Karen Becomes a Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Karen's journey to being a sex slave begins.
3.4k words
4.22
101k
61
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Karen, was Karen, now I answer to a lot of names. I'm usually called cunt because my owners know I hate that. I was a forty eight year old successful RN and had everything going for me. That all disappeared one night.

I was leaving work from the hospital one night, as I walked thru the gated employee parking lot I noticed a truck being unloaded, which wasn't uncommon. As I walked past the truck the man unloading it grabbed me and before I could scream put a rag over my mouth. He was much taller than my five four height and extremely strong. He lifted me completely off the ground and I noticed a smell on the rag and in seconds I blacked out.

I woke up with a splitting headache. It was one of those where you don't even want to open your eyes. I started to bring my hands up to my face to wipe my eyes but couldn't. I pulled on both arms and realized they were tied. My eyes flew open and I realized I was tied spread eagle naked on a mattress in a room that was made of concrete walls. On one of the walls was a huge mirror, probably six foot tall and 16 foot wide. On the walls were all kinds of whips, collars, and lots of other stuff I had no idea what they were but they didn't look like they would be much fun. Scattered around the room were benches, sawhorses, metal contraptions and other stuff I didn't have any idea what they were. From the ceiling there were chains, ropes and pulleys.

I don't know how long I'd been there but not long after I woke up I heard the door unlock. When it opened up there was a black woman that came through it. She looked to be about the same age as me and built very nice with plenty of muscle tone. You could definitely tell she took good care of herself.

"Well, well, well." She said as she looked at me spread eagled on the mattress. "My husband told me we had a new slut to train and I'd be surprised."

I screamed out." What the fuck is going on here."

She immediately walked over to me and slapped me with her right hand across my face. My head snapped to the right and she backhanded me as she brought her hand back across.

"Listen Bitch, you don't talk unless your asked something and you damn sure don't talk to me like that." She said glaring at me.

"I will answer your question though." She paused." We train bitches like you to become sex slaves and we get paid very good money when we are through."

She came over and took her right hand and started on my jaw and was working her hands down my body. When she got to my nipples she grabbed them with both hands and twisted and pulled them away from my body.

I yelped in pain. "Aaahh."

She laughed and said. "Oh you'll beg for that amount of pain before we are through with you."

"The reason I'm surprised is your much older than we usually train. Usually we take late teens early twenties." She paused. "You must be a special order or someone has paid us to make you disappear."

She ran her hand on down across my belly like she was inspecting livestock.

When she got to my pussy, which I had shaved in a very neat landing strip, she pulled up on it and said. "This will have to go, fuck toys should be bald." She then took her fingers and ran them down over my pussy, rubbing my slit with her long red finger nail on her middle finger.

I twisted and thrust my hips as much as possible to get away from her. But it was to no avail. She just laughed and smacked my pussy with her hand hard.

SMACK. I tried to cry out but just sucked in air through my open mouth.

She said. "I've got some errands to do before I start breaking you for training, but first I'm going to get you off that comfy bed. You have to earn the bed everyday".

She walked over to the wall and grabbed something. She walked back over to me and reached down and undid the cuffs holding my hands. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up till I was sitting in the bed. She left her left hand in my hair and pulled my right arm behind me and locked a handcuff on it. She repeated the same thing with my left arm. She then undid the buckles holding my legs and used my hair to pull me up from the bed. She was a good six inches taller than me and probably twenty pounds heavier than my 127 lbs, there was no way I could match her physically if I tried to escape.

She pulled me over to a sawhorse and made me straddle it. She took rope that was laying on it and tied first one and then the other leg to the sawhorse. Pulling my feet up so they didnt touch the floor.

She then uncuffed my hands and using my hair to guide me told me. "Lean forward until your chest is on the sawhorse."

I leaned forward using my hands to hold my weight up a little as I lowered my body completely down. When I got my chest on it she reached down and pulled my right hand down as far as it would reach and tied it to the leg. She then repeated with my left arm. After she did this it left the top of my pussy laying on the rough wooden board and it had my sternum resting on it also with my tits on the rough edges.

"One more little touch." She said and walked over to the wall. She picked something up and came around to my head. She reached down and grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to where I could see her.

She had a vicious looking set of nipple clamps (I had an ex boyfriend that was into BDSM , but had never had a pair of clamps that painful looking used on me).

She said. "Going to put these on you to get those nipples nice and tender." She reached down and grabbed my right nipple and played with it, squeezed and pinched it. As bad as I hated it, I reacted to her and my nipple got rock hard.

She opened the clamp up and pulled my nipple out and closed it on my nipple.

I screamed out. "Aaaahh."

