Karen Comes Home

Story Info
Karen learns the truth about her mother.
3.6k words
4.18
237.4k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I divorced my husband of nine years recently after finding him in bed with the neighborhood slut one morning. We tried for a while to make it last but I just found myself falling out of love with him, and I couldn't cope with the unhappiness that surrounded me every day and night.

My name is Karen, I am a five foot five large woman. On the internet I guess I am referred to as a BBW (big beautiful woman), a slang term that actually doesn't degrade me. I, in fact kind of think it's a cute way of saying I'm fat. I take after my mother, all the women in my family are large. I, myself, am 230lbs, but not in a bad way. I have large features but nothing grotesque or brimming over with cellulite. Some say I should be a model for one of those big lady catalogs. Well, you get the idea, enough about me and on with my story.

I found myself in some financial trouble after moving away from my soon to be ex-husband. I had never worked since being married and my waitress job just didn't cover all my bills. Tad (that's my husband), said he would help out with my bills but being the true asshole he was, never lifted a finger to help me. I knew I was better off not seeing him again anyway so when my mom offered to let me live with her awhile until I was better off, I jumped at the chance. This opportunity would give me rent free housing so I could save for awhile and we agreed I would do the housework and help cook to pay my way.

Two months into the arrangement everything was going fine. I was finally starting to be happy with my life again. My Dad passed away many years ago so I knew my Mom was happy to have the company. For her, having her only child back at home seemed to be perking her up as well. I noticed she was singing while she cooked dinner lately, something she hadn't done in forever.

Of course my sex life was null and void, every night it was me and my middle finger that put me to sleep. It was good but I missed the soft touch of flesh and feeling heat from another person. One morning I woke up very horny after a raunchy rape dream and so my inhibitions were down and I came straight out at breakfast and asked my mom "How do you stand not being with a man for so long Mom?". She just smiled and said "Let me show you my man honey". She motioned me to come with her and we went to her bedroom where she reached under her bed and pulled out a shoebox. She handed the box to me, "Open it" she said. I almost fainted when inside I saw three different vibrators. Now, I'm no prude, and sex talk in my family has always been open and honest, but I had no clue that my own fifty year old Mom would have such things. She told me that she had them for years now and that Dad use to love to watch her use one on herself.

My pussy was getting quite wet looking at these artificial cocks, but also a strange desire was overcoming me to see my Mom using one. I'm sure I was blushing heavily but at least my Mom would think it was just from what I was looking at in the shoebox. We both giggled a bit and then went on with our normal routine for the day.

The next week went by uneventful until one night on the news was a story about a man that had hidden a camera in a women's restroom. The news anchor went onto explain about pinhole camera's and I was getting intrigued. So, I decided that night as I was ramming myself with a candle from my dresser, that I would go check into these camera's the next day. I was so nervous when I entered the store I was almost shaking. But I contrived a story for the clerk that I needed something to watch my babysitter with to see if she was stealing from me. Well, was I surprised at how cheap the camera was. I ended up buying a perfectly normal looking clock radio that had a hidden camera inside that actually filmed in color and with sound.

I was having second thoughts about my plan but those seemed to disappear every time I remembered those vibrators under Mom's bed. So, one day at dinner I gave Mom my present and said it was to thank her for helping me out. She was delighted with the gift and said her alarm no longer worked on her clock so it was just what she needed. I had to be careful hide the other equipment I used in my bedroom to receive the signal on my TV. But she was very electrically ignorant so I don't think she would have figured it out even if she saw the extra stuff attached to my TV.

So now it's getting late and my pussy has been dripping for hours at how nasty I've become lately and what I'm about to see. Little did I know what was in store for me that night. We both said our goodnights and my heart raced as I practically ran into my bedroom and stripped down to nothing. I turned on my TV and was delighted with the placement of the camera. It was on top of her tall dresser and aimed straight at her bed.

I could see most of the room and watched carefully as my Mom stripped down. I had seen her naked many times over the years but now I was playing with my clit as I watched her this time. My God, it felt so good to slowly tease myself and watch her. I was surprised that she didn't put on any pajamas at all but just layed down on the bed naked and flipped on her TV.

Half an hour went by and nothing happened. She just watched TV and I was getting kind of bored. Then, she got up, and from my view I could see her walk to the wall that adjoins my bedroom and put her ear to the wall. I watched as she kept listening to my room for a few seconds. She was turned away from the camera and I kept perfectly quiet in my room since she was listening. Suddenly I realized her arm was moving and although I couldn't see it, I could tell she was rubbing her pussy. I almost yelled out I was so surprised. Then I guess she was content I was asleep and layed back down in her bed. I was glued to the screen as I watched my own mother proceed to spread her legs and rub herself with one hand while the other was pinching her nipple and massaging her breast. She looked so sexy laying there playing with herself. My own hand was working pretty hard on my clit as I watched and had to stifle my moans not being sure how well these walls would insulate the sound. I had the volume all the way down on the TV as well although it was on the opposite wall form her bedroom, but I didn't want her to think I was awake.

