Karen Becomes a Sex Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Karen's training continues.
2k words
4.18
36.9k
10
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had been given my shower I laid on the small bed of mine and slept. I didn't know how long but after everything I had been put thru that day I slept more soundly than I had in a long time.

I heard the door being opened and looked over to see Jasmine coming in to see me. She walked over to me with a tray in her hands.

"Hi there, hope Mom and Dad weren't too hard on you," She said as she placed the tray on the bench.

She came over to me and freed my hands from their cuffs and gently rubbed my wrists.

"I brought you something special but you can't let them know or they will punish me terribly." Jasmine said as she walked over to the bench.

She came back to me with the tray and I finally saw what was on it. It had a ham sandwich and a bottle of Pepsi. It was the first real food I had been given since I had been locked up. I had lived on dogfood and very little water. My main fluid had been the older woman's urine.

I gobbled the sandwich down and drank the Pepsi in a matter of a couple minutes. When I finished it I thanked her over and over Jasmine came to get the tray and started to go towards the door to leave.

"Wait" I said. "Come here a minute please." I wanted to thank her in a proper way. She had been so nice to me compared to the way the others had treated me.

As she walked over to me I stood up to meet her. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. I kissed her and as my lips met hers she opened them and accepted my tongue in her mouth. As our tongues intertwined she slid her hands down and grabbed both hands full of my ass and squeezed. I did the same to her. I then brought my hands up to her breasts and squeezed and massaged them. She moaned into my mouth and that only fueled my desire to please her.

I broke the kiss and turned her around and put her on the edge of the bed and said "I want to please you Jasmine, you have been so good to me."

I kissed her again before she could say anything and as I did I laid her back on the mattress. I was playing with her rock hard nipples with both hands as I started working my way down her body. When I got to her tits I replaced my hands with my mouth alternating beween her breasts as my hands slid across her taut belly. My mouth soon followed my hands, kissing and licking her body as I slid lower and lower. I had a hand on each of her thighs and as my mouth reached the top of her pubic area I spread her legs and took my head back and looked at her pussy. It was beautiful, easy to see she was very turned on. Her pussy was pouting at me and glistening with moisture.

"Eat me Karen , please I want to feel your tongue in my pussy" Jasmine moaned.

I lowered my mouth to her pussy and kissed it lightly. This got an immediate reaction as she thrust her hips up to force her pussy against my face. I dipped my tongue as deeply as I could tasting her sweet pussy juice. I started fucking her with my tongue. Licking up and down her lips stabbing my tongue deep inside her. I would suck on her pussy and get mouthfuls of her juices. I licked up to her clit and closed my mouth around her clit and sucked on it hard. I could feel her clit growing bigger and getting more and more sensitive as the blood rushed to it from my sucking on it. I gently bit down on her clit and she exploded in an unbelievable orgasm.

She then grabbed my head with both hands and forced it down to where my tongue could once again fuck in and out of her pussy. As it did she shoved my face hard against her pussy. My tongue was buried in her pussy and my nose was rubbing on her clit. She gripped my head and started grinding her pussy against my face with her clit grinding against my nose.

"Oh yes, oh god, oh god, fuck yes that feels so good" She screamed as she kept grinding into my face. " I'm going to cum."

"I'm cumming" she screamed as her pussy exploded all over my face.

I just laid there in her lap as she came down from her orgasm and her hands started to loosen their grip on my head.

"Oh my god that was incredible" Jasmine said.

"I was just doing things to you that I like to have done to me." I answered.

"Well somebody sure knew how to eat your pussy if that's how you learned." She said laughing.

"I've got to clean your face up a little, you look like someone has taken glazed doughnuts and rubbed them all over your face. We can't let them see you like this." She said as she walked over to the bench and grabbed a wash cloth. She wet it and then came back and washed my face off.

After she finished she leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I parted mine and we kissed passionately. Before I had been taken I would never have even considered kissing a woman but kissing this young beautiful black woman felt so right and amazing. She was about the same age of my daughter for God's sake but I was really starting to like making out with her. I still had no desire to eat anyone else's pussy but I truly enjoyed eating her's and making her feel good.