She did the other nipple the same way but this time I just flinched. She pulled the chain between them down towards the floor pulling my nipples and breast away from body tightly and secured the chain to the floor.

She slapped my ass and said. "See you in a little bit." And left.

I have no idea how long she was gone but it didn't take long for me to start to hurt on both ends. If I shifted my weight forward to relieve the pain on my pussy then my tits were smashed against the side and most of my weight was resting on my sternum, if I tried to relieve the pain in my tits and chest my weight was on my pussy. Regardless of which way I shifted those damn clamps pulled and tugged at my nipples.

After a while I heard the door open and close. I heard rustling behind me. She walked around in front of me and I was looking at her feet in a pair of six inch black heels. She reach down and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so I could look at her. She was standing there naked in front of me and she was even more impressive than I thought. She had a six pack for her abs and her arms and legs were very well muscled. Her tits had to be 38 DD's and stood high and firm on her chest. She had big chocolate colored nipples and her pussy area was clean shaven.

She looked down at me and said. "Hope that wasn't to uncomfortable but I'll give you a chance to get off there right now." She paused. "You can either eat my pussy till I cum all over your pretty face or I can give you a demonstration of what you can expect in your training."

"Fuck you, I'm not eating yours or anybody else's pussy." I spate at her.

She responded with a quick hard slap across my left side of my face. Since she was holding onto my hair I took the full force of the slap without my face giving any. She came right back with her backhand and I could taste blood in the corner of my mouth.

"You stupid cunt. Your going to learn not to run that fucking mouth. That mouth is for eating pussy, ass, and sucking dick." She hesitated. "Or anything else your Master or Mistress desires."

She let go of my hair and my head fell forward. She walked over towards first one wall than another. I heard her making noise behind me.

She spoke up. "I was hoping you'd take this choice." She walked back in front of me again and jerked my head up.

She was standing in front of me with a black leather flogger. "First the flogger." She said. "I'm going to give you ten with each of three things of my choice. To give you just a little taste."

She moved behind me and let the flogger slide across my back and ass. "I want you to count from ten to one, if you don't count, they don't count. "Understand"

I never answered her. I could hear the swoosh as it came thru the air striking me on the ass. Smack.

It wasn't to bad. The same ex boyfriend I mentioned earlier had used a flogger on me several times. "10" I said

"Well the cunt can follow directions" she said. As I heard it come through the air again I braced myself but instead of my ass she hit me between the shoulder blades. I jerked and the nipple clamps tugged my tits the other way. The clamps pulling my nipples actually hurt more than the flogger.

She continued with the flogger for 8 more and I counted them down. She walked back to the wall and picked up something else. She walked to me and pulled my head up again and showed me a riding crop. I knew what it was but had never had one used on me.

She got behind me and whipped it in the air a couple times so I could hear the difference. Then whack she hit me on the ass. Pain was more and different than the flogger but manageable.

"10" I said.

She continued hitting me with the crop alternating between my ass, lower back, and between my shoulder blades. I counted them down and she rubbed her hands all over my back and ass.

"I love a fresh whipped ass and back, the way you can feel the whelps and heat come off of it." She said as she was rubbing." But now for my favorite."

She walked back over to the wall and returned in front of me. Grabbing my hair again she forced me to look up at her. She had a stick of some kind.

"This is my favorite thing to whip a woman with, a cane. You can really make them howl with this." She said.

She walked around behind me and I could hear her waving it through the air. It sounded like it just cut through the air and I was extremely nervous about this. I heard it whistle through the air.

WHACK. "Motherfucker." I screamed out as the back of my thighs exploded in a searing hot flash that just kept hurting more and more.

She laughed. "Oh how I love the cane." She paused. "Guess what, that one doesn't count. You forgot to count."

WHACK. The next one was across my shoulder blades. I jumped and it felt like the clamps were going to tear my nipples off.

"10" I screamed.

WHACK. Across both ass cheeks.

"9" I counted just under a scream as tears started to form. I'd never felt so much pain in my life.

WHACK. Across the small of my back.

"8" I muttered and the tears started to roll. Everywhere I'd been caned felt like it was on fire.

Then she gave me three quick ones across my ass. WHACK WHACK WHACK.

I sobbed "7, 6, 5." I begged her. "Please no more, Please."

"Well are you ready to eat this pussy." She asked.

"Fuck you, I'm still not eating your pussy." I responded. I'd never been with a woman, had never considered it even, but I damn sure didn't want to eat her pussy now or ever.

She then gave me three more quick ones WHACK WHACK WHACK. The first was across my shoulder blades the second my ass and the third was the small of my back.

"4,3,2." I sobbed my whole body on fire.

She took her time with the last one. Swinging it through the air but not hitting me. Then she swung harder than she had all night and struck me right across my tit that was on her side.

