Karen Ch. 02

Story Info
Her exhibitionism continues.
2.6k words
4.61
116.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me begin by saying that if you haven't read chapter one you really should. It will explain how I got to where this story begins. That being said, on we go.

I spent the day in meetings but was unable to get my mind off the events of either the previous night or that morning before I had left the room. I wasn't feeling guilty. On the contrary I couldn't wait to be free to experiment more with this newfound freedom I had discovered. I briefly considered trying to expose something to some of the others in the meeting but quickly ruled that out as being a path to corporate suicide. I was horny not crazy. Finally around 4:00 I feigned a migraine and escaped.

I felt the excitement build as I drove my rental car closer to my hotel. I parked and entered the lobby. As I passed the restaurant I saw the boy that had brought my dinner the previous night. We made eye contact, he blushed, I smiled and winked before continuing on to the elevators.

I went to my room and resisted the temptation to immediately make myself cum. Instead I opened the drapes and stepped out onto the balcony. I looked across the street to where my admirer from earlier this morning had been but saw no one.

I shrugged off the mild disappointment and walked back inside being sure to leave the drapes open. I stood in front of the mirror and slowly undressed not knowing if someone was watching from across the street but hoping that they were. I was feeling very horny but I was wanting more than just what my fingers or the water faucet could provide. I was not, however, ready to go looking for some one night stand. I decided to see if I could locate an adult novelty shop.

Checking the telephone directory I located three. I then found a map in the front of the book that would at least get me in the general area of each of them.

I decided to take another bath and resisted again the temptation to allow the water to give me release. I also trimmed my pubic hair very close so that although I was not shaved, there wasn't much left to obscure the view. I next considered how I wanted to dress for my latest adventure.

I didn't have any definite plans on what exactly I was going to do while I was out but I wanted to be ready should the opportunity to flash someone present itself. I selected a thin white rayon blouse and a black skirt that although it hung to my ankles buttoned completely up the front allowing me to determine how much leg, or anything else, I wanted to show. I decided against wearing anything underneath either garment. The blouse felt good against my nipples which, between the material and the excitement of what I was doing, were proudly at attention. A pair of low heels completed my evenings attire. I fixed my hair and makeup, took a deep breath and headed out the door.

I stopped as I entered the lobby. I stood for several minutes observing the restaurant. When I had seen what I wanted to see I entered and sat at a table in the corner facing the wall with my back to the rest of the room. I picked the spot for two reasons. First, people looking at me could only see my back and second because I knew from my observations that this table belonged to my young friend from the night before. He began speaking as he approached my table asking how I was.

When he reached the point where he could see it was me he choked and almost dropped the glass of water he was carrying. I smiled, told him I was doing very well and asked how his night had been. Seeing that I was not angry he smiled back, blushed and said that it had been alright but that last night had been much better. I replied that the night was still young and there was always a chance his night would improve.

He left my table to allow me to look at the menu. When he returned I had unbuttoned one button on my blouse to allow him somewhat of a view. He couldn't see as much as he would have liked but it was a start and it promised more. Each time he returned to my table I loosened another button. By the end of the meal my totally unbuttoned blouse was only being held together by the fact that it was tucked into my skirt and my nipples were clearly visible to anyone that would have happened to have sat next to me.

I finished my meal and asked him for the check. The huge erection I had noticed the night before was back. This kid was hung like a horse! He stood toward the front of my table as I prepared to leave buttoning half my buttons but still leaving a generous amount of cleavage visible. He was disappointed that the show was over but I had one surprise remaining. I had unbuttoned my skirt well over half way and as I spread my legs to stand up out of the chair I flashed him a birds eye view of my closely trimmed pussy.

We had talked some as he served me dinner. I had learned that his name was Steve and that he was 19 years old. I smiled at him and as I turned to leave, gave that massive package of his a gentle squeeze, said "Steve you're going to make a lot of girls happy with this thing." I then gave him a wink as I walked out the door.

I was dripping as I got into my rental car for my trip to the novelty shop. My show for Steve had really turned me on. I had to resist the urge to get myself off right there in the parking deck. I started the engine and left the parking deck. I proceeded toward the closest of the novelty shops on my list. On the way I again unbuttoned all the buttons but one on my blouse. This allowed the breeze from the open window to blow it open as I drove exposing my breasts to anyone driving next to me.

Several guys blew their horns and tried to make eye contact with me but I ignored them pretending to be in my own little world. One even followed me for several blocks honking and flashing his lights but when I didn't pull over he eventually turned off. I was steadily getting in a seedier part of town. I located the adult bookstore but decided against this one as there were several scary looking men loitering around the entrance.

I drove on to my second destination which ended up being across the street from a shopping mall. The entrance and parking lot was well lit and it seemed that the clientele was a bit more upscale than the last place. I missed the entrance to the lot on my first pass and as I was looking for a place to turn around I spotted a lone man sitting at a bus stop just up the street.

I decided to have a little fun. Making sure my blouse was open and that my skirt was unbuttoned sufficiently far I pulled over to the curb and rolled down the passenger window as if to ask directions. He approached and his eyes got very wide. I told him I was lost and asked for directions to a fictitious address. He never took his eyes from my pussy but managed to stammer that he had never heard of the street. I thanked him and pulled from the curb back into traffic.

