Karen Ch. 03: Creamed Pants

Story Info
Could she make Ken cum without touching him?
7.8k words
4.65
111.4k
57

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
340 Followers

Thank you to tangentjoker and my wife for editing this story.

***

This is the third story about Karen and Ken. Karen chose Ken for training her ability to dominate men with eroticism and sex. In the first story "Karen - Is she his girlfriend?" Karen trained her ability in tease and denial techniques. In the second story "Karen - The second meeting" Karen's aim was to make Ken cum several times so he could barely walk.

You don't have to read the first stories to read this one. It might be helpful to get to know the characters and you can follow the progress. Suggestions for feature stories are welcome.

***

After a few days, Karen called Ken again. She sounded thrilled.

"Hi, Ken. I've decided it is time to continue my lessons." She chuckled.

"I want to improve my ability to dominate you sexually. I want to take control over you in different situations - in public situations. The goal is also to hide my influence, so no one really notices it. Do you remember our last meeting? You visited me. My cock was fully erect, even before you saw me, huuh!" She purred snugly by remembering their meeting.

Karen was used to referring to Ken's cock as "her cock" to emphasize the fact, that it seemed she had more control over it than Ken himself.

"Do you remember how easy it was to force you to cum in your pants by hugging you and letting you hump my knee? You humped and humped like a horny dog." She laughed and took a rest before continuing speaking.

Ken remembered the scene well. He recall the feeling to be overwhelmed about her unexpected forceful action. He had lost his will to resist her in just a few seconds. It didn't make any sense to resists her power, he thought. It seemed that she always gets her way. In a strange way, it didn't alarm him. When it didn't make sense to struggle, he could addicted himself without any questions.

"You didn't even enter the house and you spurt your semen helplessly in your pants. You couldn't do anything about it. And I know I could do this again with no effort. And admit it, you know it, too! Hmm, how does that feel?" She purred.

During her speech, Ken's cock had raised to life and he was fully erect after these few words.

Karen chuckled. "Sometimes I think I have a mental contact to my cock. I know my cock remember the feeling very well now. I know it's rock hard in full attention to my words. I feel it throbbing in your pants, even through the telephone." She was so damn right.

Karen continued: "Ken, I want to go to a restaurant with you. I want you to invite me for this evening. You will see what will happen there."

Karen laughed softly. "My cock loves the idea, doesn't it?"

"O-okay!" He answered. "Y-yes, l-lovely Karen" he added. That was the way he had to correctly address Karen.

"You should quit stammering, when you are horny." Karen laughed. "This evening? Great Seoul?"

"Eeeeeh, yeah! Lovely Karen!" Ken replied.

"Pick me up at 7 o'clock."

Karen hung up. Ken's cock twitched and he tried to get an idea what Karen planned for the evening.

***

Ken arrived at Karen's home and rang the bell. He had been horny the whole afternoon. Karen opened the door.

"Hi, sweetie!" She smiled, hugged him and kissed him for a short moment and pressed one leg against his crotch. Ken gasped.

"Nononono! Don't make a mess in your pants again!" Karen laughed and pushed him away. Ken opened the door of the car and Karen got in.

During the drive, Karen blabbered happily, "I really enjoy seeing you again! You are such a pleasant company. I was very proud and glad that I could make you cum so often and so hard the last time. I enjoyed the control over you so much. At this moment you are fully aware of my presence. I know and you are horny just because of little me sitting beside you, while you drive us to the restaurant. But I will not take advantage of your horniness at the moment because you have to drive. If I touch your boner with my hand that could cause an accident, but we both want to reach the restaurant safely. Boy, I couldn't tell you how much discipline I need not to distract you while driving the car. Thank you for doing my math homework. The teacher complimented me for doing such a great job. I hand the compliment to you because you did the job. You did it very well. Good boy! I don't have problems with math, if you were thinking that. I just don't want to waste time with such stupid homework. You are such a great help! I expect you to do all my math homework in the future. Would you?"

Ken nodded.

"Thanks, sweetie! You are really such a good boy! It's really hard to not tease the shit out of you right now. I imagine my hand in your crotch. It lays on my penis very slightly." She teased him verbally.

Ken grunted.

"Please be careful. There is a red light over there!" Karen laughed. "You know, that I was always a girl that men turned their heads for. I know that I am the wet dream of many jerk off sessions. But I don't want to be just the picture of men's dream when they are wanking, you know! I want to take control on them. I think I'm on a good way to change it. That's also because of your support - because you agreed to be my training partner. I've so much control over you right now! I love it! My good boy. My sweet toy."

