Karen

Story Info
Frustrated Karen gets relief from her brother
4k words
4.22
967.9k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,354 Followers

This is a work of fiction, written for enjoyment and amusement, hopefully yours as well as mine. Comment and constructive criticism welcomed.

I hadn't intended to write this, but enough of you were interested in the characters to make me think it was worthwhile. Chronologically, it comes before 'Aunt Ellen'.

* * * * *

Dave and I had been going out together for about four months and I'd decided that he was the guy to take my virginity and that tonight was the night. I hadn't said anything, just made sure I had some rubbers in my purse, in case he had none. I'd let Dave feel my tits on our third date and we'd progressed to the mutual masturbation stage after about six weeks. Neither of us had eaten the other out, but as far as our hands were concerned we'd been almost everywhere with each other.

We'd been to the cinema. I can't remember now what was on, not that it matters. Then we'd driven down to the beach and found a secluded spot to park. We were kissing passionately, my blouse undone, my bra unfastened, my skirt up around my waist somewhere and the crotch of my panties moved aside to let his fingers at my pussy. I was as hot as Hades and I wanted something to quench my fire.

I took a deep breath. "Fuck me, Dave," I whispered.

He stiffened. "You sure?" he murmured, surprise in his tone. I'd always said no before.

"Yes," I said. I lifted my ass. "Pull my panties off."

Trembling, he reached to my waistband and eased my panties down over my hips. I let my ass back down then and lifted my legs and he eased the damp wisp of cotton and nylon off my legs. I smiled at him. "Have you got any rubbers, sweetheart?" I asked gently.

"Shit! No!" he responded, disappointment heavy in his tone.

I kissed his nose. "I have." I reached for my purse, found a rubber and handed it to him.

He grinned at me, then eased his jeans down and pushed down his shorts. My fingers had been busy in there and he was sporting a useful looking erection. Dave's not huge in the prick department, about six inches and a comfortable thickness for my hand, but he was nice and hard to my touch, smooth, his pubic hair curly and a little wiry. He tore open the little foil packet and carefully unrolled the condom onto his prick.

I reached for him and we kissed passionately, tongues dueling, then I lay back and spread my legs. "Come on, baby, do it now!"

Dave eased forward and put his prick at the entrance to my cunt. I was trembling with anticipation and gritted my teeth against the expected discomfort but as he pressed forward he stopped suddenly.

"Damn!" he said violently.

"What's up, sweetheart?" I asked anxiously. "I've just fucking come, that's what's wrong," he said savagely.

'Oh shit,' I thought, 'premature ejaculation'. Aloud I said, "Never mind, sweetheart, we'll try again in a little while."

"We fucking won't," he retorted, pulling the condom from his wilting prick and throwing it through the car window. He pulled up his shorts and jeans and started the car engine.

"Dave," I said despairingly, "Don't be like that." I touched his hand. "There's plenty of time. We can try again."

He shook my hand off in irritation and put the car into gear, flooring the throttle and spraying gravel all over as he jockeyed the car back towards the road.

"Slow down," I yelled, "let me get my clothes straight." I was frantically trying to fasten my bra, luckily with a front clasp, and pull the front of my blouse together when we reached the road. Dave barely paused but swung the car onto the pavement and headed back to town. I fumbled my buttons fastened and tugged my skirt down. I had no idea where my panties had gone. "Dave?" I said despairingly, scarcely knowing this boy I'd been going to submit to only moments before.

"Shut up," he yelled.

Astonished, I subsided. I looked at him. His face was grim in concentration and ugly in its ferocity. Unconsciously, I eased away from him. I wasn't sure I knew this new Dave. I wasn't sure I wanted to know him.

"Dave, please. Slow down, you'll get us killed," I said imploringly. He ignored me. I lost my temper then. "If you're going to drive like this, let me out," I yelled.

He slammed the brakes on so hard I almost went through the windscreen. As soon as the car had come to a standstill, I was out, my purse in my hand. I slammed the car door and he was away before the sound had registered.

I was furious, both with Dave and myself. Furious, frustrated and disappointed. And horny. Don't forget horny. I burst into tears. I couldn't help myself, I was so miserable, so confused. What had gotten into him? I looked around, taking stock of my location. Shit! The middle of fucking nowhere. I started walking, not liking being out alone at night, especially here on an unlit road. I was scared and I was alone. A few cars passed me, but I didn't try to thumb a lift, in fact I hid when the lights loomed up. At least my blouse and skirt were dark coloured. A light appeared in the gloom and relief hit me. There was a roadside diner up ahead. There would be a phone. I could ask Matt to come and get me. Hell, if my brother was at home, I could. Otherwise...

