Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A war began between my mind and my body where my mind said "Karen, you just met this guy, why are you letting him fuck you?" and my body responded "Shut up mind, that feels so fucking good oh shit Karen this is why you have a pussy!"

As he had licked and fingered me, my body had craved more and I had squirmed about on the bed with desire. With the insertion of his cock into me, I got what my body craved, and I came almost instantly, as though years of burning desire was instantly quenched.

My body shook and quivered and I got a gigantic smile on my face as I groaned... "Fuck me!"

Russ was happy to oblige. He eased his cock slowly into me, every inch or so pulling back just a bit before going deeper, allowing me to adjust to accommodate him. I involuntarily clamped down on him as I climaxed and he loved each loving squeeze my body greeted him with. Unlike the first time I had dick down there, this was nothing but pleasure. Of course this time I had been prepared by foreplay and my birth canal was drenched with my juices. That helps.

Finally he was all the way in and he felt huge, like he filled me completely. He just stayed all the way in for a second as I continued to writhe and come down from my climax, then he finally began truly fucking me.

He slid in and out of me at a wonderful tempo, not to fast, not too slow and very gently, like he didn't want to hurt me. After just a few strokes my body took over for me and without me trying I was thrusting back at him and squeezing his cock with my vag muscles at the same delicious speed he was going. Based on my experience previously I didn't expect him to last more than a minute, but ten minutes later we were still going strong. I had climaxed again by that point and was building up for a third time when his tempo changed and he began grunting with each stroke, thrusting harder and harder into me. It was a race to see who would cum first, and fortunately, I won. Just as I seized up completely and shouted nonsense for a third time, Russ pushed one final time deep into me, holding my hips still, and pumped his load into my womb, flooding me with his semen. A couple more in and out thrusts and he was finished and pulled himself from me as he gently set me back onto the bed and released his tight grip on my hips.

Russ laid beside me and wrapped his arm around me pulling me close as we both tried to catch our breath. I laid my head on his shoulder and looked down to see his still hard cock laying atop him. Damn, that thing really is pretty big. Did all of that go in me? Then I noticed a drop of pearly white cum on the tip and decided that was mine, so I slid down and without thinking about the taste of something that was wet from being inside me stuffed it in my mouth.

The salty sweetness of his cum was stronger than the peppery tangyness of my juice, and neither tasted bad, so after licking his head clean and stroking another few drops out, I plunged his shaft into my mouth as far as I could take it, sucked hard and pulled it back out. I repeated this a few times as he groaned deeply with pleasure each time and I wanted to reward him for how good he had made me feel. It occurred to me that he was still mostly hard so I stopped sucking and straddled him, easing my soaked pussy down onto him, engulfing all of his penis into my depths.

"I don't usually let guys fuck me, I mean, before now I've only done it once and that was a couple years ago, but Russ, if you want to, you can fuck me again. I like it when you do."

He slid his hands up my thighs to where my legs joined my body and began thrusting from underneath me. I began bouncing up and down on his shaft, squeezing him as much as I could. I found it easy to climax in this position as his cock was constantly sliding against my clit and I could mash it down onto him every time my orgasm began, but it took him a good half hour to blow this time. That was fine by me, I enjoyed every second.

Finished, we lay on sheets soaked with sweat and other fluids and just held each other. I felt warm, tingly and wonderful all over.

"You're my girl now, understand? No more sucking off dudes, just me. Got it?" Russ whispered.

"Okay." I smiled.

12