Karen Ch. 02: The Second Meeting

Story Info
She makes him cum like she wants it.
6k words
4.6
106.6k
59

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
342 Followers

Thank you to tangentjoker and my wife for editing this story.

***

Karen was the most beautiful woman Ken knew. Karen was a schoolmate of Ken. She had chosen Ken to train her ability to dominate men with her erotic and sexual powers. If you want, you can read about the beginning of her training lessons with Ken in the story "Karen -- Is she his girlfriend?". The first story was about training her ability to dominate men with techniques of tease and denial. Karen wasn't really cruel so she let him cum in the end of the story. You don't need to read the first story to read this story, but it could be helpful to get to know Ken and Karen.

This is the story about the second training meeting.

***

Some days after her first meeting, Karen invited Ken over for a Saturday afternoon. Ken's parents had other plans for the weekend so he faked a stomach ache, because he didn't want to accompany them. He went to Karen's home instead.

He remembered their first meeting very well. It was the most arousing thing he ever had experienced. He only had to recall her last meeting and his cock hardened. Ken shook his head. He rang the bell, and he heard the sexy clicks of her heels from inside. Karen opened the door.

"Hello, Ken." She examined his crotch with a slight touch. "It's nice to feel that you bring your hard on with you, even before we get started."

Karen chuckled. She hugged Ken, grabbed his head, and kissed him hard. Her tongue entered his mouth. Soon, he was gasping because of this sexy intervention. She pressed one leg between Ken's legs. While she kissed him, she began to massage his crotch with her upper leg in a slow rhythm. While doing this, she held his head with a tight grip in his hair with one hand. The rhythm of her leg went faster. She pinched his nose so he couldn't breath through it. He couldn't breath with his mouth, either, because of her kissing. She increased the speed of her leg. Ken recognized that he was humping her hard and soon he was on the brink of an orgasm. He was astound and ashamed at the same time. He definitely didn't want to cum by humping his leg. Halfhearted he tried to became loose of her grip, but she held him too tight.

Karen went on to stimulate him. Her movement against his crotch became even faster. No, Ken thought, not now! He managed to get free himself from her kiss, while he felt his semen spurt in his trousers.

"Aaaahrg, no!" a grunt left Kens mouth, while his knees became weak. Karen removed her leg from his crotch and hugged him closely to stabilize him during his orgasm. After a while, she released him and looked at her watch.

"I'm impressed. I didn't need two minutes to make you cum in your pants and you haven't even entered the house yet. Come in, please!" Karen smiled broadly. She was very pleased with the beginning of their second meeting.

He felt humiliated, when he entered the house.

"Don't feel bad about this accident. It's not your fault." Karen told him to comfort him. "That was just what I wanted to do. I wanted to make you cum quickly in your trousers and I'm happy that it worked how I wanted. You're welcome!"

Karen closed the door. "Strip off your trousers and your pants. I think it would be a good idea to dry your underpants a bit before the cum soaks your trousers. You can do it with toilet paper in the bathroom. Then strip off the rest of your clothes. I want you naked in my presence for today. Hurry up, I'm waiting for you in the living room.

Ken went to the bathroom, still ashamed, but aroused.

"Business first!" Karen said: "Sit down at the table and do my math homework." She had already placed her math book on the table. Ken sat down and Karen placed herself beside him. She placed her right hand on his penis while he did the work. His cock hardened quickly and he hurried to finish her homework. Fortunately, the homework was easy for Ken. After finishing the work, Karen kissed him on his cheek.

"Thanks, my dear friend. You have done such a great job for me. Please lay down on your back in front of the couch for the next part of my training."

Ken did as he was told. She sat down on the couch and removed her shoes and her stockings.

"At first, I am thinking of giving you a foot job as a reward for being such a good boy."

Ken's penis twitched in concurrence. Ken watched her in awe while she removed her jeans. He admired her long firm legs and her immaculate feet. She had painted toe nails with a glittering white color. She crossed her legs and tipped the top of his penis with her big toe. "My cock is a little bit dry at the moment," she mentioned.

She bent over to spit on it and shared out her creamy presence with her big toe. Then she pressed his cock against his belly and began to massage it lightly with the sole of her foot.

"Worship me!" she ordered.

"Karen, lovely Karen! You are so hot! You are the most beautiful woman I know. You have such a sweet face. Your legs are so long and firm. Your foot feels so good. You are the woman of my dreams." Her massage became firmer.