It was about time I got lucky, and I did. Just as I was about to enter the diner, a couple came out. The guy and I recognised each other instantly.

"Karen!" exclaimed Tommy Jensen. "What brings you out here?" He looked over my shoulder. "You're alone?" he added in a surprised tone. There was concern on his face.

"Dave and I had a fight," I said wearily. "He was driving like a maniac so I made him let me out. He dumped me back along towards the beach. I was going to ring home and ask my brother to come and pick me up."

"No need," said Tommy. "We'll give you a lift." He turned to his companion. "Alice, meet Karen. Karen's an old school friend. Karen, this is Alice."

"Hi," I said, rather liking the look of Tommy's cool blonde companion. "I'd rather have met you under better circumstances."

Alice smiled sympathetically. "Come on, honey," she said, taking my arm, "the car's over here."

Ten minutes later, I was home. Matt's pickup was there, so I guessed he was home. I wasn't sure about the current girlfriend situation, although he'd let slip he was interested in Kathy Evans, so I made enough noise to let them separate, if he wasn't alone. He was.

"Hi, sis," he said, surprised. "You're home early. I didn't expect you until well after midnight, what with Mom and Dad being away and all."

"Yeah." I felt irritated, disgruntled and strangely, still horny.

"Something up?" asked Matt, gently, concern in his tone.

I shrugged. "I guess so," I said reluctantly. "Dave and I had a fight."

"What about," he asked, "or is it none of my business?"

"No, it isn't," I retorted.

"OK, sis," he said soothingly, "I'm here if you want to talk about it." He shrugged. "I'm still here even if you don't."

I laughed. I was usually quite fond of my kid brother, eighteen months younger than me. He'd irritated me from time to time as we were growing, as kid brothers do, but as we reached our later teens he'd turned into a good friend, to my surprise. Suddenly I did want to tell him. I needed to tell someone, I was so frustrated.

"Matt?" I asked. "Do you get horny?"

He flushed, saying nothing for a moment, then giving me a rueful smile. "All the time, sis, all the time!"

"So do I," I said feelingly.

"What's the matter," he asked, "Dave not perform adequately?" He raised his brows inquisitively.

"Shrewd guess, bro," I said. "I was all ready to surrender my maidenly virtue. I had him all lined up and on target but he shot his load before he got it in then lost his temper."

"And?" said Matt, a little startled at my candour.

"Pulled his pants up, started the car, and took off like a maniac. There was me, my tits hanging out, trying to fasten my bra and blouse while locoman does seventy miles an hour." I shook my head. "I yelled at him and told him to let me out. He did. On the old road to Cedar Creek."

"The fucking dickhead," said Matt explosively. "Anything could have happened to you. If I get my hands on him, I'll..." His voice trailed off, then he shrugged. "I don't know what I'd do, but I'd think of something." His tone was low but savage.

I was warmed by my brother's obvious concern for me. "Never mind, Matt, I was in luck. I was close to the diner. Tommy Jensen and his date were there and they gave me a lift home."

Matt came across and hugged me. "Never mind, sis, you're home now. Do you want a warm milk or a hot cocoa?"

The words were out before I realised what I was saying. "A warm man with a hard cock would be more use, Matt, I'm still horny and I'm damned frustrated!"

"Is there anything I can do?" Matt asked.

I'm pretty sure he meant it innocently, in the sense of listening or something, but I looked at him for a moment, my mind racing. "Yes, there is," I said softly. "I won't fuck you, partly because you're my brother, partly because I'm still a virgin, but if I suck your cock, will you eat my pussy?" I held my breath, trembling inwardly. I wanted this, brother or not. Hell, I needed something!

Matt managed to keep his face impassive and looked at me solemnly for a long, long moment, then smiled. "Yes," he said gently, "but I don't know what to do, so you'll have to show me."

I smiled back at him. "That, bro, will be my pleasure." I held out my hand to him. "Come on, upstairs." We went up, hand in hand, to my bedroom, where I quickly drew the drapes and switched on the bedside light. I turned to Matt and held out my arms. "Come here and kiss me."

Matt came and took me in his arms and I turned my lips up for his kiss. Gentle at first, brotherly, but I wanted more and let my lips part, let my tongue play against his, until a fire took us and we were devouring each other. Matt broke the kiss suddenly, shuddering. He stared at me for a moment, and then smiled.

