Karen and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen and Dom go on a fishing trip together.
8.6k words
4.66
21.5k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Part 2: The Fishing Trip


I opened my eyes a few minutes before the alarm went off. I looked. It was 6:28 and we were going fishing. By we, I mean myself and my transgender niece, Karen.

A little background is in order. My name is Dominic, Dom for short. I live in a coastal city where I make a good living as a diesel mechanic. I'm in my early thirties. I wouldn't call myself fat, but I am a little...burly. I have thick black hair, graying slightly at the temples, brown eyes, and the large hands and forearms of someone in my field. I'm about five-eight. When I said I make a good living, I meant that I have a nice apartment, a truck, a car, and a boat. I'm not devastatingly handsome, but I'm not ugly. I'm normal-looking, I guess.

My niece is Karen. She used to be my nephew Kevin, but now she is transitioning to being a woman full-time. Karen has black hair (currently streaked with purple), blue eyes, and a slight build. She recently got a tattoo on her shoulder, in black, of a flock of birds in flight. Karen is a cosmetology student, which sort of explains the purple hair. She actually borders on goth, favoring black clothes and dark eye makeup.

Karen recently caused an uproar in the family by announcing to everyone that she was planning to begin living as a woman. This was the second uproar she'd caused, the first being when she came out as gay. The family was still reeling from that little nugget. Anyway, she had driven home one Friday afternoon dressed completely as a young woman, makeup, clothes and all. When Karen had pulled into the driveway of her mother's (my sister's) house, she hadn't recognized her at first. That showed how far along Karen was. To all outward appearances, she was female. During a long, loud and anxious weekend, Karen had tried to explain to our family how it felt to be a woman trapped inside a man's body. There had been tears, plenty of them, all around. I was there to support Karen, but in the end, I heard it from everyone. They all wanted to know if I had known what was going on. I told the truth and said yes. My sister wanted to know why I hadn't called her. I told the truth again: Karen wanted to tell the family herself, in her own way. There were questions and arguments and shouting and hugging. Boy was there hugging. By Sunday evening though, the furor had died down. Reluctantly, the family realized that Karen was who she was, and she wasn't going to change. I followed Karen back to our town and made sure she got safely home.

So far so good, right? Now here comes the sticky part. Karen and I are deeply into an incestuous sexual relationship. I know that's going to turn a lot of you off right away. I understand. But it's true, so there's no point in beating around the bush. (I know, poor choice of words.)

Karen doesn't live with me yet. I would like her to move, if not in with me, then to someplace safer, but she's been resistant so far. We live separately to maintain appearances with our family. Needless to say, they don't know how intimate our relationship has become. It will have to be dealt with at some point, I know, but not now. It's the elephant in the room, so to speak.

The whole thing started about three months ago. My sister had asked me to take Kevin out to dinner on his 21st birthday. Imagine my surprise when I got to his place and Kevin was really Karen. Well, we went out anyway, had a really nice time and then went back to my place. We were watching a movie on the couch. We got comfortable and fell asleep. When we woke up after having snuggled together in our sleep, well, nature took its course.

Since then, Karen and I have spent lots of time together, both in and out of bed. We are, in fact, dedicated lovers. Okay, so there, it's out. I, Dominic, am having sexual relations with my 21 year-old transgender niece. Love? Of course I'm in love. I loved Kevin as my nephew. I love Karen as my lover and my niece. I know she loves me back. She's said so.

You could say that I'm taking advantage. Maybe I am on some level. But not really. Karen is of age. She's an adult and she had her eyes open when we started this thing. I've never made any demands on her. She comes and goes at my place as she pleases. We have a good time together. Yes, I do help her financially, at least sometimes. I've bought her books and groceries a couple of times. But hey, she's family, right? And she knows how to show her appreciation. Karen can be very appreciative, if you know what I mean.

I reached over and turned off the alarm before it could go off. Then I laid there for a few minutes enjoying the warmth of the bed and Karen's closeness. My mind returned to the previous night. Karen and I had cooked out on the grill, watched a DVD, then gone to bed and made love. Twice. We had used out hands and mouths and cocks on each other in a variety of ways. Until I met Karen, I didn't know I could cum so many times. My niece is an eager, passionate lover, the lover of my dreams, except that she has a cock instead of a pussy.

