Karen Gillan Gets Serviced

Story Info
Karen gets room service with a little extra on the side.
3.9k words
4.53
23.2k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note- More hypothetical goings on that have no basis in the truth whatsoever.

xxx

Karen Gillan particularly loved morning sex after a good night out. Was there anything better than to be awoken by a man's erection poking up at your butt crack from behind as you open your eyes, followed by your legs. Karen considered herself extra lucky this fine morning as her naked male bed companion was none other than David Tennant, or David 'Ten Inch' as he was affectionately known by those lucky females he had fucked.

"Morning Gillan, I'm up."

"Aye, I noticed." Said the redhead as he snuggled against her back and lifted her nightgown over her breasts.

The six footer from West Lothian nuzzled and kissed the nape of her elegant neck and fondled her right boob as she rested on her left side. He humped his hips and his big pole felt hard in her crevice as she gently awoke from her slumber.

They had booked a cosy room in the Dean Street Townhouse in the beating heart of Soho, and they had both crashed out after an evening of steady drinking followed by a meal in the downstairs restaurant. The grade two listed building had Georgian panelling and oak floors and had been built in 1730. Both actors had appeared at the London Film and Comic Con in London's Olympia earlier and had thrilled thousands of loyal Doctor Who fans during the day. Apart from sharing time on the legendary television show they both hailed from Scotland and enjoyed each others company.

"You have a sexy body lassie." Said Tennant as he stroked her tits and flanks.

Karen moved her thighs together and placed her toes on his legs as she bent her legs at the knee. Panting heavily she began to feel her arousal immediately as her boobs were pawed at by the horny Scot. Her deep red V necked nightie with spaghetti straps and lace curve was rucked above her tits as Tennant moved the flattened palm of his right hand in between her thighs and made a sawing motion at the juncture of her upper thighs.

"Nice."

She leaned her face back and kissed the bearded man with her tongue poking out through her parted lips. His hands were here and there as her pussy became heated and wet with the anticipation of his huge appendage entering her. The index finger of his right hand together with his thumb gently caressed her outer lips as his middle finger dipped inside her inner folds and discovered her wetness. The copper haired beauty moaned into his mouth, then snapped her head back as his stiff prick rubbed the very entrance of her juicy muff.

"Ooh, ahh!"

He made a subtle shift of his lower body and began to slide his knob up her welcoming cunt. Her right hand wandered to his taut thigh and gripped the hard flesh in her slender fingers as they moved together, fucking in gentle motions on the bed. As Tennant increased his strokes so Karen increased her throaty sobs and felt her pussy walls stretch out to accommodate his sizeable cock. Her back and shoulders were peppered with light kisses and he held her hipbone as they fucked in a spoon position. Tennant put his weight on his left side and raised her long leg in his right hand just under her knee and thrust his entire length deep inside her cunt.

"So tight Gillan."

"Uh huh!"

"You know it's bigger on the inside than outside don't you?"

Karen supressed a snigger at his Doctor Who joke and then shrieked as she was rolled onto her front and then raised up onto her elbows. He stared at the sight of her ivory buttocks and widened her legs with his, leaving the inviting V of her anus and cunt. Her lean lover slipped his rampant cock back inside her and rested on his hands as he fucked her doggy fashion.

"Ooh, it's big!"

Tennant gripped her by the hips as he moved in and out of her warm tunnel, his immense log of a prick stretching her pussy. His long shanks pressed on her backside as he thrust upwards, lifting her slim frame with him as he stabbed home. Karen started to pant as he increased his tempo and rammed against her hot bod with hard hammers of his lower body.

"Love your pussy, Gillan."

"Glad...oh fuck! Glad to hear it." She said breathlessly as she was pushed to and fro across the bed.

"If only those Doctor Who fans could see us now, eh?"

He reached under her and got a handful of her swinging boobs and held her tightly to him as he shortened his strokes to rapid pelvic thrusts that took her breath away. They moaned together in bliss as they fucked with total abandon, their bodies glowing with perspiration in the little room. Unbalanced they fell forwards onto the bed and his weight settled on her as they ground their heated frames in unison.

"Fuck me Tennant, make me cum laddie!"

Each stroke now signalled his oncoming climax and he stiffened and jammed his cock deep inside her steamy cunt and he gushed his seed up her.