"You certainly are horny, sis. There is no doubt about that!" He reached out and gently stroked my cheek. "What next?"

"I think it would be a good idea to get naked, Matt, don't you? Yes, of course you do, your jeans are getting far too tight, aren't they?" I giggled. "Shall I undress, or do you want to undress me?"

"Karen?" he said seriously, "I want your help, too." He grimaced. "Pretend for a minute that you're my girlfriend, OK?"

"OK. Now what?"

"We're about to make love and we don't want clothes to come between us. Would you want to undress yourself, or be undressed?"

I laughed. "Could depend on the circumstances, bro. I might want to turn you on by stripping for you, or I might want to tease you by making you undress me."

Matt groaned. "Torture either way, sis. But here and now, which would you prefer?"

"Undress me, Matt, but be gentle with me."

Matt took my hand and kissed it, then reached out gently and slowly unfastened the buttons of my blouse, gazing into my eyes and smiling faintly as he did so. I felt a wave of warmth pass over me and a familiar tingle in my pussy. As he unfastened the last button Matt looked down at me and slowly opened my blouse. My nipples were as hard as pebbles by now and were pressing against the lace of my bra cup. Matt pushed the blouse back off my shoulders and I shrugged and let it slide down my arms to the floor.


Matt smiled at me, and then reached to the clasp of my bra, unfastening it neatly with a deft twirl of thumb and finger that had me suddenly wondering where he had learned. The front of my bra swung open and my tits jiggled, loosened from their confinement. The bra was still covering me to an extent and Matt reached out, his hands shaking, and gently pulled the straps from my shoulders. I let them slide down my arms and was suddenly bare to the waist before my brother.

There was obvious admiration in Matt's eyes and I basked in it for a moment. "Like them?" I asked.

"They're beautiful," he said sincerely. "May I touch?"

I nodded and Matt brought his hands up to gently cup my tits, his thumbs riding lightly over the nipples. I moaned softly in my throat and felt my pussy getting even wetter. I took Matt's hand and put it to the fastening of my skirt. He smiled and flipped the button open, then slid the zipper slowly down. As the skirt came open it fell and I stepped neatly out of it. Matt's face was a picture as he gazed at my hairless and pantieless crotch.

"Where..?" he began.

I giggled. "Still in Dave's car, as far as I know," I said. I pirouetted. "Do you like?"

"You're beautiful, Karen," he said sincerely.

I stopped my pirouette. "Now you," I said. "Undress or be undressed?"

"Undress me, please," he said.

I complied eagerly, pulling at his belt and the fastening to his jeans, pushing his jeans down then off after a struggle with his shoes getting in the way. His shorts were tented out by something huge and wonderful and I rubbed the back of my hand against it. Matt groaned and I laughed, then took the hem of his t-shirt and raised it over his head. As my arms reached up, my tits were pressed against Matt's chest and his arms closed around me as they came free from his t-shirt. He kissed me passionately, mashing my lips against my teeth. I tasted blood and kissed him back just as fiercely, dropping my hands to his prick and squeezing it.

Matt groaned and I dropped to my knees and tugged at the waistband of his shorts. They caught on his prick for a moment then came free and dropped to Matt's ankles as his prick bounced free and hit me in the face. I gasped. It was noticeably bigger than Dave's and so much prettier, the head almost purple, the veins on the shaft pulsing as his heart beat faster.

I put my tongue out and licked the head of his pole, then opened my mouth and took it in, swirling my tongue around the head. I let my teeth nip lightly at Matt's beautiful prick, just below the crown, then took him as far into my mouth as I could, gagging as he hit the back of my throat. Hurriedly I eased back, pursing my lips so that as the crown of his prick passed my lips the glans was totally encircled and I maximised the sensations he was feeling.

I hadn't done very much cock sucking in the past but I was enjoying this, really enjoying it. Partly I think because I was in forbidden territory, sucking my brother's prick. I didn't know how long he could last but he didn't seem to be hurting any.

Matt took a deep, shuddering breath, his fingers tight in my hair, holding me to him. I could feel him shaking as I knelt before him. He moaned slightly as I changed my rhythm, swirling my tongue from side to side as I moved my head back and forth.