Ken had trouble continuing his admiration. "You, uuuuh, ha, I, your smile, and you, ha, your confidence." He stammered.

She gripped his cock with her toes and increased the speed. Ken totally lost his thought and couldn't form a whole sentence.

She uncrossed her legs and put his cock between both feet and wanked him harder and faster.

"I, I-I-I'm going to, going to, to cum."

"There is no need to tell me. I know. It's my cock, you remember?"

Her feet glided three times more up and down Ken's prick. Then Karen removed her feet from Ken's cock and bent over to inspect his twitching tool.

After a few seconds Ken saw, in disbelief, his cum running down his cock. It even felt like cumming in some ways but he stayed hard and horny. Ken grunted deeply.

"I think we'll have a short break now. I have such a beautiful and handsome cock! Am I right, Ken?" Karen asked.

Ken managed to nod.

"But isn't it a bit egoistical that you have all the fun?" She removed her panties and lowered her cunt on Ken's face.

"Be a good boy. Lick me. Lick me soft and slow!"

Ken began to lick her.

"Not so fast, slave," she ordered.

While Ken licked her, she explained, "Often psychoanalysts thought about a penis complex of women. I don't believe this shit. Why should I be envious? This penis is a part of your body. But what does that mean? You know, I called it my penis. I think, inwardly, you know when I took control, that it is right. It is mine. Lick me a little bit harder now -- not faster, only harder!"

She continued, "When I fucked you, then, it looked like my vagina was eating this cock. Your cock disappeared completely. The power is around the cock; not the cock. You may think your cock is hard as a rock, but that doesn't mean a real woman can't break this hardness. I think if a woman trained her inner muscles the right way, she even might be able to crush the hardest cock. Now a little bit faster, please. I want to feel your tongue try to penetrate my vagina, too!"

She added, "Don't forget, that a women causes your hardness and can take the hardness away. Now, you may be hard as a rock while you lick me at my wishes. You don't dare to refuse my wishes. Not because you think that I could be very cruel to you. No, that is because you are so aroused and don't want to irritate me. You are hoping that you'll get a reward when you are doing a good job. And perhaps that could be so. But even if I don't give you a reward, you have to go on following my orders!"

"I didn't say you have to stop licking my clit, I only said that you have to try to penetrate my vagina, too, boy!" She ordered him in a angry voice.

"And why do you follow my orders? Because of your horniness. Because you really know that there is surely no reward if you fail. Uuuuh, Good boy, that feels fine! Keep going like that!"

"Boy, perhaps you dared to confess that you wanted me to take control over your body. But that's true. I may be hard on you, sometimes, but you know also you want me to take care of you. I think the most men wanted to feel the snugness before birth. That is only a snugness women can give. Harder and faster, now."

Karen contracted her inner muscles: "Ha, now you aren't even able to enter my vagina with your tongue. How does that feel? I know, inferior and frustrating. And I tell you what! You are inferior to me. But that's no reason to be frustrated. I take care of you! Harder and faster I said, bitch!"

Ken tried hard to push his tongue in her cunt, but she was right. He grunted in a mixture of astonishment and desperation.

"Did you know that men's cocks are a really good indicator of their arousal? Women don't get visibly hard in their crotches when they get aroused. So cocks are weak points. Your cocks lead us to take control over you."

"Uuuuuuuh, very fine. Good boy!" Karen lent back and allowed Ken to enter her vagina, again, by loosening the contraction.

"Now penetrate my pussy again, I have relaxed my muscles there."

"There is one more point I want to mention. It's called 'orgasm' and the word indicates that it is the same for men and for women. But that's not true. When you get an orgasm it drains you. But when I cum, I don't feel drained. So I can weaken men with sex. You know it's true. That is so fine, boy. Now penetrate my pussy with your tongue as hard and fast you can!"

"That's all the reasons men had to be envious of women. I really can't imagine why the psychoanalysts see it so wrong. Perhaps because Sigmund Freud was a man and he wasn't able to admit that he was inferior to women. I think a lot of men are too weak to open her eyes to the truth."

"Yes, yes, yes. I have the power. I am in control. That is so hot, riding on your face. Suck my clitoris all in. That's so sexy. Now press your tongue harder and faster in me. Harder, faster. Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Karen let out a high-pitched cry as she came violently on Ken's face. She grabbed his head and pressed him against her crotch. He hardly managed to breath.

