Karen Returns

Story Info
Senior Citizens enjoy making love too.
5k words
4.44
83.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,135 Followers

One of my oldest lady friends, in terms of both age and length of relationship, is Karen Hawthorne, whom I have known, and whose company I have enjoyed for over seven years. One of the most memorable weekends of my life was her birthday a few years ago, when we spent three days making gentle love together at a bed and breakfast inn a few miles up the coast. Although we were both closer to fifty than to forty when we signed in as husband and wife, the other guests mistook us for newlyweds, which caused us great hilarity in the privacy of the room we shared.

Another great thing about that weekend was how, at her request, I introduced Karen to anal sex. She absolutely adored it, and plunging my cock in and out of her succulent ass became a standard part of our love-making.

Karen got married a year after that, and I kissed her cheek at the wedding and wished the best for her and her groom. Unfortunately, the marriage didn't work out as she hoped; they got divorced after a few years. Her new married name had been Olson, but she reverted to using her previous name. On a Friday afternoon, a month after the dissolution, Karen called and said she wanted to come over and see me after work, and we could do the same things we did before her wedding. I told her I would be very happy to see her, and expressed my deep affection for her and told her I was really looking forward to doing those things. She laughed and told me she would be right over.

I was glad I had shaved a few hours earlier, because I like my face to be smooth when it is between a woman's thighs, which is where I expected it to be shortly after Karen's arrival. I changed the bed, making it with just a clean bottom sheet, and turned up the thermostat, because I expected us to be carousing naked on the bed that night. I took my Viagra too, because I like to be prepared in every way for my lady friends, especially when we are having a reunion, such as Karen and I would be doing. After thinking about it, I realized what one of the things we had not been doing was, and I put a bottle of Aqualube and a wet washcloth next to the condoms on the nightstand.

I was sitting barefoot in the living room when I heard the doorbell and, after I looked through the peephole on the door, I let Karen in. We hugged with great enthusiasm, and I kissed her on her pretty lips. After taking off her blazer and hanging it in the closet and putting her shoes there too, we kissed hello for the second time. We walked into the living room holding hands until we turned to face each other again, and this time when we kissed, our tongues said "hello" to one another as well.

We are both over fifty now, but her appearance hasn't changed much since that long weekend together. Karen had a very womanly figure then, and she does now. Her hair is still reddish-brown and shoulder length and was pulled back that day to frame her pleasantly pretty face, including her cute ears that she likes me to kiss and tongue. Her face probably has a few more smile lines, but they didn't bother me because, I suppose, I had changed to about the same degree since our last time together. Once again, I told her how happy I was to see her after such a long time, and she smiled and said the same thing to me, but she had something more urgent on her mind.

"I really like you, George, and I've really missed you, and I would love to sit and gab about the fun we used to have, but there's something I need more urgently, and I know you know what it is. If you don't, come on into the bedroom with me so I can show you."

We walked arm in arm into the bedroom, and Karen smiled when she saw the dresser situated so people on the bed could watch themselves frolicking. She smiled again at what I had put on the nightstand. We kissed some more and, while our lips were pressed together, Karen started to unbutton my shirt, so I did the same for her blouse. Although she had needs, as did I, we had all night, so we were in no hurry and wanted to take our time and enjoy everything about our reunion, including completely undressing each other before climbing onto the bed together.

Karen finished my buttons first, so I turned around to let her take off my shirt and toss it aside. When I had finished with her blouse, she turned her back to me so I could do the same for her, and I also unhooked her bra. When she turned back around, her hands were still holding the cups in place, but she smiled and pulled them aside, so I could watch her delightful breasts bounce in front of me. I held one of the twin beauties in either of my hands and bent over to start licking her nipples. The succulent globes were still firm, and felt great to my hands, as did her large pink nubbins to my tongue.

Karen liked it too, but we both knew I was rushing things. I raised my head from her delectable breasts and reached down to unbutton the side of her skirt and pull down the zipper. She let it fall to the floor and reached down to my belt and unbuckled it, unbuttoned the waist of my pants and unzipped my fly. They were too tight to fall by themselves, so Karen pulled them down and I raised my feet, one at a time so she could tug them all the way down around my feet. When she straightened up, she was wearing just her stockings and panties, and all I had on were my boxer shorts.

