Karen Jeffers

Story Info
Karen Jeffers is kidnapped and used in a cabin.
6.1k words
4.13
72.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty exited the Georgia State Prison stretching his arms staring up at the warm sun that caressed his large frame. After serving six years for an assault charge he was glad to be out. The initial charge had been the sexual assault of a woman, but he later plead guilty to the reduced charge since the victim was reluctant to tell her story before a jury.

A black Cadillac CTS pulled up to the curb in front of Ty and the tinted passenger window rolled down.

"Need a lift convict?" The driver yelled.

"Not with your sorry ass." Ty replied with a smile on his face.

"Well fuck, I'll just let you walk then." The driver said as the window rolled back up.

Ty open the car door and hopped in.

"Damn good to see you buddy." Ty said.

Steve placed his right hand on Ty's shoulder. "Good to see you too ol' friend."

Steve and Ty had been friends since grade school and while Steve was a successful business man, his money was not always obtained in a legal way.

"Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your dad." Ty said. "And I am upset that I missed the funeral."

"Thanks bud, I appreciate that." Steve said.

Steve put the car in gear and exited the prison parking lot.

"Hey, speaking of my father, he didn't have much, but he did leave me the cabin on that secluded lake."

"I love that place." Ty replied

"I am thinking of taking some much needed time away from work and I think we should grab Zach and head out to the cabin for a couple of weeks." Steve said not taking his eyes off the road.

"Fuck dude, I just got out of prison. Like I want to be cooped up with you two in a cabin all summer, I need pussy." Ty exclaimed.

"I will handle the pussy bro." Steve said. "In fact, are you interested in some married white pussy?"

"Oh that is the best pussy out there, who is she?"

"I spotted this absolutely gorgeous woman at the mall the other day. She had stunning long legs and long Auburn hair. I just had to follow her home. Turns out she is some married rich bitch with two little kids. They live in this wealthy subdivision just outside of Columbus in Alabama."

"Alabama!? What are we gonna do in Alabama?" Ty asked.

"No Dude. I will grab her in Alabama and bring her out to the cabin." Steve explained. "She will resist at first, but after getting a steady dose of our black cocks she will get used to being our little fucktoy."

"Fuck yeah, and your cabin is so secluded that we can fuck her all summer long." Ty was getting excited.

Steve and Ty called Zach and set up the plans. Zach would pick up food and liquor. Steve and Ty packed clothes and other equipment for their cabin adventure. Steve dropped Ty off at the cabin and headed to Alabama.

Karen Jeffers was shopping in Victoria's Secret at the local mall picking up a few sexy outfits to wear for her husband Mike. Their wedding anniversary was coming up and she wanted something sexy and erotic to wear for him. After purchasing her items, she walked through the mall texting her husband, then her friend Charlotte and finally her babysitter. Karen was completely unaware of her surroundings including the large black man who was following her.

Karen exited the mall and walked to her car. She put the packages in the backseat and opened the driver's side door to get in. Just as she was getting into the car, she was shoved hard across the inside of her car landing on the passenger side floorboard.

Steve got in behind the wheel grabbed her keys and started the car. As he pulled out of the parking lot he grabbed Karen by her hair and slammed her head into the dashboard repeatedly until she was knocked unconscious.

Steve pulled into an abandoned industrial area where he had parked his car. He pulled her vehicle next to his and got out. He grabbed the bags from Victoria's Secret from her back seat and threw them into the trunk of his car. He then opened the passenger side door and easily lifted Karen out of her car and tossed her into the trunk of his car.

Using duct tape, he taped her hands and legs, then taped them together hog tying her. He also placed tape over her mouth. He quickly searched her pockets and removed her cell phone. He removed the battery and SIM card and threw all of it into a nearby dumpster. He closed the trunk and returned to her vehicle where he went through her purse and removed a photo of her kids from her wallet as well as the cash. He then got into his vehicle and started his trip back to Georgia and the cabin.

Karen became conscious half way through the trip. She found herself bound in the trunk of a car. She had no idea where she was being taken or how long she had been unconscious. She knew that this had to be a mistake and once whoever took her realized it she would be released unharmed and this ordeal would be over.

Ty and Zach were sitting on the porch drinking a beer when Steve's car finally pulled in the driveway. He got out of the car and walked up to the porch.

