Karen Ch. 04: No More Math Homework

Story Info
She subdues the math teacher in class with her legs and feet.
4.8k words
4.53
55.7k
39

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
337 Followers

Thank you to tangentjoker and my wife for editing this story.

***

This is the fourth story of Karen. You don't need to read the other stories first, but it's also not a mistake. They are in chronological order.

Karen - His New Girlfriend?

Karen - The Second Meeting

Karen - Creamed Pants

***

The first thing Mr. Smith noticed when he entered the class was that Karen sat in the front row in the middle. After thinking about this for a couple of moments, he realized that she had changed her place with Ken, who now sat in the back.

Tim Smith was the math teacher of this class. He was a young teacher. He was not bad looking but nothing special, medium height, not very athletic, not thin, not chubby, short brown hair, a pretty good sense of humor. He wasn't a bad teacher, but also not the best teacher at all.

Mr. Smith was single at the moment. In the past, he had several girlfriends, but normally it didn't work for a long time. Mostly, they broke because of incompatible sexual desires. He was a leg and foot fan. Okay, "fan" is perhaps a little bit too weak an expression. Better we say "fetishist". Sadly, the women he met didn't appreciate that mostly her legs and feet made him horny. He tried to hide his desires normally and tried to seem interested in their whole body and their minds and souls. Of course, that wasn't a lie at all. He appreciated intelligent, generous and humorous women - but that didn't turn him on. He wasn't really good at faking sexual interests. Normally, they recognized his desires after a short time and then the woman felt repulsed. They felt used, because they felt reduced to some body parts. Perhaps that wasn't fair. He fell in love several times, and the reasons were not only their feet and legs.

Karen didn't know the whole story, but she noticed that he got aroused for feet and legs. She called him "Tim" in her thoughts. To think of him as "Mr. Smith" seemed inappropriate to her. He wasn't a distant authority for her. He was a man toy or boy toy she would like to play with. Mr. Smith tried to not show his fetishes at school, but he often tried to get a good look at feet and legs of women around him. Then he pretended to be uninterested. But she caught his gaze too often. They couldn't be accidents. Karen was very good at recognizing those things.

She didn't care if he would be interested her whole body. She only wanted to find a leverage to gain power over him. She knew now that feet and legs were his weak points and that was the only thing that counted. Her aim was to make her math class as comfortable as possible. Her legs and her feet could be the weapons to reach that target and she was willing to use them. Karen didn't want for Mr. Smith to recognize her knowledge over him at first. It seemed easier to entangled him in her web, when he was not on guard.

***

For the first lesson, she had chosen a short skirt, black stockings and white sandals. Only Mr. Smith had a good look at her feet, because he was the only one in front of her. She crossed her legs at the beginning of the lesson and the whole time looked in Mr. Smith's eyes. He didn't notice this at the beginning, but became more and more aware of her presence. Her right foot seemed to aim all the time in direction of his crotch and he began to fantasize about her feet. But he was professional enough to hide his thoughts. In fact, he was used to catching some pictures during his lessons to use for jerking off in the evening or the morning before he went to school. The trick was not to get too aroused in class and to enjoy the underlying erotic background he imagined. And he practiced this in a lot of lessons. So he enjoy the unexpected foot show. Perhaps this was not ethical but nobody knew it and nobody got hurt.

As Mr. Smith asked a question, Karen raised her hand.

"Karen!" Mr. Smith prompted her.

It seemed to be unintentional and like she was nervous, Karen uncrossed her legs. During her answer, she spread her toes, curled them and seemed to caress one foot with the other for a short moment. Dumbfounded, Mr. Smith gaped at her feet. Karen crossed her legs again and Mr. Smith noticed the silence in the classroom. He had some problems recalling Karen's answer.

Mr. Smith took a deep breath and said, "That's right, Karen!"

He continued with his lessons surprised about that he had left the role of the math teacher for a moment. He was bewildered that he was overwhelmed in sexual thoughts while teaching math. If he were prepared for this sudden sexy action it would be easier to handle, Mr. Smith thought. When he asked questions, he avoided giving Karen the floor again and he managed to end the lesson without further incidents. After the lesson, he left the class instantly.