Matt began to move his hips, fucking my mouth. He groaned again. "God, Karen, that is fantastic, your mouth is so hot." He moaned, trembling. "You're going to make me come soon, sis, very soon. Do you want me in your mouth?" he managed to ask, almost coherently. I looked up at him, never ceasing my busy ministrations. My pussy was soaking and I could hardly bear to wait for his mouth to touch me there. I hoped desperately that he had some knowledge of what to do. I caught his eye and managed to nod without stopping my self-appointed task. He smiled briefly then closed his eyes as the sensations built. His fingers tightened spasmodically in my hair.

"I'm coming, sis," he whispered hoarsely, "I'm coming, you're making me come. I'm gonna come, baby, I'm gonna come." Abruptly, he paused, and then thrust, his semen jetting to the back of my throat. I gagged and coughed, semen suddenly in my nose. I coughed again, then had to pull away from his still jetting prick, his jizz spraying onto my throat and tits as I coughed.

Gradually, we stilled. I swallowed the semen in my mouth, used my fingers to wipe my tits and licked the semen from my fingers. I smiled up at him. "Powerful stuff, bro," I said.

He grinned, a little shame-faced. "Sorry I made you choke, sis."

I shook my head. "Worth it, Matt, that was fantastic." I grinned up at him. "I've sucked a few cocks in my time, but yours is the best I've tasted. You're going to make some wise girl very happy some day." I reached out. "Help me up." He took my hand and hauled me to my feet. I kissed him lightly. "Lie on the bed," I said. "I'm just going to the bathroom to wipe myself down, then it's your turn to eat me." I leered at him, and then went to the bathroom.

I was back quickly. Matt was lying on my bed, looking thoughtful and infinitely desirable. I debated briefly with myself about letting him fuck me, but held to my original decision. I was going to lose my virginity to someone who was not my brother. Afterwards, well, I'd think about it. I didn't communicate any of this to Matt, of course.

I went across to the bed and sat beside him, bending to give him a quick kiss on the lips. I looked at him and his lips quirked in his familiar smile. I laughed, happy, naked in my bedroom with my brother.

"Have you ever eaten pussy before, Matt?"

He shook his head ruefully. "Nope, sis, you're my first." He grinned. "Not my last, I hope."

"We'll see," I said to him, laughing. "Do you know what to do?"

"Approximately," he responded. "I know the theory, but I've never been this close to a naked cunt before."

"That's not a nice name to call your only sister," I joked. "Move over," I said. "I'll show you."

He moved aside and I lay back and spread my legs wide. His face was alive with curiosity as he studied my cunt. I was glad I was freshly shaved. For Dave, if the truth were known, but I had the feeling that Dave and I were finished. I didn't like the side of his personality that had been revealed to me earlier. I fingered myself and Matt looked at me curiously.

I pulled back the folds of flesh. "This is my clitoris," I said, easing the sheath back. "I'm very sensitive there, so be gentle. I've only been eaten once before and he was clumsy, but a combination of licking my labia, licking and sucking my clit and a finger in my honey pot got me off that time." I grinned at Matt. "Have at it, bro."

Matt smiled back at me. He got me to almost sit against the bed headboard, pillows behind me for comfort, and then arranged himself comfortably between my spread legs. He smiled at me and winked, then kissed my knee. He stuck out his tongue and trailed it up the inside of my thigh, then he surprised me. He brought his tongue up over my mound, avoiding my sex, then down my other thigh, before kissing my other knee. He licked his lips then began the return journey. This time he ran his tongue down the crease between thigh and crotch, outside my labia.

His next move made me jump, as from the bottom of that crease he switched suddenly to my cleft, then brought his tongue up the full length of it, from my ass to my clit, flicking my clit with his tongue in passing. He ignored my thighs from then, except for kissing the tops of them as his mouth began a dizzy exploration of my cunt area. He would suck at my labia, gently chew them with his lips, then transfer his attention to my cunt, extending his tongue and pushing it into my depths, before sucking briefly at my clit, then moving on to do something else.

There was no pattern to his attention, but I could feel a tension building in me, a familiar tension I knew from masturbation. I jumped suddenly when Matt gently pushed a finger into my cunt. He couldn't reach the full length of my cunt with his mouth after that, but it didn't matter. He was getting me closer and closer to coming. My belly began to tremble and I knew that if Matt hadn't been savouring my juices the bed would have been quite damp by now. I was wet!

I managed to speak, my voice hoarse. "I'm close, Matt, very close now." His pattern changed, licking at my cunt, flicking my clit with his tongue, sucking briefly on it as he moved. The trembling in me was intensifying and I could hardly breathe when Matt suddenly withdrew his finger, buried his tongue in my depths then swept it up, to suck hard on my clit.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,354 Followers
12