My Mom had obviously done this many times before, she really knew how to get herself off. She would tease her clit a bit then let her finger slide inside while she sucked on her nipple. I had already come twice in ten minutes watching her but my lust that night wasn't going to end until she was done too. She was so wet I could see her juices on my screen and I loved how she would pull her legs to her chest and fondle her pussy and asshole at the same time with two hands. She kept very good care of her pussy and trimmed it very close to the skin affording me a great view of her pussy lips and clit.

I still couldn't believe I was spying on my own sweet mother, but my moral issues seemed to fly out the window while I was watching her. It was even more exciting to know I was going to get to see her do this whenever I wanted. At last what I was hoping for happened, she got up and pulled out the box she had shown me. When she pulled out a big pink vibrator I started to come again, being careful to do it without any moaning involved. I watched fascinated as she held it with both her hands and slowly put it in till it was all the way inside her. Then she twisted the top and turned it on. That seemed to really excite her and she was soon pounding her pussy as fast as she could. As I watched she lifted her hips and I know she was about to come. So I increased speed on my own little clit with her and she let out a low moan and then just flopped down on her bed laying perfectly still. I didn't come with her but I was already plenty spent from coming many times already. She got up and went in the bathroom and soon came out while toweling off her vibrator. That's when I flipped off the TV and decided to go to sleep.

I sat up in bed five minutes later with a realization. I had heard her moan coming through the wall. I had never heard anything from her room before but I usually had my TV on at night and always fell asleep quickly. This led to my second realization that she might have heard me as well, on some nights I'm sure I moaned not loudly but perhaps loud enough. Maybe that's why she was listening to my wall in the first place. I was torn was she listening for me moaning or to see if I was asleep? I knew there was now a way to find out thanks to my new gadget.

The next day I acted like nothing happened, but I was looking at her differently. I kept picturing that vibrator ramming into her pussy and I was wet all day. Unlucky for me I had to work that night until midnight and was sure I had missed the show she would have given me. If my plan was to work I needed her to be awake. So when I got home, I made a little too much noise in the kitchen on purpose. My Mom came out to greet me in her robe and asked if everything was alright. I apologized for being so noisy and told her to go back to bed. She said it was ok that she always waited up for me anyway, something I never knew she did. So, off to bed we both headed.

My TV was on in a flash and watching her every move. As I disrobed and lay down I watched her do much as she had done before, just lay down in her robe watching TV. Tonight though it was my turn to perform. I started out slowly and fingered myself trying to build up courage for the next step of my plan. When I could see she was starting to drift off I knew I had to work fast so I got up my nerve and let out a soft moan. Watching her intently on my TV she did nothing, so I tried again only a little louder this time. I saw her cock her head towards my wall. This was getting me really excited so I moaned again long and low. I didn't want to be obvious and be too loud, but just loud enough as she was the night before. She got up very slowly, I guess trying not to make her bed creak. Then I watched as she tiptoed over to my wall. This time she was facing the camera and I knew I had her hooked. I was rubbing my pussy and clit furiously and started to really moan continuously for her. While she was standing at my wall she wasted no time and started rubbing her clit quickly and spread out her stance some to afford better access to herself. I can't begin to tell you how many times I came that night knowing my Mom was listening to me. This time she was very quiet and I watched as she opened her mouth wide and let out an inaudible moan. I came with her as she did and let out my final big moan so she would know I was done. We both fell asleep soon after and I realized my Mom was one nasty girl.

This little game continued on for a few weeks with both of us acting totally normal whenever we spent time together. I was starting to feel a little guilty about spying on my Mom but just couldn't seem to stop myself. Every time I would go to my room for the night it was only a matter of minutes before I had turned on my TV and started to watch her again. I was starting to want more but being the submissive I am (I was a willing sex slave to my husband), I wasn't used to making a first move and it seemed my Mom was content to just listen to me and fantasize. I began to wonder if it was me she wanted or just to hear anyone having sex for the sake of hearing it.

I needed a new plan. So, I came up with many options, all of which seemed ludicrous in afterthought. Then one night everything changed for me. I was asleep and everything was very quiet in the house but something woke me, just an uneasy feeling like something was wrong. It was hot that night and I was in just panties with my blankets kicked off. As I slowly came into the real world from sleep I opened my eyes and there she was. My Mom was standing in the doorway. I almost asked her what was wrong but then my mind grasped the fact that she was naked and busily rubbing her pussy while staring at me. She must not have noticed me awaken for she didn't hesitate at all in what she was doing. The open door was throwing a soft light on most of my body but fell short at my shoulders so I could open my eyes a little and she would be none the wiser thinking I was still fast asleep. She was mostly a silhouette to me being lit from behind but it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. My pussy started to practically drip watching her rub and fingerfuck herself like a mad-woman. She was very quiet and I wondered if she'd done this before. I tried to screw up enough courage to say something, I wanted to scream at her "come eat my pussy", but alas I just lay there waiting for her to finish.

