Kara's Horny Weekend Continues

Story Info
Kara gets gang banged and fisted in a bar.
1.8k words
3.69
131.9k
38

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro: We first met Kara in the Kara's Horny Weekend 5 part series. If you would like to read them the links will be posted below the intro. To remind you though Kara is twenty-two and is very sexual. She is four foot ten inches tall and has a tiny waist, big breast, and a nice round bubble ass. She has many fantasies that will play out. I am not sure how many that will be right now but if you enjoy this story let me know. Give me some advice. Now, just to say this upfront, I am terrible at spelling and grammar. I have run it through spell check but I am sorry if there is any mistakes. Thank you in advance for reading.

https://www.literotica.com/s/karas-horny-weekend-pt-01
https://www.literotica.com/s/karas-horny-weekend-pt-02
https://www.literotica.com/s/karas-horny-weekend-pt-03
https://www.literotica.com/s/karas-horny-weekend-pt-04
https://www.literotica.com/s/karas-horny-weekend-pt-05

*****

Kara walked into work on Monday remembering her weekend. She had sex with two guys and both had her satisfied. Maybe she would give Evan a call and see if he wanted to get together again soon. Ohh how she would love to have him pounding in her again.

Kara's day was very boring but she got to leave early. She got home and decided she wanted to go out. She ran upstairs and prepared a bath for herself. She slipped into the tub with only a few inches filled. She sat with her ass as close to the facet as she could. She let the water run over her clit and down her crack. It felt so good but she knew the quickest way to orgasm was to grab her 10 inch dildo that was about 2inchs in circumference and stick it onto the edge and ride it while the water ran over her clit and her adjusting the temp. Kara got up pulled the plug since the tub was half full. She ran into her room, grabbed the dildo and stuck the suction cup onto the tub. She slid back in and slid the fake cock into her pussey.

"AHHH yes. So filling" Kara uttered and the water was hitting her clit and she slid up and down on the dildo. Her bath ran on remote control as well as manual. She grabbed the control and shut off the hot water. The cold water hit her clit and shrunk under its hood. She then flipped it so it was pure hot water and no cold. The water burned her but felt so good. Kara kept pounding onto the dildo and hanging the water temp.

Her orgasm hit her like a train. She was flying over a cliff and it felt so good so she pounded herself faster and harder on the dildo and let the water run hot. "Yes. ohh Yes. Fuck" Kara screamed as she slid all the way off the dildo and away from the facet. "Fuck that was amazing" she gasped out.

Kara finished her bath and got out. She shaved and grabbed the dildo before moving to her room. Kara new what dress she wanted. So she reached in her closet and grabbed the emerald green dress. It was a low cut dress in the front and had a lacy back. The bottom came mid-thigh. She grabbed a pair of black heels and a black purse and headed out. She went to a karaoke bar downtown called Heart's Content.

Arriving she had a lot of guys buying her drinks. She did not drive down so she drank. After 6 drinks she was feeling the alcohol. She ordered a seventh and got up and went to the bathroom. When she came out of the restroom she noticed something different. There was no ladies in the club except her. She was sure there was some before she went to the bathroom. She walked back to the bar and downed the last of her seventh drink and got up to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" A guy whispered into her ear. Kara spun around and saw the guy from the other club and the bar.

"I'm leaving" Kara mumbled trying to step around him. Of course she stumbled and he caught her.

"I do not think so. You know you are a cock tease" He asked? "Well now you are in my bar and I will not let u go without fucking you" He bent her over the barstool and raised her dress. Kara tried to get away but when his hand smacked her ass she stopped and moaned. "ohh you like that"

"Yes again" Kara begged as she wiggled her ass.

SMACK. His hand came down hard on her ass. Kara moaned again. He repeated a few times then said, "Damn you are a whore. I mean your pussey is bare you are not wearing underwear and your begging to be smacked. Now beg to be fucked" He said whipping out his cock. He ran it up and down her slit.

"Please. Please fuck me," Kara begged. God he felt huge like he would really fill her. She looked back at him and saw his cock he had to be at least 10inchs and 3 inches in diameter. "Please. Fuck my useless whore cunt" she continued to beg.

He positioned himself at her hole and said, "MMM I don't think you really want my cock you are not begging enough."