One of the things I like most about undressing a woman, especially one as sensuous as Karen, is pulling down her panties and stopping along the way to breathe deeply of her pussy. I did so that day. She hadn't started lubricating yet, but the scent of even a dry pussy, when the woman keeps herself as clean as Karen does, is a powerful aphrodisiac. I knelt in front of her, breathing in the heady aroma, and Karen giggled at my impatience. Not at all ashamed of my ardor, I finished pulling her panties down around her feet, where she kicked them to the side. Her stockings were treated the same way, and my lovely lady friend stood naked in front of me.

It was her turn to finish undressing me, and I stood up to let her do it her way. She unsnapped the waistband and fly of my shorts and let them drop to the floor so I could step out of them. Karen wasn't through, though. She knelt in front of me and took my cock, which was already erect, in her hands and kissed the head and the shaft.

"I think you know where I want this dude, don't you? But not right away."

It was a rhetoric question, because I knew where, and she knew I knew, so we climbed onto the bed, and she lay on her back with a pillow under her head. Kissing her earlier had been fun, but it was even more fun when we were lying in bed. I started with her eyes, and made sure my lips paid a visit to her cute little ears, before concentrating on her lips. We spent several minutes with our tongues visiting each other's mouths, before I kissed and licked my way down her throat, and shifted my position on the bed.

Karen knew my immediate destination, and she cupped both breasts in her hands to present them to me. I was anxious to get to them too, partly because I know how sensitive her nipples are, so I leaned over her and started licking the nearest one. It was big and pink and already so hard and erect I could feel the individual ridges against my tongue, besides the pebbly texture of her areola. When my lingual attentions switched to the other nipple, it felt the same, and just as good. What I was doing gave pleasure to Karen too, because her body was squirming under me and she was cooing in delight.

For a few minute, I licked her nipples, alternating between them, while Karen's body moved under me. She could have looked in the mirror, but there was no reason to do that, because my tongue was inches away from her eyes, giving her a much better view of what I was doing. She continued holding them up for me as I drew one of her breasts into my mouth and started to suck, while still licking her nipple and areola. As I once again switched back and forth from one to the other, her happy cooing started to change to moans of bliss and she moved more strenuously under me, thrusting the succulent globes up into my mouth as I alternated between them.

Besides her erratic movements, I knew Karen was ready for me to start eating her pussy, because I could smell the delectable aroma of her nectar and, when I looked down her naked body, I saw her juices shining on her lips. I licked the channel between her luscious breasts and down her nicely rounded belly until I reached her navel, and I stopped and swirled my tongue in it. She giggled, a delightful, tinkling sound, and pushed on my shoulders to urge me to go lower.

I didn't really need the urging, because I well remember how delicious the juice from Karen's pussy is and the aroma was getting stronger and better as I kept licking and kissing and nuzzling my way down to her mons, where I stopped. She knew what I would do next, and she bent her knees as I got off the bed and got back on between her widely spread thighs. Karen handed me the pillow I, in a senior moment, had forgotten to take with me and raised her legs.

I ducked under them so they could rest on my shoulders and slipped the pillow under her hips to raise her pussy to the perfect height for eating. Leaning in more closely, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and gazed on the truly beautiful place where my mouth would be. Karen interrupted me by reaching under herself and spreading her ass cheeks, so I wetted the middle finger of my right hand with my saliva and slid it into her ass, followed by moving it in and out a few times.

There is a certain pleasure in eating a clean-shaven pussy, but there is also much to be said for applying my tongue to a woman who is natural, such as Karen. Her pubic hair is soft and reddish-brown, slightly darker than the hair streaming down from her head, but quite sparse, and it enhances the beauty of her skin. She prefers to leave herself unshaven, except for some trimming, and her downy bush enhances the beauty of the pink slit it frames. Her inner lips were a darker pink and engorged with her lust, and were blossoming their way out through that slit. I spread the edges and was met by the fragrant cloud I expected, and I gazed into the beauty of the shiny-wet pink hole that was the source of the juices that smelled and tasted so wonderful.