She snuggled closer to me, mumbling something and pushing her butt against my crotch. Her smooth warm skin rubbing against my penis caused it to harden, and soon I had a full erection. I reached down and rubbed the head against the tight little button of Karen's anus. Though still asleep, she pushed back against me.

I really wanted to fuck her again, but it was Saturday morning, and we were definitely going fishing. Still, I needed some relief. My hardon was really insistent. So I reached over and turned on the lamp on my side of the bed. I carefully pushed the covers down, exposing Karen's smooth white butt. She shifted and mumbled, but she didn't awaken. Carefully, I knelt beside her on the bed. For just a moment I admired the view. Karen's ass was smooth, curved, absolutely hairless, and very feminine. I ran my hand caressingly over the silky globes, gently prying them apart and gazing at her tight puckered asshole. The night before, I'd done my best to loosen it with my bare, eight-inch cock. But this morning, it looked as tight as ever. I fingered her pucker for a moment, then grabbed my cock and began stroking it. I might not fuck her this morning, but I intended to cum.

Karen mumbled again and shifted her legs a little, opening her ass cheeks just enough for me to catch a glimpse of her little rosebud. I continued stroking my very hard cock, keeping my eyes focused on the delectable target in front of me. I was intending to "mark my territory," so to speak.

The pleasure in my loins built steadily as I pulled on my cock. I put a little baby oil on my hand and continued stroking. The smoothness and oiliness of my palm increased my pleasure and I could feel my climax building. Karen turned her head to one side. I could see her sweet lips now, her long lashes. I imagined those lips sliding up and down on my shaft, feel her tongue as it licked and tasted me. I could imagine Karen's big blue eyes on mine as she lovingly fellated me. Her eyes promised everything.

My pleasure was peaking now. I could feel my sperm gathering in my balls. Another few strokes and I would explode. Karen swallowed, smacking her lips softly. She turned a little more towards me. Her eyes came open and met mine. She smiled a little. "Hi, Uncle," she whispered. The sound of her husky yet feminine voice did it for me. The semen gathered in my balls overflowed and rushed out of my cock, landing in thick white ropes on Karen's ass as pleasure shot through me. Three, four, five times I spurted onto Karen's white butt. The sperm pooled in viscous white globs, dripping down onto the bed and into her crack, coating her pink-brown butthole.

"Uncle! You're an animal!" Karen exclaimed, looking up at me. She was smiling, though. I bent over and smeared the cum around with the head of my dick, chuckling as I did so.

"Whew! What a great way to start a great day," I said. I slapped her on the ass and said, "Rise and shine, baby girl. It's time to go fishing."

Karen groaned. "What time is it?" she asked.

I told her and she groaned again. I got off the bed and headed for the shower. I was letting the warm water cascade over me and humming loudly when Karen joined me. My shower isn't huge, but it's large enough for both of us. We washed each other's hair, rinsed, and then I turned off the water while we soaped each other up.

Karen scrubbed my back with a washcloth, remarking, as she always did, on how much hair I had back there. "You're like a frickin' national forest, Uncle Dom," she said laughing. She scrubbed me front and back and top to bottom, kneeling in front of me and tenderly washing my cock and balls. She smoothed her hair back and looked up at me. "I'm in love with you. You know that, don't you, Uncle Dom?

I knelt down, soapy as I was, and said, "I know, sweetheart. I'm in love with you, too." I stood up, pulled her up and began soaping her. I used my hands. I lathered her neck and shoulders, moving down over her budding breasts. Then I did her back, using my nails a little, the way she likes it. After soaping my hands again, I lathered her buttocks well, slipping two fingers in to wash her anus. She turned around and I continued on her front, marveling at her smooth white skin. Karen was not pudgy, nor was she hard and muscled. Instead, she was smooth and firm, with just the right amount of fat. Her body was a wonderland for me. I loved exploring it with my hands, my mouth and tongue, and my cock. Now, as I soaped her front, I found myself kneeling in front of her. Her semi-erect penis was right in front of my face.

I hadn't sucked her. Yet. I had given Karen lots of handjobs and reach arounds. We had done frottage together—laid our cocks next to each other, touching along their length, and masturbated them together. I had fondled her and kissed all around her pubic hair. I had even nuzzled her cock. But I hadn't put it in my mouth.

So there I was, kneeling in the shower, both of us soapy, Karen's cock at full attention right in front of me.

