Karen Ch. 03

Story Info
She meets new friends on business trip.
2.5k words
4.68
87.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I was preparing for another business trip. This time, however, I was extremely excited by the prospect of being alone and away from home for a few days. Ever since I had returned from my previous trip I had been dying to experience again the thrill of showing my body to other people. I was, however, still reluctant to do things in the city where I lived. This was still very new to me and I was afraid of being caught by someone who knew me. This business trip would be my first chance to continue my adventures.

I took much more time preparing for this trip than the last one I had taken. I carefully considered my wardrobe and made sure to pack things that were sexy and that could be opened or discarded easily. I also was sure to pack my new friends from my previous trip, my dildo and vibrator, both of which had been getting a regular work-out since I had made their acquaintance.

My destination this trip was only a little less than four hours away by car. I decided to drive thinking that it would offer many more chances for me to test the limits of how daring I was willing to be.

I worked until mid afternoon then left for home. I showered, gave myself a quick trim so everything down there would be nice and neat, and dressed in tennis shoes, socks, a wrap around khaki skirt that stopped mid thigh and a floral print blouse. I threw my suitcase into the hatch of my husbands Ford Expedition (he insisted I drive the tank instead of my Honda) and headed out.

It was a beautiful late Spring day so I rolled my window down and as I pulled onto the interstate I unbuttoned the top three buttons of my blouse. The wind would cause the blouse to blow away from my body giving anyone in the lane next to me a good view of my right breast.

The first to notice was a pickup truck with three 18-year-old boys who stayed in the lane next to me until the Interstate split. I pretended not to notice them until our two lanes began to separate. As I headed West and they proceeding North I looked over at them for the first time, smiled and pulled my blouse open giving them a full view of both my breasts. They began blowing the horn and cheering and as our vehicles moved away from one another I gave them a wave.

I rearranged myself to be somewhat covered and continued down the Interstate as before. I put my finger between my legs and sure enough just this little bit of flashing had me dripping. As I drove further from home I began to feel more daring.

The sun was beginning to set as I pulled into a rest area. I was still quite aroused from the flashing I had done earlier and decided to do something about it then rather than wait until I reached my destination. I first parked near the building and went to the restroom. I next got a soda from the machine and surveyed the grounds. There were too many people coming and going from the building and main parking lot for me to do what I had in mind there. I next noticed the parking area for semi's. It was further away and there were only two trucks parked there.

I moved the Expedition to a spot between the two trucks. I couldn't tell if anyone was inside either of them due to their height but it really didn't matter. As I've said before, it's not as important that I'm seen as it is that there is a chance I could be seen. I then fully reclined the seat and removed both my blouse and skirt. Here I was, in the parking lot of a rest area between two semi trucks, naked with the setting sun still providing enough light that if anyone either approached the vehicle or was looking down from one of the trucks they would have a perfect view of what I was doing.

I reached into the small bag that I had placed into the front seat and brought out the bullet vibe I had purchased on my last trip. I was already dripping as I touched it to my clit making slow small circles. I had to stop myself from cumming several times because I didn't want my show to end too soon. Finally, the need for release was too great and, just as the last of the light was going, I allowed myself to cum. I lay back for a moment to catch my breath and then the truck to my left gave two short toot's on it's horn. This was followed immediately by the truck on my right. I had an audience after all!

This really turned me on so I decided to give them a bit more. I turned on the dome light since the sun had now gone down. I then retrieved my 10" jelly dildo from the bag. Knowing that I now had an audience I began to slowly work it inside of me. Once I had it buried about half way into my pussy I again began to work my clit with the vibe. I continued to fuck myself with the dildo eventually getting about 8 of the 10 inches inside then slowly pulling it out until just the head was inside me. The closer I was to orgasm the faster I began to pump the dildo. I came causing every muscle in my body to contract! As soon as it was obvious that I was cumming both truckers let out long blasts on their horns.

I lay back for just a minute to collect myself and pulled the dildo from my dripping pussy. It looked so good glistening in the dome light that I brought it to my lips and licked it from balls to tip. This brought more horn blowing from the truckers. I began to get concerned that all this noise would attract the attention of someone who would think there was a problem and call the police. I cut off the dome light and reset my seat to the upright position then gave both my admirers a wave and drove off into the night still stark naked.

I must have been the topic of the evening on the CB that night because the first truck I passed began to blow his horn. I decided to have a bit more fun so each time I passed a truck that blew I would cut on my dome light allowing them to see that I was still naked. I continued this game until I began to get close to my destination. I took the next exit and located a gas station that had detached restrooms. I pulled the Expedition up close to the ladies room using the body of the truck to shield me from the rest of the parking lot. I then hopped out still naked and ran inside to dress.

The rest of the drive was uneventful even though I was still very aroused from all the flashing I had done. I arrived at my hotel and checked in. Much to my disappointment, there was no balcony and no building across the street which would have allowed me to put myself on display. Oh well, I would just have to get creative.