"Want one bud" Zach said reaching into a small cooler and grabbing a beer and extended it to Steve.

"Thanks, it's been a long trip."

"Everything go okay?" Ty asked.

"Of course, she's in the trunk." Steve replied then took a long drink of the cold beer. "Come take a look."

The three men walked to the rear of Steve's car. Steve popped the trunk and they stood there in the dwindling daylight staring at the gorgeous woman laying bound in the trunk looking up at them with fear in her beautiful green eyes.

"Wow, you weren't kidding about her beauty." Ty remarked.

"Damn fine piece of ass bro." Zach said.

"Let's get her out and into the cabin." Steve said as he leaned in to grab her.

"I got it." Zach replied and he grabbed Karen and lifted her out of the trunk as easily as if she were a sack of potatoes. He slung her over his huge shoulder and headed into the cabin.

Steve retrieved her purchases from the trunk and walked into the cabin.

Zach cut the taped holding her arms together. She was now weakly standing in front of the fire place trying to maintain balance with her legs still bound. Karen looked around frantically with tape still over her mouth. She was anxiously waiting for these scary men to realize they made a mistake.

"Damn, you did good bro." Zach said relaxing on the couch. "She is one fine piece of ass."

Karen's eyes opened wide when she heard that. She suddenly realized that they hadn't made a mistake, they kidnapped her on purpose. She started backing up bumping into the fireplace hearth.

"Listen up bitch." Steve said approaching her. He grabbed her hair yanking back forcefully.

"You are here to entertain us for awhile, you will do as your told and if you behave, you will live to see your kids again." Steve held up the picture of her kids so she could see the photograph. Tears fell from her eyes as she stared at the picture of her children. She desperately wanted to see them again.

Steve pulled her by the hair and dragged her hopping on bound legs into one of the bedrooms. He cut the tape from her legs and ripped the tape from her mouth.

Karen instantly began babbling about the promise of money and letting her go promising not to call the police.

Steve grabbed her by the front of her shirt and pulled her close to him.

"Bitch, the only thing we want from you is this!" Steve said as he thrust his hand into her crotch.

"We are going to fuck every orifice of your beautiful little body and you will do everything you can to pleasure us if you ever want to see your kids again."

Karen began to sob uncontrollably. Steve dumped the contents of the Victoria's Secret bag out on the bed, grabbed part of an outfit and tossed it to her. He then pushed her into the bathroom. "You have five minutes to get change. Steve commanded. "If your not out in five minutes dressed in that outfit and wearing you high heels, you will be sorry."

He shut the door and waited on the bed. Karen looked around. The bathroom was small and smelled musty. There was only a small window above the shower. Not only could she not reach it, it was too small for her to climb out.

She sat on the toilet and sobbed. These men were going to rape her and there was no way out for her. She began to hyperventilate as the nightmare began to sink in.

Suddenly there was a pound on the door "One minute left, Bitch!"

Panic set it as she was still not changed. She frantically began stripping out of her clothes to change.

Steve went into the kitchen and retrieved a wooden spatula and returned to the bedroom.

Three minutes later, Karen slowly emerged from the bathroom. She looked stunning standing in the doorway wearing a black teddy with black stockings attached to a garter belt and black high heel shoes. The sight temporarily took Steve's breath away.

"Please don't do this, just let me go." She pleaded upon deaf ears.

Steve stood up and approached her. "What did you not understand about five minutes?"

"I.. I.." was all Karen could mumble before Steve grabbed her and dragged her to the bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her over his knees with her stomach in his lap.

"I told you that you would be sorry, now you have to be punished." Steve informed her.

"Please don't, just let me go." Karen pleaded.

"I am going to smack your ass ten times. After each smack, you will say Thank you Master, I promise to please you better." Steve instructed. "If you hesitate, refuse to say those words or say the anything other than those words, I will add five more smacks. Do you understand."

"Yes..but plea..." her words were cut short as

Steve came down hard on her left butt cheek with the spatula.

Whack!

"Ooowww!" Karen yelled out in pain seared through her butt cheek.

"Wrong answer! Five additional smacks." Steve said. "I can do this all day long bitch."

Steve came down on her right butt cheek.

Whack!

"Oww, god please stop!" Karen wailed. "I promise to please you better."