She couldn't prevent herself putting her hand on Ken's knee. Ken twitched and jerked the steering wheel.

"Oops," Karen laughed and removed her hand. "I have to confess that I don't have enough self-control to leave my hands on my own. But you are so much fun, Ken! I want to tell you good news. I think it won't be necessary for you to do my math homework for a long time. I'm planning to seduce my math teacher and I'll make a deal with him, that he'll quit checking my homework. That will be fun. I think I know how to push his buttons. It seems that he loves long sexy legs and feet. And I have just the kind of legs he dreams about. And beautiful feet, too! But I want to have some more training lessons before I really start to take control over him. I'm sure it will be only a matter of time and he'll be putty in my sexy hands. Or to say it correctly, putty under my bare feet. I'm planning to distract him in class at the beginning. It won't take long and he'll have to sit down and he wouldn't be able to stand up and write something at the desk because of his hard on tenting his pants. Do you love my long firm, smooth and toned legs, Ken?"

Karen laughed in a bitchy manner. They arrived at the restaurant.

"Thank you for driving." Karen kissed Ken on his lips and patted with her hand on his crotch. "Follow me when the erection of my penis is gone. I don't want you to cause a sensation."

Karen left the car. After several long minutes, his hard on was mostly gone. That wasn't easy. Every time his thoughts glanced at the restaurant and Karen and her flawless legs and feet. Always the blood rushed back to his penis.

After entering the restaurant, Ken soon found Karen and placed himself on opposite side of the table. Karen glanced at him happily. "It took a long time, as I expected, but now you are here. Good boy!"

Karen licked her luscious lips: "I've ordered you a glass of water. You are driving and I don't want you to get drunk. The second reason it's because I want you to resist not causing a scene, here in the restaurant, later on. It's easier to resist with a clear head. I want to make you cum here later on this evening at this table among all other guests, without someone noticing it."

Karen wore a sleeveless black dress with a choker. It ended just a hand above her knees. It was tight fitting on her her slim body and emphasized her beautiful shoulders and her firm and slight arms. She looked marvelous and elegant.

"Don't be to disappointed not to see my beautiful tummy or my firm breasts today but I know that your imagination works fine." She stretched her upper body, pushed her chest forward and made a small circle movement with her breasts. Ken gaped open mouthed at her bosom.

"Nonono, eyes are up here!" Karen chuckled and pointed with two fingers to her eyes. "It feels so good to be here with you, boy. I enjoy your company so much, I can't tell you. I feel so safe and confident in your presence. You know that is not because you are my hero or my protector. No, the reason is, that I feel so strong and mighty in your companionship."

Ken watched her; smitten. "You look incredible! Lovely Karen!"

"Thank you, I know. I feel incredible, also." She smiled at him.

The waiter arrived and they ordered the meal.

"I have so many ideas on how to use my abilities in my favor, that I couldn't count them. First of all, you are addicted to me now, but that is not the end of our way. I've just begun to condition your body, to react like I want it. I want to drain all your willpower to resist my commands. You will get to be my puppet and I'll be your puppeteer much more than now."

Ken's cock was poking in his pants. Much more than now? He doubted that it was possible.

"Have you noticed this couple at the table behind you? The man has a good view of me. His wife or girlfriend is sitting facing him, so she doesn't see me. Since I have arrived, he was checking me out. He had also noticed my little teasing actions on you. After I caught him, I've wanted him to watch and I think he is impressed. I am going to wink at him and you can turn your head then. There is no danger that he will notice you staring at this point!"

Karen chuckled and looked in the direction the man. Slowly, she took her glass of water to her lips and opened her mouth. With a slow movement, she took a few small gulps, lowered the glass and licked her upper lip and winked at him.

Ken turned his head around and saw the man. He was shifting uncomfortably on his seat. He blushed and had lowered his eyes.

Karen smiled at Ken.

"You are so incredible, lovely Karen!" Ken told her shyly.

"I know!" Karen replied. "To tease some other man, while I am teasing you, feels great. And it feels much better and more powerful when he is in the company of his wife.

