Karen's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did. I pounded her as hard as I could while trying to not shout out my growing ecstasy. Successive shots of cum began to squirt deep into Karen. She squeezed her eyes shut hard and a crescendoing shudder started as she experienced her own orgasm. I worried about impregnating her so I pulled out of her, though far too late. Even so, the tip of my cock still squirted my remaining seed onto her shuddering stomach, making a mess of the hair she had adorning her pussy and causing both our juices to flow down between her legs and onto the sheet.

Karen said to Eric, "Mmm yeah baby. I came. I'm all wet over here...You really had me turned on tonight baby...Okay, I'll call you tomorrow. Sleep tight...Yeah, I love you too." The phone beeped when she hit the end button. We both lay on the bed spent. For two minutes, there was nothing but silence as we sat in disbelief at what we had just done.

I was sure that it was the end of the night's events. I sat up and looked around for my clothes. Karen interrupted my search by saying, "Hey. I'm not done with you. I have to clean you up," she said while staring down at my cock, still wet from ramming her pussy. Seconds after lying back down on my back, Karen began to "clean" me up with her mouth. I decided to do the same as we began the rest of our night in a passionate 69.

Five years later, I look back at that night with a mix of guilt and utter joy. It fuels my fantasies. Karen and I still work together today and somehow have avoided a repeat performance of that night. We've discussed that night once or twice through a kind of shared code that only we both understand, yet we've never crossed that line again. I don't think we ever will. But you never know...

12