Looking at the hotel literature, I discovered that the hotel pool was on the top floor. I decided to go for a dip. The day had been sunny and unusually warm for late spring and the heat rising from the city streets made the open air at the top of the building feel balmy. I had worn my two piece suit and had covered up with one of the thick robes the hotel offered as complimentary to its guests. I entered the pool and swam laps for a while to relax my muscles which were tense from all the driving. After swimming laps I decided to soak for a while in the hot tub. Since no one had as yet come onto the roof but me I decided to remove my suit while soaking. This I did leaving it on a chair with my robe about 20 feet from the hot tub.

I had been in the tub about ten minutes resting with my eyes closed when I was startled by a female voice asking "May we join you?" I opened my eyes to find a man and woman standing beside the hot tub. I stammered an apology that I hadn't expected anyone else to be at the pool this late. The woman waved away my apology and asked again if she and her husband could join me. I was a bit stunned but agreed and they immediately entered the tub.

The woman introduced herself as Anita and her husband was Steve. She stood about 5'1", had dark brown hair, brown eyes and an attractive body. Steve was around 6' with lighter brown hair and a mustache and while he wasn't a body builder he was fit. Both were in their 40's. Anita noticed that I was nervous but assured me it was ok. She said that both her and her husband were comfortable with nudity and that they had been to several nude resorts. She then looked at me and asked if I minded if she removed her suit as well. I was really becoming aroused by the way things were playing out so I told her it was fine with me if they both took off their suits. Both did.

Anita had a lovely body but the most striking thing to me was that she was completely shaved allowing an unobstructed view of her pussy. Steve was fairly well endowed but as he wasn't fully erect I couldn't tell exactly how large he was. We sat in the tub and got to know each other a bit. I learned that they had been in town celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary and were due to fly back to their home the next morning.

Anita said they had decided to come to the pool thinking it would be deserted and that they had been planning to be a bit daring and have sex in the open. When I apologized and offered to leave them alone she waved me off and said that she liked the way things were for now and asked that I please stay a while longer. I agreed and we continued to chat like old friends. I found myself telling her about the experiences that had led to me being in the hot tub naked. She giggled at parts of my story, her mouth flew open at some places and overall she approved saying that she wished she had the nerve to do what I had done in front of the truckers.

I noticed that as I had told my story Anita had reached over and had been stroking Steve's cock which had grown now to a very respectable length and girth. Anita then told me how once at a resort in the Carribean she and Steve had sex in front of a group of total strangers during an adult game at a bar. As she spoke she stood and moved in front of Steve and sat back in his lap. She then wiggled around until I knew that she had taken him inside of her. I again asked if they wanted to be alone but Anita again asked me to stay. She said that if I didn't mind she wanted an audience for this. I was really aroused by what was going on in front of me and was glad when she wanted me to stay.

Anita began talking about how good Steve's cock felt in her pussy and how good I looked sitting across from her. I decided to play along and I stood up then sat on the edge of the tub with my legs spread. Anita really liked this and she began to move faster on Steve's cock. I reached down and began to make small slow circles over my clit as Anita continued to fuck Steve. She then leaned back against him grinding her ass into him and allowing him to massage her beautiful breasts.

I slid my fingers lower and slipped two of them into my wet pussy. Anita was saying things like "Yeah baby, let me see you fuck yourself!" and "I bet you taste so good!" When she said this I took my fingers out of my pussy and put them in her mouth. She began sucking them clean and reached out with her hand to slip a finger inside me. This was the first time in years I had been intimate with another woman and I had forgotten how exciting it was. She pulled me closer and we kissed, our tongues exploring each other, her fingers exploring my pussy and all the time grinding her pussy against Steve's hard cock.

I felt my self starting to cum and began to moan. My orgasm triggered Steve's who by the length of the time he came must have filled Anita with cum. Anita moved off Steve but was still unsatisfied. I lead her to the edge of the tub, sat her down and slid two fingers inside her while rubbing her clit with my other hand. I could feel Steve's hot thick cum and her thinner, slicker juices mixing inside her. She was asking for more so I slid a third then eventually a fourth finger inside of her. I couldn't resist any longer so I bent over and put my mouth on her clit flicking my tongue over it. She began to cum immediately!

When she began to cum I felt Steve move up behind me. He placed his hands on my hips and I felt the head of his cock against my opening. I pushed back against him and felt his large cock enter me. I continued to push and took his entire length in one go. This was incredible. I was still sucking on Anita's clit with my fingers buried inside her and I had her husband's cock buried inside me! Soon Anita's orgasm subsided and I grasped the sides of the tub. I was looking up at Anita from between her legs watching her as she watched her husband fuck me from behind. We kept at it for a good ten minutes of solid fucking until he pulled out and exploded across my back. It felt like a quart of hot cum covered me.

We all fell apart and collapsed back into the hot tub totally spent. Eventually I got out, kissed them both farewell, collected my suit and wrapped in my robe returned to my room as thoroughly satisfied as I had ever been in my life. What a start to a business trip!