When the meal arrived, they stopped talking. That means that Karen stopped talking. Ken had listened almost speechlessly to Karen's explanations in a mixture of fear, horniness, admiration and he was head over heals in love. Despite the fact he knew she didn't love him, he couldn't help but to have a crush on her. Also he knew that she wasn't his girlfriend and she was playing with him. He enjoyed every second of her presence. In a strange way, he trusted her and he felt secure. He knew that he wasn't the only guy in her life, but that didn't matter when she was with him.

During the meal, she continued to tease Ken with nearly imperceptible actions and movements. She ate her food like it was a sexual act in a slow and pleasureful way. It made Ken think of his cock in her mouth. She stroked her fork with her hands, and played with her hair. Sometimes she leaned back to push her chest forward to emphasize her great and awesome bosom. It was not obvious for most of the guests. Also, it was a great turn on for Ken. Ken felt a little bit jealous when Karen looked in the direction of the man behind him, knowing that she teased him, too.

"Don't be envious!" Karen caught his gaze. "Today you will get all the goods. It's his role to wish, he were in your position!" She bent over the table and held Ken's face by his chin for a moment. "Don't you like it, when I make him horny and frustrated? By the way, it seems that his wife left for the restroom. I'll be back in a moment!"

Karen rose from her chair and walked slowly to the man and embraced him from behind and whispered something in his ear. Then she came back to Ken and smiled at him. "I've told him, that I enjoy teasing him and that I'll make you cum in your pants later on. I have allowed him to look at us. He really didn't need permission because he couldn't help to look at us most of the time. But it felt good to give him permission, so he didn't have try to avoid watching us all the time. He only has to be cautious that he doesn't get in trouble with the woman who is with him."

Karen chuckled and leaned back in her chair, stretching her arms above her had. "And, of course, I have asked him for his telephone number and told him that perhaps I would call him!"

She laughed aloud: "I'm curious if he would find the courage and manage to do this! He is here with his wife or his girlfriend and it is not sure if he would do this. But I think he is only thinking with his cock now. And I am the one he's dreaming of. Even if he fucks his girlfriend tonight, he will imagine me."

The waiter brought the dessert.

"And now to the dessert!" Karen dipped her teaspoon in ice cream, put it to her mouth, surrounded it with her tongue and licked it clean with slow motions while watching Ken's face.

"You can feel it on my cock!" she laughed. "It feels so good on my cock when I surround the knob with my hot tongue."

Ken shifted uncomfortably from side to side.

"Don't make a fuss when I make you cum hard soon!" Karen bent down to remove one sandal. "Stay still!" She moved her foot under the table along his right leg until her foot lied comfortably in his crotch against his hard and throbbing cock.

"Do you want it? Do you want me to make you cum hard here in this restaurant?" Karen asked.

"I, I, I d don't know, l-l-l-lovely K...Karen!" Ken replied.

"Haven't I already told you not to stutter when you are horny?" Karen smiled.

"Y...Yes, lovely Karen!" Ken answered.

"I'll tell you something, boy! It doesn't mean anything to me if you want me to make you cum or not. Perhaps it will be more fun if you don't want it. In fact, I want you to try to avoid it without running away from here. But the point is, you can't prevent that you'll be cumming in your pants soon!"

Karen winked again at the man behind Ken and made small sucking motions at her teaspoon while eating her ice cream. After that, she formed the number three with her mouth without saying it. Karen increased the pressure on his penis with her foot. While dipping her forefinger in her ice cream, she formed a "two" with her mouth and licked her finger clean. She rubbed his cock through his pants between two toes. She quit eating the ice cream and gazed at him with a superior smile. "Don't you dare scream aloud or anything like that, when you are going to cum. Act like you are staying cool and we can stay friends!"

Her lips formed the "one". She wanked him now fast. After some hard strokes of his cock between her toes, she casually said, "That will do it!" and removed her foot. A superior smile appeared on her face.

Ken looked in a mixture of desperation and begging, trying not to move his hips in his horniness. But if someone had looked intently they could see him tremble slightly. Of course, the man behind Ken gawked with an open mouth at Ken and Karen. He saw her ordering gaze on Ken before she whispered the word "Cum!".

The man saw that Ken stiffened and that he grabbed the tabletop with both hands. Ken spurted his cum in pulsating streams in his pants. It took a time until Kens last spurt left his cock and he lost his stiffness. He already seemed to collapse in his chair but managed to stay straight. His face was full of sweat.