After a moment, she loosened her grip.

"Now get softer, I want to feel your tongue all the way down and up my crotch. Uuuuuh, that is so sexy. You are such a good boy. That is what I wanted at this moment."

While Ken seemed to be exhausted, Karen looked even more refreshed.

Despite his exhaustion, his cock trembled. After a moment, Karen got up and turned around to inspect Ken's hard on.

"You know what, boy? I am going to drain my cock now until no drop of cum is left." She placed herself on his legs, grabbed his cock and glared at him penetratingly. Then she jerked him off with fast and hard movements. She hadn't managed to count 20 strokes as his body spasmed under her and he shot his load. His tool became very sensitive but she didn't stop her harsh and fast wanking.

"I, Uuuuuh, Aaargh, Don't, iiiiiiiiiiii, no, please, please, uuuuuh, it hurts, aiii, stop!"

"Can't you ask politely?" Karen asked with a broad smile while she continued her cruel hand job.

"P-p-p-pleaase, Karen, l-l-l-lovely Aaaaaah," Ken stammered.

"What can I do for you?" Karen asked while continuing her hard wanking.

His cock softened a little bit, but after a moment it began to get really hard again and he began to give in to her jerking motions. After some strokes more, he grunted in the rhythm of her moving hand and felt his arousal grow again.

"Uuuh, uuh, uuh, uuh, uuuh." Ken muffled.

"I didn't hear a question. You are too weak to ask for what you want. Women are the stronger sex. I have explained it, I have proved it and I prove it now," Karen mentioned.

After a few moments, she spoke again.

"I. Want. My. Cock. To. Spurt. His. Cream-y. Load. A-gain!" Karen spoke in the rhythm of her wanking.

"I. Want. Your. Semen. To spurt. On. My. Com-mand!" Karen continued.

"I'm. Coun-ting. Down. And. Starting. With. Ten. When. I. Say. 'CUM'. You. Will. Cum. Hard! You. Won't. Cum. Be-fore. I. Want!"

After a short time, she began to count down slowly, while wanking him in a fast rhythm between the numbers.

"10" - flap -- flap -- flap

"9" - flap -- flap -- flap

"8" - flap -- flap -- flap

"7" - flap -- flap - flap

"6"

Ken buckled and grunted " Uh, uh, uh." His body began to spasm.

"5" Karen began to reduce the rhythm of her stimulation.

"4" Ken threw his head from side to side.

"3; I'm your master. 2; I have the power. 1; I'm am full in control and you will - CUM!"

Ken spasmed and cried in a mixture of pleasure and pain. His cum oozed thickly off his already drained cock.

This time, Karen showed mercy and slowed down her wanking. Her grip became softer. Then she only stroked gently over his cock while he became soft.

"But even women are not able to harden a drained, weak, cock immediately after they've milked them. It needs a little bit of time to harden again in this state. I know you are tired now but, believe it or not, I'm not ready yet today with my lesson." She smiled wicked.

She removed her hand completely from his body.

Not ready? Ken thought in disbelief and with fear.

Karen slowly opened the buttons of her blouse from bottom to top. After a few buttons, she parted her blouse to stroke her belly.

"Do you like flat, firm, tummies? Want to feel it? Come on. Stroke it."

She slid up his legs until she sat on his hips. It looked like his now soft penis really was a part of her.

Ken moved his hands over her belly.

"Stroke it. I know you like it. It is firm. It is strong. You can feel that I am trained. I know you have a little fetish for strong, flat, firm bellies like mine. You've often tried to get a look at those kind of bellies and tried to hide your desire."

Ken's hands shivered while stroking over her stomach. She was so damn right. How could she know?

"Am I right, Ken?"

"Yes," Ken admitted.

"Yes, lovely Karen." He got a little bit of his brain back and was able to address her correctly.

"Yes, you are allowed to stroke my tummy. To feel how firm and exercised it is. That is a gift for you. You are a good pet! Such a good boy! You really thought that no one mentioned it? But that is one thing I'm good in. Normally I notice very quickly what turns men on. I've known for several months about your fetish. Now you have my permission to stroke it. Enjoy it. I've often teased you in the past and gave you a little look at my belly and you didn't notice, that it was done intentionally. It was fun to see that your face turned read, that you lightly opened your mouth because it turned you on. Sometimes, you had to turn around because you didn't want to let your erection grow too much. That was so funny."