"Agghh" he exclaimed as he ejaculated inside her.

He gave one more slam out and in as he bathed her insides and his hips made several big spasms as he came and came. Finally he withdrew his shining tool from her dribbling pussy and he kissed her on the back and looked at the wall clock.

"Och, I'm going to be a wee bit late."

He got up and looked around for his clothes, his cock still slick from his orgasm as he moved around the room.

"Where are you going?" She asked him, somewhat confused.

"Back to Olympia."

Karen got up and sat up with her head on her knees.

"You can't go now we're not done. What am I supposed to do? You know how it is to have sex and not have an orgasm."

"Sorry, but duty calls. I'll be back as quick as I can. Hey! I'll use the Tardis and get back before I cum!"

He stepped into his trousers and Karen eyed his shrinking hose as he tucked it away.

"Not funny."

"Get some breakfast." He said as he closed the door behind him.

"David!"

Karen huffed and put her head back on the pillow, her nightie was up to her neck in a big knot. She pulled it off and threw it across the bedroom. Her pussy and belly were smeared with semen and a small wet spot was on the sheet under her bottom as she seethed with anger and frustration.

"Bastard!"

She padded naked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once clean and dried she emerged in a white cotton bathrobe and picked up the phone to call for room service.

"I'd like a continental breakfast please. Yes, for one." She scowled as she hung up.

x

A knock on the door made Karen sit up on the edge of the bed.

"Come in."

She flicked the pages of a magazine in a bored manner as a young looking man with slicked back dark hair stepped in with a food trolley. His green trousers marched his single breasted jacket as he wheeled the trolley to the one window, which still had the drapes closed.

"Ciao signorina. Shall I open the window?"

"No, leave that, thank you. Are you Italian?"

"Si, sono Italiano. Napoli. I am Angelo."

Karen looked at the not too tall man with the charming smile and big brown eyes and was quite smitten. She had a thing for dark and swarthy men, considering her red locks and pale complexion it was a big contrast. Didn't someone once say that Italian men had a reputation for being the best seducers? Making love to a woman was as natural to them as breathing oxygen.

"I pour you the coffee?"

"Grazie." She said proudly.

"Sai parlare Italiano?"

"No, not really."

"Sei Inglese?"

"Scottish, actually."

"Ah, so. Glasgow Celtic, hah!"

As he prepared her hot beverage she watched intently and wondered what he looked like naked. She leaned on her elbow as she waited, not realising her robe had opened and exposed her bare left breast. Angelo turned to face the slender redhead and his jaw hung as he saw her silken flesh and her rosy tipped boob. He tore his eyes away and there was an awkward silence for just a second before he dared to look back at her.

"My, my, aren't you the naughty boy."

She referred to the tell tale bulge in the front of his trousers as he bent over her with the coffee cup. He had trouble concentrating and cleared his throat and put his hand over his semi erect cock in embarrassment. Her long hair flowed about her shoulders as she gave him her best engaging smile and stretched out on the bed.

"Do I make you uncomfortable Angelo?" She asked in her soft Scottish burr.

"No, you are very beautiful lady."

Karen took a sip of her cup of coffee as she sat cross legged on the bed, making sure her exposed snatch was in perfect view. She stood up and fluffed her hair up, her robe was now wide open and her naked body was seventy per cent bared. "Mind if I brush my hair?" She asked as Angelo busied himself with the breakfast trolley.

"No."

Karen opened her robe and drew a hairbrush across her ginger pubes as she laughed heartily at her own joke. She rubbed her pussy provocatively as Angelo stared in awe at her muff.

"Sorry, that was just something I read that Marilyn Monroe did once. I always wanted to say that."

Karen sat back on the edge of the bed and Angelo looked deeply into her intoxicating gaze and admired her beauty. Luscious pouting lips, slim figure and her triangle of ginger pubes between open thighs made him seriously turned on. He joined her on the bed and leaned in to kiss her and was delighted when she did not resist. She ran her hand along his thigh and then explored his taut muscles in his belly.

"Let me look at that handsome body lover." She purred in his mouth as they smooched.