We broke the kiss and she said "I've got to cuff you back, but I won't do it real tight.

She cuffed me and put a quick kiss on my lips and said. "I'll see you soon ." And left locking the door behind her.

After awhile I heard the key in the door and was hopeful it was Jasmine again. It wasn't as Mistress walked thru the door. She must have noticed the change in my face when she walked in as she laughed. "Not who you were hoping huh."

"Well that's ok cause we are going to have lots of fun, well at least one of us is." She said as she walked over towards me

She started back over to me and I noticed she had something in her hand. I couldn't tell what it was but I didn't like the sheer look of lust and pleasure in her eyes. Usually if she was that happy I was in a lot of pain and we were thru for the night. But this time we hadn't started yet.

She leered at me and said. " You are going to willingly eat my pussy tonight before I leave and these right here guarantee it.

She held up a pair of needle nose pliers and said. " I know your eating Jasmines pussy voluntarily, I watched you from behind the big mirror, it's actually a one way mirror. I saw it all and your going to eat my pussy same as hers."

She came over and tightened my wrist and leg cuffs to hold me immobile on the mattress. She faced my feet and put her legs on each side of my head.

She lowered her pussy towards my face and said." You better start eating cunt or it's going to get real painful for you."

When her pussy got right next to my face I turned my face to the side avoiding contact with her pussy.

"Eat cunt, now." She commanded.

I refused and she started playing with my right nipple, pinching and rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. Against my wishes my nipple become hard.

She pulled up on my erect nipple and said."This is all your fault." She clamped the pliers on my erect nipple and pulled and twisted on my nipple, pulling it away from my body.

I screamed so loud my head felt like it was splitting. She pulled so far out that my nipple pulled free from the pliers. I screamed even louder and it felt like my nipple had been pulled off.

"You going to eat me now you stupid cunt." She screamed at me.

I was sobbing but still refused to eat her pussy.

"Ok cunt." She said as she started playing with my other nipple. Despite what had happened to my other nipple my body betrayed me and my nipple got hard as a rock. She pulled it out and I begged her not to do it again.

"Please don't Please." I begged.

"Eat me or your nipple gets the same treatment as the other one." She said.

I still wouldn't eat her. She clamped the pliers and started twisting and pulling my nipple away from my body. It too finally slipped off and I was sure this crazy bitch was ripping my nipples off.

"Are you going to eat it now." She asked. "You're just delaying the inevitable."

I refused to answer, I just lay there sobbing.

"Ok suit yourself." She reach down and started playing with my pussy, parting the lips and feeling for my clit. She pinched and pulled lightly and it started responding to it. She lowered her head and took my clit in her mouth and sucked hard making my clit swell and get hard.

After a few minutes of this she raised her head up and said."Ok cunt start eating or you know what's going to happen."

"Please God no, don't please, you will rip my clit off." I begged.

She paused and waited on me to eat, but I still refused.

I felt the pliers close on my clit and off all the things I had done to me in my entire life including childbirth felt like a walk in the park.

She just sit there with the pliers clamped on my clit but didn't pul or twist like she had my nipples. As soon as she started to pul the least Little bit I started eating.

She kept the pressure on my clit and I ate her pussy like my life depended on it. She rode my face and I used my tongue and fucked her pussy in and out over and over. She came and when she did she pulled just a little on my clit and more pain shot thru me.

I ate and ate until my jaws ached. I lost track of how many times she came. I swallowed more pussy juice than I hade ever in my life.

She finally got satisfied and released the pliers from my clit and raised her pussy up off my face.

"Now see, that wasn't so bad." She said."Next time I tell you to do something and you refuse I'll give your clit the exact same treatment as your nipples got this time."

She started towards the door and said. "You're in for a surprise in a few days, going to have some friends over and have a little auction. See you soon cunt, I enjoyed that pussy eating very much.. I'll see that you bring top dollar at the auction for your services." She closed the door behind her and left.

My face was still covered in her pussy juice and I could feel it drying on my face, like icing on a cake. I looked down at my nipples expecting them to actually be gone. They weren't but they were in terrible shape. They looked like ground beef and had traces of blood all over them. I laid there and drifted off to sleep.