Karen Babysits for a Man Her Age Ch. 08

Story Info
Karen watches as Aunt Claire and Jamie get it on.
2.2k words
4.39
18k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen watches as Aunt Claire and Jamie get it on; then disciplines Kathy.

*

This story will be more satisfying if you read the previous installments but that is not necessary. It does involve bodily functions, spanking, and incest, so if those things offend you, read no further.

*****

Karen sat on the edge of Claire's bed as her husband Jamie lavished the attentions of his curled tongue on and inside her bottom-hole. Claire, Jamie's aunt, was now getting undressed herself and her expensive bra and panty set—all soft pink with lovely lace filigree—slowly came off and Karen could see what a wonderfully attractive woman her neighbor was at 36.

Claire was directing the couple next door, Karen who had taken charge, at Claire's instance, of her nephew Jamie and then married him. They both were 26 now.

"Now get up on my bed, Karen," Claire directed in a nice, non-ordering tone. "Keep your legs open and Jamie, check to see if she's wet before you start."

Jamie was only slightly embarrassed to have his aunt telling him how to make love to his wife. His hand softly fingered Karen's delicate pussy and found it extremely wet. So with no further hesitation, he climbed on her, holding his weight aloft, and slowly slid his now firm tool right into her waiting hole.

Karen forgot that she was on display and being fucked right in front of Jamie's aunt when she felt his cock penetrate her and push right in, turning her on even more as she began to move her hips in rhythm and buck. Then she wrapped her legs around her husband. She felt she was merely a mindless, cranked-up sex object and reveled in that.

Claire stripped off her fancy lingerie and climbed on the wide bed and squatted over Karen's head so that her nephew could lick her split while fucking his wife. Claire enjoyed feeling his tongue on her clit and labia and began to lose herself so much that she released her sphincter and began to pee right on Karen's face.

Karen felt the stream hit her, opened her mouth to catch Claire's tasty urine, and smiled up at her friend.

Claire looked down and watched as her pee stream splashed on Karen's pretty face and as the younger woman lapped up the salty golden liquid. It was a real turn-on for Claire and she felt herself go right over the top for a nice round orgasm.

Karen too was excited both by Claire's pee splashing on her face and into her open mouth and Jamie's wonderful cock sliding in and out of her now super-hot vagina. She felt her inner walls tighten and try to hold his marvelous prong deep inside her. Then she lost herself in a paroxysm of pleasure, intensified by her own cum and the final splashing of Claire's warm fee on her face, and then the explosion of Jamie's cock inside her, propelling jets of cum deep inside her.

Claire now lowered her pudendum onto Karen's face and Karen responded by licking her friend's dripping vulva, enjoying the mixture of Claire's cream and piss. Claire felt Karen's tongue in her hole and came off again from the unaccustomed enjoyment.

Karen let Jamie's tool slowly slip out of her. She was getting herself ready to observe what she knew was coming next: Jamie's satisfying his aunt's need for a man inside her. Probably, she thought, because she had just had such a nice experience and a fabulous cum from her husband, she had no resentment. Indeed, she thought that this was really a wonderful way to thank Claire for what she had given Karen: Jamie, as well as a lot of self-confidence.

Karen gazed up at Claire, who looked to be in more than decent shape for a women in her late 30s now. Claire had no sag in her nice well-shaped tits and had kept her pubic area nice and neat. She smiled at her nephew and watched him assume the position facing up to her on his back. She carefully clambered above him and slowly sat down on his now revived tool and let it slip right up into her sopping pussy.

Claire was not exactly a virgin. She had not had any really serious relationships with either men or women, but had played quite a bit on both sides. She had definite dominant tendencies but eschewed anything like leather or metal or PVC in her dress, even in play situations. She always dressed like the high-powered business executive she was, and she had had a nice tailored suit on, having returned from a meeting earlier in the day.

She was enjoying the feeling of Jamie's hard cock in her pussy, as she moved up and down on it. She also liked being in control of their intercourse. She turned herself around so that Jamie was now staring at her back as she continued to move her bottom up and down on his tool.

It didn't take her long to come to a roaring climax. Jamie, for his part, was only slightly surprised that he was able to cum again so soon, this time in his aunt's tight vagina. They both rolled gently off to the side of the bed, freeing Karen. All three now lay on their backs and felt spent and exhausted and very, very warm and happy.

***

Jamie and Karen eventually found themselves walking across the backyard to their home adjacent to Claire's. They proceeded to their own bedroom where, after checking to see that Kathy, Jamie's sister, was asleep in the guest room, they more or less fell into their bed, totally wiped out by the evening at Claire's.

Kathy had returned earlier, having been ordered by Karen to wear her dropseat pajamas and to go directly to bed. Jamie's sister was humiliated by the childish treatment she received from Karen and the severe disciplining she received from Claire, who was also her aunt.

When she awoke the next morning, she realized she was wearing the childish pajamas and was surprised when Karen appeared in her room while Kathy was starting to take off the pajamas to get dressed.

"You will ask my permission before you remove your pajamas," Karen said very bossily.

"Yes, Miss Karen, I'm sorry," Kathy said fearfully, anxious that she had angered her new sister-in-law who had such complete authority over her.

"You will have to be punished," Karen went on to tell her. She proceeded to motion to Kathy with her finger to get across Karen's lap as Karen seated herself on the edge of the bed.

