Kappa Kappa Kappa Ch. 02

Story Info
Hailey gets FUUUUUUCKED.
2.8k words
4.2
75k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roydavis25
roydavis25
166 Followers

Its been a really long time guys, Don't know if any of my original readers still check out this site. If they do I want to say thanks so much for all the support. It's been almost 5 maybe 6 years since I've written anything on Literotica. Not for any particular reason, just that life got busy then I fell out of writing. That said I've gotten a lot of personal emails of people asking when I'd be making a comeback and its getting hard to stay away. So I'm thinking I'm back. This story has by far the most comments so I Thought I'd do an update to it. There are some changes I'd like to make truth be told, to this line of story, and I'm actually thinking of trying something with a similar theme but different story. But I'll have to think about that later. For now, here is the sequel to Kappa Kappa Kappa. Long overdue. Hope its enjoyed.


The large black boy holding Hailey in his lap, stood up, without pulling his hand out of her shorts. His fingers ground inside of her harder causing Hailey to squeal and moan. He carried her over to the center of the room where Jessica stood smiling. Letting go of her snatch and her breast, he pushed Hailey forward, toward Jessica "Lucky you, this guy is actually my boyfriend's little brother, Tyshawn. Marcus let him use me a few times; He fucks like a bull so don't worry if you pass out tonight.

Hailey's pretty white face turned pale, and then Jessica threw her back into Ty's arms. The large dark stud looked at the small white girl, with eyes so fierce he appeared more likely to rip her apart and devour her than have sex with her. Too scared to move Hailey watched helplessly as Ty pulled her shirt over her head and then ripped her bra off with little concern for the way it snapped her back, cutting her. Exposed, Hailey's breasts hung free, large round, beautiful orbs, with a lovely even tone. Despite her terror her little brown nipples stood erect as Ty cupped each of her breasts in his hands. Pulling her close to him, he dropped his head into her chest, devouring one breast, or as much of it as he could stuff into his mouth. Nearly half of Hailey's D cup fit in Ty's hungry maw. Eagerly he slurped at it, as if trying to draw milk from her. The soft wet suction from his lips caused Hailey's whole body to tremble. Her heart raced as her eyes trembled, desperately she wanted to cry. She was so focused on the way Ty's lips were tugging on her tit flesh that she failed to notice the syrupy strands of juice that had begun to run down her leg.

Ty let some of her tit slip free of his mouth, exposing it to the cool breeze of the air. What remained in his mouth he chewed on, all the way down to Hailey's stiff nipples? "Ouch ow, that hurts!" Hailey whined. Ty made no effort to ease her discomfort, continuing to chew, one hand fondling her other breast, he used his free hand to unbutton her shorts. With both hands he yanked the little daisy dukes down Hailey's thighs and started to kiss down her stomach all the way down. When he came to her panties he gently nipped and kissed her, through the pink and green print. Gently, he rolled her clit between his teeth, then grabbed the fabric of over it, and pulled her panties down with his mouth. Once he had got them past her mid-thigh he used his large hand to pull them down the rest of the way, to her ankles. He lifted her left foot, out of them and with the spare fabric he tied the innocent panties around Hailey's right ankle. "There, that's fucking cute," He remarked, proud of his handy-work. Ty let his hands roam their way back up Hailey's legs, exploring her calves, and the back of her tights until he reached her gorgeous honey pot. Hailey was shaved clean, making the sparkling leak between her legs all the more visible.

"Bitch is this pussy hungry?" Ty asked, but Hailey didn't answer, her body still trembling. "Turn around," Ty ordered, and to the surprise of everyone in the room, including Hailey, she did as she was told.

With her backside now facing him, Ty spread her white cheeks, revealing a wrinkled whole, squeezed tight, just above her drooling pussy lips. "Looks hungry to me. Let's see if it likes to kiss." And with that Ty pressed his parted lips against Hailey's wet snatch. Her eyes twitched, she fought within herself unsure of whether the feeling was disgusting or wonderful. His nose pressed against her little asshole while his lips pushed against her. At first he just kissed her softly on her trembling lower lips, before pressing his tongue against them and then up and down between. Hailey responded with stronger trembling, squeaks, and hard fought sighs. Using his thumbs, Ty parted Hailey's labia and with slurps loud enough to make every girl in the room's clitoris sting with sympathy, sucked Hailey's little twat. His assault only lasted a few second, Hailey screamed and collapsed, unable to support herself through the vaginal assault. Ty didn't let that stop him however. He chased her, flipping Hailey over on to her back, pulled her legs open, proper her up on her upper back so that her bottom hovered over her head, and started devouring her again. The sound of his slurps echoed through the room, almost as loud as Hailey's desperate screams, as she pushed at Ty's face, and bucked her hips. For two minutes she fought Ty's hungry tongue fucking, his mouth literally devouring her whole crotch. He engulfed her labia in his mouth and rammed his long tongue deep inside of her canal were it relentlessly battered her g spot before it pulled back out and assaulting her inflamed clit. Hailey fought and pushed, then jerked, and screamed the whole time until her voice became a screech. Her fighting turned into convulsions. Warm squirt erupted from her urethra in short burst, splashing on Ty's face as she spasmed three times before falling to the floor.

