moved my chair closer to the table as he served up our dinner.

As always, it was lovely and I'm glad that I had fallen in love with him being able to cook so well where I was useless at cooking. He sat down opposite me and even though he wasn't wearing his female bra and didn't have any tits to show, he still looked more of a woman than a man . Well the smile said it all and when he did use make-up, you couldn't tell the difference with his hair brushed forward and down the sides of his head to frame his perfect features. It was his face as well as his slim, lithe body that fooled everybody and the fact that he even sang like a woman, and a beautiful voice it was too.

With a full stomach that stopped the rumbling, we went back to bed, leaving the washing up for Kate to do in the morning. She was now living in with Charlie and saw to the cleaning of the apartment as well as cooking us breakfast every morning.

I couldn't help but goose Tracey as his bum was in front of me as he got on the bed, making him jump as he sprawled out and waited for me to get on and into his arms for more kissing before we settled down.

Back to the Past and into the Present.

Being where I now was, I was able to use the name of being the Foreign Office in finding out when my sergeant Charlie Feathers service time was up. They not knowing that he wouldn't be signing on for another two years or more, that he would be leaving in five months time.

I got the agent who looked after my properties to get the people who were renting one of the ground floor apartments out into another one that was empty using renovations needing to be done to one they would be vacating. But agreed when they were told that it was being converted into two apartments, one being only of two bedrooms and a single bedroom one. It was in this latter that would be for Charlie but also have installed a room that would hold two large industrial washing machines and a tumble dryer as well as having the means for ironing to be done.

Charlie had agreed to see to doing the laundry as well as the ironing for the residents of the building if they so desired and it would give him a bonus in doing this though I said that a quarter of this should be put into the kitty for the materials and electricity used which was acceptable.

I had workers come in to do this and was promised, after seeing the plans I'd drawn up for them to follow, that it would be completed in four months. They also were told, that if it was done properly and satisfactory, they would then have another three to do later.

My first real job for Spencer was a strange one for it meant me putting a uniform back on again. An army camp which I am not going to name, had asked for someone to investigate what amounted to theft of stores of not only food but military equipment too. So dressed up as a captain again, presented myself to the colonel, him not knowing of my court martial but accepted that I had indeed been a captain but now worked with Intelligence. It was only him and the adjutant who knew why I was there and it was aired in the mess that I was working with the adjutant in a liaison capacity. This wasn't queried by the other officers and knew that the soldiers stationed there would soon know my reason for being there.

It took me seven weeks to see the pattern and who was involved and another week to prove it, catching the culprits in the act so to speak. The regiment's colonel was highly delighted as well as Spencer and it was a feather, albeit a small one, in my hat, but welcomed nevertheless. Not much happened over the next few months except that the downstairs apartment had been finished and I was pleased with what the builders and decorators had done.