"Wrong bitch!, the words are THANK YOU MASTER, I PROMISE TO PLEASE YOU BETTER, now you earned five more smacks."

Tears fell freely from Karen's eyes as the third smack came down on her left butt cheek.

"Stop This!" She yelled. "Let me go you fucking bastard!"

Steve smiled. He was glad she was a fighter. She would be more fun to break.

"Five more, you stupid bitch" This time Steve came down hard on her ass cheek.

"Please...no more." Karen begged.

"Then answer appropriately slut." Steve said. "THANK YOU MASTER, I PROMISE TO PLEASE YOU BETTER is what I want to hear, Now I am not going to tell you again and you earned another five.

He came down again hitting the same spot on the same cheek.

Karen held back screaming out and meekly said "Thank you...Master, I promise to...please you...better."

"Very good, but louder bitch!" Steve said as he smacked her again.

This time Karen fought back the pain and responded loud and clear.

Ty and Zach heard the commotion and stood in the doorway watching the gorgeous woman bent over Steve's lap getting her ass beat.

Steve continued to smack her ass until she had received all thirty smacks.

"Next time we start with twenty smacks." Steve informed her. "Got It!"

"Yes" Karen replied.

"From this point on, you will call each of us Master, if you don't, you will be punished." Steve said. "You will not hesitate when we tell you to do something or you will be punished. If you beg, plead, cry or are uncooperative in any way, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes...Master! Karen replied meekly.

"If you hurt any of us by biting, kicking, scratching or in any other matter or you try and escape, you will be beaten, tortured and killed and your body dumped in the lake. Got it Slut!"

"Yes Master!" Karen said in total fear. She completely believed these men were capable of killing her without hesitation.

Steve gave her ass one last hard smack.

"Thank you Master, I promise to serve you better." Karen replied loud and clear.

Steve pushed her off his lap and she slumped to the floor.

"On your knees Slut!"

"Yes Master" Karen said as she slowly raised to a kneeling position.

Steve was going to sample her first before Ty and Zach got to her. He stood up and approached her. He stared down at her beautiful Auburn hair and green eyes. He was going to enjoy her.

"Whenever you are kneeling before a black man, you ask to suck his cock, understand bitch?"

"Yes Master" Karen replied. She was horrified. She knew deep down that she was going to be raped, but having to suck these men's cocks was not something she anticipated. She wasn't a stranger to performing oral sex, but she wasn't a fan either. She sucked Mike's cock on occasion and was usually brief about it.

Not wanting to be punished, she mustered the courage, looked up at Steve and asked the question he was expecting.

"May I suck your cock Master?"

"Yes my little Slut, you may suck my cock."

Karen was humiliated as she reached to his pants and unbuttoned his jeans then lowered them to his knees. She then took a deep breath, grabbed the waistband of his boxers and lowered them.

Her eyes widened in shock and fear when his cock popped into view. She had seen a few penises in her life, in high school and college before marriage, but never had she seen a cock this large before. He appeared to have a tree trunk growing between his legs. It had to be at least 9 inches in length and it was completely flaccid. She grabbed the base of his cock and found that she could not touch her fingers together.

Lifting up his cock, she looked up at Steve hoping he would have mercy on her. Her heart sank when she saw the lustful look on his face. His cock smelled sweaty and she gagged slightly at the thought of putting this man's cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as wide as possible and inserted the cock into her mouth. She sucked the head in as best she could but could not get more than a few inches in her mouth. She gagged a bit as the head eventually reached the back of her throat.

Steve grabbed the hair on the back of her head and yanked backwards. "Always keep eye contact with the man your sucking" Steve told her as he released her hair.

Karen removed his cock and replied "Yes Master." She went back to sucking his cock while staring up at him through her teary eyes.

Steve was in heaven. Here this stunning married woman was on her knees staring up at him with those beautiful green eyes sucking his black cock.

Steve withdrew his cock from her mouth and pulled her up. "You aren't that good at suckin cock Slut, but you'll learn." Turning her, Steve pushed her back onto the bed.

"Spread your legs." Steve said as he removed his clothes.

Karen began to panic. She was about to be raped by the largest cock she had ever seen and was fearful that it would damage her pussy. She spread her legs and closed her eyes.

She felt a shock as his tounge touched her pussy lips.