It smashed into the side of my tit with a sickening thud. Everything up till now had been child's play. I screamed so loud my throat hurt instantly. I jerked and the nipple clamps held tight and pulled me right back down. My tit was on fire. My nipples felt like they had been pulled off. I managed to whisper "One"

"We are almost done." She said as she put the cane up and walked behind me.

I heard her making noise behind me and she walked up in front of me again. I was laying there sobbing and once again she grabbed my hair and made me look up. She was standing there with a vibrator in one hand and wearing an eight inch strap on.

"Now I'm going to show you it doesn't always have to be about pain." She told me.

She walked around behind me and started playing with my pussy. She spit on her hand slipped one of her fingers in my pussy. To my horror it started getting wet,

She laughed and said "This might not be as tough a job as I thought." She pulled her finger out and shoved the vibrator in. She turned it on and twisted it around until it was on my g spot.

I knew it wouldn't take long for my pussy to get wet with her stimulating my g spot. But that left only one place for her to put her strap on. My ass.

She reached around and untied my hands but left the clamps on and my legs tied. I felt her spread my ass cheeks apart and spit directly on my asshole. I felt the head of her fake cock start in and tried to relax my ass so it would go in easier. She pushed a little harder and I could feel the head slide in. She sat there for just a minute. The she grabbed my hair and pulled back on it and slammed her fake cock all the way in with one big push.

All I could manage was a grunt. As she entered. She wasted no time and started pounding my ass and pulling back on my hair like she was riding a horse. She took her right hand and started smacking my raw red ass over and over.

She was screaming. "C'mon slut take this cock" as she fucked in and out of my ass.

When she started it felt like she was tearing my ass apart but after awhile it started to feel good. I couldn't believe my body was responding to this woman brutally raping my ass, while she had a vibrator shoved up in my pussy.

I started grunting and moaning a little as the feelings kept getting better.

"I see the white cunt likes a black cock in her ass, wait till my husband shoves his 13 inches up there."

She continued to pound my ass and just as I was about ready to orgasm, she gave my hair a hard tug, pulling my body up away from the sawhorse and ripping the clamps off my nipples. The pain immediately put a stop to my orgasm. As the blood rushed back to my nipples I screamed out and put both hands on my breasts trying to soothe my nipples. She kept pounding and I started getting close to an orgasm again.

She rammed her fake cock in hard one last time and pulled me straight up in the air. My hands flew up to my hair and that was a mistake. All my weight was on my pussy and it had spread apart on both sides of the rough wood and shoved that vibrator all the way up to my cervix.

I screamed. "My pussy, My pussy."

She replied "Oh I'll torture your pussy later. We will get to it soon enough."

She took her right hand and mashed my clit between the rough lumber and her perfectly manicured thumbnail and started rubbing it back and forth. At first I thought she was going to tear it off but then my body reacted and I could feel an intense orgasm coming on.

I started panting "Ah, Ah, Ah oh I'm going to cum"

She kept it up and I exploded in a huge orgasm, squirting pussy juice all over the sawhorse and the floor. She didn't stop and I orgasmed almost as hard two more times.

When she stopped she pulled the strap on out of my ass and recuffed my hands behind my back. She then untied my legs and led me back to the bed and sat me down on it.

She reattached my legs then removed the handcuffs and laid me down and reattached the cuffs on my hands that were attached to the bed. My raw ass back and legs hurt when they came into contact with the bed.

I got my first look at my nipples and they were still hard but an angry red color I'd never seen them before. My tit were she had hit it with the cane had a nasty whelp that was already starting to bruise.

She got up and removed her strap on. She looked down at me and said. "I haven't come yet. I'm going to show you I don't need you to eat my pussy to get me off. I like to masturbate just using a pretty white girls face."

She lowered herself down onto my face. I tried to twist my head away but had no luck as she reached down and held it where she wanted it until she had lowered her pussy right down on my face. Once there she clamped her thighs down and there was definitely no getting away.

This was the first time I'd ever been this close to another woman's pussy and I didn't like it at all.

She started grinding her pussy all over my face using her hands to push my head up higher and harder. I was fighting for breath as she used my nose to go in and out of her pussy. Her pussy started getting wet and she was leaving a slime of her juices all over my face. She increased her pace making it even harder to breath but I could tell she was getting close to cumming.

She cried out. "Fuck yes I'm cumming on your face you white cunt,"

She exploded in an intense orgasm squirting pussy juice over my face at least 4 times. I had it in my nose, I could feel it running down my neck and in my hair. My face was absolutely covered in it.

She slowly rose up and got her stuff gathered up and left me there covered in her juices and tied to the bed.