However, looking at a pussy and smelling and tasting one are nowhere near as much fun as licking a sexy woman there, and I started with the small drops that had spattered on the insides of Karen's thighs. Besides savoring the juices, I delighted in the smooth and soft skin under my tongue, until I had covered the entire area of both her legs and started licking her crotch. This was even better and, from the way her legs and pussy were squirming under my oral ministrations, I knew she was enjoying them and the finger that I was plunging in and out of her ass.

There is something else Karen enjoys too, so I moved to the side opposite the mirror and helped her roll on her side. It was a rather awkward position, so we didn't stay there very long, but she likes to see my tongue being applied to her pussy. For about a minute, Karen watched while that agile and pleasuring organ caressed her outer lip, giving her delights that were visual as well as tactile. When she was satisfied with that part of our love-making, she rolled onto her back again and I moved into my former position.

After that, my tongue resumed stroking one of her outer lips, reveling in the soft skin and her downy pubic hair, licking her slowly until I reached her Mount of Venus. I kissed her there and raised my head to see how Karen was reacting to what I was doing. Seeing her responses made me smile, because her eyes were already closed; her mouth was open in a smile of bliss, and her sexy body was writhing under my face. Her cooing had changed also, evolving to moans of joy.

She hadn't produced much more nectar, but I licked up what was there and my tongue started caressing her other outer lip. I treated this one the same as I had the first, licking slowly and thoroughly and covering the entire lovely area repeatedly. When it comes to eating a pussy as delightful as Karen's, there was no such thing as too much licking, or taking too much time. Once again, when I reached her mons, I kissed her and brought my mouth back to the adorable pink hole that was the source of her delectable juices.

I started licking between an inner and an outer lip, starting with the smooth area between the origins of the labia. Karen is very sensitive there, so I licked her gently and continued up between the lips. When I reached the place where they are close together, I turned my face sideways so I could thrust my tongue into the seam between them, feeling the slickness of the outer lip and how her inner one was swollen and spongy with her lust. I still moved slowly, because we had all night, but I eventually reached the end of her inner lip.

By that time, Karen's whole body was writhing under my face while her pussy was fucking up against my mouth, and her head was tossing from side to side on her pillow. Her hips were swiveling, thrusting her legs out and back beside my head like a pair of pistons and, when I raised my head, I saw her adorable clit had pushed its way out from the shelter of its hood. I knew she was close to cumming, but I also remembered that Karen likes to take a long time before climaxing, and that it enhances her orgasm. Very delicately, I licked the top of her clit, eliciting an extra loud moan of bliss, before bringing my face back to below her lovely pink hole.

Her pussy had secreted a little more nectar, and I devoured it all before starting to lick between Karen's other pair of inner and outer lips. My mouth had as much fun with these labia as it had with the first pair, meandering upward and covering everything repeatedly. This time, when I reached her clit, Karen's whole body was moving erratically, and her moans of bliss were ending in whimpers and sobs. She was begging me to suck her clit and make her cum, and I knew my lady friend was at the apex of arousal, and it was time for her climax.

After licking up all her fresh nectar – and there wasn't as much as I would have preferred – I started probing the tip of my tongue into the small area between the beautiful pink hole that had produced those juices and her swollen clit. I didn't tantalize her very long, because I really love having Karen cum, almost as much as she does. My finger had been fucking her ass continuously, but I withdraw it, being careful where and how I placed it, because I knew I would need to cling tightly to both her thighs when she started cumming. I was ready and she was ready, so I moved my mouth slightly and engulfed her precious clit. My lips formed a seal at the base and I sucked, while my tongue continued caressing the engorged sides and top.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in the same tempo as her pussy ramming against my face.