The other girls watched Hailey with fear and growing hints of curiosity. Her eyes were blank, as if she were no longer staring into this world but some other far off dream space, her gasping lips forming a pure, unadulterated smile. As Ty withdrew from Hailey's snatch, her legs snapped shut and she rolled on to her side. She shrieked again as the orgasm continued to work its way up and down her body, with violent tremors. Another squirt oozed down her thighs before her heart started to slow and she could breathe again. "Hell ya man," the other black studs shouted as Ty licked the pussy juice from his lips. "She tastes like fucking candy," he laughed. With one hand he forced his way between Hailey's thighs and dipped two fingers into her dripping twat. Pulling them free Ty pressed them into his mouth, and sucked the juices off.

"Oooo," Lucky girl Jessica said with a laugh. "I KNOW that felt wonderful."

Hailey shocked the other girls again when she nodded. "I...It, it felt soo..." she stuttered, her mind too addled to respond properly. Before she could finish Ty slapped her hard on the ass, drawing a howl of surprise and pain from her lips. "Get that gorgeous ass up on the chair, I'ma fuck the dog shit out of you."

Not wanting to get slapped again Hailey rolled over onto her stomach, and after several tries found it impossible to get her feet beneath her. "Ca... can't stand... stand up."

Hailey squeaked when Ty hoisted her into the air, and screamed when he suddenly threw her into the large red recliner. Scrambling, Hailey tried to turn herself forward in the chair, but a hard slap on her behind brought her whole body to a halt. As the red handprint on her ass cheek began to sting she became strangely aware of herself. Her body froze, not for fear of another strike as she had first assumed, but out of obedience, for even as she tried to bring herself to shift, to run as futile as it was, her body stayed in place. Knowing his domination over her was complete Ty took her one leg at time down from the chair, and ordered her to extend her arms. Once she had he pressed the small of her back until she was arched beautifully, her round butt in the air with her twat angled perfectly for downward thrusting.

"Ok titties, you ready for some cock."

Too scared to look over her shoulder, Hailey kept herself face forward, and answered in a small whimpering voice. "Yes." Telling herself that her body was merely reacting out of a survival instinct, she decided it was better to let Ty do what he wanted to her, than attempt to escape. Her short experience with men had taught her that at most he would last two or three minutes, blow his load, and then Hailey would be able to escape the hellish sorority house. Just four minutes, she thought, I can survive four minutes.

"Good, then get on your toes."

Hailey did as she was told, and held her breathe as she felt Ty pressed his cock against her lips. Despite setting her jaw firmly, and bracing herself, she still gasped in pain as Ty pushed three inches of his cock into her small twat. With just three inches he was as deep as any man had ever been inside her. Back home with her white boyfriends who were at most five inches long, she only allowed them halfway inside, just enough to break her virginity but not enough to actually cause any real discomfort during sex, and denying her sex partners any real enjoyment. Her reckoning came on the end of Ty's cock. The hard, Purplish black shaft was as thick as a water pipe, and as he drove past her three-inch limit, Hailey felt her virginity being taken again, ten times as strong. "No don't go any deeper," she gasped through pained cries but Ty acted, as if he hadn't heard her, pulling back and then driving in an inch deeper each time. "Come on babe, this is the black cock you are going to worship for the rest of your life. You should be savoring the way it breaks that pretty little pussy open. Hey I know. Let's count each inch. Four, Five!"

Hailey let her sweet southern voice wail as the cock drove deeper. A line of bright red rolled down her thigh as for the first time in her life, she was truly opened. "Six, seven." Ty stopped his progress there, working himself back and forth slowly inside of Hailey, stretching her small hole. Her vaginal walls seemed to bend just enough for his cock to make it back inside, fitting tighter than a latex glove. Her teeth braced and back Arched Hailey kept telling herself, just one more minute.

"Ok, you feel nice and open to me, time to for you to take the whole thing."

Hailey's eyes bulged and she jerked her head back exclaiming, "Whole thing. In that instant Hailey saw Ty's penis, it was baffling she had taken any of it at all. The shaft was fatter than she could have ever have imagined, closer to the thickness of a wrist than a pencil and even worse, there was still more than half of it outside of her body. "No please," she cried. It's too much it won't fit, please!" Her cries were cut off by a sharp scream when suddenly Ty pulled himself out entirely and then drove all twelve inches into her. The head of his penis bashed against Hailey's cervix like a hard left hook, taking all the strength left in the small busty blonde's body. She collapsed forward onto the recliner, the only thing keeping her legs up where Ty's large hands firmly grasping her hips. The monstrous black center used Hailey like a fuck doll. Holding her just how he wanted and pounded her pussy like raw meat. Hailey curled her little manicured toes as she kicked. Pain filled her unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Tears rolled down her soft cheeks and a sensation, undeniable and unexplainable raced through her. The pain was so intense that Hailey hadn't noticed the tremors of vaginal stimulation, but with every thrust they became more palpable. "So good!" she said, emphasizing her point with a shriek that filled the room. "Hurts so good, no don't, oh my god oh my god please I'm going to die. I'm going to. I'm going to..." Her voice trembled as her sense began to leave her. For two long minutes she babbled incoherently in a light voice that would occasionally give into screeches before she screamed, with all of her might, "I'm, I'm, I'm, Ca-ca-ca-CUMMMMMMMMMING!" Every ounce of air pushed out of her lungs as hot squirt shot from her urethra like a fire hose. Hailey's whole body erupted with violent convulsions and throughout their Duration, Ty held her tight against his body. When she finally stopped shaking Ty gently lowered her back to the ground. As soon as her bare feet touched the floor she fell to her knees, his penis slipping out of her tight twat with a pop so loud everyone in the room heard it.

Lowering himself behind her, Ty quickly rammed back inside of her, and fucked her into a screaming frenzy. Hailey leaned back against his chest, and let his cock rape the deepest parts of her. All of her reservation had faded, her modesty, her purity; none of it mattered. There was only the moment, the pain that lead to an orgasm leading to more pain and then another orgasm. Her pussy lost all moderation, with five thrusts she felt herself come, each orgasm melding into the next until she couldn't tell where one began and the other ended. She was going to go insane, and yet she didn't care. All reason had left her; all there was to the world were the steady rhythm of Ty's monster of a cock pounding against her cervix and the orgasms that tore through her body.

Like an animal she rammed her behind back, in rhythm with his thrusts. Her screams echoed in Ty's ears invigorating him. "Yea bitch... fuck-just-like-that scream your fucking brains out. Moving his grip to her breast, he was able to fuck her faster and when he used his other to take a fistful of hair and yank her hair back he drove the pitch of her screams higher. Ty himself was groaning, now, his voice a violent, bestial roar. Together they raced in volume, to an almost unbearable level when suddenly Hailey's shriek broke free of Ty's growl, becoming the predominant sound in the room. Ty's howl stopped altogether and his rapid thrusting dwindled to quick, spaced, pelvic thrusts.

Hailey's chest heaved as air slowly came back to her lungs. Five-mile runs hadn't left her this winded. Inside, she could feel Ty's cock grow and shrink with each thrust and the subsequent jet of cum the followed each constriction. It was the first time she'd ever felt a man cum inside her, with each of her boyfriends she made them wear a condom, but still she knew that each of Ty's ejaculations was much bigger than what was normal. Each spurt felt like a quarter cup of hot cum was shooting into her body, there was no end. Even stranger, the urge to contract the muscles in her vagina, to help milk out more cum, was incontestable. Her hips rocked back, the gentle lull pulling her sense back to her. It was then she realized she was crying. Her heart felt swollen and full, she was needy with the instinctual urge to crawl into large warm arms and cry and be safe. With one last glance around the room, she mustered what denial she had left. It felt lonely and terrible so she ran from it. Hailey spun around one her knees and crawled into Ty's arms, without asking permission and pressed her face into his chest. More tears rolled down her face and in a whisper so soft the other girl's had to strain to hear it, she begged, "Please love me."

Ty looked at Jessica with a confused expression. He had prepared himself for many different reactions but not one like this. Jessica nodded to him, still smiling; wordlessly telling him it was alright. So Ty stroked her hair, tilted her face to kiss her cheek and then pressed against her lips with his own. "Okay, I'll love you."

roydavis25
roydavis25
166 Followers