So I kissed it. Just a peck, but a kiss nonetheless.

I kissed it and looked up into her eyes. She was smiling. "Finish soaping me, Uncle. It's time to go fishing," she said. I washed her cock and balls gently, lovingly, a little in awe of her hardness. I suppose that I took mine for granted. But to feel another cock besides your own, feel its length and strength and rigidity. Well, it's an eye-opener.

When I had washed her feet, she turned the water back on and we rinsed off. Her erection started to subside a little. We dried each other, enjoying the moment. I carefully dried her semi-erect member and she lovingly dried mine, giving it a squeeze and a pull. By the time we were finished, I had made up my mind about something.

***

To make things easier, I had done most of the preparations the night before. The boat was already hitched to the truck, the snacks and drinks ready, the fishing gear stowed, fuel tanks full, etc.

That meant that all we had to do was get dressed and go. Still, it took Karen a while to decide what to wear. Me, I was wearing a tee shirt, cargo shorts, and sneakers. I had my Costas, my cell phone, my hat, my wallet and keys. I was ready.

Karen, on the other hand, had several shorts and shirts laid out on the bed. I didn't say anything, but she could tell I was getting impatient. Finally she decided on a pair of short shorts, a tank top, a loose gray sweatshirt, and her nice Nikes. I noticed she packed her bathing suit as well.

"You'd better pack some sunscreen," I said.

"You are so right. I'll burn for sure," she said, and went to find it.

When she was dressed, she presented herself to me. "Well, Dom, am I ready for fishing?" she asked.

"More like a day at the beach," I said, then added, "Carry a pair of long pants, just in case."

I looked at my watch. Almost seven-thirty. She saw me looking and rushed to get the long pants. Then she rushed again, mumbling something about rainbow flip flops. I blew slowly out through my nose. Karen picked up her bag and said, "Ready to go."

As soon as we got in the truck, Karen grabbed her sweatshirt, wadded it into a pillow, and tried to sleep. "You want coffee?" I asked.

"Later," she said. "I'm still sleepy, Uncle. Nobody gets up at this hour."

"What are you talkin' about? It's a beautiful day. The sky is blue, the sun is shining, the birds are singing. Hopefully the fish will be biting."

"Hmmph," she replied, her eyes closed.

It's about an hour's drive to the lake. Karen dozed almost the whole way. About ten minutes out, she sat up and said, "Coffee. I need coffee."

I pulled into a McDonalds and got two coffees and a sausage biscuit. Karen didn't want anything to eat. "Do you think we'll catch anything?" she asked.

"I hope so," I said. "It's a nice day. Hopefully the water will be right."

A few weeks earlier, when I'd been planning this trip, Karen and I had gone together to get her fishing license. In our state, one has to produce a driver's license in order to get a fishing license. The problem was that Karen's driver license listed her as a male named Kevin, while in fact she lived her life as a female named Karen.

We'd actually had an argument of sorts about it. Karen had wanted to insist that her fishing license (even as little as she'd probably use it) reflect the way she lived now. I could see what a can of worms (catch the fishing pun?) that would open with the "authorities." She was being very stubborn about it. Finally, I just said we could forget the whole thing and call off the fishing trip. My disappointment must have been evident because Karen suddenly relented. She agreed to go as Kevin to get her license. I was so happy that I hugged her, hard. "Uncle! You're squeezing me to death!" she exclaimed.

On the day we went to the sporting goods store to get her license, Karen wore no makeup, no eyeliner, no lipstick. She put on a ratty old black tee shirt and blue jeans, and wore hiking boots. She still looked like an effeminate boy, but at least she looked like a boy.

I still thought she looked great.

The old guy at the store looked at her driver's license and back at her. Then he looked again. Karen said nothing. He gave me a searching look as well. I looked him right in the eye and asked, "Is there a problem?"

"No. No problem," he stammered.

"Well, we're in kind of a hurry," I said.

He blushed a little, but processed the license. I handed over the money. He said, "Good luck." I nodded curtly to him and Karen and I left. When we got to my car, Karen threw her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips.

"What's that for?" I asked, surprised and pleased.

"You were great in there, Uncle Dom. The way you stood up to him."

"It wasn't anything. You were the one with real courage," I said, meaning it.