He stood up and under her watchful gaze unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly and pulled his trousers to his shoes. Quickly unbuttoning his jacket he stripped off completely and let her drink in his nakedness. Angelo had a truly ideal body, strong hairy torso, narrow waist and developed legs. Not overly muscular he was lean, symmetrical and very sexy. From where she was on the bed he was side on and she liked the deep hollows of his flanks that dimpled his tight ass cheeks. Her light brown eyes narrowed and were naturally drawn to his now erect cock that poked out from a thick matting of pubic hair. The smooth shaft curved at its root and had a generous circumcised head that made her lick her lips.

"Nice cock, laddie." She felt her face flush as they moved into each others arms. "I want you to fuck me."

As they stood by the bed naked and aroused Karen felt his hands on her butt and tweak the cheeks. She gasped and slid her hand between them and took hold of his erection.

"Will you let me suck your cock?" She said demurely as she shed her robe.

"Si," he whispered, very much in agreement.

The redhead went onto her knees and began to kiss the tip of his cock as she rubbed the stiff shaft in both hands. She worked around the head for a few minutes, teasing him with flicks of her tongue at the sensitive part just under the crown. As she jiggled on her knees her tits and ass bobbed gently and she clamped her thighs together as her pussy tingled and became ever wetter.

"Hop onto the bed."

Angelo did so and Karen joined him by sitting unashamedly on his face and faced his feet. He gasped in amazement as she ground her muff onto his mouth and then groaned aloud as she took every inch of his rigid cock in her mouth and began to deep throat him. His hands went to her ass cheeks and parted them for a better view as he poked his tongue inside her cunt.

"That's the way." She cooed, delighting in his arrowed tongue darting in and out.

She didn't get much opportunity these days for a 69 and she took great pleasure in the erotic position. Her mouth devoured his pole and she hummed on it with her vibrating lips, widening her legs even more as her pussy leaked profusely. I got to have this cock up me she thought as she became highly aroused.

"Come on lover, fuck me!"

Karen rolled off and the Italian stud climbed onto her and sought out her loins. He found her sweet pussy and she sighed and leaned back, her legs apart and lips pursed. His light touch caressed her warm soft belly and silky upper thighs as his eyes never left hers. Moving up he cupped her tits and found them firm to the touch and the nipples were both hard and erect. His mouth clamped to her left breast and sucked the pink nipple along with a large portion of her globe.

"Give it to me."

Angelo mounted her and pushed his cock into her wet cunt and the hot woman dragged her nails across his tight buns. He looked down at the adorable sight of her beautiful body as he began to move in and out at a rhythmical pace, burying his length in her with each inward thrust. Karen looked up at the swarthy man between her spread legs and enjoyed his generous girth and steady strokes. She loved the weight of a man on top of her and she wallowed in the way he showered her hot flesh with rapid kisses.

"Faster babe." She urged.

He doubled her knees back so that they touched her boobs and her ankles were either side of her head. The sweat dripped off him as he fucked her and crushed his mouth to hers. His lips on hers sent a shudder through her, together with his hard cock thrusting deeply inside her pussy. Her heart beat fast as he flattened on top of her, twisting his hips in power thrusts that made her fight for air.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" She cried out in heated passion.

Her nipples were hard as bullets and were mashed against his hairy chest as he quickened his strokes to a fever pitch that saw his butt rise and fall at a lightning speed. Her eyes closed as their joined bodies married together, their flesh aglow and all their senses heightened. Angelo surprised her when he stopped and pulled his shiny tool out and sighed with a throbbing organ that pulsed on her belly.

"Don't stop now. I already had that this morning." She begged, eager to climax.

He entered her again with a languid push and she groaned in sweet agony and her legs flailed in the air as he proceeded to fuck her with strong, lingering lunges that filled her to the hilt. The man was in great physical shape and she wondered if he was in sports. Her pussy was pounded relentlessly and again and again his body rose and fell on her as he drove the pair of them toward orgasm.

"Kaz, what the fuck!"

David Tennant stood in the threshold of the bedroom with his mouth agape. The rutting couple looked up and Angelo never let up his humping as he looked at the intrusive man.

"Oh David, you're back."

The actor had intended to surprise Karen on his early return when he had heard muffled moans from the room. He had entered and seen the long legged redhead on her back with legs akimbo with a young rampant male fucking her brains out. His cock began to expand in his pants as he looked on the fascinating sight.

"Your husband?" Wondered the Italian as he paused, still embedded in the Scottish lass, but she shook her head.

"I thought we had some unfinished business. I see that you started without me."