His cock wasn't so soft as it had been moments before. It slowly grew.

"Now open the last buttons of my blouse. You are allowed to strip it off. I want you to see me all naked. There will be more to see and to feel. Yes, my stomach is your favorite part of my body, but you also like my breasts, my legs and my ass. Strip the blouse off and you can stroke every part of my body you want."

He removed her blouse and stroked her breasts and, of course, her sexy belly. Karen purred.

"Perhaps you didn't believe it before. It seems like I know exactly how my penis works." Karen whispered in his ears.

Indeed, he had a massive hard on again. It looked like she had the hard on. He had to admit that this kind of thinking was not so wrong. Indeed, she had the control and the power. It really seemed to be her penis.

"But, after the wanking torture, we need to be careful with your penis. That's the reason why I chose a soft and wet part of my body to make you cum again."

In his erected state, Ken's cock felt like Karen had sandpaper in her hands. Anyhow, he was kind of horny again and, besides, he didn't have the power to stop her.

Karen laid down besides Ken, resting on her elbows, and lowered her head.

"I've chosen my mouth and my tongue to force your next orgasm."

Her tongue surrounded his penis in a soft, slow, motion. She sucked the tip of his cock in and continued caressing his cock in such a way.

Sometimes, she interrupted her caressing while talking to him.

"We must be really, really, careful now, because my cock is so sensitive now."

She sucked the head of his cock with slow fucking motions in her mouth.

"So, so, sensitive, so weak, but I shall take care of you."

She returned to surround the tip of her cock with her tongue.

"But I feel the arousal grow in my cock, and that he doesn't care any longer if it hurts a bit."

She sucked it all the way in slowly and gently, and let it all way out again. It felt like pins and needles in his cock but, at the same time, unbelievable sexy and arousing.

For several minutes, she continued with this soft slow sucking, than she increased the pace.

She stopped for a short time to mention: "And now little Ken is all needy and horny and doesn't care about the pain!"

After a short time, she sucked him hard and fast.

Ken grunted in the same rhythm but, at that point, Ken's grunting sounded like small cries of a mixture between pain, desperation and arousal.

After several minutes, she released Ken's cock.

"I really would enjoy to make you cum with my mouth! This time I will shorten the countdown and will start with five," she said.

Karen added, "By the way, we'll make a deal. If you don't cum when I say, 'CUM,' I will stop for today and you can relax and sleep. After your relaxing, I'll fuck your brains out, only for your pleasure, without playing cruel games with you and without pain!"

Karen sucked his dick all in, fast and hard, before she began her slow countdown. For every number of the countdown, she released Kens dick completely. He only felt her hot breath on the tip of penis and her lips on the tip of his cock while counting. Then, she sucked him hard and fast all right in again after each number.

As Karen reached the number three, Kevin felt like he would explode. Just before he really got to cum, she grabbed the base of his cock again with a firm grip with her index finger and her thumb, while she nonchalantly finished her countdown in the same slow pace, but she had stopped sucking him. She released the pressure at the root of his cock by number one, waited two seconds and sucked him hard in again and removed his cock completely from her mouth, shortly before she ordered him "CUM".

Ken buckled and cried in agony while his orgasm soared. "Aaaaaargh!"

Only one small drop of cum was formed at the tip of his cock. Karen immediately released his cock.

"That seemed to be the last drop of cum left. I've drained you totally!" Karen declared.

She softly petted him all over his head and his belly, and kissed him gently.

"I know that you feel that you really need to relax now, but you came exactly at my order and so we will go on. But I know that it is necessary for us to take a small break so you can catch your breath."

Then she disappeared in the kitchen to bring Ken a glass of water. Ken emptied it in seconds.

"Do you want another glass of water, Ken?" Karen offered. Ken managed to nod.

After she brought him a second glass of water, she caressed his whole body without touching his cock. Ken was glad about it, because it hurt like it had been burned. He couldn't imagine that he could get a hard on again this afternoon. He thought she'd quit trying to make him cum another time once she realized that his cock would stay soft.

"Ken, did you ever hear about a dry orgasm?" Karen began to speak while continuing her soft cuddling.

"That's an orgasm some man can get when they were totally milked and when no drop of cum is left in her nuts. Your last orgasm was not totally dry but nearly so. We have both noticed that last petite drop of cum. But we both know it was your very last drop. I want you to explore a totally dry orgasm. Do you think it's possible?"

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
342 Followers
12