Kara's Husband's Boss

Story Info
Kara tells of Christmas party with her husband's boss.
1.5k words
361.7k
79
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my name is Kara and I feel like I need to get my story off my chest so I can go on with my life. I'm 35 yrs old and have been happily married to Tom for the last 15yrs. We were each others first and only love. Tom is a very successful business man and is away on business often due to his new boss . I am a stay at home wife and I take care of the house. Tom is away so much that we never got the family started. We have everything you could ask for a large home and nice cars. I had never been with another man until....

A few months ago, Tom was due back from business for a company Christmas Party. Since he is never home we don't go out much and I don't get dressed up all that often. Mostly sweats and old t-shirts. Who am I trying to impress, I'm a happily married woman. Under those sweats I do have a very nice body if I can say myself. I'm 5'7" with measurements of 32B-22-32. I have very perky boobs just as I had in high school. I have shoulder length blonde hair and long strong legs.

I received a call from Tom at noon on the day of the party, saying his flight was delayed and he wasn't sure what time his flight was going to rescheduled for. I was very disappointed considering I has just bought a new dress and I finally had a reason to get dressed up.

Tom then called at 6pm and informed he wasn't going to be flight till at least 10pm. I told him that I was already dressed. He could tell the disappointment in my voice. He told me to go since the hotel room was already paid for. I decided there was no reason to have all that money go to waste so I decided to go. I figured I could hang out with Pete and Carrie who we were close friends.

I stared in the mirror. I wasn't wearing panties or a bra with this dress, It showed off all my hard work at the gym. The material rubbed against my nipples and them being very sensitive made me a little turned on and feeling sexy. It had been so long since I had felt sexy. I

I drove over to the hotel and dropped off my night bag in the room and freshened up my makeup and perfume. My nipples were very hard and could be seen more than I originally had thought. I got on my cell phone and called Carrie she said that her and Pete had their babysitter back out at the last second and wouldn't be making it tonight. I was disappointed but I wasn't going to let it ruin my night. So what if I didn't know anyone at the party.

I made my way down to the ballroom where I got lot of looks on my way. I went in and really knew no one. I went over and made a name tag. I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. I then went and sat down. I was then approached by a man with a name tag saying Matt Anderson, who just happens to the jerk that sends my husband on all these out of town trips in his place. He asked if I would like to dance, he read my tag and said he was my husband's boss. He was a great looking guy about 10 years older than me, he was in great shape and was about 6'2".

I was looking to break from my boredom and so I accepted the dance. I asked him where his wife was. He said they were in the process of a divorce. I apologized and he said it was for the better. The first dance we had was a fast dance and he could really move.

We then took a break and went for a drink. He must have tipped the bartender because it was really strong. We continued dancing and drinking. Then the music slowed to slow dance. I grabbed around his shoulders and his hands were around my waist, as the song went on he put his hand lower. It had been so long since I had truly felt sexy. I would feel my nipples rubbing against his jacket. The combination of rubbing gave me a twinge in my pussy. I was so turned on, he must have been also because I could feel his cock rubbing against my stomach. I had to take a break, I was having thoughts of being with this man.

I left for the bathroom. My nipples were at full attention and could feel my pussy dripping down my leg. I cleaned up and returned to a fresh drink and Matt. We danced so more and there was a lot of friction between us from all the slow dancing. I started to really press into him and feel his cock grow. My pussy dampened as he continued rubbing my ass. People must have thought I was his new girlfriend the way we were all over each other. He whispered in my ear "You're the sexiest woman in this place." I ate it up, he had me wrapped around his finger. I slid my hand to his cock and he slid his hand to my left breast and we continued our groping like some teenagers at a prom. He kissed me and I didn't deny him. How could I, he was showing me the best time and I wanted to give every part of me.

I then decided this had gone too far, I decided I was going back to the room. I didn't want to cheat on my husband. Matt followed me asking what he had done wrong. I told him I didn't want to cheat on my husband. He said that he was sorry and that he just wanted to hangout, he felt like he was the only single guy there. I said he could come to my room but nothing more.

We were in the room and he hugged me and said he was sorry. I reached for the phone and told Matt to watch some TV and be quiet. I called Tom he had just gotten off the plane and was going to get his luggage. He was telling me about his trip when I felt Matt start to kiss my neck and rub my nipples through my dress. I was powerless against him, he had me so turned on. I let out a light moan. There was silence on the phone when Tom asked if I was okay. I said yes . I told him I was tired, as I felt Matt's fingers slip under my dress. He started to play with my pussy. It felt so good, and it had been so long since I had cock in my pussy.

I hung up my cell phone and started kissing Matt. I didn't even say goodbye and I didn't care. I took off his jacket and was unbuttoning his shirt kissing his body lower with each button I unfastened. I wanted this man more than anything. I then unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper. I had to have that cock in my mouth that had been flirting with me all night. I took his 8" cock in my mouth. He was bigger than my husband by 3" and larger than any cock I had seen. I worshipped his cock with my hot mouth and she played with my wet pussy. I sucked on the mushroom head and stroked the shaft till he was going out of his mind. He then removed my dress and threw me back on the bed. He then ate my pussy like it had never been eaten. I was in such ecstasy, he did things with his tongue that I had never had done to me.

I was coming in no time. I then pushed him on his back and grabbed him cock and put it into my soaking wet pussy. I pushed with my body weight onto it. I could feel those extra three inches deep inside me. My pussy was being stretched by his girth. He grabbed my hips and started ramming his cock into my tight pussy. He was driving me crazy, then pushed down on him and told him to push me. I was rocking on his cock and screamed out. He told me how tight my pussy was and I told him how big his cock was and how it was splitting me in half. I then was about to climax when I felt his body tense up. I kept grinding on him; I felt the most explosive orgasm as we both screamed out.

Matt stayed in my room overnight and in the morning I returned to my normal life. Matt has called a few times while Tom has been out on business. I have tried to stay the path of being a good wife but its getting harder. After each call I have received from Matt I have pleasured myself with just the thoughts of our hot night together. Tom would be mad if he knew I even talked to his boss, let alone fucked him.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
More Stories