Karen and Helena's Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Two sisters get more then they want.
1.3k words
3.45
76.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes from author: This is a pure fictional story, the characters described are fictional and non-existing persons. If they for some reason look like real-life persons this is a pure coincidence. Furthermore though this is a Non-Consent story I do not condemn this behavior to be done in real life, though I do condemn writing about it as fiction. I hope you enjoy reading this story and the parts following. Please email any comments through the link below.

--------------------------

It was still early in the evening when Karen and Helena entered the club. The club was already crowded with all kinds of people. Some a bit younger, but most in their twenties. Karen looked at herself and was very satisfied with her choice of dressing. The sexy black bra she wore accentuated her nice middle sized breast and were a bit visible through the white t-shirt she wore, but not too much. And her tight jeans really showed of her tight ass. Karen always liked to play with boys and hotten them up, just so she could get free drinks. Especially tonight she wasn't in the mood to really meet anyone new since she just dumped Thomas. Thomas was a nice guy, but how could he think he really meant something to her, she thought to herself. They only had sex a couple of times.

Helena, Karen's two year older sister of 25, was dressed more conservative. She wore a knee high black skirt with a red blouse on it. The skirt totally disguised her real nice ass. Big enough to host two big hands on it, though still extremely sexy. Though she always tries to hides her breast, her 75C breast really stood out with the blouse and got eyeing of most of the boys as they walked in. Helena was much more careful with sex then her younger sister. Though her younger sister would often kiss boys on a first night and have sex with them sometimes the same evening, she always got to know a boy more before she would even let him kiss. Though not being a virgin she didn't have nearly the sexual experience her sister had.

Brad and Kyle were standing at the bar together with their friends eyeing the girls that were dancing when Karen and Helena walked in. They were scouting for a "victim". Every now and then they would go to this bar and drug a girl and have sex with her. They had the perfect drug for this. Just two or three pills and a girl would still be totally herself but would have an extreme urge for sex and hardly be able to resist and approaches. Seen Karen and Helena they decided to do something special tonight. Instead of seducing one girl they would go for two girls and make it really special for them.

Brad agreed with his Greg that they could use his house this evening. Greg lived outside a small village with no other houses near, so ideally for their party. What Brad didn't know is that Greg also prepared several high-definition digital camera's to record the entire evening. Together with Anthony Greg had prepared several plans to get extra nice shots of the lady they would bang tonight for their own entertainment.

As Karen approached the bar she saw clearly Brad checking her out. She thought "This is going to be even easier then I thought.". She shook her tits and with a seducing smile walked towards Brad. "Don't you have it hot here?" she asked. Knowing what she was aiming for Brad responded with "Yeah, it's really hot. Could I offer you and your friend a refreshing drink by any chance?". "Bingo" she thought and replied with "Ooh, that's really kind of you. Two coke's please." and Karen went to an empty table to sit herself there with Helena.

Brad ordered the two coke's and walked towards the booth where Karen and Helena were sitting. Kyle followed her, but got delayed a moment by Greg whispering "I want first dibs on the big tits.". Karen and Helena talking too much too each other don't notice that Brad slipped two pills in both their drinks. While handing them the drinks Brad sits himself next to Karen while Kyle sits close to Helena. Helena feels uncomfortable by this, but decides to play along since they bought them drinks.

For the next 30 minutes the four just talk while Karen and Helena slowly finish their drinks. Little by little Helena feels herself getting dizzy a bit and Karen starts to get horny. Both try to suppress these feeling as the boys ask them to come and dance. Thinking the movement would freshen them up they both agreed.

But the more they dance the more they loose control. Both of them have to resist not rubbing over their breasts and their crotch, but can stay clear of them. But the boys know what is happening. Brad starts to grab Karen closer and start to gently squize her ass. Slowly Karen gives out some moans which are responded by a passionate kiss by Brad, immediately answered by Karen's mouth and tongue.

As Karen and Brad start to kiss passionately Brad starts to slip his hand under her shirt and caresses her breast. Karen follows by saying "Please not here, people will see us.". But Brad doesn't stop and Karen now feels a second pair of hands on her ass. Getting even more aroused by all this touching she starts to loose her mind a bit, when she notices that the second pair of hands starts to unzip her jeans. Slowly Greg, who stands behind Karin starts to lower her jeans and panties while Brad whispers in her ear "I'm gonna fuck you right here, you know you want it. And after that we are gonna take you home and all of us are gonna fuck you mindless."

With that Brad took out his already hard cock and shoves it up Karens cunt. Trying to resist Karen starts to realizes that she wants this and heavily kisses Brad. Greg still behind Karen starts to grab her ass and spreads it out. Then he whispers in her ear "I hope you are in for some nice experiences because we are gonna fuck you in every hole you have, even your butt.". That being said Karen scares, but can't stop herself from kissing Brad.

Not long after Karen starts to breath heavily as an orgasm is starting to build up, feeling this Brad fucks her even harder and keeps his mouth on hers to keep Karen silent. Seconds later Karen gets a spurt of warmth through her body as she experience a heavy orgasm enjoying it she also knows the situation is not good. These guys want to take advantage of her in every way possible. Brad keeps on fucking but doesn't last and with a big push he shoots all his sperm into Karen's love hole. While pulling out Greg immediately pulls up Karen's jeans and panties leaving her with a covered cum dripping cunt. Karen, still filled with warmth from her orgasm, feels the cum dripping out of her pussy and wetting her panties and jeans.

As Brad is pulling out his cock Helena sees what happened and gets shocked but her face is turned away by Kyle and he kisses her while grabbing her ass which shocks her even more. While not liking what Kyle does she feels herself getting turned on and wanting to kiss Kyle more and more. Then Kyle whispers in her ear "Don't worry you are also gonna get all fun WE can handle tonight." and with that said he takes her hand and says "Brad I think it is time to get some drinks at home with these lovely ladies." With that said Brad take Karen by the hand and the group starts to move to the exit.