"OHH please sir fuck my whore cunt. Im a needy greedy whore who needs to be filled," Kara begged and he slammed into her. "OHHHH OWWW" Kara screamed. He was huge inside her. He pounded her hard and fast. After only one minute he shot his load deep into her pussey.

He pulled out spun her around and said, "Clean it."

Kara engulfed the head and struggled to get him into her throat. He grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck it like a pussey. The other guys in the bar started to strip. Kara took the throat fucking and enjoyed it. She moaned and gagged on the huge cock. He pushed her away and two other guys grabbed her and pulled down the top of her dress exposing her bare tits.

"Damn she has got a rack," one said.

"Yes she does," the other agreed.

Kara was bent over a table and one guy fucked her throat while the other pounded in her pussey. Kara was about to cum when the guy in her throat blasted cum. That sent her over the edge. Her body vibrated uncontrollably causing the man in her pussey to blow his load.

For a while this is how Kara was fucked till, "Guys she is so loose now" one guy complained.

"Ok someone lay on the table," said the guy who owned the bar.

A man hoped on the table and laid down. Kara was lifted and carried over. When she saw his cock she started to struggle, "No more I can't handle more" she said. Her pussey was lowered onto him. Kara grunted when he was in her. He was about average size but thicker.

"Ok, someone get behind the whore" the bar owner said. Three guys held her limbs and the guy in her pussey held her hips as a guy jumped onto the table. The guy lined his cock to her ass and started to thrust inside her.

"No please no" Kara screamed struggling while the guy thrusted deeper and deeper into her ass.

"God she is tight now" both guys said when the ass man bottomed out inside her. They looked at each other and winked. They both started thrusting in and out of her.

"UHHMMMNNMMMUHH" Kara moaned and groaned as the men fucker her. They only lasted a few minutes till first the guy in her pussey blew then a moment later cum filled her ass. The next guys got into place and Kara was lifted onto them. "Ohh" Kara moaned as she was slid her ass down onto the first cock of this round. The second guy quickly filled her pussey and started thrusting. "Yes. Yes. Ohh yes" Kara screamed as her orgasm hit her causing both guys to fill her holes. They pulled out and she was thrown onto the floor. Kara laid there for a moment before another guy picked her up and sat her pussey down on his cock. He started thrusting away in her when someone else stepped behind her and pushed her down on his chest. He slid his cock into her pussey alongside the other cock in her.

"OHH God No Stop" Kara yelled. The guys high fived once the were both in and started to thrust away. She took three more groups like this. Then the next few started to do the same to her ass. They stretched her so wide that and made her scream in pain and orgasm. Once the last guys blew their load Kara laid where they left her. She fell asleep for a bit and when she woke up she felt so full. She reached down between her legs and felt something cold and hard.

"Ahh your awake" The bar owner said. He moved her hand before she could pull whatever was inside her out. "No you don't" he said and grabbed it himself. She felt him slowly pull it out and thrust it back in.

"Uhh" Kara grunted, "What is that?"

"Ohh just a wine bottle" he said. Kara started to fight again but two guys grabbed her arms held her down and two more grabbed her legs and held them to her chest. Her ass was lifted slightly into the air. The bar owner pummeled her cunt with the bottle. After a few moments he yanked the bottle out of her pussey and threw it to the ground. It shattered on impact but that fazed no one there. Kara tried to sit up to leave but the guys held strong.

"Im ready to go please let me go" Kara begged.

"I do not think so" the owner said. "You still have an another round."

"What you mean another round?" Kara asked but there was no need she quickly found out. One guy stepped up to her pussey and shoved his fist into her hole. He fisted her for a while and she came twice on his arm that was buried inside her. When he pulled out another guy stepped up and thrusted his fist in her.

"Damn girl you are such a whore," He said thrusting in and out of her pussey he started to add fingers up her ass.

"No please no" She begged but he did not listen.

"Hold her down guys," he said and slid his other fist up her ass.

Kara grunted as the guy fucked both her holes with his fist. She came three times on this guy. When the next guy stepped up he slid his first fist up her pussey then slid the second one in next to it. It took a while to get it all the way inside but when he did he brutally fucked her.

Guy after guy fisted her, double fisted both holes and came on her again. Kara felt so sticky, sore and fulfilled by the time they were done that when she finally arrived home at 8:30 Tuesday morning she just crashed face first on her bed.