"Are you trying to say I've got balls?" Karen asked, smirking.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," I said, joining her in laughter. "They might be bigger than mine."

"I doubt that," Karen said, chuckling, "but we can compare them when we get home."

As soon as we got to my place, Karen was stripping off her clothes. Shirt, pants, boots were left in a pile on the carpet. (She had worn pretty panties under her clothing.) She immediately went to the bathroom, washed her face, and put on makeup, eyeliner, and lipstick. Then she put on one of my white tee shirts and walked around the rest of the evening with a hardon.

That night, as we lay in bed together kissing and kissing, our cocks touching, she had told me she was falling for me. I replied in kind. We made gentle love then, both of us achieving orgasm with my cock buried in her ass and my hand gripping her penis. As I spurted into her, she erupted copiously all over her chest, belly, and the bed.

We pulled out of the McDonald's and headed to the lake. When we got to the landing, there was already a line of trucks and boats waiting to launch. When our turn came, I had Karen hold on to the rope attached to the boat's bow. I backed the trailer into the water, the boat floated free, and I pulled out to park the truck and trailer.

When I got back, Karen was standing there on the dock looking uncomfortable. "Something wrong?" I asked.

"Not really. Just some guys flirting with me."

"Just flirting? Or were they being insulting?" I had my fists balled up.

"Just flirting, Dom. Nothing more," she said

"Where are they now?" I asked.

"Over there," she said, pointing to a boat heading off across the lake. "Look, it's no big deal," Karen said placatingly. "I'm just not used to guys paying attention to me."

"Well, you are a good-looking woman," I said, grabbing her by the waist and giving her a kiss.

"I love it when you're like this," she said, her hand on the back of my neck.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know. Protective of me."

"Get used to it," I said.

I got into the boat and held it tightly against the dock while she boarded. I held her hand tightly so she didn't stumble. I got her settled, life jacket and all, started the motor, and off we went. I kept my speed fairly low to give us a smooth ride. Karen sat in the front of the boat, hair in the breeze, sunglasses on, enjoying the ride. I steered the boat to one of my favorite places to fish, a little cove with fairly deep water, sheltered from the wind and nearly invisible until you were right on top of it. Most people motored on by without even seeing it. We settled in, dropped anchor and let the place get quiet around us.

The sun was still behind the trees, so it was a little cool. Karen put on her sweatshirt. She looked at me and said, "Uh-oh."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I forgot to pee before we left. Now the coffee's working on me."

"There's no one around, Karen. Just hang your butt off the side of the boat."

"Are you kidding? What if I fall in?"

"You're not going to fall in," I said, laughing. "If you want, I'll hold you."

"That won't be necessary, Uncle. I can pee by myself," she said huffily.

I wondered how she was going to manage. I knew full well how a genetic female would pretty much have to pee. I wasn't entirely surprised when Karen kneeled at the rail and peed like a man. I guess convenience won out.

"Don't way a word," Karen warned.

"Hey, I'm not saying anything. That's how I would have done it," I replied.

"Okay Uncle," she said when she had settled back down, "teach me to fish."

We had discussed this before. Earlier, I had asked Karen, "You've never been fishing? Really?"

"No Uncle, I really never have. Do I look or act like a fisherman to you?"

"I guess not," I admitted. "Then why go with me now?"

"You said it, Dom. I get to be with you," she said, emphasizing the "with."

We had picked out a rod and reel for her previously. I picked up the box of worms, handed it to her, and said, "Okay, pick out a worm."

With a look of fright and disgust, Karen very gingerly began picking though the dirt in search of a worm.

"Eeeek!" she squealed.

"What is it?" I asked, in the middle of readying my own equipment.

"They're slimy, Uncle Dom."

"Well, they're worms, Karen."

"I can't do this," she said, thrusting the box of worms at me.

"It's no big deal, Karen," I said. She watched in horrified fascination as I dug through the box and produced a fat red wiggler.

"That's gross," she said.

"Wait till you see what I do next," I said, relishing her discomfort, and threaded the worm onto the hook.

"Eeew! Eeew! Poor thing! Karen said as I baited the hook.

"It's a worm, Karen. They are food for any number of animals, including fish."

"I know. I just feel sorry for them."

"I'll show you how to cast later," I said. "For now, just hold on to your rod and watch the bobber."

I cast her line into a likely spot and handed her the rod.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers