Karaoke Idol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure it's me. Can I keep it?'

'Absolutely.'

And I'm back out of that place, back towards Fifty's flat, up those steps three at a time. Bursting open the door. Into the bedroom. He's there... but he's not sleeping, and he's not alone. Unique, as big and bare as life, on the juicy receiving end of what should rightly be pleasuring me. Humping and rutting all over our bed.

'Hey Babe' gasps Fifty in mid-stroke, totally unphased, 'come and join us, there's room here for three!'

And Unique grins up at me, coy and inviting, her big round tits going jiggle-jiggle-jiggle as he pumps into her dark pussy. Well, I don't mind being part of a sandwich, just as long as I'm the filling. Know what I mean? – the centre of attention. It's just that I'm not into being an optional add-on, the garnish. I'm not going to be in there merely to spice up the action by nibbling a pert nipple here, mouthing a testicle there when the opportunity presents itself, as they get on with indulging in each other. No way. That's not my scene. So I'm outta there. That's it. The end. Finito... I'm solo again. A single girl in a great big world.

And yeah, Fifty, street-smart urban skank is like... so last year!

And you know what's this year...? You really want to know? Me. I'm what's going to be happening this year. You watched that new series of'Celebrity Big House'. Now read 'MYSTERY NUDE BEAUTY TELLS ALL'. It's going to be wonderful... and whatever you do, don't forget to keep watching those tabloids!!!!

12