"Oh please don't spank me, Miss Karen," Kathy pleaded. "I'm still so sore from Aunt Claire's last night."

"You will be spanked whenever any of us feels you need it," Karen said rather offhandedly, and she reached down to unbutton the dropseat in Kathy's pajamas that would expose her bare bottom.

That done, Karen began spanking Kathy's ample bottom and noticed that it remained both red and striped from her session at Claire Kendall's the evening before. She also humbled Kathy by reaching between Kathy's legs to feel her furrow and note that it was already wet from excitement.

Then she compounded the embarrassment visited upon Kathy by slowly inserting her finger into Kathy's tight anal opening.

"Hmm," Karen said in her most condescending manner, "I think some little girl will need to make a doody soon. Do you need to go now?"

By now, Kathy was crying softly from the shame she was experiencing at the way Karen was treating her, using the babyish term for a bowel movement.

"Yes, Miss Karen," she replied shakily, "I guess I do have to...make doody," she added in a small voice, ashamed of having to respond this way at her age.

"Well, we shall go to the bathroom then," Karen said firmly, pulling up Kathy's dropseat, which she realized would only have to be unbuttoned again when they reached the toilet.

Now Kathy felt her anal canal fill with her impending excretion and hoped she could make it to the bathroom without shaming herself by going in her jammies. She figured that Karen's insinuating finger had stimulated her anal muscles.

When they reached the bathroom, Karen ceremoniously unbuttoned the dropseat and told Kathy to sit on the toilet but not to go until she was given permission.

Kathy's anal rosette was already pooching from the movement pushing against her sphincter and she was not at all sure she could hold it in until permission was granted.

"You have to learn to follow orders and we will begin here, so I repeat, you may not make your doody until you are given permission," Kathy said firmly. She realized that she enjoyed being able to exercise this kind of intimate and truly shaming control over Jamie's sister, and her own hesitation in engaging in this kind of play was vitiated by her remembering Jamie's telling her how badly he had been treated at home by Kathy as well as by his mother.

"Miss Karen," Kathy now pleaded in a very whiny tone, "it's...down, I don't think I can hold it in any longer. You know, when it is that far, there's not much I can do to hold it in...oh, oh!"

She began to cry again at the humiliation of losing control when being ordered by her own sister-in-law to hold off her bowel movement.

"Did you do what I think you did, make your doody without permission?" Karen asked as if it were the most normal question in the world to ask.

"Yes, Miss Karen, I couldn't...couldn't keep my doody from coming out," Kathy confessed, shamed to her core and her face now as red as her spanked bottom.

Karen decided to get her husband involved now, mostly to humiliate Kathy all the more and to give Jamie a chance to see her shamed.

She went into their bedroom and told him he needed to come and explained how Kathy had done number two without having been given permission.

"Hmm," Jamie smiled, "we're being a bit severe, aren't we?"

"Yes, dear," Karen grinned in response. "But I hope you agree that she needs some of this."

"Yes, I do," Jamie said somewhat reluctantly because although he had suffered from his sister's cruelty, he was not a grudge-holder. Yet he conceded that Kathy was providing some needed justice.

When he entered the bathroom, Kathy was further embarrassed to be seen by a man, her bother no less, sitting on the toilet with her dropseat lowered and the smell of her movement in the air.

"Oh, Jamie, this is so terrible," she whined, "I'm being made to hold my...doody in as if I were a three-year-old."

"You agreed to this, Sis," Jamie said calmly. "I don't think Karen will make you do this for very long, but she feels you owe both of us some recompense for how you treated me, you know what I mean."

"Oh, Jamie, I'm so so sorry, I did treat you badly," Kathy cried, "but it really was Mom's doing and although I'm guilty, don't make me pay for all of it."

"You can stay and deal with us for as long as you need to land a job," Jamie said, "or you can leave. I for one would like to help you but Karen is merely being more direct than I would be in telling you that you need to be punished. And nothing we are doing or will do comes close to the way you two tortured me when I was a lot younger than you are now."

Kathy stopped crying and realized that Jamie was right. She nodded her agreement with what he had said to her.

Karen now told Kathy to stand and Karen proceeded to peer into the bowl and check out the bowel movement Kathy had made.

"Well, at least you made solid poop," Karen said glibly, once again piercing Kathy's sensitive exterior with her humiliating comments.

"You may flush and then get up on the seat on your knees so I can wipe you," Karen went on.

Kathy flushed and assume the embarrassing position of being on her knees facing the wall on the toilet cover, exposing her bottom crack which was spread to Karen's view, as well as Jamie's.

Karen took a few sheets of toilet tissue and began to carefully clean the residue of feces that surrounded Kathy's cute little anal rosette.

"Big girls who poop without permission," she told Kathy, "will be treated like little girls."

Kathy cringed at the childish way Karen was speaking to her.

"So Kathy," Karen continued, "you will wear the little girl panties—the ones with the bunnies on them—today to remind you that you are being treated the way a girl who poops in her pants is treated."

She handed Kathy the humiliating little panties with the tight elasticated legs and waist and watched as Kathy pulled hard to get the panties up above her hips and on.

Kathy now proceeded to get dressed, once she had made breakfast for all three and watched her handsome brother and his lovely dominant wife depart for work. She hoped today's interview would get her a job so she could move out and be on her own, but she realized that even though Karen had put her through a lot already, her sister-in-law was at heart kind.