"He's been filling in where you left off, feel free to join in anytime."

"Must admit seeing you get fucked is one hell of a turn on." Tennant said in truth.

Angelo resumed fucking the woman with slow but deep lunges that made her squirm on her butt. Tennant undressed and his cock stood to attention as he neared the bed. She stared at the heavy, swollen tip with the purple helmet shape, twisted her head and hooked her left hand around his lanky leg and opened her mouth wide. She rolled her tongue around the flared head of his erection and her cheek bulged out as she accepted his hot organ in her mouth. He looked down as his huge knob was lovingly licked and sucked and the pulsing blue vein throbbed nicely along his long shaft.

"It' not really ten inches, but I like it." He said with a grin.

The rutting couple writhed and moaned as Angelo slid in and out of her juicy cunt. Tennant reached over and held her ripe boobs in his hand, and as a consequence of his stance more of his impressive log was swallowed up by Karen who gagged and spluttered. His nine inch rod was bathed in her warm saliva as she sucked away, her hands firmly dug into his scrawny ass.

"I think its high time we got down to it."

Angelo reared back as Karen put her hand on his chest and he raised up and retreated. Tennant grabbed Karen around her waist and he hoisted her upright above his groin and looked her in the eyes. Her long red curtain of hair fell down over her tits as she responded to his touch. She straddled him with knees bent on either side of his hips and felt the blunt glans of his cock nuzzle her pussy lips. He guided his huge stiff to her wet slit and with a deep breath the Scottish babe slowly let his bell end slip in as she sank down. Her sodden pussy gave no resistance as she became impaled on his whole length and she moaned softly as he entered her exquisite vulva.

"Och, I'm stuffed!"

Trembling with the thrill of his cock inside her she bent to him and put her palms on his chest and pushed him back on the bed. Her butt rose and fell as she began to ride on his prick with intense concentration, withdrawing almost all the way before sliding down its rigid form. Tennant held her thighs down and made her pause with his cock all the way in, and an enchanting rapture radiated through her fevered body.

"Fucking amazing pussy Kaz."

He relinquished his hold and she gyrated her hips and rocked to and fro along his length which stayed inside her. She could feel every bump and ridge on his organ as she sped up with gritted teeth, churning on the fullness of his hardness. With increased pleasure she curved her limber body back into an arch and thrust her tits upwards. Her head flung back as she milked his prick with subtle rotations of her hips and firm pressure of her buttocks on his upper thighs.

"Alright Gillan, let me."

He desperately wanted control and lifted the tall woman off of his cock and spun her around in a doggy style position.

"From behind again?"

"I like your bum lass, like a ripe peach."

Grinning inanely he thrust his thick prick into her stretched cunt and didn't stop until his flat belly met her butt cheeks. His lanky thighs squashed the back of her soft milky white legs as he gripped her hips. He began to smoothly slide in and out, coating his shaft with her pussy juices as he fucked her. As he sped up his body slammed against her rounded moons of her ass and made her yelp from the actions.

"Fucking big Tennant, fucking big."

He grunted as he looked down at her curvy ass, his pounding cock burying itself into her steamy depths. The muscles in his thighs tightened as he continued to plunge in and out of her gorgeous frame, relishing her every gasp of delight. His ass also became taut as his thighs kept on slamming on her peach bottom, his cock ramming in over and over. He was near to orgasm.

"Alonsie! This is it Gillan, I can feel my balls expanding."

With all her strength Karen managed to disengage from his cock, leaving his purple headed monster fucking air as she turned back to him in anger.

"Och away with you! You're not cumming in me again until I get my rocks off too."

It was then that the forgotten Italian room attendant intervened. He had been quietly watching the two and was jerking off as they fucked up a storm.

"Senor, per favore."

The dark young man came to Karen who was on her back, cunt gaping, and spread her thighs with both hands. He looked at her ginger snapper, the pubic hair now darkened with her wetness and buried his face between her creamy supple thighs. He began to lick up and down her pussy with his protruding tongue and Karen cooed with rapture.

"About time." She groaned as his tongue slithered in the upper half of her slit and located her clitoris.

Her body quivered on the bed as she watched his head bob up and down on her crotch, while his hands kneaded the flesh of her thighs. She herself fondled her boobs as her sensitive clit was sucked and licked.

123z
123z
813 Followers
12