Kara's Horny Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Kara is with a guy and trouble places them on pause.
1.5k words
4.07
13.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap:

In the first part we learn about a girl named Kara who is twenty-two and is very sexual. It has been a while since she has had sex. She is four foot ten inches tall and has a tiny waist, big breast, and a nice round bubble ass. She met a guy and was going to go home with him. She has many fantasies that will play out over the series of this story. I am not sure how many that will be right now but if you enjoy this story let me know. Give me some advice. Now, just to say this upfront, I am terrible at spelling and grammar. I have run it through spell check but I am sorry if there is any mistakes. Thank you in advance for reading the last story and this one. Thank you for all the comments on the first story.

Chapter 3: So Close

Sirens wail in the distance and are working their way closer. Kara looks around inside the car to see what is going on. "What is happening?"

"I don't have a clue." Evan said as he reached across the console and grabbed Kara's hand. He brought her hand to his lips and placed a kiss upon each finger. Kara giggles as and pulls her hand back into her own lap.

BZZZ. BZZZ. BZZZ.

"Damn it," Evan said as he pulled out his cell phone and turned it off.

Kara looked over at him and asked, "Is everything ok?"

"Yes everything is fine." Evan reached out and rested his hand on Kara's thigh and gave it a light squeeze. "We are almost at my place."

Five minutes later Evan pulled into a driveway in front of a small ranch style home. He placed the car in park and looked at Kara. "I know a nice car but small house." Kara looked at the house again. It looked to have only one floor and the exterior was painted a smokey grey. There was some flower beds around the yard and a big oak tree in the front yard.

"It looks amazing. I hope the inside is just as gorgeous." Kara looked Evan in the eyes and smiled. "But yea I figured you would have had a bigger house by looking at your car."

"Wait there," Evan said as he crawled out of the car. He ran to open her door and held out his hand. "Hand please."

Kara placed her hand in his and he helped her out of the car. Evan placed a hand on her hip and pulled her closer to him molding her body to his. "By the way how old are you? You look very young. Am I breaking any lows here?" Evan asked as he ran his hands up to just under her breast.

"I'm 22 for your information so no you are not breaking any laws. But what if I wasn't, and you were breaking the law?" Kara said as she saw him lean his head down to place a kiss upon her lips.

BZZZ. BZZZ. BZZZ.

"I thought you turned off your cell?" Kara asked as her head tilted back to look him in the eyes.

"I turned off one that is my emergency line. I got to take it." Evan reached into his back pocket and pulled out his cell. Kara walked away to leave him alone with his call. She walked over to the white rose bush that was in full bloom. Leaning over, Kara smelled the roses. "MMM" Kara moaned as the scent lifted into her nose and she remembered the last time she smelled roses. She was 16 and it was a rose bush outside her aunt's house. Kara spent a lot of her teen hood there.

"Kara?"

"Yea?"

"Im so sorry that is work I have to go in for a bit."

"Ohh ok, I guess I will call a cab to come get me and take me home," Kara said as she reached into her purse for her cellphone.

"No," Evan said in a stern voice. "I would like for you to stay here, I will only be gone an hour maybe two tops."

"Evan you barely know me. How do you know I won't steal anything."

"Well I hope you wouldn't but I do not know. The only thing I know," Evan said just before placing a kiss upon her neck, "is I want you to be here when I get back."

Kara kissed him on the lips and reached for his hand, "Ok then."

Evan walked Kara into the house and showed her the kitchen bath and living area. "Ok I will be back in a bit. Make yourself at home, and by the way, it would be well worth the jail time to just have kissed you." With that said, Evan walked out the door and sped off again into the night.

Chapter 4: Alone with a Dog?

Kara looked around again to see the beauty of the house she was in. It was a three bedroom house with a decent size kitchen, two bathrooms, a living area, dining room and laundry area. All the walls were white like pearls and the floors dark cherry hardwood. It was very masculine. The furniture was all bulky and leather or wood. There was no throw pillows or trinkets laying around.

Kara sighed and walked into one of the bedrooms.

Woof. Woof.

Kara looked on the bed and there was a big dog crouched down like it was going to attack. Kara slowly backed out and shut the door. Next thing she heard was claws on the floor and winning. Slowly she opened the door and peaked in. The dog was laying on the floor and there was spots of blood next to it.

"Ohh poor baby." Kara said opening the door more. She walked over slowly and kneeled down. The dog looked at her. "What is your name?" Kara asked. She reached toward the dog and it growled. "Hey be nice." Kara said in a stern raised voice. The dog whimpered and laid on its side. Kara noticed it was a girl. "Hey girl, where does it hurt?" Kara looked over what she could see and that was when she noticed something and one of the paws. Kara reached out and let the dog sniff her a little. "Im not gonna hurt you ok girl" The dog whined. Kara gave her a scratch on the head and lifted the paw. Kara saw it was a tac stuck in the foot and pulled it out.

Woof Woof.

"Hey I bet that feels better. The dog stood up and licked Kara's face. "Ok. Ok. Enough" Kara said pushing the dog back.

"Butch, Stop" Kara whirled her head around and saw Evan standing in the door. "I see you met Butch."

"Yea. Hey that was quick," Kara said as she stood up.

"Yea it was" Evan said and grabbed Kara. "Now where were we?"

Chapter five: Ending the Night on a Bang pt 1

Kara reached out and petted Butch. Evan looked at Kara and said, "You must be special, not everyone can get close to her."

"Well, I love dogs and she was hurt there was a tac in her paw."

"Thank you then" Evan replied pulling Kara tighter to his body. His mouth lowered and placed a soft kiss upon her lips. Kara circled her hands around his neck and brought him closer, to kiss her deeper. Evan moaned and moved his lips down to the bottom curve of her ass. Evan squeezed, then lifted Kara up as he slid his hands under her thighs to lift her off the groind and encircle her legs around his hips.

Kara tightened her legs around his waist and neck. She was now head to head with him. So, Kara slightly turned her head to adjust the kiss. Evan moved his hands and rubbed her thighs. This caused Kara to also rub against him.

"Damn you body feels good." Evan said as he started to walk down the hall toward his bedroom.

Kara moaned and moved her right hand to run her fingers over her bald head to pull him back in for a kiss. Kara felt something hard behind her back as Evan pushed her against a wall. Evan moved one had off of her body and opened the door to the left of them. "This is my bedroom" Evan said as he lifted her off of the wall and walked into the room.

Kara looked around a little and said, "Very masculine." Evan started to lower her feet to the ground and ran his hands up her body. He spun Kara around and pulled her closer to him. His lips fell upon her neck and kissed just below the ear. Then slowly trailing kisses down to her collarbone to her shoulder and back to nibble on her ear.

"MMMMMM god that feels amazing" Kara said as she reached behind her to rub her hands anywhere she could touch. Evan started to grab the tie of her halter to undress her. "MMM wait." Kara asked. "I need to use the restroom real quick. Wait right here, do not move a muscle" Kara said as she slipped from his grasp and walked into the master bath.

TO BE CONTINUED!! Let me know your thoughts.