"Wow, you sure are wet my little Slut." Steve exclaimed. "Sucking my cock made you horny didn't it?"

Karen was humiliated. She did not know why her pussy was moist, she certainly did not enjoy sucking his cock, in fact it repulsed her. Worst of all, she knew he was expecting a response from her.

"Ye..yes...Master." Karen said quietly.

Steve continued to lick her pussy and suck on her clit. Karen enjoyed having her pussy eaten, but by her husband, not this animal. She tried her best to drift off to someplace safe in her mind, but Steve's expertise at performing oral was making it difficult for her.

He was unrelenting in his attack on her pussy. Karen could feel an orgasm building and she desperately fought to stop it. A fight she would ultimately lose.

Steve reached up and slid her nightie down exposing her nipples. Pinching her nipples pushed her past the point of no return.

"Oh God..Nooooo!" Karen yelled out as she experienced one of the largest orgasms of her life. Steve smiled as he continued his attack prolonging her orgasm. As she finally came down, she was mortified that this kidnapper, this monster, this black man made her orgasm. She closed her eyes tightly trying to wrap her head around what had just happened when she felt his cock rub against her already sensitive pussy lips. Her eyes shot open when he started inserting the first two inches.

Knowing that nothing she said or how much she pleaded would stop this man from raping her. Her only hope was that he would not tear her vagina. "Please be gentle." Karen begged then instantly remembered to add "..Master."

Steve was not going to be gentle, but he also did not want to hurt her before they even got started so he would go slow until she got accustomed to his size. He forced a few more inches into her.

"Ugh, oh god...your too big, it won't fit." Karen said as she felt her pussy expand to the point she thought it would tear. She put her hands on his chest in a futile attempt to push him off.

Steve began pumping in and out slowing working more of his cock into her. Eventually he hit a wall. Karen felt a dull pain as Steve's cock hit her cervix.

"Ow." She muttered quietly.

Steve became more forceful with this thrust until he felt her cervix give and his balls finally smack her ass. "Oh my god, I have taken his whole cock" she thought to herself. "My vagina will never be the same."

Steve continued his onslaught of her pussy stirring feelings Karen had never experienced. His cock was reaching parts of her pussy never reached before. His thickness was rubbing the sides of her pussy striking all the right nerves.

Karen fought the feelings. "How can my body be enjoying this." She thought. "A strange man kidnapped me and is raping me and I'm about to have another orgasm."

Steve pounded her relentlessly. "Damn girl, your pussy is so tight, you like being fucked by my back cock don't ya?"

Karen cringed knowing she had to answer. "Yes master." She replied utterly humiliated.

Steve could not hold back any longer. He thrust his cock as hard and deep as possible into her pussy and exploded inside her filling her womb with load after load of cum.

"Ugh God!" Karen said as she felt his cock explode and trigger an unwanted orgasm in her.

Steve kept his cock half inside her pussy allowing her cervix to relax and keep his load deep in her. He held her ankles high rocking her ass back and forth causing his cock to move in and out of her pussy.

She laid there looking at Steve wondering what he was going to do to her next. Steve continued moving her pussy on his cock until he was hard again. He pulled out and laid on his back next to her.

"Ride me."

Karen rolled over and straddled his body. She grabbed his cock and reluctantly placed it into her pussy and sank down embedding herself on his cock.

She placed her hands on his chest and began to ride his cock. Steve reached up and grabbed her tits. She closed her eyes refusing to make eye contact with her rapist.

Suddenly she felt pain in her cheek as Steve slapped her. "Keep your eyes open bitch." Steve ordered. Karen maintained eye contact after that.

After about ten minutes, Steve grabbed her waist and pulled her off his chest. "On your hands and knees Slut." He said.

Karen rolled over onto her hands and knees and looked back at Steve as he knelt behind her and inserted his cock back into her pussy. He grabbed her waist and began thrusting hard into her. Karen was grunting with each violent thrust.

Steve pulled his cock out of her abused pussy. He had another hole to conquer. "Hand me the lube on the nightstand."

Karen reached for the bottle and as she handed the bottle back to him, she saw the label and realized that is was anal lube.

"Oh God...No! Please not there! She pleaded with him. "I've never done that and you are too big."

"You'll get used to it, bitch."

"Please, let me suck you off, I'll be good."

12