This was a new twist to the situation and I wasn't about to let this go. I finally had a plan that would expose this whole situation for both of us. The strange thing was that before I moved back home I had never even thought about licking a pussy, now I was wanting it day and night and with my Mom of all people. The next night I put my plan into action and told my Mom I was going to bed early, hoping this would lead her think I was fast asleep long before her and try again to sneak into my room. Not knowing how often she did this routine I didn't have a clue if she would try it again. The one thing I did differently this night though is I left my TV on and tuned to the camera in her bedroom. I watched an hour later as she came in her bedroom and got undressed. I was all set up, being naked with no blankets covering me and in a pose with one foot on my other knee while lying on my back. I leisurely rubbed my pussy as I watched her undress and when she left her room I could hardly believe this was the moment of truth. I could hardly contain myself and was having trouble relaxing since I was supposed to be asleep. With my eyes cracked open just a hair I watched as my doorknob slowly turned. With my TV on the door stopped at just a crack open and I could see her looking in at me to assure herself I was really asleep. I played the part as well as I could with mouth open and long slow breathing. From her vantage point she couldn't see the TV yet. She slowly entered my room already fingering herself. I was getting so turned on my heart raced and I was getting close to coming without even using my fingers on my pussy. All her attention was on me and I was starting to think she would never turn around and see what was on my TV screen. Suddenly a dog barked outside and my Mom turned her head and I watched as her hand froze it's motion. She had spotted my setup and was looking in complete surprise at a TV with her bedroom as the main feature.

"You little bitch!" she screamed at me. "What the fuck is going on here"? I pretended to wake up and act surprised to see her there. "Mom what, what's going on?"

She continued on in a voice I haven't heard since I was ten and accidentally stained the new carpet with grape juice. " You fucking bitch, have you been spying me?" I just stammered on with umms and ahhs not knowing what to say. "You wanted to see your Mom's pussy eh? Is that what you've been up to you little slut"? Her next move was one that sealed our fate, I was beginning to think my plan wasn't working out at all how I had wanted. "Well if you want to see it, here look at it" she said, and she moved like a minx and was on top of me in a flash and and shoving her pussy right into my face. I started to protest "Mom what are you doing?" But she had the better of me having all her weight on my arms and chest and she proceeded to ram her pussy onto my face like someone sitting on a balloon at a party. "Ok look little bitch, from now on you are mine or you are out on your ass. You will do what I say, when I say, without question, do we understand each other?" I nodded, my pussy was overflowing at the thought of being a slave again and the pussy on my face was heaven. "Your name to me is Bitch and if I use that name you will know to obey your mistress because I'm not your Mom if I use that name for you. Now little Bitch since you wanted my pussy enough to spy on me I won't let you down. I'm going to teach you what facesitting is." All of her weight suddenly came down on my face and I was smothered in pussy juice. I could hardly breathe but I had never been so excited in all my life. She knew how not to smother me but kept pressure on while sliding her pussy back and forth across my face for at least fifteen minutes. I was in heaven, I felt like a slave again and the pussy smelled so good but I was warned not to lick her until she said to. "I'm coming" she yelled out, "Now eat it bitch, eat my come." I stuck out my tongue and she sat down even harder as I squirmed and tried to lap at every inch of her lips and clit. She fucked my head and as she started to come again she reached behind her and three fingers dove into my pussy. I exploded at the contact of skin but she didn't let up and twisted her body around on my face. The next thing I felt made me explode again with the biggest orgasm I had ever had. Turned around on my face now, and grinding down hard on my mouth she lowered her head and started to suck my pussy lips like they were a cock. Pulling them in her mouth hard with suction and then easing up, then repeating. I came so hard I screamed, but it was muffled by her pussy.

Since that night I now do whatever mom asks me to do. I have put just about everything in the house in my pussy for her as she watches me fuck myself with vegetables, candles, bottles and anything else that will slide into a pussy. Now the camera stays in my bedroom so she can watch me whenever she pleases. She often takes me on trips and makes me expose myself in public. One time she even poured honey on my pussy while I was tied up and let barney, her dog, lick my pussy. Something, she confessed she had enjoyed for years. I had never thought of letting a dog do that but Oh my did it ever make me feel like a nasty little bitch. I would do anything for her now and being her slave has made me the happiest little Bitch that ever lived. She loves to think of new things to have me do, and I love to do them.