In the evening, Mr. Smith was home alone. He recalled the views of Karen's feet and legs and jerked his cock off until he spurted his semen in a handkerchief. In the morning, he woke up and by recalling the pictures of Karen again he jerked off again. She was a really hot woman, he realized.

The reason of his wanking behavior in this morning was not only horniness but he thought if he jerked off, he could more easily focus on his job as a teacher. He was used to often jerking off in the morning before school.

***

It seemed that Karen was now sitting in the front row permanently. This day, she wore a white halter top and a beige pair of long trousers. This time, her bare feet were covered in the same sandals as the day before. In a mixture of relief and disappointment Mr. Smith noticed that he didn't get a good view of her silky long legs again. He finished the math class as a professional teacher and he was pleased to archive full control again. Sometimes, he glimpsed at her feet. They were beautiful of course, but not as spectacular as it seemed to him the day before.

The next day, Karen dressed in the same style as the day before. At the beginning of the lesson, she slipped out of her sandals, crossed her legs and spread and curled the toes of her right foot in a very slow, nearly imperceptible, rhythm. At first, Mr. Smith didn't notice that she moved her toes at all. But soon he caught her foot in different positions and he tried to see Karen moving her toes without too obviously staring at her feet while he continued his teaching.

He looked at Karen's face. A broad smile appeared on her face and he felt caught red-handed and blushed. Certainly, he had a bad conscience. Surely she only smiled at him because he looked at her face, he thought but tried to be more careful. Nevertheless, he couldn't avoid checking her feet out. Soon he noticed that she increased the rhythm. He thought of her massaging his cock with her toes. He changed the picture in his imagination as he noticed that this could made his cock hard. After that, he tried very hard not to look at her feet anymore. He had seen enough to dream about for the day.

After asking a question, only Karen raised her hand and so he asked her for the answer. Karen uncrossed her legs. With a sudden movement, she raised her feet onto the tiptoes. While answering his question, she opened and closed her knees in a slow motion again and again. In awe, he gaped at this movement. Wow, what a nice sexy view, he thought. He had to sit down quickly behind his desk, because he didn't want anyone to notice his growing erection.

"Uh, that's right, Karen!", he said. He blushed again a bit as he saw her broad smile on him.

He continued teaching while sitting behind his desk. He avoided asking any more questions. He was glad when the bell rang at the end of the lesson because he couldn't avoid thinking of Karen's sexy feet and legs teasing him. Normally he managed to teach without getting aroused this much. She had only done little things with her feet, surely not intentionally, but it made him horny like hell. He hoped that nobody noticed his sexual excitement and it seemed that none of the other pupils sensed it.

He pretended to study some records when the students left the room because he didn't want to present his hard-on tenting his trousers.

***

After teaching, he went home. Having dinner first, or first let flow in the sexy imagination Karen gave him and jerk off, that's the question, he thought. He decided to wait some more before he gave in to his sexual desires. After the dinner, he checked his e-mails first. He found an e-mail with the subject "Like when you gape on my feet". It could be junk mail, but it didn't hurt much to read it.

"Hi Mr. Smith,

I'm Karen, you know? From the middle of the first row of your math class."

Mr. Smith swallowed loudly.

"I've noticed something very interesting. Not only interesting, it makes me very hot thinking about it. I noticed that you got hot for me, especially for my feet. Oh, they are pretty and cute. I like how I painted my toenails in glistering white colors. Have you noticed them sparkling while you peeked on them during class? I like looking at my feet, too, and I'm looking at my feet right now while I think off you. I've put oil on them and they are glossy. Do you know that they are very flexible? I'm spreading my toes right now, Uh. When I think of you reading this email, I imagine that your cock is growing, just from reading these few words."

Mr. Smith trembled and grabbed his cock through the fabric of his pants. Indeed he was hardened.

"I'm thinking that you just began gliding your hand over your crotch right now! It makes me so wet thinking of it. It's okay when you rub it for me, but be careful not to make a mess too early. I'm curling my toes imaging my naked feet grabbing your cock. I'm massaging my clit now with slow strokes. Grab your cock now under the fabric like I would grab it with my toes."

"Oooooh", a quiet moan left his mouth as he did what she requested. Perhaps it was a unreasonable behavior but no one could see him now and he wouldn't tell anyone that he jerked off to her e-mail. So, why not gave in to his desires? By the way, he planned a wanking session to release himself from the hot pictures he remembered during the day, anyway.

