Kara's Horny Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Kara is a girl who loves sex. This is her weekend adventure.
2.1k words
3.98
35.9k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro:

Kara is twenty-two and is very sexual. It has been a while since she has had sex. She is four foot ten inches tall and has a tiny waist, big breast, and a nice round bubble ass. She has many fantasy's that will play out over the series of this story. I am not sure how many that will be right now but if you enjoy this story let me know. Give me some advice. Now, just to say this upfront, I am terrible at spelling and grammar. I have run it through spell check but I am sorry if there is any mistakes. Thank you in advance for reading.

*****

Chapter 1: Getting Ready

It was Friday night and Kara was going to go out. She had plans and she was going to succeed. First, Kara wanted to get sexy.

Kara slowly stripped out of her robe and stepped into the bubble bath. Slowly she sank down letting the warmth of the water surround her. Lavender scent filled the air around Kara and slowly caused her to relax. Kara grabbed the purple sponge and Jasmine body wash. She poured a quarter size drop of body wash onto her sponge and started rubbing her shoulders. She moved down then back up her arms before moving to her volumptiose breast. She circled the sponge around them and started to moan.

Kara dropped the sponge and continued to massage he DD's with her hands. She slowly pulled on her nipples and released them. She continued to play with them and was getting extremely hot and wet down in her pussey, and it was not because of the water. So, Kara slowly let her right hand travel down her stomach and onto her pussey. With her left hand still on her breast she kept squeezing and moving between both breast while her right hand slowly slipped between the slit of her womanhood. She lightly rubbed her clit with two fingers and felt warmth overtake her body. She wanted more she wanted to be taken hard and fast. Slowly, Kara moved her fingers down and dipped them into her pussey. She went back to her clit then back to her hole. After a while Kara, was pounding two fingers into her hole and her palm was rubbing her clit hard as she could.

Two finger was not getting her close enough so she added a third and began to feel a stretching from within her. It was feeling so good and so right. She was pounding her fingers inside her hole, her palm was rubbing and beating on her clit and her left hand was still massaging her breasts. Slowly her orgasam crept on her causing her to scream.

"Yes, ohh yes. Finally. mmmm"

Kara was relaxed and sank even farther into the water.

Ten minutes later, the coolness of the bath was getting to her so she pulled the drain on the tub and started up the shower. She washed her hair free of the bubbles and grabbed the sponge again. She added another drop of body was and washed her stomach between her legs and down onto her legs. She placed her right foot up onto the ledge of the tub and ran the sponge over her bottom. Kara let her leg fall to the ground and placed the sponge into its holder and reached to grab her back sponge. She added a drop of body wash onto it and ran it over her back. She rinsed out her back sponge under the pulsing water and hung it back up.

Kara then grabbed the massaging head of her shower and started to run it all over her body. She saved her pussey for last and when the pulsing hit her clit she moaned from it still being too sensitive. She let it linger there and another small orgasam crept up on her.

Kara hung the shower head and grabbed her razor. She shaved her legs, underarms and pussey, after all if she was getting laid tonight she wanted to look and feel her best. Kara grabbed the shower head once more and rinsed her body then she turned off the water. She stepped out of the tub and grabbed her lotion off the sink. She rubbed the Jasmine lotion onto every inch of her skin. Slowly, Kara slid on her amethyst purple robe and matching slippers.

Walking to the bedroom Kara thought about where she was going to go for the night. She only had one thing on her mind; find a guy to hook up with. It had been six months since her and her last boyfriend broke up and even longer since she had sex. She was going on the prowl.

Looking through her closet she was looking for something sexy. She had four dresses one was too long for what she wanted so she grabbed the other three. The first dress was a candy red that was a low cut v neck and short length. The second was a more modest onyx black and the third was emerald green that was a little like the candy red. She looked between the dresses and finally decided on the candy red dress with blood red shoes.

Kara placed the two dresses not chosen into the closet and sat down at her vanity. She carefully applied her make-up and then moved on to doing her hair. Once done, her hair was in a simple, easy twist.

Kara walked over to her bed and picked up the dress. She step into the dress and shimmied it up her body. She tied the halter top strings and ran her hands down the dress to release any wrinkles. The dresses V neck low cut ended right above her navel and her cleavage out full force. Her back was bare due to the low cut back that started right at the cure of her tight bottom. The dresses bottom landed a little below the bottom curve of her bottom. Kara slid on the blood red shoes and looked in the mirror.

"Damn I look fine" Kara stated as she looked herself up and down. The only thought in her mind was "don't bend over to much."

Kara descended the stairs, grabbed her blood red mini clutch and keys and walked out to her car. She settled into the car and made the half hour drive to POP Club in downtown Pittsburgh.