"You are so sweet!" Karen smiled happily. "You are such a good, good boy. Such a fabulous plaything! You really are well-behaved. I know that it was not easy to stay still, without groaning and making a big fuss while spurting your hot load in your pants."

The man behind Ken gawked motionless with an open mouth at Karen.

Suddenly, there was a loud crying in the restaurant.

"What is the matter with you, Michael?" The woman at the man's table screamed aloud. "You are here with me, your girlfriend! We are here for a romantic dinner and you didn't take notice of me. You are monosyllable, you don't listen to me, you don't look at me. It seemed that I was alone here in this restaurant. What is wrong with you?"

Everybody in the restaurant turned their head in the direction of the loud screaming. Every conversation stopped and it was so quiet you can hear a pin drop.

Michael, the man behind Ken, looked surprised at the sudden interrogation from his girlfriend and realized slowly what had happened. He looked at her in confusion. Then he managed to speak to her.

"I'm sorry, Kate!" Michael whispered, "I, I, I have worked so hard in the last few days and I, I'm sorry. My thoughts were everywhere and I can't focus myself." Michael lowered his gaze sheepishly.

"I, I'm really sorry!"

Most guests shrugged her shoulders and continued their conversations.

"Ah," Karen smirked. "It seems that Michael has really forgotten where he is! I wonder if he'll dare to give me his number! What do you think, Ken?"

Ken turned his head again. "I, I don't think so. She is very mad at him."

"We will see!" Karen replied and continued to eat her dessert.

After a few minutes, Michael got up and left in direction of the restroom. When he came back, he acted like he couldn't find his table in the restaurant. He strayed around the room and to the table of Karen and Ken. While he looked like he was searching for his table, he dropped a folded peace of paper near Karen. Then it seemed like he recognized the table with his girlfriend. He moved to it and sat down in his chair.

"So, Ken? You didn't think so! I told you that he is thinking with his cock!" Karen unfolded the paper, while staring at Michael. She smiled, took a short look at the note and blew him a kiss. Then she looked sternly with a disapproving glance at him. Slowly, she ripped his note in small pieces and put them in her emptied dessert bowl. Michael flushed red and lowered his gaze.

"So, what an successful evening!" Karen asserted.

"Don't move!" she rubbed with her toe over Ken's crotch again until his cum soaked his pants.

"Hmmm, it's sticky and wet now!" she whispered smiling.

She bent over in Ken's direction as if she want to touch him, but his glass of water was in the way. It tipped over and felt in his crotch.

"Oops!" Karen said and chuckled. "I am so clumsy, Ken! I think we better leave now, so you can dry your trousers at home!"

***

The next time, Karen phoned Ken, she ordered him to meet her at the dance club.

"But as I said before: You won't be the only man in the dance club I'm interested in. I think you will get an interesting evening, but don't be jealous when I'm flirting with other men! I like you very much and don't want to hurt you, but you know that I don't love you. You are a good friend. Perhaps a friend that I'm used to controlling through sexuality, but a really good friend. But you know that I want to take control of other men, too. It's the goal of my training. Don't think I would drop our friendship when I get in touch with other men, okay?"

"Yes, lovely Karen!" Ken replied. Ken felt a little knot in his stomach. Could he handle it when she was flirting obviously and excessively with other men? He really didn't know. But even he though didn't know, he wanted to try it. Because she wanted it. And that was the reason he wanted it, too. He knew he had a crush on her. Perhaps he was obsessed or addicted to her? He didn't know. But he was sure he didn't want to disappoint her.

"Please wear something absorbent around your crotch. You don't need to show it to all if you wet your pants. And perhaps it is a good idea to bring some pants to change into in the restroom," She chuckled.

"See you at nine o'clock." She told him and hung up the phone.

Ken entered the dance club and searched for Karen. At first he didn't see her, but then he noticed that she was already on the dance floor. His gaze froze on her since he had seen her. Now she was dressed like a country girl. Not really a country girl, but the wet dream of a country girl that men were jerking off to. She wore cut off jeans. They were very short; practically hot pants. They looked like a second skin around her firm, small, round ass and emphasized her long faultless legs very well. She wore low leather boots with heels. But her upper body drew his attention even more. He had a fetish for flat firm tummies and she had one of the most beautiful bellies he had ever seen. Immediately, he drooled as he saw her red plaid shirt with long sleeves she had knotted very high just to cover her breasts. As he had expected, he got an instant erection. But he didn't expect that his erection would poke against his jeans like this.

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
340 Followers