I circled the mall but didn't find anyone else I wanted to flash so I pulled into the lot at the adult bookstore. I buttoned by blouse half way up again but left my skirt unbuttoned to just below my pussy. If I leaned over I knew that my breasts would be on display and if I squatted my pussy would be visible to anyone standing across from me.

I entered and was pleasantly surprised to learn that my observations from outside the store had been accurate. The store was clean and the several patrons, both male and female, all appeared respectable. There were two female salespeople talking behind the counter. The store had nothing but adult books, videos and DVD's on the main floor but at the rear was a staircase that lead to a balcony. The balcony completely circled the sales floor and was stocked with every type of sex toy imaginable.

I went upstairs and began to browse. As I was looking at an assortment of vibrators I noticed that one of the men on the floor below kept stealing glances at the part of my leg that was visible due to my unbuttoned skirt. I pretended to be distracted and as I continued to read the back of the box I moved toward the balcony rail and stood with my legs slightly spread. I knew from his position that he had a clear view of my pussy. I stood there for another minute then turned and put the box back on the shelf. I continued teasing him several minutes by picking up other boxes and repeating my routine until it got old. I then went back to my quest for sex toys.

I continued to shop for several minutes when I heard a female voice ask "May I help you?" I turned and saw one of the sales girls I had noticed when I entered. She was about 5'4" and athletic, had dark brown hair and blue eyes, looked to be in her early 20's and was dressed in a white Harley Davidson t-shirt and khaki shorts. Her name tag said her name was Vicki.

I told her it felt strange to ask for help selecting a sex toy. She laughed and said that a lot of people were uncomfortable while they were shopping and that she would be glad to leave me alone if I wanted her to but that I should feel free to ask her any questions. She added with a gleam in her eye that she had experience with many of the items on display. Vicki also said that if I wanted to tell her what I liked or what I was looking for she could probably steer me in the right direction.

I replied that I really didn't know what I was looking for and that I didn't have enough experience with toys to know what I liked. Vicki said, "Take me for example, I like to be really filled up while my clit is vibed. To do that I use this small but really powerful bullet vibe and this." Vicki then walked several feet away and selected a jelly dong that was over 10" long and had to be 2 ½ inches thick with balls and a suction cup at the base.

I replied, "Your kidding, you can take that? It looks like it would split you in two!" Vicki said, "Oh yeah, I stick the suction cup onto the hardwood floor in my apartment and once I work myself down onto it I use the bullet on my clit. I love the feeling of being so full and having my clit stimulated all at once!"

I looked at the huge jelly dong and immediately thought of Steve, the waiter from the hotel restaurant. I looked back at Vicki and said "Sold, I'll take the set." Vicki also recommended some lubricant and made me promise to come back and tell her how I liked it when I got the chance.

I was about to leave when Vicki said, " I saw you flashing for that guy earlier and I was wondering if you'd show me what you did him?" I considered it only a second then I said, "I'll go one better." I unbuttoned my blouse all the way and pulled either side of my skirt apart exposing my full front to her. I then turned, let go of my skirt and walked out the door with my breasts bared for all to see. Her final comment as I left was "If it doesn't do everything you need come back and I'll take care of you." The grin on her face and the twinkle in her eye made me know she wasn't talking about a refund.

I returned to my car and drove back to my hotel with my breasts totally exposed however it was getting late and there were few people on the road to appreciate the view. Not that it mattered, just the idea that someone could see me made me really hot.

I returned to my hotel. No one was visible in the parking deck so I left my shirt open as I got out of my car and walked inside. Again, no one was in the lobby so I walked quickly through my breasts swaying in the free air as I went. I entered the elevator and removed my skirt leaving me wearing only my unbuttoned blouse and low heels. I held my breath as the elevator opened on my floor. Somewhat disappointed because no one was there I walked slowly down the hall to my room, took my time removing my key and finally, when it was apparent no one was coming, entered the room.

I immediately opened the toys, took off my shirt and sat on the bed. My pussy was soaking but Vicki had warned me about trying to use the big dildo without lubricant no matter how wet I was. I took my time spreading lubricant over the entire length of the shaft. I kept imagining it was Steve's big dick that I was playing with.

I lay back and with some effort eased the head inside me. It was large and stretched me as it entered. I slowly worked it in and out until I had about half of it inside me. My drapes were still open allowing anyone in the building across the street a full view of what I was doing. This got me even hotter and wetter. I continued to fuck myself with the big dildo taking more of it with each thrust.

Finally when I didn't think I could get any more of it inside me I felt the balls against my ass. I picked up the vibe and cut it on low. I touched it to my clit and immediately was on the edge of an orgasm. I let it hold me there for several minutes slowly stroking the big dildo out until I could feel the edge of the head about to come out, then all the way back in again.

Not being able to stand it any longer I cut the vibe on full power and placed it against my clit just as I pushed the big dildo all the way inside of me. My orgasm was immediate and explosive! I came for what seemed like five minutes. As my climax subsided I cut off the vibe and let it fall and relaxed allowing the dildo to slowly slide from my drenched pussy.

I drifted off to sleep on top of the covers naked for all the world to see. The next day I would have to return home, but I would return a different woman from when I left. My adventures had only begun...