After less than a minute of her clit being sucked and licked inside my mouth, Karen cried out in joy that she was cumming. Her legs clamped tightly onto my temples and her hands grabbed the back of my head. While her ass bounced up and down on the mattress, she rammed her pussy against my mouth and held my face with her hands in the place where it wanted to be anyhow. Her legs swung wildly from side to side, holding my head a very willing prisoner. My arms kept hugging Karen's thighs and my mouth remained clamped onto her clit and I enjoyed the wild ride, which went on for no more than a minute, but it was one of the best minutes of my life.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, god!" she cried out ecstatically when she climaxed. All Karen's muscles clenched, and she jammed her pussy into my face for a final time.

After her great orgasm, she seemed to melt into the mattress like a pink and creamy white puddle, and I took advantage of the opportunity to feast on all the delicious juices that had been produced. I licked them from the insides of her thighs and her crotch where they had spattered and from her pussy lips. Sometimes I leave the fresh juices in a woman's pussy where they can perform their natural function of lubrication, but I did not do so that evening. All the lubricant we would need for the fucking we were going to be doing was in the plastic bottle on the nightstand.

When I had gotten everything from all over her pubic area, I went over to the bathroom to wash the finger that had been in Karen's ass and to wipe the rest of her nectar off my face, so I could lick it from my fingers. I hate to waste such a delicious treat. When I returned to the bedroom, Karen was still on the bed, but she was lying face down with a pillow under her belly. I smiled at the sight of her gorgeous ass, sticking up in the air and ready to be prepared for what I knew she wanted us to do next.

I had no doubts as to what that was but, if there had been any, Karen removed them. "That was great, George. You know what I want next, so come here and get my bottom ready for it. It's been a long time."

Before doing that, I got my cock partially ready by rolling on a condom. I make a habit of using them, even though I was quite sure Karen was free of any STD or AIDS, and there was no chance of getting her pregnant. I was fairly sure I was also free of any disease, but "fairly sure" isn't good enough. With my cock covered in latex and the lubricant and wet washcloth in my hands, I got back on the bed between Karen's spread legs. When I looked in the mirror, it was set in exactly the optimum place and tilted perfectly to let us watch ourselves, so I started preparing the curvaceous ass that had not been crammed by my cock in much too long a time.

Karen helped by reaching back and spreading her cheeks, so I could use the thumb and fingers of one hand to pry open her adorable pink rosebud. In the other hand I held the open bottle of Aqualube, and I placed the neck against the small hole we were creating and twisted the bottle back and forth to make a slight penetration. I squeezed in a good dollop, and heard Karen's murmur of delight when she felt the oily liquid gush into her. I replaced the cap, set the bottle on the bed next to the wet washcloth and eased the same finger as I had used before into her ass, twisting it around to spread the lubricant. From just the preparations, Karen was already squirming on the bed, and I expected us to continue having a great time that night.

She was still lying face down and spreading her ass cheeks, so I leaned closer, supporting my weight on one hand and guiding my cock with the other until it was pressed against the oily hole. After carefully centering the head, I gave a firm push and felt the tip wedge through the tight band of muscles into the delightful place where we both wanted it.

"Oooo, that feels good," Karen murmured. "It's been so long, and you know how much I love it."

"We'll try to make up tonight for what we've been missing," I said, and thrust forward again, imbedding almost two more inches of my hard cock inside her ass.

We looked in the mirror, but couldn't really see much, just my naked body on top of hers, but what was going on unseen was as great as it had ever been. I no longer needed to guide my cock, so I used the washcloth to carefully clean off my hands, paying particular attention to the finger that had been used to spread the Aqualube inside Karen. With that taken care of, I placed my hands on her shoulders for better leverage and thrust forward again, feeling most of the rest of my shaft burrow into her. She moaned happily, and told me how wonderful it felt and how much she had missed having me eating her pussy and fucking her ass.

I had missed the great sex we used to have together too, of course, and I told her so. With a final strong thrust, every hard inch I had available for her was where she wanted it, and I could feel my pubic hair tickling the soft insides of her cheeks. We lay like that for about a minute, letting the carnal joy throb through both our bodies. Karen was writhing in bliss under me, and those movements sent waves of pleasure through my body, as the muscles in her rear pleasure hole and the tight adjacent channel massaged my shaft. When I started moving again, I drew my cock most of the way out of her, paused, and slowly drove it back into Karen's ass.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,135 Followers
12