"Now show me the whole thing. I can't see it through the fabric. Take your cock out, now!"

He did what she instructed. Sitting in his chair, his cock pointed to the sky. Really rock hard, he remarked.

"Now, take the palm of both hands and rub them up and down your cock."

His hips moved in rhythm with his hands.

"Slow down a bit, boy! While massaging my clit, I'm now sliding my middle finger in my wet pussy very slowly in and out. I only left my clit for a few moments because I was typing this e-mail *smirk*. It won't take long until we can cum together, but no need to hurry. It will be more spectacular when we slowly let our arousal grow."

Slowing down made him shiver in anticipation.

"Have you noticed the attachment to this e-mail? It's a photo of my feet. I want you to look at it now, while we slowly increase our pace until we both explode at the end of this email."

Shakily, he opened the attachment. It was a photo of Karen's naked legs and feet. She seemed to be lying on her back and had her legs spread in the air. Her knees were bent and she pressed the palms of her feet together. She had moved in such a position that her feet where next to the camera while she took this photo. Her toes where curled so they formed a channel he could look through. It wasn't difficult to imagine that he plugged his cock into.

He nervously placed the windows on his screen to see both the e-mail and the picture.

"It's sexy, huh? You know what could be between my toes now?"

He knew! He grunted.

"I'm so close now. Stroke your prick faster now, we are nearly there. Just hold out a few more seconds!"

He pumped his cock, then, in a fast beat.

"It's. It's really not easy to type right now. Ah, it's so sexy. Wait ... and ... uuuuh ... ha, ha, ha, I, I, I - and you ...

CUM NOW!!"

He spurted his semen right into the air and made a mess on his clothes.

He couldn't read for several moments and had to wait until his breath got normal.

"Wow!

Did you cum hard just now? I think you did! For me, it was a great orgasm. I'm feeling so in touch with you. I could almost feel your cock between the soles of my feet while I came so much. Oh, I want you to write down how it felt. How you wanked your needy cock. I want to know every dirty detail!"

Okay, that was very, very sexy, Mr. Smith thought. But he would not be honest answering her question. He could be a pervert in private, but that was private - nobody laid into his sexual behavior.

"I'm taking the head of your cock between my two big toes now. I'm pressing it hard and twirling it! *giggle*"

This image hurt his now very sensitive cock and he sizzled.

"Mmmmmmm, Thank you for the wonderful time together!

I am looking forward seeing you in class. I have so many dirty things in mind with you, my sweet teacher!

Sweet kisses from

Karen"

After he calmed down a bit, he thought about answering her e-mail. Of course, he was far from telling her that he wanked at her e-mail. He thought of what a normal teacher, a teacher who is not aroused by the feet of a schoolgirl who was teasing him, would do. Some e-mail like: "Hello Karen, it's not shameful for a schoolgirl to fall in love with a teacher. Sometimes things like this happen. But you know, I am your teacher..."

Perhaps, it sounded like a lame excuse? It would be better to answer personally in a professional teacher manner. But he wasn't sure that he could manage to act professionally, when she act sexually and showed off her sexy feet. He had to think it over and didn't reply to the e-mail yet. He was too confused to think clearly.

***

The next day, he met Karen at the math class. This time, she wore flat shoes and long trousers, so he couldn't see much of his sexual fetishes. Somehow, he was relieved and disappointed at the same time. Karen looked shiny, nearly luminescent, and somehow a little bit messy. She had a small satisfied smile on her face, like she had had great sexual pleasures minutes earlier. Mr. Smith adored her appearance and enjoyed the idea that he caused this aspect.

At home, he got another e-mail from Karen in the evening.

"Hi teacher,

I felt it. It was just as an enjoyable evening for you than for me yesterday! It's a pity that you didn't told me the dirty details, but you can do it right now! I'll see you in class tomorrow. You wouldn't believe how many dirty ideas are crossing my mind.

I'm extending my long legs and raising my feet in front of your face! Lick them with your long greedy tongue!

See you in class,

Kisses from Karen"

Mr. Smith made a licking movement with his tongue and gulped. He closed his eyes for a few minutes. This had to stop, before it really get dangerous. He started to answer her e-mail.