Chapter 2: Party at the Club

Arriving at the club Kara parked in the parking garage two blocks away from the club. She walked over and skipped the line for the club. She entered POP and was hit with the smell of sweat and something fruity. The song that was playing was Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do. Kara loved this song so she immediately started to dance. To bad it was toward the end of the song because once Justin Bieber's Sorry came on she stopped and went to the bar and ordered Virgin Peach Daiquiri.

Kara was slowly sipping her drink when this husky man came over and started to flirt with her. He was cute but definitely not her type. Kara was nice enough to him but slowly backed away and walked toward the VIP section. What she wanted tonight was some real action with someone who was going to take over her body and use it for their own pleasure as well as hers. She loved to be dominated.

Today must have been a special VIP day because the guards would not let her in, even with her VIP card. The guards said it was a private party. Kara was just about to give up when a very handsome guy came from behind the guard. Kara stared at the guy as he was talking. He was tall and muscular and had this look that he was not to be messed with.

The guard nodded at whatever the guy said because Kara was let in. She turned and thanked the guy who had gotten her in.

"Thank you"

"No problem a gorgeous girl like you belongs back here."

Kara giggled and asked "Would you care to dance with me?"

"I can't dance."

"Ohh. Everyone can dance. My name is Kara by the way."

"I'm Evan, and I can not dance."

Kara looked at him with hunger in her eyes. At a closer glance he was tall at least 6 foot 2 and had more muscles than she anticipated. Kara was in heaven staring at his body.

"Keep looking at me like that and I may just kiss you." Evan said.

"mmm just kiss?"

Evan grabbed her and pushed her against the wall right inside the VIP section. "Careful what you ask for." Evan said as his lips slowly descended onto hers. He tasked like beer and man. Kara moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. She tried to get him to come closer but he would not budge and help her firmly against the wall. Kara grabbed his shoulders and squeezed to feel the muscles that lie underneath his black shirt that was hugging his body like it was painted onto him. Slowly Evan lowered Kara back onto the her feet and pulled away from her.

"Damn you taste good."

"Th...thanks" Kara said as she looked over his body again, his blue jeans hugged his hips and all Kara could think about was how good he looked.

Evan stepped away even farther and said, "I'll be back." He turned and walked away giving Kara a great view of his ass as he walked. Kara moaned and thought to herself "How can I get him into my bed tonight."

Five minutes later Evan came back with two drinks. Kara took a sip of what he handed her and coughed. "Wow that is strong" Kara said as she placed the drink onto the counter next to her.

"It's a Peach Daiquiri. Was that not what you were drinking?"

"Ohh yea, mine was a virgin though due to that fact I'm driving."

"Sorry let me get you another." Evan turned to walk away but Kara reached out and grabbed his arm. "No, this is great do not worry about it." Kara said as she slowly ran her finger up his arm.

"Kara, you are playing with fire right now" Evan said.

Kara replied, "Good."

Kara fingers ran back down his arm and grabbed his hand. She took a step closer to him and turned around so her ass was on his crotch. Only issue was, her head came right below his diaphragm and her butt was a little lower than his crotch. Even in heels he was drastically taller then her. She moved his hand and placed it on her waist. She felt him give a little squeeze. Kara slowly started to dance against him. Kara felt Evan grow in the small of her back and that made her smile. Kara started to turn back around but Evan held her in place. "No. Keep dancing." Evan said with a smile.

Kara went back to dancing and she felt his hands roaming. "Your body feels and looks amazing. I love that dress." Kara smiled and placed her hand on his and moved it up onto her breast.

"MMM" Evan moaned and cupped her breast. "God you have huge tits and they feel so good."

Kara moved his hand so it went under the material and he could feel her skin. "Bet this feels better."

"Ohh yea. Damn girl you are turning me on" Evan stated.

"I know." Kara replied with a smile."

"I can not take this any more" Evan stated.

"What you mean?"

"I mean I am going to move my hands and tell my friends I am leaving then take you someplace private and have my way with you. You ok with that?"

"Hell yes" Kara said.

Evan did what he said and moved his hands and disappeared for a moment.

"Let's go. Now." Evan said when he came back and he grabbed her hands and dragged her from the club. Out on the street he tapped on the shoulder of one of the valet men and gave him his ticket. The guy ran down the street to get his car.

Evan turned toward Kara and asked, "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Hell yes I am sure."

Kara reached her hand up, grabbed the back of his smooth, bald head and pulled him down to place a kiss on his lips. The valet handed Evan the keys and opened the passenger door for Kara. "Thanks." Kara said as she slipped into the Porsche. The door closed and Evan handed the valet money and ran to the drivers door and climbed in.

"You ready for the ride of your life."

"Hell yes" Kara said as Evan ripped out into traffic.

TO BE CONTINUED!! Let me know your thoughts.