"Hello Karen,

Sometimes, a schoolgirl falls in love with an older man. That's not a shame, but it almost always hurts the schoolgirl. Especially if she gets a crush on a teacher. Please stop teasing."

He deleted the last three words. Should he notice that she teased him, really?

"I'm not interested."

No, that would open the opportunity that he even thought about it. He deleted it. He had to write something that she would stop teasing him.

"It will be the best you to stop thinking about me this way. It's not possible and it won't happen. A relationship between a teacher and a student is also highly immoral. So you see, it doesn't make any sense to even think in this direction, so stop it."

Did she really think of a relationship? Or did she think of sex and it amused her, that she could make him horny? He didn't know, but he was sure not to write down thoughts like this. He didn't want to give her the opportunity to meet him in confidence, but it seemed unprofessional to reject her simply by e-mail. He doubted that it was adequate to answer her by e-mail, but he didn't want to meet her. She pushed his buttons in class and with her e-mail very well, and he feared that she knew it very well. He wasn't sure he could stay professional in a private meeting, if she decided to tease him. But he had to offer her a private meeting and he hoped that she didn't make use of this opportunity. In a private meeting he had to seem the professional teacher he played. That wasn't impossible.

"We can talk about it in my office, if you have any further questions.

Tim Smith"

This e-mail was mostly a big lie. He sighed and pushed the send button. Frustrated, he went to bed.

***

The next day, Karen seemed to be very serious. Mr. Smith was glad she chose an outfit that didn't show her legs or feet. Okay, he could handle it and he had found the right words in his e-mail, he thought. But after a couple of minutes she bent down, placed a pencil on the floor and stripped off her shoes. Mr. Smith got angry but didn't know how to react to this offensive action. He noticed that she wore no stockings. He continued his lesson, but noticed that she began to roll the pencil under the sole of her feet.

He sighed inwardly. He understood the symbol very well and he feared despite his irritation, that he could also get horny. He couldn't completely push back the fantasy of his cock under her feet. After several minutes, he felt himself getting hard and he sat down behind his desk again.

It was very unusual for him to assign his pupils tasks during the lessons, but he didn't want to talk for some time. Karen winked at him. Involuntary, he lowered his gaze to her feet. She held the base of the pencil firmly between two toes, while quickly stroking up and down the whole pencil with her other foot. He gave her a wide-eyed stare. His cock was pulsating in his pants. He felt relieved when she picked the pencil up and her feet disappeared in her shoes, but his hard-on stayed constant. His e-mail to her definitely hadn't helped to defuse the situation.

He stayed seated at his desk while the pupils left the room. It took a bit of time until his erection subsided.

***

Karen opened the door to Mr. Smith's office without knocking beforehand. She had changed her clothing and had replaced her trousers with a short skirt. She wore no stockings like in the morning. Without speaking a word, she placed herself on the chair in front of the desk, crossed her legs and wiggled her right foot challenging. Mr. Smith felt uncertain how to handle the situation. It was definitely not a normal situation between pupil and teacher.

After some moments of silence, Mr. Smith asked: "Hello Karen, what can I do for you?"

She increased the rhythm of her wiggling. Her high heeled sandal made a slapping sound, when it smacked against her foot. She had really beautiful feet, he had noticed. She oozed confidence and sexuality. He imagined that she was the living dream of his sexual requirements. But it was definitely not an option to think with his cock. He was her teacher and all and he wasn't willing to risk his job.

Mr. Smith got nervous and asked again with a rasping sound: "I think you are here because of my e-mail, right? What, What d-do you want?"

Karen continued her wiggling for several painful seconds.

"Do you have a boner?" she leered.

"What?" Mr. Smith responded in disbelief.

"Do you have a boner?" Karen repeated her question and kicked with her right foot in the air. Her sandal flew through the air and landed with a loud thud on the floor.

Frightened by this sudden action, Mr. Smith winced. She uncrossed her legs, kicked the second sandal away, stood up quickly and sat down on Mr. Smith's desk. She raised her legs until she could turn around on the desk and placed one foot in Mr. Smith's crotch.

"I knew it!" Karen purred while moving her foot over his rock hard erection. "You should be honest with me!"

"What ...," Mr. Smith begun to protest. Karen pushed her other foot into his mouth, her rubbing of his cock through the fabric got faster.

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
337 Followers
12